#201 Posted by Lily_LeBeau (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Catching up now

#202 Posted by ownagepants (4480 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Friend is a word often used to describe a stranger like "hey their friend no reason to be so angry".

#203 Posted by ownagepants (4480 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlemagne: Um Hello I am a villain what did you expect a fruit basket.

#204 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Posted by ownagepants (4480 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: By the way why was that the part of the sentence you questioned?

Thank you for the compliment about my ass it has a degree in economics.

#206 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Edited by ownagepants (4480 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlemagne: Please son step off my level you wish you had an evil laugh like mine.

#208 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: @charlemagne: @reaver_:

(Sorry for the late post. School and work have been hell.)

It was aggravating. Exhausting almost. All my resources and dedication to this group of what we call bringers of the new world. Vine Villains. Yet any tangible evidence of progress has yet to be made with the exception of this moving rock.

The shadowy figure thought to herself, gritting her teeth and a hint of blood dripping from her face. She walked barefoot through the sandy shore of a secluded portion of the living island in hopes of being alone to contemplate her next move. The Vine Villains gave her a home when all had rejected her and who she was. Things were progressing menacingly slow, however, and she had yet to see results that had benefited her.

But could I do better alone? Doubtful.

A thin layer of smoke trailed behind her that slowly dispersed into the breeze as her eyes rose from beneath her somber hood to the sky. The curse that had corrupted her soul and consumed her every thought seemed to be…Distancing away from her. Lilith's thoughts were becoming more clear and less violent. The blood lust that once defined her had slowly burnt out from her life. Recently she had become more independent yet a hint of resentment flowed from her to the other Vine Villain members in past days. She was losing her sense of direction and was trying her best to hide it from Daemon and Reaver.

As the thought of the two crossed her mind, a small mechanical tail nudged her shoulder, "Lady Grimm. Daemon requests your assistance on the island. Seems as if there are intruders."

She sneered at the insect that was not only her means of communication to the team, but also a symbol of her initiation to the family. She propped her hood from her shoulders onto her brow and hesitated only for a moment before vanishing into a puff of purple smoke and re appearing in the sky about 30 feet above Daeomn's position, glancing between the intruder and Daemon who's has had been locked upon the other's. "I apologize for my lack of punctuality and self proclaimed exile, but I am here now."

(Was going to add a little more on description but ran short on time. I'll be posting daily again guys.)

#210 Posted by Lily_LeBeau (207 posts) - - Show Bio

A deceptively warm sun shone down on the imposing contingent, a small array of top of the line speedboats moving in formation across the choppy waters of the sea.

It was an assault on the island that was prestigiously and perhaps pretentiously named Paradiso. The home of powerhouses, the home of ego, a land unto its own.

Charlemagne LeBeau had deemed it his next target, and no stranger to bloodlust and challenge, the daughter of destruction had followed him into this particular endeavor.

The salt was almost tangible in the air as Lily made landfall, surrounded on all sides by the Hounds as they began setting up a mobile transitory base.

The grains of sand on the beach shifted beneath her feet as the lithe killer strode across it as if it were nothing.

Hounds mossed around her, surging as if they were waves of the ocean from which they had sprung.

Her arrival was late, purposefully intended that way.

At approximately nineteen years of age, the artificially aged and hardwired killer drank in the sights of the island, committing everything to memory, building a functional blueprint in her head as she rushed along its luscious shores..

The miniscule cameras surged around, taking in everything and presumably broadcasting to everywhere. All they would see was a young woman clad all in black, the lower half of her face masked and a hood obscuring sharp pixie-like features in shadow.

The powerful and egotistical titans clashed as the insidious assassin utilized natural cover and the surging Hounds as camouflage and distraction.

There was some artifact hidden on the island, something that they had received word of. Some totem so powerful that even hidden here, in the depths of a paradise-like hell, it still screamed. Screamed out with a signature so undeniable, so inherently powerful that it could not be left alone.

Her mission here was to find it, retrieve it, and kill or dismantle any who stood in her way, with the provision that she would provide needed assistance elsewhere.

#211 Posted by Aeron_Glyndwr (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I pretty obviously just pulled the artifact bs from my ass. But if there's something here you wanna let me take... :D

#212 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this where the battle is taking place, or it hasn't begun yet?

#213 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongarm: They were talking about taking over Paradise or destroying it.

#215 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@lily_lebeau: awesome!!!! Altho not a damn thing on the island in the means of artifacts....well in a thousand years they will find Charlemagnes bones scattered across the Island @lady_grimm: Love the inner turmoil.

Will have a post up as soon as G does.

