#1 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahoy Matey! Basic RPG rules apply.

Time is somewhere around where the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies are set, so technology is limited to guns, cannons, swords and ships. Setting is also in the Caribbean Sea. The free-port for pirates is Tortuga, all other places, are belong to the colonies, who will try to arrest you. They are however free for pillaging and plundering.

You can either be a pirate, or in the Royal Navy, trying to apprehend the pirates (Good doesn't necessarily mean Navy, and Evil doesn't mean pirate). You have powers, but with certain rules such as no flying, teleporting, and invulnerability. Please mention your powers you will be using in your first or second post, and establish a nice backstory.

Now perpare to set sail!
Post Edited:2007-08-11 19:07:03
Post Edited:2007-08-12 13:33:01

#2 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Lucas was apart of the royal navy and lead his own ship apprehending pirates,he was once a pirate so he knew there ways.Now he was heading towards the eastern seas in search of the infamous pirate who led the Black pearl

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

John Danvers was a pirate, but not of the normal "Plunder and pillage, kill 'em all" like most of the ones sailing the sea as of late. Of course, his expensive tastes led him to the occasional attack on the odd trade ship or port, but he was never fond of the kill. Instead he sought out treasures of power. One such treasure granted him the ability to recover from wounds that would kill normal men, in only a matter of days. Small scratches and scrapes were only a minor nusance, as they would bleed, but be healed in a few hours. The same treasure also made him stronger, faster, and gave him greater stamina, and an almost pre-cognitive sense. He was a fine captain as well, his crew would have followed him to the ends of the earth, or they would have, until they mutinied, and sent him overboard, tied and gagged in a small boat, left for dead. With him, they left him a bottle of rum, his old Japanese sword he had gained after besting a samurai in a fight, and a gun, with a single bullet. Now adrift in the sea, under the hot sun, Captain Danvers waited for someone to find him, so that he may chase down his old crew and reclaim his ship Paragon.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Lucas was at the head of the ship,when he saw a storm approach,he looked as necklace he retrived it from a treasure he got,it gave him random powers that fitted for certain situations.His royal outfit blew in the wind and he orderd his men for the storm ahead

#7 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

As Captain Danvers lay adrift in his boat, he remembered that the crew member who had bound him was terrible with knots. He had cause many an accident because of his lack of skill. Slowly, the knot came undone as John manipulated the ropes with his hand.

"Haha! Best knot he ever tied!" he laughed as he leaned over to untie his feet. "Now," he said, adjusting his tri-point hat, "Where did they pack the rum?"

He didn't have to look far, as there was barely enough room in the boat for him. It lay just under his white and gold trimmed waistcoat, one of his more prized posessions, after his sword and medallion that gave him his powers of course. "Half a bottle? They really are trying to kill me." he complained. "Ah well, bottom's up."

He was a man who loved his rum, but now he would have to ration this out, unless of course he could find land, or more so, the currents would sent him to land. He lay adrift for two more days, rum gone, and not a cloud or bird in the sky, when he thought he saw a ship. Oh good God, I've gone loony. Seein' things on a lack of the rum...

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Remus Wolfman sailed the seas of the Caribbean. He leaned over the portside railing of his ship, The Sea Wolf, and watched as the crystal clear water flowed by. Every now and then, he saw a fish near the surface. Remus waved his hand around in ornate gestures to make the water dance, bending to his will.

Remus was not a normal captain, however. First of all, he was about 17 years of age. The other, rather peculiar thing about him, was his control over water. Ever since he was a young lad, he could manipulate the water. It was part of the reason he got interested in ships, an then into sailing, ultimately landing him as a pirate. As a pirate, he wasn't the average pirate, not in the least. Because, A) Remus was the only pirate he knew that was a werewolf. Bit of advice: Never steal an ancient wolf rune from a Moon Temple guarded by a giant wolf. The rune had sunken into his hand, and fusing his spirit with a wolf's. And B) Remus was more intereste in legendary things, rather than shiny. Though, the occasional shiny object did find its way into Remus's pocket.

"Captain!" Remus's head turned to his first mate. "We've spotted a small boat sir!" Remus walked from one railing to the other, looking over it at the small boat in the near distance. He could make out a man in the boat. Remus transformed into his human form, for precautionary purposes.

