Paradise World

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Sure thing." - Photon jumped off the building, flying weightlessly downwards from over 150 yards, while turning off the phone.

"Here i go... Descending to the ants again..." - Photon thought as he crashed with a loud noise, shattering the concrete where he landed. He stoof up and dusted off his shoulders, with the entire street to watch him.

"Are... You okay, dude?" - a young agent asked him in total awe.

"Yea. The crystals are tough, some professors told me they can soften adamantium." - Photon replied as if nothing remarkable happened.

"Well... ta-ta." - he waved to the people on the steet and blasted off into the sky. Magneto wouldn't have to wait for long. He wasn't going to travel in lightspeed in fear of overshooting the Earth, but quick enough to reach Magneto's location in the north sector in less than 10 seconds.

Photon saw an old wooden cabin with some frost on the handle and the roof edges. Without knocking he opened the door and took a step inside.

"Here is you package. Could you have picked a place that looked any worse than this?" - Photon looked around and saw that the warehouse was very old and stood on its last legs.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"I could have tryed but this was the worst i could find in short notice. That and i love the veiw."

Magneto pointed out the window witch over looked most of the north sector capital city.

"Now to open the package."

Magneto open the package and pulled out to cigars.

"Would you like one they are very nice i assure you the best on the planet."

Magneto smiled and laughed a small evil laugh. He then lite his cigar and held out the other one towards Photon.

"Well done by the way its time we got to business"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Hahahahahahaha! Cigars?! Never thought a... haha... villian like you... freaking cigars... I thought... hehehe... Secret service after me... ha ha haaahahaa for this package. Cough! Cough! Wow." - Photon gripped his stomach while uncontrollably laughing.

"Ehh, ill pass on the cigars though, i try to be a good boy." - Photon wiped a tears out of his eyes while trying to contain the rest of the laughter.

"But yea sure, go on with the buisness. ... Cigars..." - Photon whispered while pulling up a chair.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Hey they are really good cigars i'll save this one for you if you change your mind"

Magneto laughed alittle bit more.

"Now i was hoping a friend of mine would be here by now but hes not so we have to move on with out him."

Magneto pulled out a few pieces of paper, some maps and blueprints.

"Alright the next step Is to poison the East Sectors water don't worry we aren't going to that guy in the warehouse already started as soon as you left him bring me my cigars."

Magneto picked out a map of the East sector and spread it out on the table.

"Now all of this is to keep people distracted as i'm sure you have guessed."

Magneto pointed to an area of the map.

"This is the east sector Capital building no one is in charge of this sector and only your secret service guys are standing in my way of taking it over."

Magneto turn around and turn on a small tv. The news came on and talked about the prison break a news reporter stated that almost everyone had been caughter except a group of mutants that use to work for Magneto.

"That should make your Secret services boys start looking for me a little harder. But when your building blows up in about 2 minutes there is not going to be many left."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Whoa, wait. So while the gas spreads, your boys will take out the Secret Service agents? Kill them all?!" - Photon sttod up from his chair, with a very concerned look i his eyes.

"I thought you would make them your soldiers or something, why would you kill them off?"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Hehehe! I like your style. Seriously, if they ever catch you, your going straight to the underground insanity asylum. They keep people deep undeground away from any contact, give them little food and water, and let them live all alone. It's only for the most dangerous, I never been there, but my boss said they got these special psychological gadgets in all the walls, that sap out every thought the being locked up thought of as positive, then make them constantly see pure nightmares, and their deepest and darkest fears. Thats how they break them, no one managed to keep their mind normal. Everyone snaps." - Photon commented, then before he could recieve a response, his phone rang again.

"PHOTON! GET TO THE EAST SECTOR RIGHT NOW, THE BUILDING EXPLODED, EVERYONE IS IN TOTAL PANIC AND CHAOS, PEOPLE NEED SAVING!!! SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ARE DEAD, NUMBERS ARE INTO HUNDREDS!!!" - his boss sounded like he was giving birth.

"Sure thing bo.." - Photon hit the wooden table that they were sitting on with his fist, shattering it into tiny piece and then dropping his phone onto the ground.

"HURRY! AGENTS ARE GETTING PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE! PHOTON!!! PHOTON ARE YOU THERE!!! goD DAMN THIS!" - the phone turned off.

"Sorry about the table, but i had to make it sound realistic," - Photon grinned.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"I'll have alot more soilders that i can trust I won't need the secret services guys."

Magneto watched as the new switched over to emergency broadcast. A reporter came on and said that the secret Services Building in the east sector had blown up. Killing many of the men in women in side the explosion also hit near by buildings of fire and killed many civilians. Fire trucks hooked up to the Fire hydrants that hooked up to the sector water supply attempted to put out the fire.

"This is one of the greatest disasters this planet has seen in a long long time."

Magneto continued to watch but also looked at photon to see his reactions.