#216 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#217 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: @lady_grimm: @darkchild: @lily_lebeau:

Like the insects the shadow manipulating Darkchild consorted with, LeBeau's Hounds, a unique and hardened paramilitary brigade, had driven deep into the island's natural foliage. Planting a thermonuclear device with skillful fluidity and speed, completing part one of Charlemagne's ambitious ploy. While meanwhile the arrival of not one, but two, members of the now depleted Vine Villains had rallied to their masters aide. Regurgitating a self-important soliloquy as if the human supremacist cared to listen to the malnourished ramblings of a mutant, and his bitch. It was at that very moment that the king of insect lashed out with a combination of punches substantially fortified with newly acquired technique. But the Living Weapon showed no inclination of fear or attempted evasion, leaving his arms folded behind his back. Visually tracking the strikes as if they were moving in slow motion. Even if the deadly darling known as Clarice had not arrived in time to restrain the lumbering punches, the Ultra-Sapiens' instantaneous reflexes would have inherently guided his body out of harms way.

With all parties temporarily halted, Charlemagne gazed up at the myriad of levitated camera's and scuffed at the pathetic ploy of media manipulation. Raising his hand towards the sky and smiling, the LeBeau Legacy mocked, "Is this what I have reduced you to? You think I seek to hide from the public? Conceal my hatred for mutants? I am not a Knightfall, I am not an apathetic wolf disguised as a sheep in some childish attempt to manipulate the masses." slowly raising his other arm governing a postural gesture of conceited greatness. "I am the Villain of this story, you fools. And while you have willingly deceived yourself into believing you are some sort of mutant messiah, I know better." he winked. "I know members of your collapsed team attacked a school, and not just any school, a school for, wait for it, waiiiiit for it.....mutaaaaants." he sarcastically needled. "The whole World watched as you and your floating palace here showed up in New York and started taking a mutant owned business. Or did you forget? Mutant Messiah my fcking ass. You're a parody of inept cliches."

Sighing deeply as the ever theatrical Clarice voiced her narcissistic nonchalance, mutely wishing the deadly beauty would for once approach a situation with some feasible dimension of urgency, her presence was never the less an unspoken advantage. Meanwhile, off in the backdrop of tropical wonderment, the unknown daughter of Charlemagne was busy with an undertaken of mysterious importance. Separate from the Hounds or even her fathers satirical station, employing dazzling acrobatic maneuverability like an authenticated ninja of a forgotten ear.

As the Hounds began reemerging from the palm trees and wooded heart of the island, weapons drawn and readied, Charlemagne shock their hostile approach off with a slight nod. Issuing them to lower their weapons as they headed back towards their boats. Shrugging, the LeBeau Legacy restrained his laughter, "I believe I have what I came for."

#218 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlemagne: Nice, will have it up sometime today. Im actually off for a short shift, got called in and you know me. Love me money

#219 Posted by Legacy_ (10522 posts) - - Show Bio
#220 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_ said:

Narcissistic nonchalance? I've got a good poker face :D

Meant it as a compliment :D

#221 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: @charlemagne: @lily_lebeau: @clara_mass

Just as he had predicted, Charlemagne had not come alone. In an instant the Ultimate Manipulator had arrived wrapping her telekinetic arms around his, pulling downwards to the sand he had been anchored down. She barked useless words to Daemon but his gaze had not left Charlemagne. He had decided today would be the spark that would ignite months of fighting, a War was on the horizon and he was prepared for it. Soon his own liberator arrived, her words peaked his interest in keeping her. Her exile had made Daemon doubt Lilith's resolve with the Villains. But she came to his aid, but no one stepped forward to unshackle him not out of fear of Clarice or Charlemagne. Because each knew his powers had increased over the passing months, with gritted teeth he shook his arms and the shackles of Clara's telekinetic attack broke apart. Breathing in deep the energies that they gave off his eyes shined bright as the energy filled his body, his eyes still glued to Charlemagne who seemed even happier than he had arrived. Soon his men his Hounds moved through the jungle and back onto the beach, there backs bare and without what they had gone into the jungle with.

Daemon moved his gaze over to the sand beneath Charlemagne, he barked "Nerdal....get into the pit and initiate the sequence. Get everyone not fighting off Paradiso..." Nerdal materialized and the look of worry was plastered across his face. Daemon again barked "Now! Leave us..." Nerdal bowed its head slightly before reforming into the sand again and disappearing. Daemon looked to his compatriots and smirked "We have a new arrival, no matter. The shadow ninja will not find anything of importance soon." He had hoped the two had found the sensation of the new arrivals energy. She was Charlemagne's, it was someone from his line. Daemon did not care who she was, but he knew that soon she might prove difficult. "You may be surprised Charlemagne that I still refer to myself as a Messiah. But I believe if your to reach a unified world, you need all who would prove detrimental to that unification wiped clean from the world." He wished that the Knightfall episode would just be a nightmare, but he did it because what he wished for was peace. The Knightfalls those who still remained would burden the future if left alive, there generations of constant confrontations with others would lead to more death. "The Knightfall incident was...a mistake. But can we really judge a man on his mistakes, for when he accomplishes so much good." He raises his hand "I have brought together all walks of life, brought both human, mutant and meta-human together. I continue to move forward in my goal for a better future..." In the distance a rocket fires off into the sky, inside his Hive Mind and the others who lived on Paradiso fly off. Camera's turn to the rocket as it flies out over the ocean, Daemon had planned for everything when creating this island. He knew someone would come to destroy it and his dream, if he was to fall today his people would not. "You may take this island, hell you may even take my life someday. But you will never wipe US of the map, for all we need to spread is a whisper and I have a thousand voices whispering into thousand more ears. My revolution will unfold whether I live or not, and soon Charlemagne you will not have the upper hand. The world will unite against you and your people, for curing the mutants is not something the world will allow." As he finishes his body begins to puss and ooze with darkness, soon it covers his entire body. The sand seeps with darkness, he was adding to his own power but at the same time he was giving Lilith an advantage along with Reaver. Surround the area with the darkness and give a unified advantage over both before them.