He turned to his first mate. "Pull up alongside him."

Remus's Ship floated alongside the boat. Remus leaned over and said,"Oi! Ye need any help there?"

#9 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain lucas's men didnt apperciate him or his work even though he treated them like family,he felt a mutiny coming soon so he prepared himself.A group of his men stood behinf them with there weapons

"Listen boss,we like you but you aint pulling your weight"one man said

Lucas looked at them and drew his sword he quickly roundhoused one of the men and sliced another right on the face,he was winning until a pistol was pulled,Lucas backed to the edge of the pistol.The man with the pistol shot nd it hit Lucas's amulet which gave him his powers.Lucas was sent into the water and then became unconcious.

#10 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

John looked up at the boat that had come up beside him. He reached out and touched the hull, to make sure it was real, then looked up to see the voice calling out to him. Oh god, the ship's dog is talking to me... He touched the ship again, just to be sure. "Dog, go fetch th' captain, or someone who is real. Y' can't send down a line if y' aren' real, or just a dog." John called up.

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus could smell the rum on his breath. He rolled his eyes and said,"I am the captain, saavy? I can explain it all when you're good and sober. C'mon up, my crew'll attend to ye."

Remus snapped his fingers and nodded in the man's Direction, and his crew lowered a rope ladder to the man's boat. The man seemed familiar to Remus, though eh didn't know why. "Where have I seen him before?"

#12 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucas woke up and was washed on shore,his royal clothes were torn,it seemed he lost his powers,the amulet was shttered.He had to become a pirate once again,or die on the island,he took the torn red outfit and made it a Haedband.His sword was perfect,but his gun was defective.In the distant he saw a ship,it was bringing in a passenger,he decided to sneak aboard he began swimming

#13 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucas woke up and was washed on shore,his royal clothes were torn,it seemed he lost his powers,the amulet was shttered.He had to become a pirate once again,or die on the island,he took the torn red outfit and made it a Haedband.His sword was perfect,but his gun was defective.In the distant he saw a ship,it was bringing in a passenger,he decided to sneak aboard he began swimming

#14 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Danvers looked up suspiciously at the dog who just claimed to be captain. They probably got some food and rum up there, if it's real of course. I can always commondeer me a new ship to get back the Paragon anyways, though it'll be hard with it being one of the fastest ships in the sea... I figure out how to do it later. he thought as he climbed the ladder up to the deck. Looking around, he was shocked to see that it wasn't actually the ship's dog claiming to be the captain, the captain was a dog! "Blimey! What sea-hag did you anger to get yer self a mug like that, eh?" he scoffed "What's yer name anyways, boy?"

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus folded his arms, the smell of rum overpowering now. "Remus Wolfman. Captain Remus Wolfman. Sea-hag, no. Magic stone, aye."

The man looked very familiar from somewhere.

#16 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

"Well y' best be treatin' me well." He bowed with a drunken grace, "Danvers, John Danvers Pirate Lord and, well, ex-captain of the Paragon. M' crew sent me adrift and it seems y' found me. Now, where's yer quarters?" He asked as he stumbed off to where he thought they would be, "I got a splittin' hangover, and yer place'll do just great..." He made an awkward turn towards some doors and stumbled in.

#17 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucas reached the ship and climbed aboard quietly,as he peeked over to see the activaty,he noticed a talkin dog and nearly fell back into the water,he jumped on the ship and took about five men out and grabbed a pistol holding it to the doggy

"Howdy mate how bout some new clothes?"

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus held open the captain's quarters doors for Danvers to come in. "Sit down. I'd offer you some rum, but judging from your breath I'd say you had enough." Remus gestured for Danvers to sit down at a table he had in his quarters.

