Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Before we begin, let's take a look at the why

A voyage in space a few years ago in the 'CV' Earth's time, a man of acceptional wealth in both funds and time grew bored of life on the blue marble. He strove for more; More Knowledge, more wealth, more power. On the path to this end he met a remarkable machine man named Origami, like his name suggested he could fold average man's basic imaginings into abstract designs of what one could argue was a sign of imagination and creativity that rivaled the greatest natural born man.

With his abilities the cyborg took to building and created a ship. This ship the two soon realized transcended the ability to jump through space within one universe, but all of them. During their expedition the two came across new allies, enemies, and unlimited amounts of data in the form of new life, elements, and compounds. Though a lot in their peripheral was enticing the two stayed their course, the end goal to answer the Three questions on every mind, in every universe...

Who

Where

Why

Looking back it can be presumed safely that Origami wasn't nearly as compelled as the entity once know as Thomas was to meet his maker. After all, Origami knew his creator the moment he was booted up. But that remains to be only speculation.

The only truth is that Grew hungrier for the edge of the universal bubble called the Megaverse maddened by his insatiability. Somewhere along the way he fell out of sync with the ship and ended up being negatively charged while the ship was positive, rocketing the immortal covered in a protective cocoon of unknown alloy through universes, being dragged rather than pushed to some invisible region by some unknown force. This journey forced his adaptive symbiote to rapidly evolve to compensate, sinking into every orifice of it's host to survive and in turn make him survive, the two became completely entwined, absorbing cosmic energy for sustenance along the way.

After, if quantified into time, four million years of traversing forcibly through the in between spaces of the universe, he stopped. Finally, he was there. The beginning of all things, the reasons. the place beyond the equal sign.

His form is a sleek metallic, no longer a casing but a being of pure alloy and power he had yet to understand, some might say a god.

On the edge of all things the veil of normalcy and physical was thinly woven and placed, floating forward to meet his maker Animus presses through the curtain. Do you know what he found?

I found you.

Imagine how crushed I was, looking into the abyss, now immortal and omnipotent in every definition, and abyss stared back...in the form of children, teens, tweens, and young adults.

Every massacre, every death, every painful moment in every life held in high regard on any and every world...Was a culmination of the bored imaginings of you all, on a website in cousin megaverse.

You sit slouched in chairs, beds, at desks and at tables, toying with lives. This fact broke me. My every action scripted, everything I am a line on a screen waiting to be 'entered'. I destroyed an entire universe out of spite and fury. It was after I watched the petrified dust of a million worlds float passed I realized, if you all could do it. Sit in gaze at your creations and force worlds into being and lives into alternate directions

Why couldn't I?
Why couldn't I?

I spent the last several millenia tinkering, playing with worlds similar to my original, and yours and in between. Hopscotching around and changing what I saw fit. I was a scientist after all... Experimentation is my nature.

Finally I found the perfect answer, or rather scenario. You demand a challenge of hardships with your 'characters', or an opportunity to prove they are the strongest willed or highest powered or most strategic or intelligent. Now is your chance to test your mettle.

I have taken your 'characters' Stripped them of their powers, their unique abilities, and made them your equals. They are you. You are them. Of course...still feel free to embelish as necessary. But understand, they are average human beings.

Call this a game. The stakes are higher than ever. Fail to find a logical, non... one moment...Let me read your, 'role playing rules...'

hmmm...

really? ....this is rather long...

I think I may be breaking some of these rules...hmm... Then again I've broken worse barriers...

Here it is, 'non-god modded' way back to your original character selves, you win the game, I consider my hypothesis incorrect and find a new solution.

Failure? Will equal the extinction of this universe, all events that have happened prior, and all lives in it that have ever existed. In short, fail

and I will unmake everything you hold in high regard, as you have done to countless people who you believe to be nothing but characters in a game.

But I am a fair man, god, what ever you prefer. One of you, never took the bait. One of you, always remained human and true to his reality and for that he will be rewarded with a clarity of purpose, call him my herald and your messiah. This man will find you, he will spread his word of truth with the full knowledge I have given to you, fellow world makers and breakers. For your sake you had better hope he finds you.

A shame you can't witness my power, it astounds even myself at times.

It's done. Your alternate personas are in my pocket dimension, on a world not unlike your own.

Are they bikers, waitresses, stock brokers, kids in college, clerks, or bums? That, I leave to you... My fellow gods.

Let the game begin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

“Wouldn't you love to be like that Ashley?” Theyouthful, inexperienced green eyes of Kurt gleamed with a vigorous joy as he watched the widescreen TV in awe. Turning to his workmate with a jovial grin festooned across of his enthralled features, “I mean, imagine that life dude? Being one of those Gothic vigilantes must be amazing…Weapons, beating people up!” He boyishly grinned, “The girls” a little chuckle escaped the would-be Emerald Archers not so heroic lips, “Heh…I guess, I’d make the worst hero anyways. Way too reckless”.

His chuckles were met with an unexpected knock upon his office door, turning away from the exhausted Ashley (due to having heard Kurt frantically speak about being a hero for days on end) towards his pretty looking receptionist, “Oh, hey Anna,” he exclaimed as he greeted the woman with a friendly smile, “did you manage to…” abruptly pausing, his emerald eyes caught sight of the brown folder she was carrying within her grip, prompting a delighted smile to decorate his elated features.

“Brilliant!” Swiftly standing, he waltzed over to the receptionist and gave her spontaneous peck on the cheek, habitually much more confident and assertive than the standard Kurt, due to never having been the victim of PTSD, and multiple other personal implications in his standard vigilante life. This Kurt was still highly reckless and impulsively energetic; but much more confident – And in this universe, Kurt had never been imprisoned in Venezuela, hence, never escaping and finding himself within Gothic City which prompted his heroic ventures. Instead, the would-be Gothic Knight had taken over his family business within New York after safely returning from Venezuela. Now the acting CEO of Pendragon Industries, the world’s leading international stockbrokers.

“Well, Mr Pendragon” Anna slowly handed her boss the brown folder with a coquettish grinned plastered across of her face, “I hope you have a lovely day” quickly spinning on her heel and sauntering off outside the door with a beguiling strut, leaving Kurt to close the door and turn back towards Ashley with a sigh. “Why is it always the receptionists?” His eyes partially glazed over like a schoolboy prior to Ashley throwing a scrunched up piece of paper in Kurt’s direction, “Watch it!” Scowling, Kurt rolled his tired eyes and took a seat, carelessly throwing open the brown folder to reveal a slightly obscured, yet visible word on a piece of stray paper...Change.