#51 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukuro_zoku: lol it does have something that tickles me as well

#52 Edited by _Avatar_ (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau said:

@darkchild said:

@jessica_rhodes: Im sorry but who are the Victories?

They're a hero team. Kinda fading though it seems.

That's just how it seems. Were constantly talking in our PM; just everyone seems to be too busy to post lately.

#53 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere in Chile

Lilith stood upon a small hill that overlooked a rural village. Her trademark smile spread across her normally pale and callous face as she took a single step forward.

"Some people read to relax. Others do yoga while a few may enjoy a drink of tea." She closed her eyes gradually while synchronously raising her hands in the same calm manner."I listen to the symphony of miser-huh?"

The Mistress of Mayhem looks to her shoulder as a small insect crawls from the creases of her shaw. The same insect that had lead her to the initiation of the battle at the Hellfire Club and eventual inauguration into the Vine Villains."Let me guess, Daemon requests my presence at the hill am I correct?" She speaks dismayed towards the extraordinarily rare creature. The insect shakes his head extremely aggressively before speaking in a distorted voice, "The hill has been destroyed. He has made a new home for his family in the sea." She speaks through the grits of her teeth at the news of what was once her residence, "And why am I only being notified of this now?!"

The insect turns his head towards the same rural village that she had and responds sarcastically, "You were unavailable. You must have been preoccupied…as always." Lilith sighs knowing that her lack of maintaining a presence within the hill has been scarce as of recent. "Let us go then, Lilttle one." She turns her figure away to a black abyss of endless darkness that had spawned directly behind her during the conversation.

"And what of the people, Ms. Grimm?" Lilith maintains her fixed direction towards the portal while replying more coldly than before and smacking her fists closed together and to her sides, "What of them?"

*BOOM*

The loud sounds of crashing boulders and cracking wood echo through the valleys and mountains that she had once stood on, crumbling towards the ridges and foots of the hills.

A New Home

The black flash blinds the duo upon entering a brightly lit forest that seems to be infested with life. The assets of the area are complete with Flora and Fauna that hit all her senses at once. The aroma of flowers and trees fill her nostrils as the ocean breeze sweeps against her face and the bright sun shines on her purple hued eyes.

"Hm. Daemon wasn't kidding when he desired paradise." The sand slithers between her shoeless toes and she soon realizes that the island is…moving?"Ugh. I get seasick, and now we're on a boat made of dirt. Glorious"

She finished bitterly. It soon dawned on her that she had no idea where she was going or was meant to be. It was only by the coordinates instilled into the insect that she managed to teleport to this place at all.

"Daemon!" She yelled while ascending into the air in search or some sort of obvious structure.

@darkchild

#54 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this was to be his new home. Adam frowned. It was...different to the Hill. Certainly it would be possible to adapt to life here. But if he didn't find a shower soon, he'd likely kill someone. He felt a pulsing pain pound through his head. He sat for a moment, head in his hands, a hiss of pain elicited from it.

#55 Posted by Eric_james (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Eric got a cold chill down his spine. he had better leave before things get bad, hed be back.....once he was properly prepared

#56 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: Smiling to Liliths call, he didnt need his insects telepathy to know she was calling. Her voice echoed far and wide throughout the island, as Daemon made his way through the jungles Nerdal appeared forming a body from dirt. "Umm...there is a slightly irritated woman calling for you." Daemon chuckled "I heard, thank you. Why dont you go greet her, try not to startle her Nerdal. She will more than likely attempt killing you, so be as nice as possible. Tell her my location..."

So, this was to be his new home. Adam frowned. It was...different to the Hill. Certainly it would be possible to adapt to life here. But if he didn't find a shower soon, he'd likely kill someone. He felt a pulsing pain pound through his head. He sat for a moment, head in his hands, a hiss of pain elicited from it.

Reacting to Adam the island made a path to a building fully equipped with all the luxuries he needed.