He heard some noise from outside, and walked back out, only to find a pistol pointed in his face. "I'm osrry, but there are no new clothes on this ship. Well, none for you anyways. I will give ye five secondsto get off my ship, or I'll take ye out myself."
Post Edited:2007-08-12 16:10:31

#19 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Remus held open the captain's quarters doors for Danvers to come in. "Sit down. I'd offer you some rum, but judging from your breath I'd say you had enough." Remus gestured for Danvers to sit down at a table he had in his quarters. He heard some noise from outside, and walked back out, only to find a pistol pointed in his face. "I'm osrry, but there are no new clothes on this ship. Well, none for you anyways. I will give ye five secondsto get off my ship, or I'll take ye out myself."
Post Edited:2007-08-12 16:10:31"

"No need mate,im just looking for safe passage to the next port,i know the pirate way,ill pull my wieght if needed'

#21 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

"Put the gun down, saavy? Ye can gain passage to the next port, but you will stay in the brigg. It's either the brigg or the sea, take your pick."

#22 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

"I can be the Navigator,if you need,ill work for clothes and food...and rum"

Lucas put the gun down holsted it,he walked up to the Dog man

"Did poseiden curse you?Thats the only way i could see you with such a face,your name mate?"

"Ima Cap...umm..Pirate Lucas Jordan..the Starjammer"

#23 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus smirked and folded his left arm over his chest, letting the other arm rest on it, as well as placing his hand over his chin. He was a man of intelligence, and what the man said intrigued him. "Why do you say Poseidon, hmm? Surely you do not think Gods exist? Poseidon is not real, Mr. Jordan, neither are most other "Gods"."

Remus unfolded his arms and walked back to his quarters. He turned around just before entering and said,"You will not stay in the brigg, but you will stay with the rest of the crew. I'm sorry, all our hammocks are taken. The floors are free though. You are not part of my crew, you are simply a passenger. Pick out your spot in the crew's quarters, Mr. Jordan. Good Day."

Remus closed the doors and sat across from Danvers at the table. "Pesky stowaways."

#24 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucas knew something was wierd about the Dog man,he knew that the God of seas had something to do,he sensed an aura,but nevertheless Lucas turned around and looked at the rest of crew,he thought to himself Ill make this ship mine. The crew looked at Lucas,he was arrogant and very skilled,he decided to rest but stayed at the back of the ship to rest his eyes. In the middle of his rest he heard something in the water,something unordinary but he kept quiet
Post Edited:2007-08-12 17:05:36

#25 Posted by Wild Card (194 posts) - - Show Bio

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN NO!"

But the crews screams fell on deaf ears. The Captain of the Wind Dancer had been hypnotized by the singing of the Syrens. The ships massive haul crashed on the rocks sending the crew into thee ocean. Many were slammed against the massive stones and killed while others drowned.

Caleb was knocked unconscious and floated out into sea.

#26 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray was First Mate on The Sea Wolf a fine ship, good Captain, crew and a lot of Rum just what ray likes. ray saw that someone new was on bored seemed to be looking for passage to the next port. Ray looked at him what a sea dog he should not be here on bored the ship Ray thought to him self.
Post Edited:2007-08-12 17:45:59

#27 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucas saw a man in fine clothes,perhaps a Captain.He lept up from the ships tail and walked up to the man

"Your the Cap'n?"

#28 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Talking to me sea dog I ain't the cap'n I am first mate Raymond Harrell".

#29 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hmmm,sea-dog you say?New faces dont get respect?I guess not...the names Lucas Jordan"

#30 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Arr you don't get my respect till yous earned it sea dog".

"Lucas so what are you doing on bored The Sea Wolf, you look like a wet otter?
Post Edited:2007-08-12 17:58:16

#31 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

"Me?Im just passing to the next port in search of....something unuasl...but thats for another day"

Lucas turned his back on Roy and took two steps befor turning back around

"You seem...special..no?"

#32 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Special where you getting that at huh matey"?

#33 Posted by Zero Smasher (125 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh no where friend..just a question..where do you say i can find the Amulet of Davy?"

#34 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Amulet of Davy don't know and don't care, asking questions like that gets you thrown over bored we don't speak his name on bored this ship matey"!

#35 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray then turned and looked out to sea so peaceful and calm today, he knew the night would be rough with storms.

#36 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Danvers chuckled at the stowaway. "Haha, fool 'ad no clue his lil' pistol was useless. Th' powder was waterlogged. Couldn'a done nothin'." With that, he lay on the bed. It seemed that he wasn't as drunk as he would appear, an act almost.

