Party of the Great Cade: Gothic City (Open RP)

• 49 results
Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Geth

"Good evening people of Gothic City." Cade, dressed in a formal suit and his usual sunglasses, appeared before the crowd of people amassed in his front yard at dusk. He stood on a front balcony, overlooking his massive, gated, grassy yard, great fountain, and sea of people outside of the front gates. The whispered amongst themselves as Cade spoke.

"Some of you have come here from nearby, and some have travelled across the country for the opportunity to be here. Men, women, beings of a different nature entirely, it doesn't matter. We are all here for one thing. You know what that one thing is?" Cade turned around, lifting one hand in the air, fingers extended. The crowd shouted. "TO PARTY!" Cade swung around, tearing off his suit jacket revealing a white undershirt. A tattoo of a dragon on his left bicep was clearly visible. "Damn right!" As he said this, he clicked a button on a remote. The gates opened. Lights began flashing, scantily-clad women holding bottles of expensive champagne walked out, popping off the corks as the crowd rushed in. Club music blasted from inside the modern-styled mansion, which was half-composed of bay windows, half-composed of jutting balconies. There were compact kitchens and bathrooms located throughout the house, as well as multiple bars. Hired dancers, mixologists, DJs, and everything else a party could need were scattered around the building. Flashing lights turned on in the pool as well, as patrons slipped on their bathing suits. The 'D' from the Hollywood sign doubled as a diving poor for those brave enough. Cade himself was located in the smaller, underground hot tub with a pair of women at his side.

He spoke into a small device in his hand, which was slung over the grooved back of the hot tub. The house's intercom crackled to life. Cade's voice boomed throughout the neighborhood. "Come one come all party people! The night it still young, and I've got a whole lot of booze I want gone by tomorrow!"

Cade, clad in sunglasses and black shorts, dried off and put his shoes on, rushing in to the crowded dance floor, a bottle in his hand. The party had just begun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Age of empires, age of mutants. Now age of the soiree lol )

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

The Temporal Hound could not help but hear the announcement as it stalked imperceptibly through Gothic's streets. The great beast cocked its head and then changed directions. Its stealth remained operational as it crept through the city, hovering between this time and the past, only visible at the very edges of the eye and haunting through the halls of the mortal mind.

The creature slipped through the open front gate without being seen and moved deep into the courtyard. It was ever sniffing for those that had come in contact with The Time Siphon and there was no better place to do it than a massive public party. The ancient hunter moved deftly through the crowd, careful not to touch anyone if it could avoid it. When it couldn't people felt the sense of being lightly shoved or bumped into and generally blamed it on some other party goer.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: (Possibly, my good man. But you've gotta uderstand, partying is Cade's life! Whether it's an 'age' or not, it's party time for now. You planning on attending?)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: (lol I got you. Yeah I might.)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: While dancing, Cade saw something strange out of the corner of his eye. When he looked, it was gone. "Whoa." Mark had told him about a possible serial killer. Cade followed the fleeting image, wondering where what he could have seen might have gone. "Costumed weirdo." All sorts of people or things could be at this paty. Fun was universal, and while Cade was looking for this thing he wasn't having it. It's party time damnit! He clicked on his device. The intercom boomed again. "If any of you guys see a rabbit guy or dog dude or something, send him my way! Also, I've got a puke-pit in the back, so hang around there if you think you're gonna, you know..." Cade stopped speaking as he was lifted by a crowd of people and carried back to the dance floor. "Wooooo!"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "You've got a nice suit yourself! Glad you're enjoying it. Bar's over there, and the pool's around back. I've got the Big 'D'! Check it, bro. Drunk women all over the damn place, have a blast." Cade grabbed Linus' shoulder as he began to leave the area. "I think I've got something a little more your speed downstairs. Cade led Linus to his basement. There was a crowd of dirty, bloody, shirtless men. Inside of the crowd were two men fighting. "It's like fight club, but, you know, real. And with superpowers, occasionally." Cade sat down on the stairs. "I've got money riding on the big guy. Brutus is his name. He's as dumb as a brick, but he's tough as one too. These fights go until the victor wants them to stop. I'm not seeing a whole lot of remorse in Brutus over there. The other guy, Baldy? He's leaving in a body bag, most like. It's really too bad. Big party like this, everyone's drunk. Somebody falls down, and people dance on their corpse. These things happen." Cade looked over to Linus. "You wanna make one of those corpses? Just pick a fight with somebody with my tattoo." Cade showed Linus the dragon covering his bicep. "These parties happen all over the country, and the fighters follow. Basement to basement. My life is a party, and their life is a deathmatch. Sometimes I like to get involved, too."

