♦ Peyton's Gym ♦ [CVnU: Training Location]

• 128 results
Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sentinel_hawk: @gale_xanders (Didn't see this)

A smile creep on his face as he felt Munoz seemingly grab his wrist. All the reflexes in the world didn't mean that he had proportionate speed or the ability to simply take back the fact that he committed to the final strike. He didn't fall but it clearly effected him. He wasn't wearing any kind of armor and his body was essentially completely exposed. Most people would have fallen over, their muscle involuntarily and forcibly made to spasm from 50,000 volts racing through his body at maddening speeds. Nemaz's muscle was indeed involuntarily forced to tense, current flowing through it and him as it would any other life form. However, some of the current traveled along his skin and into the ground, rather then entirely through his body.

"That....is....enough...Munoz." He struggled to get his words out, using his legs as he pulls his grip back. He was impressed by her patience and her durability. He mentioned things. "That was very good. You waited. A few moments longer and I think I'd have involuntarily relieved myself." He smiles reassuringly and subtly towards her for a moment. He has seen enough.

"It was more as expected. You haven't been taught formerly how to fight of course, but you still possess natural affinity for it. You didn't seem as keen as I'd originally have thought on taking all of the damage. I'd like to see what you become when I do teach a few more...defensive maneuvers. You seem to understand the concept of the parry and I'm glad you didn't attempt something I've seen many do and grab my fist."

He looked her over, more or less sure she was fine.

"But, let's start with your abilities. I think it might interest you to know how some might potentially exploit them as well as to show you a few holds, if you allow me to demonstrate. And I also have a few suggestions for your armor."

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Munoz though quietly as he spoke and nodded a little. "The thing is that even though I can recover from even fatal injuries if I just take everything then I can end up incapacitated temporarily so I try to avoid that as much as I can. I'm not as...brutal? as Solar Hawk." She said. "I try to avoid some of the things she would do because I know it doesn't really fit my fighting style and because she's...I don't know. Not worried about dying, I guess would be the phrase I would use. Look at how she fought Satar in the first attack for example, she was willing to risk death to get in a good solid hit that could possibly take him out of the fight. I don't want to do that...I like this life and I want to outlive my parents."

She watched him for a moment. "I know you're stronger than me, I could tell that after the first attack so trying to grab your first would have been a bad idea." She shunted the remaining electrical charge in her armor as she spoke. "I'd love for you to show me stuff though.."

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk:

"Living is the objective of self defense and you shouldn't needlessly throw your life away in one fail swoop. Not so recklessly. Not so unnecessarily. The only time you should sacrifice yourself is if you know it should be done."

He walks up to her, taking her wrist. "But enough of that. I believe now, we should just start with your armor. You may want to consider adding stiff bracers here and in areas that don't require flexibility. It would help distribute the impact. You may also wish to consider adding liquid body armor to your own Nth metal armor. We can do so for you if you wish. It should help with shock immense and to help "Spread out" the damage from strikes. It essentially hards upon impact and can especially protect areas that need flexibility. I can understand your desire for lighter weight" He says towards her wings "But there is more room for protection than you may be aware. With your armor already possessing an Aparatus for electricity, MR Fluid may be some of the most ideal forms of armor. It hardens when you apply electric current to it and can augment many kinds of armor." Continues.

"Though it is ultimately your choice what you would like to implement and how."

(Original post was much longer. But it got swallowed.)

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just... I just love you guys, okay?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

She looked up at him for a moment when he took her wrist and felt something other than the usual appreciation for training. She pushed it out of her mind easily enough, at least for now. "I think Bracers would be ok." She said after a moment's pause. I don't know about this liquid armor stuff though, won't it get in the way of my electrical field rather than help it? The armor doesn't have a device for generating electricity...Hawk Lords can create electrical fields and channel them through Nth Metal. Just like we can reforge Nth Metal by touch and will alone. There's not like a little battery or something."

Munoz looked at him again for a moment. "Um, could that liquid be say...woven into something?"

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Don't you ever change, you majestic bastard.