"whats left of your law enforcement and help services will be there trying to save people and the buildings. While my men there will be picking them off one by one They will never see it coming."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"If you go down there becareful of the water it should already be poisoned and there are spraying it all over. That shit going to cause some more fun for your boys don't worry it will only hurt humans i've never been a big fan of humans anyways."

The news came on with a second report of people simply falling over dead reason unknow.

"and that would be the poison."

Magneto stood up and fixed his cape.

"You go to they building or i guess i should say whats left of it or you coming with me."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"You may want to disguise yourself or something"

Magneto kicked the broken table.

"Don't worry about this old thing by the way this places doesn't belong to me. Owners in the closet but i don't think he'll mind being dead and all."

Magneto walked to the door and opened it letting in the cold air.

"Alright lets go"

Magneto flew high into the air and began to make his way to the east sector capital.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Boss thinks im done for. I hope i didn't waste this fine piece of furniture just to blow my cover." - Photon pointed at the remains of the table lying between Magnito and him. Felt like an entire world crushed by their palms. Photon felt a huge guilt growing up inside of him, but he supressed it and forced through it.

"Anyways, Ill go with you. I'm sure some of the agents survive and not all of your crew-men will come back to you." - Photon stood up off the chair along with Magneto.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The WeatherMan

"A disguise huh?" - Photon concentrated on himself for a little bit and then opened his eyes. His plates were totally gone, he looked just like a normal human.

"I don't really show the me behind the crystals, so I don't think anyone will actually recognize me." - he stepped outside the house, flew up in the air and followed Magneto to the east sector of the city.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nameless one

"How very like our sweet Rose"

Nameless thought as he entered the wooden doors of the large Victorian style building that was Nathanilels haven.

He smiled in this building dreams became realities and lust and passion reigned over all who entered.

"can I help you sir?"

it was the voice of a young woman she was slender and youthful with light skin and bright blond hair

her eyes were blue and she was wearing a gown of the deepest purple

"Yes my dear would you be so kind as lead us to the table of The Rose?

"I am sorry sir the woman began but Nathaniel rarely sees guest perhaps you would care to...

"That will do my dear...It was the Rose and he was standing now just behind her

Mr. Rose how did you where did you?" the woman stammard

"How I and where I are not of importance lovely only know that I am and be at peace

"This man who stands before you is a dear friend and I would find the greatest of pleasure in his company alone for the evening"

"Yes Mr. Rose I will see that you are not disturbed

"Excellent come friend he gestured to Nameless

let us sit and talk of the ages and those we love...by the way does that woman please you?"

he pointed to the blond girl

"perhaps to prefer Asian" he snapped his fingers and thats what she became

or perhaps you would prfer to have our wine served to us by faires who speak latin

Anything you wish can happen my boy as long as we remain in this building all is possible

"We wish only the pleasure of your company and an understanding of your gracious invitation

"So you wish our solitude?

"very well he snapped his fingers and everything in the room faded save for a table and two chairs and a bottle of wine

"sit and we shall discuss your concerns

"Nameless smiled and seated himself across from his friend

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nameless one

"Now then Nathaniel began let us begin our pleasentries shall we?

"This would please us indeed my sweet it would"

Ahhh I see you still keep a keen ear to your muse and what it wishes perhaps we could allow your sweet a moment in the physical realm?

I am sure it would love to breath free air even for the the faintest of moments...shall I arage it?

No my sweet knows it's place warm and safe in the home of our mind apart we are nothing together we are powerful

together we are free you must understand this my Rose.

Oh my boy would that I could hear my dreams and loves with such clarity as you do...but alas I am but one

driven by a single desire the desire of others.

and yet I bring you into my company for as simple a reason as my own desire you see I miss her

she was what all these illusions I surround myself with could only wish to be yes my friend you see beauty you hear the honey of my words and are compelled to listen and for this as then I have loved you

For all our centuries now and past you have understood me and come unto me in all your hours of need

and yet my friend for all this I remain empty for I miss her.

"Who does he miss my sweet who would bring him such suffering at yet in their presece he would find peace

he speaks in riddles because he is pained does he not know he is our father and our very soul stands in his

favor prepared to become nothing at his whim?

Nathaniel settled himself in the chair across from his friend

"forgive me my boy I do not mean to worry you with the prattlings of an aged heart

but I have need of you I miss Catalina my sweet Catalina taken from me by the silver tipped arrow of a weak mortal overcome with fear I stood on those grounds of the church and watched it happen powerless to do anything to save her!

"Father we can raise her we cam bring her back to you.."

"I have no want for one of your lifeless puppets! Look around you all you see is lifeless!

an illusion now I ask you how can I find pleasure again in what is false?"

Nathaniel bowed his head and began to cry drops of blood

"forgive me for my rage old friend

I know you meant well but no a doll to play with is not what I desire I wish only for one thing her alive and in my arms as it should be.