"You will not win...I will make sure of that." Turning quickly a bolt of energy slices through the air, guided by his mind he fires it towards Clarice as it closes into her it explodes with the brightness of the sun. Hoping the blind the witch long enough for Lilith or Reaver to attack, he then turned his attention to the Hounds moving from the jungle. Slamming his foot into the sand it erupted like a geyser of darkness and energy as the wave of energy flowed through the ground and turned into a tidal wave of darkness and sand keeping the Hounds distracted. He had to keep everyone's attention away from Charlemagne and on there own lives, turning back to Charlemagne he rushed him tossing a volley of energy courtesy of Clarice towards the enigmatic pioneer of hate. As he closed in he slid to the ground and spun his left leg sliding towards his legs, hoping to trip up Charlemagne but he knew better he would jump and when he did Daemon charged up with full force with both fists towards his chest.

#222 Edited by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy heck that was a post lol

#224 Posted by Legacy_ (10522 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Oh my god. DC came off as a leader and a hero, almost. Liked it mucho.

Gonna try and reply tomorrow.

#225 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_: and you are? you know me horrible with names.

Holy heck that was a post lol

thank you. Liking the new DC?

#226 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Edited by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: thanks man, im loving portraying him in this way. Hes got so many FEELS lol

Also whose Legacy?

#228 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: It's showing!

Are you for real? >.> Closure. LOL

#229 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice.

#230 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#231 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#232 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#234 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#235 Posted by Legacy_ (10522 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#237 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_: @lady_grimm: @charlemagne: @darkchild: : @lily_lebeau:

There was at least one artifact on the island that resided within the confines of Reaver's own personal cove deep in the island. Laced with horrors of the nether realms and bowels of hell it wasn't a pretty place to be. And it was only guarded by presently a powerless seven year old girl wrestling a wolf. If Little Lebaue came there she would be virtually unopposed.

Meanwhile Reaver stood amongst the gathered titans hungry for blood. She could of intervened but in her eyes if Daemon fell here he was as useless as the soldiers at Charles side and unfit to be king. And while undoubtably she was a most vile individual willing to perform any vile act but the one thing she did honor was combat. 'Twas best the future kings fought then be dethroned by superior women. So the predatory emerald eyes fell upon the First Lady. What Grimm chose mattered not to the demoness now nor did the Hounds or the island her focus had moved to a single purpose Clair's head.

"You're quite the alluring c-nt not a smart one but then I doubt the president looks for brains just another to f-ck over." The words spoken in a friendly manner an obvious betrayal of the hellish beings intent. For as the lands darkened from the 'Mutant Messiah' and the last word fell from the devils serpent tongue Reaver made her move.

Sickle manifested in the elegant hands of the devious beauty and began fatal trajectory. Emitting a sound like a whaling banshee the blade sought to split the lover of Stark in two intending to leave the witch butchered. As Death's heir spun she sought to follow the attack up with the hilt of her signature weapon wishing to violently shatter the jaw of her alluring foe.

(Post is kinda meh sorry lol wrote it while waiting on others atm)

#238 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: You always say things like....

Post is kinda meh

When we gonna get your best? Hmm! :P

#239 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_ said:

Meanwhile Reaver stood amongst the gathered titans hungry for blood. She could of intervened but in her eyes if Daemon fell here he was as useless as the soldiers at Charles side and unfit to be king.

I think I love you.

#240 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: You always say things like....

Post is kinda meh

When we gonna get your best? Hmm! :P

I think her modesty is fake and she is giving us her best.

#241 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#244 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_ said:

Meanwhile Reaver stood amongst the gathered titans hungry for blood. She could of intervened but in her eyes if Daemon fell here he was as useless as the soldiers at Charles side and unfit to be king.

I think I love you.

#245 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlemagne: @darkchild: I blame Game of Thrones really got me in a writing mood for Reaver and thanks ^.^

@dark_vengeance_: @myrmidon_: not always lol I just know when I've given my A game and when I've given my all ;)

<.< granted 'all' also tends to be "to long" :P

#246 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: Not all only 99.9% of the time :P

#247 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_vengeance_: I tried once, I got bored :P

@myrmidon_: nooo, just 90% just seems like 99 because you don't read every post/spot all the alts ;)

#249 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaver_: Are you showing off that you don't try 90% of the time?.... Not a thing to show off :P

#250 Posted by Reaver_ (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: no confessing that I'm a busy mofo and other activities often lighten my performance. I'm easily distracted ok! Lol