"Now Captain Remus, I need you to help me get my ship back."

#37 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus sat at his desk and leaned the chair back, resting his boots on the desk. "So, by the your current state and the ropes and what not in your rowboat, I'm guessing you were mutinied upon? We can help with that. Anything for a fellow pirate lord."

Remus always, however, kept his eyes open. You could never tell with a pirate, as he had learned. "I have my own destinations to sail to, however." Remus glanced down at the legendary map underneath his boots. "I'm searching for a treasure of unknown proportions. Poseidon's Light. Supposedly a powerful weapon of astronomical proportions. But first, where would you think you crew is heading now?"

#38 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray then walks up to the Captains courters and knocks on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt Captain but I got some news for ye".

#39 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

"No' a clue where they were 'eaded." Danvers yawned as kicked his boots off and pulled his hat down over his eyes. "'owever, when I was captain, we were actually headed after that Posideon's whateve' y' called it. Haha, probably would 'ave beat y' to it, too." he laughed. Then he drifted off into thought about his ship, it's shining white hull, emblazoned with gold trim. It was the pride of the British Royal Navy, until he stole it of course (Or borrowed, with no intention of ever returning it, as he would call it).

"Oh, I know a psychic in Toruga who coul' search the seas without leavin' 'er chair. She could find m' ship, an' where they're 'eaded. Now y' best be leavin' me. Need m' beauty rest."

#40 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Remus scoffed at Danvers. "Y'do know this is my quarters?" Remus rolled his eyes and moved for the door to his second in command. Remus opened the door slightly and said,"What?"

#41 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sorry to interrupt sir but I got news of are new guest Lucas, I don't know if he told ye but he is after some treasure the Amulet of Davy".

#42 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

"I know they're your's." he said behind closed eyes. "That's why 'm so greatful. Now keep it down." With that he fell right asleep.

#43 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

"Aye, I've heard of it. Disregard it for now. Make sure he doesn't feel too comfortable. I don't trust him. Report back to me with any knowldge."

Remus was about to close the door but he noticed something on the water. It looked like a man. Remus's eyes widened and he ran to the railing, looking closer at the object. It was efinitely a man. "Man Overboard!" Remus yelled. Remus stepped onto the rail and dove over the edge, splashing through the water's surface. Remus came up underneath the man, and pulled him for the ship. Remus commanded the water to propel them up, and Remus vaulted over the rail with the man over his shouler.

Remus concentrated and removed the water from his clothes and the man's. Remus knelt down and looked at the man. He patted his face, saying,"Oi! Wake up, lad."

#44 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yes sir oh and don't worry he don't fill to comfy sir i made sure of that and will continue to".

Ray saw the cap look over and then run over to the side of the ship and jump over and then get back on to the ship and save a man and telling him to wake up.

"Sir who is that"?
Post Edited:2007-08-12 22:09:02

#45 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Danvers walked out of the captain's quarters. "Oi! I tol' ye t' keep it down, eh!" he yelled, then paused by the wet body they had dragged aboard. "Who we 'ave here?" ask inquired curiously, poking at the man gently with the tip of his sword.

#46 Posted by Lady Winter (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Wynter was an elegant lady. She had come from a rich family, who had relocated to the Caribbean, and always had the finest things in life. However, she was greedy. What she had was never enough for her, thus she began her career in piracy. Just small time crimes to start, in which she had sent a crew after another ship to get what she wanted, but she also longed for the adventure and the excitement of sailing the high seas, which is why she joined her lastest highered thugs on their quest.

The new captain of the ship had sailed by his own accord for a time, and was not used to taking orders, so he had promised to help Cassandra after he finished his task at hand. Impatient, and unable to wait, Casssandra had led a mutiny on board the ship using her powers of "persuasion", which was actually a mind control ability she had always had, along with telekinesis, and mind reading. She had the crew overthrow the old captain, sending him to his probable death, and made herself the new captain.

Now she stood atop the ship, watching over her crew, sailing onward towards the next port in which she would have the crew ruthlessly sack and pillage. She would make the ship Paragon one of the most feared in the sea.