Nameless stared at his friend he felt for him and wished to help him but his next words took Nameless compleatly by supprise,

"I need the book of The Maddend!

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Fourpower swore again.

"You aren't going to kill me because you can't. Now cool down."

"I need you as security, a mercenary and soldier, etc., etc. We're bringing down Cryo-Wolf. I lost Magneto's signal but we can find him again. There are a lot of other people who would love this job, don't screw it up."

"How much are you going to want in terms of pay?"

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower vehemently incinerated a fly that had gotten too close.

"Thirty K up front, 100 for each day. Or forty K and no pay each day."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Walkingstone

"Perfectly cool," Walkingstone smirked. Her eyes took on a calculating look. "Fifty thousand up front then a thousand a day, each. You're getting the best, you'd better be willing to pay, chuckles."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Walkingstone

"Thirty five upfront and five hundred a day," Walkingstone pushed. "We're an investment."

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sync

"Wow magento had really outdid hiself this time" sync thought to hiself.

what crazy idiot poisons the the water thats low of the low, but sync could not say much since he was sendind eletric blots and zaps in the water a random and watching fun.

"another bites dust da da da da , another bites the dust" he always like that song"another bites and another bites and another bites the dust WHOAAAA!!" S%, this was fun, music is great.

Using his mstyical energy he summon some oni"go have fun, be free, attack ONI squad X!!!!! "well it always looked cool in those power rangers shows"

Dam, magento attack almost looked better than the city he had turned into a glass bowl, in the south...gee where are the heros? lol

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thirty-five up front and one hundred a day. That's as high as I'm f%$#ing going."

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Yeah, Gambler, sweetie, why don't you listen to your mommy. Take my nice offer."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Walkingstone

"No need to swear, sweets," she teased, her vibrant eyes dancing. Walkingstone glanced at Gambler and shrugged, "What d'you think, babe? Think we should take it?"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Walkingstone

Anger and clear affront burned in her features as she turned back to the upstart. She almost seemed to grow as she stepped forward to face him down. "Be careful who you address in those tones, human. I was once the Queen of the Inner Circles of Hell."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Boken

BOken finnaly awoke from a deep sleep.

"Better start destroying like i always do."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto arrived at the capital of the East sector no one was there to oppose him no one could they where all dead or busy trying to save the soon to be dead. Magneto had hoped for some kind of a fight but none looked like it would come. Magneto simply walked thru the front doors and into the vacant throne room. Flowers and beatiful works of art covered the area.

"Looks like i will have to make a few changes."

Magneto pointed to a large picture of people holding hands and dancing around. Magneto sat down upon the throne and ran his fingers on the arm rests.

"let it be know that Mighty Magneto rules the east sector."

A few of Magneto's men had arrived at the capital after killing many law enforcemnet and any who would help the goods. Magneto ordered one of his men to bring him a news crew into the palace. The others where assigned to guard the Capital building.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon watched as Magneto sat inside the throne room in the east sector, now resting on the beautiful chair. Outside was nothing but chaos and screams, flames and deaths. Photon wouldn't be honest if he said he was not enjoying this, but it still made him feel uneasy.

"This was way too easy. There was practically nothing opposing the bad guys. Not a single pure-hearted fool. This is kinda boring." - PHoton walked up to the masterpiece painting on the left wall and started examining it.

"I hope other sectors aren't as boring as this. You got anything for me to do? I can't stare at pictures all day." - Photon didn't take his gaze off the painting.

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ThunderBlaze

Tb arrived at the south sector ready to spread evil......

"wow this place is really peaceful.......I can fix that....."

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Nameless one

Nameless nearly spit wine all over the table....his hands began to shake "Has our sire drank far to much this night to ask us to seek The Book of The Maddend?

and does he not understand that one does not simply "find" the Book but rather they must be guided to it?

Nameless and all his kind were connected to The Book of The Maddend it was a sacred almost holy text among his people even speaking its name was done with the utmost reverance

The book of The Madded to any mortal its words would be translated as the ramblings of a mad man for you see it had been written by the First Father the one to first taste "Lamina eros insanati and to understand what lay beyond the walls of logic and reason his name had long been forgotten but among the Elders of Delusion he was refered to as Holy Upri.

In this book one could find their dreams speaking to them in voices, their desires stinging them like needles, the most sensual of all suffering a complete sacrafice to The Carnal Goddess they could have all they ever wanted or loose the very things they cherished.

All was meaningless had in one rush of erotica and all one had to do was gaze upon its pages

For all the wonders this book promised Nameless could still not hold back his feelings of fear and dread at being asked to seek this text

Then he remembered something that in his mind he felt could disuade his sire from his reckless search.