@darkchild: Eric got a cold chill down his spine. he had better leave before things get bad, hed be back.....once he was properly prepared

come back we dont bite...hard

#57 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
Amaranth Solon; Strix of the Arcani, Immortal of the Court

@darkchild:

The ancient warrior stepped off the inflatable raft onto the beach. The Wolves of the West, his sworn warriors, dragged the raft up away from the tide and drew their weapons and equipment. Amaranth strode up the beach alone, his seven foot frame layered in nano-carbon armor, titanium revolvers at his hips and a massive blade of true adamant upon his back.

"Who is the leader of this place?" His deep voice boomed out over the isle.

#58 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: The instant the new arrivals stepped onto his beach Nerdal knew they were trouble, in an instant Nerdal was on the beach. A large face in the sand appeared coming out from the sand itself, standing even taller than the giant before him. Nerdal narrowed his eyes on the man and his men. "What is it you want? Please answer truthfully stranger, I can sink this beach into the ocean without batting an eye." As Nerdal threatened the man and his squad of Wolf warriors Daemon appeared behind Nerdal. Touching Nerdal softly the living island relaxed and calmed down "Nerdal...down." Nerdal did as he was told disappearing but reappearing off through the bushes. Appearing as a face in a tree he watched Daemon closely, if anything happened he would swat the entire group into the ocean.

Daemon stood a smile across his face "I would be the man you are looking for, but my question is what is you need of me."

#59 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

The violet eyes of the titanic crusader look Daemon up and down. He rests his hands upon his utility belt, as is his custom. "Strong." Amaranth grunts in approval.

"I will cut directly to the heart of the matter. I want allies to join me laying siege to the Knightfall tower in NYC."

#60 Edited by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Daemon looked the man up and down with wonder on his mind "Lets be honest sir, you want people you can drop without worrying about there lives into a battle you alone need. Tell me what a confrontation with the Knightfalls will do for me." Knowing full well he and his people would jump at the chance to take down the Knightfalls, he simply wanted to hear what the man had to offer. "I dont even know who you are, so why would I take a chance with a man I know nothing about and risk the lives of my men?"

#61 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

"That's a reasonable question." Truth be told Amaranth would have been disappointed if Daemon had not asked. "The first would be, of course, prestige on the international scale. The Knightfalls are known world wide and their Towers are widely considered unassailable. To engage with them in battle will be a chance to show your power and skill to those who might never hear of you otherwise; a battle in the heart of NYC with a high profile enemy will be televised, twittered, youtubed, discussed, analyzed and pondered world wide."

#62 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Adam followed the path, but not in his normal speedy manner. He stumbled down it, head cradled in his hands. In a minute, the pain subsided, and he stumbled the last of the distance, putting on a facade of joy as he beheld his new home. He shouldered the door open and stumbled inside.

#63 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakon lands on the island and walks to a nearby hill and after sitting on the hill, starts playing a ghostly song on his ocerina

#64 Posted by Eric_james (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Eric froze and looked back feeling the eyes watching, he drew his blade, "come on out...show yourself..."

#65 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

"That's a reasonable question." Truth be told Amaranth would have been disappointed if Daemon had not asked. "The first would be, of course, prestige on the international scale. The Knightfalls are known world wide and their Towers are widely considered unassailable. To engage with them in battle will be a chance to show your power and skill to those who might never hear of you otherwise; a battle in the heart of NYC with a high profile enemy will be televised, twittered, youtubed, discussed, analyzed and pondered world wide."

He couldnt help it as a smile exploded across his face, nodding slightly to Amar he pointed to the men surrounding them "Get rid of them, and we can talk."

@darkchild: Eric froze and looked back feeling the eyes watching, he drew his blade, "come on out...show yourself..."

The island did as it was told coming to life and showing itself, a string of vines shot out from the darkness aimming at the new arrival.