No Caption Provided

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

John kept an entirely straight face. It wasn't that he didn't feel anything, more so, he wanted to imply that there was no shame in what she did, and if she needed to, she could and he would be there, despite the fact that he barely even knew her.

"If I had a dollar for every time some magical prophecy was supposedly going to wipe us all out, that fate is just written and that we have no control over it, well, I'd be a pretty rich man. Yeah, some things are pretty inevitable it seems. But..."

He paused for a moment, contemplating what to say next. He didn't want the statement to be generic, or to be something anyone would simply say. More so, he wanted it to be something he himself said.

"...Take the sun for example. It's probably gonna go Red Dwarf one day. But, might not necessarily be the end of earth. Or the end of us humans, anyway. Few thousand years again, you told someone that and they'd say it may as well be. Hell, few people today might say it will be. I don't buy it and I don't buy prophecies. We live in a world, where somewhere out there, a pig is probably flyin'. Things are rarely as inevitable and set in stone as they seem. But, so far, most of it ain't. But... I don't believe in fate and I don't in everything some cosmic "god" or whatever says. So...that's just me."

He tilts his head.

"Wouldn't surprise me really if we stopped it from going Red Dwarf." His eyes go over to Prometheus, as he pauses. His artificial muscle letting out profuse amounts of waste heat as he seems to emit steam from his body. Then he tries again, this time, using John's method, lifting the leg. Now, able to heft the crate over his head and stand with it well. Balancing it as he triumphantly thrusts it up into the air.

" Sometimes, it just requires looking at things from a different angle. Trying something newer than what you know. Outside of the norm."

Prometheus twitches, and minutely loses his balance. Staggering back with the crater over his head, but his hands gripping tightly to it, he falls backwards, causing the room to shake as the crate hits the ground.

The Queen's face was mixed with being offended and confusion, after a few moments she closed her eyes as she took deep calming breaths "As you say" Star did not wish to talk about time lines right now so she chanted the subject "would it be okay if I go assist Prometheus?"

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk

"No. It conducts electricity, much like your armor does. Likely, we could even make it with N metal in the form of a fine grit or dust, though isn't necessary. Just channel electricity through, and it will tense and become dense. It's actually functionally not able to be used without another armor to augment it. It cannot be "woven" because it is a liquid in your armor, that turns solid."

He tries to think of a way to best explain it.

"I'm rather sure your arm isn't meant to bend the way it did, but like I said, it's your choice and I won't press further. There are many other things we have to do.

Meanwhile, outside of the room, John mentally face palms for more or less his bluntness towards the Mewni queen (@ultra_girl_).

I need to work on my counseling.

"Yeah. Sure." He motions over to him. "Go ahead. Might need him in a little bit, though."

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

"I wasn't...I wasn't saying I wouldn't agree to it I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't interfere with utilizing my electric field." She said. "It sounds like it will work just fine though." She said. "So...what do you want to work on next?" Munoz wondered, her eyes focused on him for the moment. There was a great deal of kindness in her eyes which lacked the fire of Solar Hawk or the poorly concealed depression of Luna Hawk. It would be a mistake though to think that fire didn't exist and couldn't come to the surface.

"I heal a lot faster than they do." She told him. "I'm meant to heal and help protect people. My blood can heal wounds and help people recover from even severe injuries if applied appropriately. I know it's...maybe not as impressive as moving super fast or throwing cars around like they're baseballs...but I think it's just as important."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Star saluted as she walked away, as she neared Prometheus the Queen pulled out a scrap of paper and wrote something down before leaving it on a table, then there was a flash of bright light as teen Star replaced her adult self.

"Ooo, a note!" she said excitedly as she read it "huh, future me wants me to help Prometheus" she turned around and waved while smiling "Heeeeeey Prometheus!" she joyfully skipped to him and as she got closer she did a circular twirl before stopping on one leg "let me help you with that"

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk:

"It's alright, Munoz." He says, reassuringly towards her. His eyes meeting with hers for a passing moment.