Cade stood, calling to Brutus. "Yo Brute, lay off him for a second. It's my turn." Brutus stepped into the crowd of observers. Baldy was already badly beaten. Not quite a fair match, but this was a demonstration. Baldy through a punch, aiming for Cade's jaw. Cade skillfully dodged the hook be moving to the left and ducking simultaneously, grabbing his opponent's wrist and springing back up with an uppercut to the elbow, shattering the man's arm. Bone fragments were clearly visible sticking out of his arm. While the man was still dazed, Cade toe-kicked Baldy in the underside of his jaw. A tooth and blood flew our of his mouth, and he fell back. Cade pulled him back to balance by his broken arm, and as he began to lean forward, Cade leaned under a slow punch, getting on his knees. He delivered three devastating punches to Baldy's groin. Blood could be seen leaking down his legs past his shorts. Baldy fell to his knees and vomited. Cade then stepped aside and smiled for the crowd. He did a short, celebratory dance, before swinging back around and slamming his flat hand into the man's skull. He karate-chopped through bone and brain matter, leaving Baldy's head in two pieces. He fell doen into an already existent puddle of his own blood, which rapidly expanded.

Cade, with one arm covered in blood, gestured around to the crowd gathered in the basement. "So, Linus. Take your pick."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: "I got to get some of this... me and you fist to fist as friends how about it?" I yelled over the roaring croud!

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Heh, if you think you're up to it, friendo!" Cade bounced around in the fighting area, wiping blood off of his sunglasses. He threw off his jacket and shirt. "Your move."

Avatar image for shogun_of_sarcasm
Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(This is awesome.)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: (We need more parties xD)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"OK i'll go easy on ya..." I tossed my hod and cape and mask "ya ready" i pulled my arm back ready to punch

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "More than you know, friendo!" Cade dashed forward and slid on his knees. His plan was to deliver a shadow uppercut to his opponent's genitals, and following the vicious attack, knee him in the face.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

Patient as ever the Great Beast found its way over to where two of the hairless apes were fighting one another. What utter non-sense. Bouncing around and attempting to injure one another as some sort of misguided means of bonding. He moved up close to the fight and cocked his head when he noticed a number of women in the crowd.

And perhaps to attract a temporary mate. Interesting. I wonder if the odds of acquiring such a temporary mate go down with a direct strike to the genitals or if the other male simply feels out classed and is attempting to end the fight as quickly as possible?

With his other senses all scanning the area for the Time Siphon or anyone that had come in contact with her he segregated a portion of his mind to the unusual activity in front of him. One of the many advantages to an amazing intellect beyond most mortals was the ability to use different portions of his mind for different tasks and thus always be multi-tasking to the absolute fullest, not one task suffering because of the others.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shogun_of_sarcasm: (Indeed. Also, how did you get your name changed? I'm not exactly Geth anymore. I could just copy/paste this bio into a new account, but I feel like I've already gone too far with that and my 16 accounts. I while back I asked and heard it wad for premium members only, but I don't see the badge on your account. Is it as simple as asking a mod?)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Plan-B

@geth: "F****!!! stop stop stop" oooooh I said holding my balls. I held a finger up wile the other hand was on my knee I was trying to breathe heh..." lets put some ground rules" i said catching my breathe. "one no hitting private parts two you win"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well alrighty then!" Cade stopped moments before his knee connected. "Some people might call me a pussy, but there's no shame in winning! If a guy gets hit in the nuts, it's their own fault for not wearing proper protection. Me? I lived with my brother for most of my youth, I swear I'm sterile by now." Cade put his arm over Linus' shoulder. He began to walk him upstairs, while Brutus dug in to another opponent. "I could, uh, get you an ice pack."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: " Let me put on my stuff "

Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: (You can't anymore. This account is new lol)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(The hound has opened an account)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: " Ok lets go get some drinks" I said walking to Jack

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Please, call me Cade." Cade led Linus to the bar. "Brucie, hook this fine gentleman up with something strong. He damn near lost his nuts today."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: "Heh your a good guy Cade I know your name... but how do you know mine?"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Cameras and identification software. Also your one-of-a-kind suit."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: "Thanks You Like it " i do "

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Reminds me of Boba Fett. Or maybe Predator."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Young Knightfall Playboy himself walked into the party, upon entering the scene he couldn't help but to think of that one line from the Great Gatsby that claimed that large parties are so intimate, and how in small parties there isn't any privacy at all. The truth behind those words could be reflected in the painting before him, it was like the raging 20s all over again. Why was he here? A lead, maybe to just fit in, may be deep down he enjoys these sorts of parties.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Nox's train of thought was derailed when a large African-American gentleman stepped in front of him, large arm extended. "You're late." He said, in a deep, aggressive voice. "You got a name, kid?" The man was stopped by Cade, who quickly made it to the commotion. "Dakota! Back the f*ck off! This is Mark Antony. The Knightfall!" Cade wildly gestured to Nox, making a strange facial expression as well. Obviously this was not on fact normal for Cage, as Dakota looked confused. He politely stepped aside for Nox. "You been talkin' to Roberto again, Cade? Tweaked out motherf*cker." Cade stepped away from his bodyguard, and followed Nox in. "Sorry about that Mark. Security, you understand." He reached for Nox's shoulder, but stopped himself. High-value kid, not one to make uncomfortable. "So, uh, how you doin'?"