#66 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

Amaranth turns and dismisses the Wolves with a wave of his hand. They haul their inflatable raft back to the sea leaving the duo.

#67 Edited by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Watching as the guards leave slowly and begin to drift off to sea Daemon turns his back "Lets get some privacy, Nerdal....no one else is to follow us. Anyone comes to the beach to follow him...detain them." With a grunt Nerdal disappears from the trees in the bush and returns to the sands of the beach. Daemon walks into the dense brush "What exactly do you wish for my people and I to do exactly. I could easily get a hold of all the wired in the city, but I would greatly enjoy knowing what you want us to do Amar."

#68 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

"That my friend-" His deep voice echos through the woods. "-is entirely up to you." A grey armored glove waves at the forested island. "Clearly you possess exotic capabilities. I suspect the Knightfalls may not be prepared for the full spectrum of unorthodox threats you, and yours, can muster."

"However the crux of the plan is simple; My forces lay siege to the Towers and I contact my allies. Each of my allies follows their own plan for their own interests."

"This reduces the security risk; a spy in my organization could not report to the Knightfalls what your plan is, because I do not know. The same is true of a spy in your organization; they would not know my plan."

"It also improves moral. I cannot expect you and yours to fight as hard for my interests as you would your own. If I attempted to deceive or intimidate you into serving my goals, even were I successful, you and your team would not fight as hard. The rewards must be real, and they must be rewards you and yours actually desire."

"We are strongest when acting separately, but for the same ends."

#69 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

"I will cut directly to the heart of the matter. I want allies to join me laying siege to the Knightfall tower in NYC."

Ah sh!t lol

#70 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix said:

Ah sh!t lol

And now, to see who will pay more ^_^

#71 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrival

This new base posed a serious problem to Xavier "its in the middle of nowhere. It was hard enough to get to the dessert now i need to get too an island." Xavier stood on the Eastern Seaboard (thats the pacific ocean ya'll) he sat down and threw some Shells into the ocean "do i really belong with these guys?" he thought long and hard "that remains to be seen" he covered his body in Ice to help sustain him for the long hard journey ahead. He then started to freeze the water in front of him and be began to walk towards the island. when he got there he collapsed on the sand tired and weary from the long walk.

Next Morning

when he woke up he realized he was on the other side from the base. he covered his body in flames in the hopes to "suggest" that predators leave him alone as he made his hike through the jungle. he took out his bo staff and lept on to a tree. as he was hopping through trees he came across a clear plains. "in the middle of a jungle?" he jumped into the middle of the clear plains. he soon learned why as a gian rhinoceros type thing came into view, it charged at him. he charged three cards and easily dissuaded the rhino from further attempts to attack him.

he continued through the forest until he reached the base of the VV

The Base

he walked into the base and the first thing he said was "I'm HUNGRY! wheres the food?"

#72 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't stop picturing him as a black guy right now.

#75 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh! And an excellent themed recovery gif from Quintus, lets see how that plays out for him!

#79 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

This is fun.

#82 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: [ It was so perfect I half suspected you of setting me up with the arrow gif. ]

#83 Edited by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Watching as the forest moves away from them with each step, Nerdals powers were growing with every day. Soon his powers would be limitless, an idea came to Daemon as Amaranth was giving him the details of the plan to overthrow the Knightfalls. An idea he would reveal the moment they unleashed the might of the Vine Villains upon the Knightfalls. Nodding his head to Strix he turned to face the man "All I want in return for my help is your kinship. My goals are for pure Paradise on earth, I wish to have your help when the time comes to bring that Paradise. When that time comes you and yours will have a bountiful area to call your own, maybe even rival my own." He held his hand out to Amaranth to seal the deal "What do you say, that isnt too much to ask for is it not?"