As she may have focused on the eyes of the man who sought to instruct her, she might see in his eyes that there was a great "nothingness" in him. A "Coldness." He wasn't a robot or anything like that, more so that he was missing something. It was a similar tale to what one would see in Jackal's eyes. Only, Nemaz, is not nearly as "far gone" as Maverick's Mechanical Monster. Nemaz more "human" than Jackal was and still had clung to his humanity. He saw the kindness and naivety Munoz had, and he envied it. He'd lost it far, far sooner. He couldn't help but think of ways to kill or defeat most anyone he'd meet. And he couldn't nor did he attempt to, control such thoughts.

His eyes were meticulous as they were, and his looking into her eyes didn't seem to be abnormal. Moreso, he'd processed it fast enough to it to not look like anything seemingly out of the ordinary. His senses were keen as they normally were. From this distance, he could hear the steady beat of her heart, feel her pulse through her armor.

"Well, if there is no one left to save, than what reason is there to fight? Your abilities have endless use, Munoz." He says placing one arm. "However...." He turns around from her.

"It can also be a weakness.

He says, demonstrating a rolling knee bar to Munoz, using more so leverage than strength to bring her to the ground. He continues to speak. "Often times, towards someone such as yourself, it is often possible to exploit such a healing factor in numerous ways. One such simple way being a joint lock such as this. You break limb, but do not tear it off. You hold it in the broken position and thus allow it to heal incorrectly."

He lets Munoz go. Standing up as he continued with the lesson. "Such holds are useful to exploit people who wear indestructible or durable armor that makes striking ineffective. But, back to you, although I won't test this, many of us have devised ways to deal with this. Such as leaving foreign objects lodged in people to hinder movement. Often large ones, like knives and glass. Particularly lodged within the nerves. Preferrably the spinal cord."

He takes his finger and touches her along areas of the arm nerves lie. He motioned towards the jugular. Cartoid arteries. Optical nerves. He crouches to touch the back of the knee. The achilles tendon. Before rising again, motioning to the heart. And then, back to her throat as he made a slitting motion, with a straight expression that masked his sympathy. He was showing all the places he would strike, that would exploit if he ever tried to kill her.

"It isn't very uncommon for us to take one with a healing factor, break all of his bones and put him in a small container like a box. If he heals, then he would heal incorrectly if the box was strong enough to hold them. These sort of moves and these kinds of methods, are things you should always watch out for. That you should protect yourself with."

----

John glanced over to the pair, and then looked at the new (@ultra_girl_) or should he say, younger ultra-girl in utter disbelief. Facial recognition and DNA did indeed confirm that she was one in the same. And yet she is starkly different from the older one. He knew something must have happened, mostly likely this "prophecy" he suspected. This new information is something he'd have to go higher up with. But, for now, he just watched as the girl scampered on over to Prometheus.

The mechanical marksman was strong in reference to a human but the object was larger and awkward. His hands were small in comparision to the box and it was clearly not mean to be lifted by something of Prometheus' size. He could move it, but lifting it was another story.

He tuned his head in her general direction.

"Uhhh Star? What are you doing here? And why do you look like you took a dip in a Lazarus pit...?"

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Her heart beat quickened. Munoz was your typical bundle of hormones teenager...with Hawk Lord hormones and tendencies thrown in to make it worse. Hawk Lords were drawn to other warriors, sparring someone could be as much a courtship ritual as it was a training exercise and Munoz was now discovering that. She felt a sudden attraction to Nemaz that only grew stronger with his demonstration. "My..." She started, stopped to re-organize her words to sound more focused and continued. "Healing ability is a little different." She explained. "It's designed to basically reset things to how they were, if you lodged any foreign objects into wounds they would be forced out, so that wouldn't work." She told him. "The other thing might though. I was recently attacked in Gothic and they shot me several times in the head with rounds designed to fragment and stay in your brain, but the fragments were pushed out when I healed."