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@geth:

Mark kept his cool, he wasn't about to stick some employee for just doing his job, he didn't know who he was laying a finger on. "It really isn't a problem, I'm the one that's late". He put his hand forward to shake his host's. "I'm doing quite fine this evening, and you?".

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Cade looked around for a bit, appearing to have drifted off momentarily. His focus snapped back to Nox in a fee short moments, and he shook his hand. With the other, he gestured around the room. "I'm doin' pretty good. A bar full of drunk friends, dance floor full of drunk women, pool full of both those things, and a basement full of drunken brawlers, life's good." Cade realized he had been shaking Nox's hand for a few seconds too long. They both did a fine job at hiding the awkwardness. Cade released Nox's hand, and walked him to the least occupied couch. A woman in her underwear was asleep next to a partly empty bottle and a stain on the floor, Cade pushed her aside and sat where she was, offering Nox the clean side.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SolarHawk

@geth: @_nox_

Solar Hawk was planning on meeting Luna Hawk and Golden Eagle at the party later...but she had some things to take care of herself before they arrived. With that in mind she had arrived early and taken to the basement. She had an important role to play. Most believed it to be the reality of life, not a role...but Solar Hawk had found herself again and now the act of washed out tyrant turned street fighter was a secret identity of sorts. Her real plan was much farther reaching and required the cover story, at least for now.

She finally came back up stairs after hours fighting in the basement, she had most of her clothing tucked away in a gym back over her left shoulder, a black towel in her right hand and her wings half folded on her back. Her helmet was on as it always was and there was blood splatter on the forehead. All she wore currently were a pair of overly tight jade shorts and an equally tight workout top. Everyone liked getting their shots in on Solar Hawk, most people remembered her not as a hero but as the woman who had been the visible force behind Super City. Funny how people didn't take a liking to her after that.

She leaned against the wall near the door in complete view of Cade and Mark. She glanced in their direction for a moment, using her towel to wipe gold blood from the corner of her mouth where someone had busted her lip. The wound had already healed itself but the blood had remained. Her helmet scanned the two figures on the couch and ran their faces through a database, instantly identifying Mark's public persona but unable to retrieve the real information on him. Cade was Cade.

"You should invest in a mop for the basement." She commented dryly. She fished a bottle of some sort of liquid from her bag after that and took a drink of it, scanning the party quietly for familiar faces, or just faces that needed to see her like this.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: The word "basement" caught Cade's attention. He looked to the source, and it wasn't hard to spot Solar Hawk. He tapped Mark on the shoulder, and got up, gesturing for him to follow as Cade walked to Solar Hawk. "Well if it isn't the Egyptian Godess who beats people up in t basement." Cade made an awkward gesture. "I'm messin' with ya Solar! How you doin' tonight? Any bodies I should know about?" Cade laughed, as he gently elbowed Solar Hawk and Nox. "Heh, right? Tough room." Cade clicked his teeth at the lack of response. "So, uh, how you likin' the party so far?"

_Ulysses_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: (Because why NOT go into the basement under the party where nobody can hear you scream)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @_nox_

"No bodies." She promised and wiped the blood off the forehead of her helmet. "Someone might need a new nose though. Party's interesting, reminds me a bit of home." She smiled a little at the thought. "The way it used to be, anyway." She added. "I'm impressed, you landed a Knightfall." Solar Hawk added with a gesture towards Mark. "I hear they're practically royalty around here."

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: "Oh hell yes!" Cade said, nudging Nox with his elbow. "I'm partying with the goddamn prince of Gothic!" A light suddenly came to Cade's eyes, not visible through his sunglasses. "I gotta pitch this movie. 'The Gothic Prince.' Role of a lifetime, bro." He looked to Solar Hawk. "And Broette. Be right back." Cade dialed his phone, and half-jogged up his stairs, to the one room where there was a bit of quiet, The Great Bedroom of the equally Great Cade, leaving Nox and Solar Hawk to converse while Cade attempted I land a role as Mark Antony Knightfall.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

Through the front doors of the party, the engimatic woman known as Moya hawkins walked in to this great party, thrown by the man known as Jack Cade. Wearing a little black dress, her heels and carrying a purse, which contained things a lady should never, ever leave home without. Gothic was a city to keep an eye on. One with many potential customers and a city with pootentially many uses, where crime thrives and the rich stay rich. And most the poor stay poor. Always people who could use security. Especially after the Bedlam breakout. However, Moya wasn't here, for simple business. She was also here for fun.