Arrival

This new base posed a serious problem to Xavier "its in the middle of nowhere. It was hard enough to get to the dessert now i need to get too an island." Xavier stood on the Eastern Seaboard (thats the pacific ocean ya'll) he sat down and threw some Shells into the ocean "do i really belong with these guys?" he thought long and hard "that remains to be seen" he covered his body in Ice to help sustain him for the long hard journey ahead. He then started to freeze the water in front of him and be began to walk towards the island. when he got there he collapsed on the sand tired and weary from the long walk.

Next Morning

when he woke up he realized he was on the other side from the base. he covered his body in flames in the hopes to "suggest" that predators leave him alone as he made his hike through the jungle. he took out his bo staff and lept on to a tree. as he was hopping through trees he came across a clear plains. "in the middle of a jungle?" he jumped into the middle of the clear plains. he soon learned why as a gian rhinoceros type thing came into view, it charged at him. he charged three cards and easily dissuaded the rhino from further attempts to attack him.

he continued through the forest until he reached the base of the VV

The Base

he walked into the base and the first thing he said was "I'm HUNGRY! wheres the food?"

Daemon sighed deep as Xavier proclaimed his need for food, looking to Parnasis to fetch a Drone to serve the lad. Turning to Xavier he locked eyes with him "If you are to continue your existence my young friend, you will need to somehow manage a sense of patience and manners to beat them."

#84 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

Amaranth reached out and shook Daemons hand. "I look forward to a new and beautiful world."

#86 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by _Creed_ (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

It's head to head right now!

#88 Edited by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

gets popcorn

#89 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: "woah woah woah! listen my friend i am happy to have/learn patience, but my existence is never to be questioned. for i am quite hard to kill. try running from the Pacific Ocean to this island without any food and then you can tell me to be patient." xavier said, quite insulted that his existence was threatened

#92 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by Eric_james (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: eric wide eyes and slashes the vines. "the...islands alive!?"

#96 Posted by Connoisseur (6600 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: I'll have Brahma Bull stop by here soon.

#97 Edited by serrure (3100 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by Connoisseur (6600 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure: Haha I watched the matches they lost that they needed to win to be in the tournament.

#99 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam swung his sword a few times. It was not the popular katana every Tom, Dick, and Harry appeared to have, instead it was a short sword that had been a family heirloom. He looked up at the sun-spotted canopy of tree leaves and branches. "I know you're there. Might as well come out." There was no answer, merely the rustling of leaves. "Have it your way." He smiled. He took a step. A storm of shuriken flew from the tree line. His sword moved almost as though it were a thing of liquid, batting away the small projectiles with a scraping of steel. He broke into a sprint as a crowd of men clad in black paramilitary gear entered the clearing. They brought their weapos to bear and dropped into position. As they fired, Adam leaped, raising his sword over his head. As the enemies looked up, Adam was already in the middle of their line, hacking and slashing, as body parts flew everywhere.

Soon, a suited man exited the tree line. "ENOUGH!" He cried.

"I'll say." Adam grinned, leaping at him. He felt the pain moments before he realised what it was. Two harpoons, connected to steel cables had been fired through his forearms, shattering the bones on their path. Adam leaned as close as he could, inches from the man's face.

"Adam Mercer. Hunter-Killer designation 17932. Level 3 covert operative. Disappeared in the 90's. You're being reactivated." The suited man in the dark glasses smirked. One of those carbon copy secret agents. He touched a hand to his ear. "We have the package." A short pause. "But sir, this is-Affirmative." The last word was spoken with a bad taste in his mouth, as if he'd been forced to eat crap. He turned back to Adam. "Your lucky day, Mr Mercer. But we will meet again, count on it."

"I know." Adam smiled. "Because I'm going to track you down and beat you to death. Probably with Sergeant Snippy over there." He grinned. They retreated back into the trees, and Adam quickly freed himself, then hissed an incomprehensibly long and varied series of obscenities in several languages as the painful process of healing began.

#100 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakon walked to he edge of the island. "This place....is strange...strange indeed