Sentinel Hawk felt her heart skip a beat at some of the closer contact of his demonstration. What is wrong with me? Focus. "That's really not very kind to put people in boxes." She said with complete honesty. "But I understand what you're getting at." She was frustrated, she was supposed to be a born warrior but she didn't always feel like one. "I'm sorry I don't know all this I just...I'm not like the others." she said. "Luna Hawk has eighty one previous lives worth of experience to draw upon, Solar Hawk has fought in wars against gods. I don't have memories of my previous lives...I'm basically starting all over again."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Teen Star cocked her head in a confuzzled manner as she lowered her raised foot "I didn't dip my self in a pit of lizards?" she lifted herself on top of the object Prometheus was trying to pick up and then sat on it.

"Float like a butterfly"Star said as she tapped the object with her wand and bestowed an invisible anti gravitational field that made the object float "see now all you have to do is just push" Star whispered as she covered her mouth "but just between you and me the spell doesn't last very long, one or two minutes tops"

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @sentinel_hawk:

He'd listened to Munoz, his face as often stoic and straight as it often is. As she spoke, he allowed her to get her words out and to in a way compose herself. He did not stop or interrupt her as she spoke. Only listened.

"This is not always a kind line of work, Munoz. Handcuffs? The person might chew off their hands. Some people have healing factors that dissolve lodged materials or push them out. Use things harder to dissolve and harder to push out. You have a potent healing factor, and that is an advantage. But, you shouldn't unnecessarily put yourself in harms way or take every single attack."

His eyes scan the room for a moment.

"Not everyone is born a fighter, Munoz. I wasn't born knowing how to fight, I just learned along the way. And neither were the rest of the world's finest martial artists. Why don't we take a break for a little bit? Get some water and come back in fifteen minutes. I need to put some armor on and prepare a few things for you."

His eyes glance over his shoulder behind him. He doesn't look directly behind himself, but notices Ultra Girl across the room with Prometheus, peering through the walls as they interact. A few moments later, he walks over to his room where he grabs a bag full of his gear, and leaves.

---

"No no..." Prometheus begins. "I'm not really trying to move the box, more so I'm trying to just learn how to lift it up. I mean, this does make it easier, and thanks for that. But eh. It kinda defeats the purpose. I'm training right now. Learning how to lift heavy things."

His ears twitch for a moment, his antenna scanning the area.

"And kinda sucking at it."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@maverick_6: Star gave a horrified face as she jumped down and dispelled the spell with a casual gesture "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get in the way of your training" she dropped to her knees and grabbed his 'hand' "will you ever forgive me?"

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

(I'll try to respond to this tomorrow I'm in a bad mood and it's impossible to write for Munoz in a bad mood.)

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Munoz sat down quietly on a bench after she picked her mace up off of the floor. She turned the mace over in her hands, frustrated. There was not much that got Munoz frustrated but her clear lack of training and experience in close combat was one of them. To her, every other Hawk Lord had all this experience and ability and always seemed to know how and even when to fight. For Munoz, these were all strange things that had to be learned. Sometimes I just wish I could have had my previous memories too. She sighed and shrugged a little. Oh well, if he thought I needed them, I would have them. She reasoned and the moment of frustration passed. She stood and put the mace back on her belt.

Munoz waited for Nemaz to return, pacing around and quietly thinking about the feelings she had during their training. It felt like...Her eyes widened. Like when Joey and I are together and I want him. She blinked. Uhh...I uh...really shouldn't tell Nemaz that...or Joey...or anyone really. It's probably just because he's a warrior and I'm supposed to be attracted to warriors. Joey's masculinity is what drew me to him the first time too so...I...just need to make sure that impulses don't go any farther than impulses.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk:

He sat alone in another room, his eyes closed, his body relaxed. Legs crossed, his hands resting cool-ly in his lap. To many, it would seem as though he is meditating, when in truth, he was simply listening. Through feeling and hearing, he could see Munoz pacing too and fro, Star interacting with Prometheus, VS-6 dueling with a simulated superhuman bot at the moment and John silently approaching him.

"Hormones interfering with your training too?" John muses to Nemaz, taking a squat on a bench as the Ebony Skin Executioner sat quietly on the ground, having no need to turn his head towards him.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"It was pretty painfully obvious. Not too good at hiding it. Didn't really need to hear her heartbeat to tell the look on her face. Made it painfully obvious."