Moya was however not alone, and the temporal hound was not the only invisible guest among the party. Maverick Shadow Company were hidden near by and even among the party. Indoors, moving in such a way as to not so much as brush by a single guest. They stood by to engage anyone who would so dare as to attempt to assault the charismatic Maverick agent. However, something like that would be rather dissappointing. Would be a shame if the party had such a problem that the shadow company had to reveal themselves.

Moya eventually found herself near a bar, sitting quietly at the moment and leisurely having a few drinks. "Potential contact at your 4'O clock." She heard seemingly in her head as sure enough, a man had been drawn to her. Sure enough, he began to hit on her. At first, it was rather amusing, but now, he was getting annoying. Moya did keep a smile, though it seemed to have an intent of ominousness that the man hadn't caught onto. "Ah, come on toots! I'll make it fun for the both of us, if you know what I mean. I'm not selfish really. I like to make sure the ladies feel good too..."

Moya moved her glass of champagne to and fro, making it spin in her glass. "Is that so? Well. I feel I should mention, I like to make annoying men feel very uncomfortable. I assure you, I'll be the only having fun." She leans forward. "You ignorant pr***." "Woo! Playin' hard to get I see. i like a fiesty lady." Moya rolls her eyes. Growing more irritated by the moment.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Cade noticed the arrival of his new guest, as well as the prescense of the overly flirtatious man. He wales around the dance floor, that being much quicker than wading through, and approached Moya. "Glad you could make it! Was gettin' a little worried you weren't gonna come!" Cade noticed the look on her face, which had of course changed upon Cade's intervention, but spread back across when the man spoke again. Cade quickly stopped him. "Hey, buddy," he began, patting him on the back and getting him to stand up. "I think you may have had enoguh." The man stared blankly at Cade, before throwing a sloppy, slow punch. Cade easily side-stepped it, and reached out to the outstretched arm, grabbing hold of the man's wrist, which he quickly broke. "Call an ambulance or go home. Be glad I left you one hand, ya horny f*ck." Cade pushed the bent over man to the ground with his foot, and sat at the bar with Moya.

"That could have been prettier." Cade took a drink of whatever the man had left on the table. "Or a whole lot worse."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: " I am better now so no more bursting genitals I would like to go for round 2"I said in a exited voice.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Alrighty then. No guns, melee only. Meet me in the basement."

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Okay " see ya there" i took one more sip of my drink and threw it behind me. And i walk down stairs where it smells of cigarette smock and strippers and i see Cade " hey are ya ready" i said tossing my helmet and cape on the ground as i did before.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Maverick_6

@geth:

Moya watched, rather amused as the man came to her rescue. Like a sort of white knight, like a dashing hero. How noble. When she looked at him, she could tell a lot about this man, by only looking at him in the eyes. "Hello Cade, I'm glad I could make it." She smiles at him. "It could have been much, much worse. But, it's alright. I clean up very well." She sips her champagne as she smirks and watches the man get up pain and saunter away with his broken hand.

"This is an interesting city, a playground for many rich people. Yet there still manages to be so much filth here. Though, it does make this place a lot more boring then places like say, Glade. Being good for business always helps. There was a massive breakout here once at Bedlam Asylum. A lot of these people here got flown out by us while I stormed the place with a team to capture some dangerous innmate." She smirks to herself. Then comments "It was actually pretty fun."

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: "Ooh, you don't say?" Cade signaled for a drink to be delivered to him, and while waiting, reached over and filled the previous drinker's glass with the Champagne. "You know, I fight bad guys too. Got myself a team and everything. Chumps like him are small fries compared to the kind of things we can deal with. I, of course, am the leader."

Cade, impressed with himself, set the drink on the bar and attempted to lean back, only to slip. He caught himself before he fell, and leaned forward, drinking some more, pretending like it didn't happen.

"So you're here in Gothic for business? I'm here to meet Mark Antony Knightfall, the Gothic Prince. And the party. I spend most of my time down in LA. You?"

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the broad frame of the Slayer King entered the seemingly pleasurable event, the decor and general build of the place caught his eye almost immediately. His first impressions were.... surprisingly good. Perhaps a bit flamboyant for his taste, but good. For once he might actually enjoy himself at one of these events. Indeed he had only come because he was closeby, and the deafening noise had peaked his interest. With the faintest trace of a smirk, Akuma (Known as Jared here in the mortal world) set off to get himself a drink.