All OoC talk in here.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Dude.....you are really, really, really fking bored aren't you?

Anyways......I don't think I'll play. I can't work with the material of a piece of trash. Sorry.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda says:

"Dude.....you are really, really, really f**king bored aren't you? Anyways......I don't think I'll play. I can't work with the material of a piece of trash. Sorry."

i was going to say the same thing

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mantid

I'm not that bored, and I'm serious about the RPG. All the stuff you ever wanted to do, and now nobody tells you anything. Think about all the adventures. Please someone play, I'm not kidding about it.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

is this a EMO rpg!?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mantid

Warlock360 says:

"is this a EMO rpg!?"

Maybe, what do you know?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

In shall only join If I may be a discard and/or broken action figure of a werewolf.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mantid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"In shall only join If I may be a discard and/or broken action figure of a werewolf."
With head bitten by crazy dog... deal?"

Not head.....I'll do Arm. Maybe head.....If the Dog spat it back up and now I simply carry it around, detached from my body.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

Mantid says:

"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"

Maybe, what do you know?"

only that the urban term of EMO has been missused by many today it was cool then but today ... wow... it changed... bands like Thrice - image of the invisible (u should listen to it) are the REAL emos and cool ones the others that act like goths and wont admit what they are are... the urban EMO! so what are you?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Sparda

Mantid says:

"I'm not that bored, and I'm serious about the RPG. All the stuff you ever wanted to do, and now nobody tells you anything. Think about all the adventures. Please someone play, I'm not kidding about it."

Sparda slowly backs towards the window

Yeah.....about that.....

dives out window

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I wanna be a depressed clown. lol.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mantid

Cryo-Wolf says:

"In shall only join If I may be a discard and/or broken action figure of a werewolf."

With head bitten by crazy dog... deal?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

now thats the REAL NORMAL EMO not the todays missused form

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mantid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mantid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Not head.....I'll do Arm. Maybe head.....If the Dog spat it back up and now I simply carry it around, detached from my body."
Nice creativity, that's a deal."

Deal.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mantid

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mantid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Not head.....I'll do Arm. Maybe head.....If the Dog spat it back up and now I simply carry it around, detached from my body."

Nice creativity, that's a deal.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

Mantid says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
only that the urban term of EMO has been missused by many today it was cool then but today ... wow... it changed... bands like Thrice - image of the invisible (u should listen to it) are the REAL emos and cool ones the others that act like goths and wont admit what they are are... the urban EMO! so what are you?"

I can't fit in with anybody. Tried gangsters. Nah. Tried emo. Nah. Even tried Nerds. Didn't, work and they ended up chasing me with swords..."

same here... im all and nothing at the same time^^ anyways bye i gotta go its 3 AM^^

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mantid

Warlock360 says:

"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
only that the urban term of EMO has been missused by many today it was cool then but today ... wow... it changed... bands like Thrice - image of the invisible (u should listen to it) are the REAL emos and cool ones the others that act like goths and wont admit what they are are... the urban EMO! so what are you?"

I can't fit in with anybody. Tried gangsters. Nah. Tried emo. Nah. Even tried Nerds. Didn't, work and they ended up chasing me with swords...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mantid says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
I can't fit in with anybody. Tried gangsters. Nah. Tried emo. Nah. Even tried Nerds. Didn't, work and they ended up chasing me with swords..."

We don't do that. We chase people with annoying facts, sharpened Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards for throwing, and burn people with oversized glasses. Those are the most common.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Mantid says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"

then don't try to fit with one groups look at me i have friends who are gansta,nerds,and some comic book kids,and just some normal people

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mantid

Warlock360 says:

"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
same here... im all and nothing at the same time^^ anyways bye i gotta go its 3 AM^^"

I heard, so seeya.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I have only like, four really good friends in school....okay...no...maybe like 6 or 7. Three of which are seniors. The rest Freshman. Actually, just two seniors. One Sophomore. Four freshman.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Mantid says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
then don't try to fit with one groups look at me i have friends who are gansta,nerds,and some comic book kids,and just some normal people"
That's not my only problem. I'm shy with people too. And that's just one part of my socila life distaster. @Cryo: Those oversized glasses really hurt. I'll come after you guys next time with a soccer ball."