"I must admit, I am rather surprised at how Prometheus seems to be...developing. One can only wonder how he'd seek to express such a thing."

"I dunno. Not a bridge I wanted to cross. But not like he has the hots for me. Not like how Sentinel does for you."

The statement is accompanied with a prolonged silenced, one that after which, John decides to leave him alone. Leaving the African Super Soldier to his own devices. He rises to his feet.

As Munoz would turn around, Nemaz would be standing there in front of her right at the fifteen minute mark. He looked at her with a neutral stare, that was indicative of little as far as internal thought went.

"Before we continue forward. I have an idea of how durable you are. And how hard you hit, but I wish to know how physically strong you are." He motions her to follow. He of all people knew how it could be difficult to exactly quantify strength in a solid number, but he wished to just "range" it.

As she walks past, she sees a few members of the VS Six squad fighting with apparently a relatively strong sparrnig bot, the ground shaking as he throw make objects such as lamp posts dozens of meters. It sent vehicles aside as if they were more so card board boxes, a crashing against the window as they duck and weave through punches, evading the thing as it backhands things in the simulated environment away. Clearing the path as each of them work to manage it, and keep control of the fight, despite facing something with clearly superior strength and also adept combat skill. One blinds it, shooting it through the eyes and causing explosive shrapnel to lodge into it. Stunned for a moment, one of them comes up behind, lifting the class 100 and performing a german suplex, lifting the thing and slamming it on top of it's head.

As it gets up, it finds an explosive on it's chest and as it explode, the bot seemingly disappears in fire and brimstone, only to appear moments later. The bot breaks the sound barrier with how fast it flies away from the impact, hitting the glass designed to handle class 100 strikes and denting it. Before the bot falls fourth in a heap, the fight over as Nemaz leads her over to a weight room.

"Have you ever lifted weights, before?" He began to wonder if she would stand to benefit from such a thing.

----

Prometheus flailed his arms as the box dropped abruptly out the air, the 90 ton object slamming against the ground and shaking the room, causing the AI to nearly trip before he regains his balance. As he does, he finds her (@ultra_girl_) enough on her knees, clasping his hand and beginning for her forgiveness.

He stares at her for approximately 5 seconds before he speaks.

"....Oh what? Huh? Oh yeah. Forgiveness! Yeah yeah! Sure." He is unsure of whether or not to draw his hand back or to just....let it be. His face unable to express anything due his complete lack of facial features. His six eyes lacking pupils or even cornea to give away involuntary reactions. And at that point, he was rather thankful he wasn't designed with such a thing. Though his voice and the movement of his "ears" were something else. He sounded like any other person, and when star touched him, his ears halted all movement.

Crap cap crap crap crap.

"....Yeah."

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Everything she'd told herself about not paying attention to Nemaz's attractive features went out the window when he returned and she went follow him towards the weights. She listened to and briefly watched the ongoing sparring but didn't let it distract her overly much. "Hawk Lords aren't mega strong or anything." Munoz assured him. "We're stronger than humans but not like that Solaris lady or The Champion, I won't be throwing any buildings anytime soon."

Munoz frowned when he mentioned weight lifting. "Uh...no...I get bored doing that." she admitted honestly. "Also I'm not sure if it can really help me or not. Some of our physical attributes are what you might call...set in stone or at least really tough clay. At least, I think that's how it works." She admitted to not knowing the full details. She was a teenager after all and didn't always listen when her elders told her how things worked.

She reached out and traced her fingers over a random weight. "But I could try, if that's what you think I should do." She said. Munoz didn't flirt, they were all actually really quite bad at the subtle nature of certain human activities. Hawk Lords were mostly straight forward beings. If you wanted something you took it, if you wanted someone, you took them too. Only two things held Munoz's desires in check currently, the need to train and improve her warrior skills and Joey. She had to keep bringing up Joey in her mind to remind herself that she was already spoken for.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Star nodded gratefully as she closed her eyes "thank you,thank you, thank you"

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

Prometheus looked towards her, nodding up and down before he hears a signal from John.

"It's not that big a deal, you know. But uh, I think I have to go. I heard John calling me. And uh. Training. And all that."

