• 73 results
#1 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my idea for an RPG. Basic idea is we're all pirates. Good is like Captain Jack Sparrow, who searches for treasures, and Evil can plunder and pillage and all that fun stuff that goes with being a scurvy blaggard. Yarr.

RPG coming soon...
Post Edited:2007-08-11 18:28:07

#2 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah im down

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya that sound cool I a am in

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"This is my idea for an RPG. Basic idea is we're all pirates. Good is like Captain Jack Sparrow, who searches for treasures, and Evil can plunder and pillage and all that fun stuff that goes with being a scurvy blaggard. Yarr. RPG coming soon...
Post Edited:2007-08-11 18:28:07"

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I had my werewolf pirate pic. I need it sooo bad!

#5 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Prepare to be in awe of my pirate might once I return!

#6 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

I need someone to be the leader of the mutiny on my ship. They get to be my nemesis for the RPG.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero, you are not controlling my crew. Edit. Now.

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

You were controlling my crew. No one controls my crew but me. I don't f#cking care about the tone, change it.

#9 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Zero, you are *not* controlling my crew. Edit. Now."

Yeah i would...but i dont like that tone...no one said i was controlling aything...just a little flavor

#10 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"You were controlling my crew. No one controls my crew but me. I don't f#cking care about the tone, change it."

ohh,such a bitchy tone..fine i will...theres no depth in me saying i heard them talkin but fine i will

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, thats controlling my crew. You controlle what they said, its controlling them. Learn to RP.

#12 Posted by Wild Card (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we have powers or no?

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. Powers.

#14 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, thats controlling my crew. You controlle what they said, its controlling them. Learn to RP."

I know how,thats not the problem,its no big deal,just keep a open mind,that simple...dont get bitch slaped over a pirate crew

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh, be carful I don't bitch-slap you all over the deck.

You can't do that! It's against the rules! If you knew how, you wouldn't have done it.

#16 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yeh, be carful I don't bitch-slap you all over the deck. You can't do that! It's against the rules! If you knew how, you wouldn't have done it."

Shut up already dog,its over your hoe ass crew isnt controled.

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language.

#18 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language."

annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15.

#19 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, there are rules against it, smart one. You can't control people's characters, and that includes NPC's. You obviously don't know the rules.

#20 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, there are rules against it, smart one. You can't control people's characters, and that includes NPC's. You obviously don't know the rules."

Well i apparently dont..i just now what i need to..it wasnt important to me till now....so i know now...end of story

#21 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

It better be the end of story.

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Yea, but just the fact that you did it is annoying enough. And there are kids on this site brainiac, watch the language."

annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15."

Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple.

#23 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"It better be the end of story."

Or else what..you theatning me? i dont take kind to that..im sure no one does..some smart a$$ always have to have the last word

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The only smart @$$ here is you.

#25 Posted by Two Spirit (25 posts) - - Show Bio

... o_O

I was going to ask if I could join, but now.. ah, maybe I should wait..

#26 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"It better be the end of story."
Or else what..you theatning me? i dont take kind to that..im sure no one does..some smart a$$ always have to have the last word"

Last word!

#27 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
annoying?S#!t alotta things are annoying,far as i know aint no rules on controlling a persons "Crew".Come on now its bad enough were sitting here rpging,something that should beyond anyone over 15."
Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple."

I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it

#28 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The only smart @$$ here is you."

Nah your one too

#29 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Really? What do think actors do for a living. If rpgs are above you then drop out, simple."
I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it"

You did not just do what I thought you did! OMG you are soooo dead, Zero.

#30 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Cyro can I be in your crew bro like first mate or something?

#31 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I never said it was...and who the hell are you..its a cinguler and t-moblie conversation so sprint your way out of it"

Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole

#32 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
You *did not* just do what I thought you did! OMG you are soooo dead, Zero."

Please,Dead?Whatever

#33 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

First mate...I have reserve for someone if they want to join. They haven't answere yet, so I'm keeping it open. But, as for crew, yea. Keep an eye on Zero while I meet with Paragon.

#34 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole"
I hope your not only adressing me
#35 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"First mate...I have reserve for someone if they want to join. They haven't answere yet, so I'm keeping it open. But, as for crew, yea. Keep an eye on Zero while I meet with Paragon."

np thanks.

#36 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Well does someone not think they have big boots on, One its an open froum you want a private con hit the PMs , other wise shut your nosie hole"
I hope your not only adressing me "

Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?

#37 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?"
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense"

Nope but ya got it.

#38 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Why , Really what are you going to say about, it, was that a threat I dont take kindly to threats, Wait did you not say that, so are you not just doing what you dont like to other poeple , How does that work?"
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense
#39 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Sean, you can be first mate.

#40 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
First of all it wasnt a threat.No one asked for your two sense "

GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents...

#41 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody save my character? (Wild Card) He's kinda floating in the ocean.

#42 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

Yet again open forum, So I can say what I need to say, If you dont like it tough I dont care! You need to understand something here, Now listen carefully I dont want you to miss it, Dont start stuff you cant follow up if all you can say is who asked you, then thats weak, get over it move on, change |Rpg life is not worth arguing over the net, No one can really win its pointless.

#43 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents..."
Oh you must be another Groupie
#44 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"Barguest says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
GAWD, you're an arrogant TWAT, you don't even HAVE two cents..."
Oh you must be another Groupie"

and you must be another F*cktard

#45 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE.

#46 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."

#47 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Smasher says:

"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."

How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@ I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@

#48 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Sean, you can be first mate."

Thanks cryo
Post Edited:2007-08-12 17:59:00

#49 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Can somebody save my character? (Wild Card) He's kinda floating in the ocean."

Coming right up

#50 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Arrow says:

"Zero Smasher says:
How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@* I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@*"

Yeah sure talk shit over the computer