i'm shy to and me and my friends are friends and sometimes i don't even hang out with them i just want to be alone

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"

You're not the only one. Sad part is, I can kinda fit in with anybody, but I have to change myself too much. I stay by myself most of the time. My few friends outside of school are all from different groups (gangster, goth, emo, punk, rock, prep, ect) and we all mix together beautifully.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ahh, but those of us who play Soccer are immune to Soccer Balls....like me! MUAHAHAHAHA ebil nerd laughter

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mantid

The Mighty Thor says:

"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
then don't try to fit with one groups look at me i have friends who are gansta,nerds,and some comic book kids,and just some normal people"

That's not my only problem. I'm shy with people too. And that's just one part of my socila life distaster.

@Cryo: Those oversized glasses really hurt. I'll come after you guys next time with a soccer ball.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mantid

God, I didn't know so many people had the same and completely different as me at the same time.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mantid

I only have like three friends. No wait, four. But god, do I get bullied for hanging with them.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mantid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Ahh, but those of us who play Soccer are immune to Soccer Balls....like me! MUAHAHAHAHA *ebil nerd laughter*"
*Whispers* You forgot the snort"

D'OH!

Sad thing is, I actusally snort sometimes when I laugh. If I laugh Really,Really hard, I actually honk.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mantid

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ahh, but those of us who play Soccer are immune to Soccer Balls....like me! MUAHAHAHAHA *ebil nerd laughter*"

Whispers

You forgot the snort

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
That's not my only problem. I'm shy with people too. And that's just one part of my socila life distaster. @Cryo: Those oversized glasses really hurt. I'll come after you guys next time with a soccer ball."

Ah, I know that feeling too. I'm shy, and like, I usually look like I'm going to kill you. I'm one of the bigger guys that's one of the nerds too. Not a very good combo. lol.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mantid

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mantid says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Mantid says:
"Warlock360 says:
"is this a EMO rpg!?"
Ah, I know that feeling too. I'm shy, and like, I usually look like I'm going to kill you. I'm one of the bigger guys that's one of the nerds too. Not a very good combo. lol."

Wow...

Takes a few steps back

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mantid

Oh god, this should've been a social life problem thread...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Meh, Why not both?

"What about the traces of Social Problems? The Socials Problems aren't anomalies, they're the clues. This Thread is much to big to be solely a single-purpose thread."

"Well don't tell me what it is and tell me what the hell it is!"

"Well, What do we know? It was first sighted, in the RPG forums, right? That area has been exposed to dozens of arguments over the past few months."

"Uh-huh, hence the Social Problems-"

"No, More than that. I believe this is a mutated apparation, A hybrid, caused by the fallout on these forums."

"Uh-Huh, like your RPG'S?"

snicker

"Yes, Yes! We're looking at a completely incipient thread, The dawn of a new era, The first of its kind."

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mantid

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Meh, Why not both? "What about the traces of Social Problems? The Socials Problems aren't anomalies, they're the clues. This Thread is much to big to be solely a single-purpose thread." "Well don't tell me what it is and tell me what the hell it is!" "Well, What do we know? It was first sighted, in the RPG forums, right? That area has been exposed to dozens of arguments over the past few months." "Uh-huh, hence the Social Problems-" "No, More than that. I believe this is a mutated apparation, A hybrid, caused by the fallout on these forums." "Uh-Huh, like your RPG'S?" *snicker* "Yes, Yes! We're looking at a completely incipient thread, The dawn of a new era, The first of its kind.""

Alright, you just proved your a nerd and a geek lol. Now, I have to go, play while I'm out of here.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Damn Straight I did! I'll give a Golden Star to anyone who can tell what movie that's from =]

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mantid

Is anybody gonno post? I want to play already. And i can't because the limit is two posts.