Though Prometheus seemed to want to stay, he began to walk away, his hand letting hers go as he left the training room. Going to walk out of the room, unless given something to keep him there.

And took very little to get him to stay.

Outside of the room, Nemaz had spoken to Munoz (@sentinel_hawk.) "Not too difficult to believe. Many metahumans and other such entities do not quite have to maintain their musculature. It comes no surprise to me that you gain no benefit from it. Indeed, neither does Prometheus, though it makes good practice for generally, lifting things correctly, optimally. Something as simple as correct form helps you lift lift more. Strike harder. Strike faster. Learning or, simply knowing, how to punch lets you punch harder, no? Moreso, Munoz...."

He raises an eyebrow..

"I need to gauge how strong you are before we proceed. So, why don't we get started. I will spot you, or ensue that the weight does not fall on you."

With this in mind, Nemaz goes to show her how her briefly how to do various exercises. Primarily, how to bench, how to Squat and how to snatch. He shows her and then, lets her do it. He sure not touch her again, unless deemed necessary.

He watches her. Observing how she performs each and to what extent her lifting capacity seems to be.

(Reply doesn't have to be long.)

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

(Good, because I'm terrible at working out, lol)

Munoz adjusted quickly, it seemed to be one of her stronger qualities. She was able to focus on lifting weights and doing the various exercises he wanted her to do. Her strength was somewhat hard to define because most Hawk Lords used momentum and timing to add power to their strikes. Eventually though he got a fairly clear idea, she was right around the one ton range. Likely Solar Hawk and Luna Hawk were in the same range if he ever got them to work out but they were more experienced in putting their strength to use.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Maverick_6

@sentinel_hawk:

Not bad.

From what Nemaz had ascertained in teaching Munoz how to lift, meager adjustments to prevent her from hurting herself or tearing anything, is that she was capable of lifting from certain positions, roughly a ton. Whlle, there are many ways to lift something, from his perspective, it was more than enough. Indeed, he could work with just peak humans, and indeed, that was mostly what he'd trained. However, training the occasional E-Norm (Maverick slang for Extra-Normal).

"Alright Munoz, that's enough. Come..."

"It is about time we move on to the next portion."

A hoodie clad figure stood in the open, John continuously coaching him as he went throwing a series of sequenced jabs as he listened to his instructor, trying his best to hone his punches to perfection.

"Remember to step into your crosses Prometheus. And quite throwing uppercuts like this is some boxing movie. Uppercuts are supposed to be quick explosive hits. Not an upwards Haymaker. A quick "pop." Don't try to throw all of your weight into your jabs. Burns unnecessary energy and makes them slower. So you got superhuman speed, so what? There are faster, and you need every advantage you can get. There you go..."

Prometheus stands, listening out of a desire to better himself. Droplets of water condensation from his cooling system forming on his chassis as it flies from his body. Being an AI with a body that was already towards it's potential in strength as far as material was concerned, the focus was on technique and efficiency. Why? Because through technique, you can increase the force of your punches. Every action one does, generates wasted energy. Energy simply allocated to do nothing. It's takes more energy to run 10 miles per hour with 100 pounds than it does in gym shorts and a T-Shirt. A Haymaker takes more energy then a jcross. All sprinters run with nearly identical form as per body type. Why? Efficiency. Less energy wasted. More energy used. More energy, more speed and power.

A faster, stronger punch.

Prometheus had yet to become a master fighter. Indeed, mostly his fire arms could fill the roll of such to make close combatant less useful to him, when most of his foes could scarcely hope to get near one with such unerring accuracy and fight hand-to-hand with something of his strength and speed. The most athletic people and boxers throw perhaps 9.9 punches in one second. While Prometheus could throw 45 in a second. 2700 punches in one minute if he kept such a pace.

John could see that he was listening and he could feel him improving. The swiftness of Prometheus' strikes causing the air to displace. He could feel the abrupt shift in pressure from each eye blurring strike the Artificial Intelligence in his Artificial Augmented body threw. He set up one of the sparring bots for him.

Nemaz walked into the room with Munoz, a bit of noise heard from the other side as the entired a large metallic room made to withstand the strikes of such those with class 100 strength, as the building advertised.

"For this next little thing I figured...a bit of cross training would be in order, in a sense. You've met Prometheus, but you've never been....formally introduced."

With little warning aside from perhaps paying attention from the deafening noise of a well executed counter cross. With little apparent thought and more so, nearly automatic reflexes, the body of a sparing bot flies by in between Munoz and Nemaz at approximately 324 miles per hour. Rushing air causing the man's dreadlocks to swiftly move with the wind generated from the bot launched by the punch. However, he doesn't seem concerned. The bot wasn't in her path, but he watched for her reaction to it irregardless.

"Oh my god." Prometheus mutters as he sprints forward with great urgency, becoming a momentary blur before appearing before the pair seemingly instantly to some from roughly 50 feet away.

"Are you ok?"

"I believe we're fine. Prometheus..." The African Super Soldier begins. "You know of Munoz , yes? Code name Sentinel Hawk. This is who you'll be training with."

He looks in her general direction, unflipping his pink hoodie as a bit of steam emanated from him, so that he could look at her with his six or so eyes himself. His ear like antenna flipping as he identified her scent. She smells like hormones. It was difficult to tell what he was thinking by looking towards his face. Mostly because he had mouth, no nose or any facial features features that actually moved. The AI's eyes had no pupils to speak of to read. While inversely, he could tell what Munoz was thinking by looking at her body and looking her over as he looked at her heart, her bones and skeletal structures. His viewing lenses constantly adjusting themselves at the molecular level, tuning themselves so that he may see in the frequencies he so desires.

"....Hi. I'm Prometheus."

He extends his hand towards her. Hoping she'd accept it.

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sentinel_Hawk

@maverick_6:

Munoz was quiet the whole time he was showing her around after the lifting escapade. When the sparring bot flew by it was Munoz's excellent hearing that alerted her to it, she could hear it passing through the air and from there she was able to determine where it was going to land and what trajectory it was taking through the air. She shifted her head to watch it for a brief moment and her razor sharp eyes tracked every detail on the bot as it moved through the air. Her HUD analyzed its trajectory as well and confirmed what her ears had told her already. Since it posed no danger to them she smiled a little and watched it go by. "Wow...that was a nice hit." She commented.

Promethus' scans revealed a lot of information about Munoz, probably more than she'd want him to know really. Many had long speculated that Hawk Lords had a reinforced internal system to accommodate their brutal fighting style and ability to fly at speeds that would kill a human. The AI's scans confirmed this, her body was not recognizable as human beneath the surface complete with a bone structure given the properties necessary to survive flight at speeds above the sound barrier. One trait the young woman was unaware of but would eventually discover is that her hyper active regenerative properties included constant cellular renewal. Once her powers had been activated her body began to keep itself in a perpetual state of youth. Munoz was never going to age.

She smiled pleasantly and accepted his offered hand. "Hi Prometheous, my name is Munoz Hal, you can call me Munoz or Sentinel."

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk:

(I take forever to get to things.)

Relieved that Sentinel is fine, he extends his hand towards her, eagerly shaking it and returning to his previous nature in response to her. He shakes her hand eagerly with a loose grip.

"It's nice to meet you, Munoz!"

John crosses his arms and looks over towards Nemaz. Indeed, this seemed the best way to knock out a few birds with one stone. The isolated he was with Munoz, the better it seemed, to the two instructors. They wouldn't really let on that in actuality they were unsure so unsure of how to deal with such things, they usually never encountered such conundrums among themselves and feel they might need to consult in order to actually...know what to do.

He looks towards Nemaz and then towards John, as a conscious indicator of who exactly he was looking at. Being that he perceives everything 360 degrees around him in all directions, he doesn't truly need to turn his head to see everything. But, he wants people to just know exactly where it was he was looking, and his eyes were towards Nemaz. "So uh, what kind of training did you have in mind?"

"I wanted to show Munoz, the concept of leverage. I figured, she would find it to be quite useful. Let's get right to it, shall we?"

Nemaz, with his helmet on, dissappears from vision and hearing simultaniously. Indeed, scent trapping clothing was standard for shadow company after a few encounters of at least two entities detecting shadow company forces through scent. Their armor had to make them undetectable, though it did rob them of the ability to perceive things, his memory enabled him to navigate brief distances, such as now.

"Oh boy..." Prometheus mutters as soon he feels himself being lifted from the ground, his feet in the air as Nemaz picks up Prometheus' roughly 750 lb (with armor) body and falls back with him. The man stands with him, wrapped in his arms before falling back, and quickly, the Prometheus is slammed head first into the ground with a tremendous impact. Had this ground not been reinforced and give the roughly 3500 PSI tensile strength of concrete, a crater would have formed if the ground was not reinforced to withstand the blows of a 100 tonner.

With rather great agility, he rises again as he somersaults back up and lands in front of Munoz. "As you may have seen, Prometheus is much, much stronger than either of us. The force required to send an approximately 227 kilogram robot would take something of at least some 400 tons in impact energy. I know for a fact that Prometheus lifts perhaps around 90 to perhaps 120 tons, if I recall correctly. He's improved."

"Told you it was all in the form." John taunts, to whichPrometheus pumps his fist once downward out of a feeling of victory and self accomplishment, as Nemaz continues.

"And yet I was able to throw him. Why? Leverage. He only weighes 340 kilograms like any other object. So thus he can be thrown much like such objects if you apply the right amount of force, correctly. It's particularly useful for disrupting people who are stronger than you are. It should only be something of a last ditch effort or if you have to. I've seen many men try this, only to get thrown off or ripped apart by one stronger, as one can imagine when going hand to hand with someone stronger then they."

Prometheus flips up, propelling himself into the air a bit with one hand before landing on his feet and landing with a heavy thud and Nemaz motions to him.

"Perhaps you'd like to give it a go?"

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Sentinel_Hawk

@maverick_6:

Munoz smiled brightly. "The pleasure is mine." She assured her new compatriot.

Sentinel Hawk watched the demonstration not once but three times before she made her decision. She watched it replay in her HUD, using the technology to her advantage to analyze the step by step motions Nemaz had taken to throw Prometheus. She smiled a little again, pretty sure she had the basic idea down. "I'll try it." She said and cleared the recording from her visual display. Since she wasn't capable of simply vanishing and was about as stealthy as a person walking down the side walk, Munoz didn't try to replicate that part of the motion. Instead she replaced it with suddenness, going from standing calmly to attempting her throw within a few beats of the heart.

Sentinel Hawk's movements weren't flawless but they were much better than they should have been from simply observing once and she doubted it would take Nemaz any time at all to realize why. He knew full well the various computery bits packed into her helmet so efficiently by Luna Hawk the technology whiz, porno hero and gun-slinger of Gothic. What Munoz did well was not strain or leave herself open to an easy counter, what she did poorly was timing, she had to pause for a moment before she was able to adjust her leverage and complete the motion necessary to try and drop Prometheus on his head.

(it's a little short, but I didn't really know what else to put in it)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentinel_hawk:

"Very impressive."

He said, surprised she was able to so adequately emulate a rather intricate and admittedly flashy throw. He was more expecting her to just toss him with something of the sort fo shoulder throw.

Prometheus did actively resist to a degree, though he did not anchor his feet to the floor or attempt much to push her off. The move was meant more to demonstrate that she indeed, could pick up someone who was far stronger than she was. Prometheus inversely, smashed into the floor and rubbed his head. "Ow."

He rubbed his head.

"Alright. Hm. So next...." He receives a call and turns around, spinning on his heel to answer it.

"I'm sorry Sentinel, but, there is a mission close by, and your assistance is required. Something of...an infection in south America to which your abilities are well suit. I suppose then, that's enough training for today."

Thank goodness...

"Come Munoz."

He walked off, the rest of VS-6 remaining. Sentinel to be taken away from Gothic to a place she was needed far more.

(Just wanted to give this a canonical ending. If you don't wanna reply, don't gotta. I just really don't like not ending stuff.)