"Perhaps my sweet our dear friend has forgotten with his age that even if he found the words of The Holy Upri

he could not read them for he like us is not a true decendent of the First Father but an Embraced much like us

in truth there are only three who can read it perhaps our friend remembers them?

"Yes Nathaniel answered you speak of The Three Renants the only pure of "Lamia Eros insanti"

The sufferes of eternal understanding The children of Upri yes I know of them and I also know that they are the only ones who would understand what is written in the Book of The Maddend and how to draw from it the power to raise from ultimate desire.

and also where the book itself is located.

"Then perhaps my sweet our dear friend knows that none of our kind from he and I to The Elders have the faintest idea where to find Upri's children for they were hidden during the Time of Burning to protect the blood of our race from dying.

Nathaniel smiled or rather grind would you like to know a secret my boy oh it is quite a secret indeed!

even those molded old Elders in their musty castles and homes would love to know it but I will share it only with you

but before I do let me ask you do you love me?

"Yes sire with more than our own heart but with the heart of all hearts"

"And if I tell you this secret you will swear to me by an Oath of Blood

to do what I ask even to death?

"We...we have no choice my sweet he is our loved he is in need of us let us drink of his blood and understand his passion and by so doing pledge to bring to him that which he desires

Nathaniel extended his arm Nameless sank his teeth in tasting the sweet blood and understand finally his sires pain

"It has been sealed Nathaniel said now then my little secret is this!

I know where at least one of The Children of Upri is...

"How did you find... Nameless began

"Shhh my boy be quiet both in mind and mouth the how is not important

but the fruit it bears is sweet

"The chaps name is Amos..centuries old and by mortal accounts quite mad...our kind of man don't you think?

anyway I came into the knowledge that he is being kept in Blackthorn Asylum near the East part of the city yes yes I would go their my self but as you know my boy I detest violence were as you crave it

this is why I send you I want you to retreve our dear Amos and bring him here..for a chat

Can you do that of course you can now off you go and have fun!

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Photon the Heros have become weak it has been to long since they jave had a good fight."

Magneto stood up from his new throne. (I have been saying East sector i meant west sector i am in the west capital city building)

"Now its time for the other zones to fall"

Magneto walked over to a control panel and activated the security system video alarms and auto turrents.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sync

This suxs, im tried of this, if teh heros dont show,im going to start F%%%% with earth life force energies,mstycial barriers, and the F%%^&*% core, blow this planet up.....

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HEROS>>>"its a trick" stay cool" sync said to hiself......

Yeah a trick...hmmmm, well he could still do all that!!!!!! It would be fun to see who would stop it. Besides "activate the rats and moles"...

rats and moles where key agents in his spy network that had access to world nesscaries... like banks codes of the major cites(north,south,west,east) along with oil, grains/food, eletric/nulcear grids... yeah its your basic F^&& the ecmoncy of your eneimes tactics.. but hey its what he did best!! and he was the best at what he did

Might as well screw them all Operation(stinkypee) is in effect... lets see how well people fight when they have nothing....

"we all live on a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine".. that song was always out there!!! and it went though sync head as he disappeared

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Fourpower says:

""Yeah, Gambler, *sweetie*, why don't you listen to your mommy. Take my nice offer.""

Gambler threw down his cigeratte, and snapped his arm down. A glowing "Ace of Spades" shot out of his sleeve, and into his finger.

"On second thought......I dont play well with others!" said Gambler

He threw the energy charged card at Fourpower, and immedatly started to charge another.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Walkingstone

Walkingstone stepped to the side, grinning wildly. "Looks like it's a no, sweets," she laughed as she lifted from the ground and hovered above them. She offered her hand to Gambler. "Come on, babe, let's try the aerial attack."

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EAST SECTOR: THE RETURN OF THE HERO'S

=======

Magneto had apperantly taking over the West Side, it wouldnt be long before he went after the rest of the city.

Meanwhile back at Alpha Towers.

"Thank you all for coming, no other hero's had responded to my request." said Dark Alpha.

"All the city, except the East Side, seem to be leaderless."

Dark Alpha stood up from his chair. He looked over a group of people he had personally recruited.

"Now is the time to stop this, before it gets out of hand. Are you with me?"

"I am with you." said Superman.

"I am with you." said Emma Frost.

"Yeah, what the hell." said Powergirl.

"You can count on me." said Iron Man.

And so with that, the hero's took off, to defend the city.
Post Edited:2007-04-06 00:09:24

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By pimlico

Existance is a random event. That was the observation that ran through the driver's mind as she pulled into the East Sector of this self-proclaimed paradise. One minute this filthy rich play-girl was dating morons under the watchful eye of her dead husband's mother, then she was off finding lost treasure in the Andes and now she was here, summoned by someone she'd rather not have any dealings with.

The massive Land Rover Discovery drew up beside a brightly lit house with all of the signs that it was just another white picket fence for the well-off middle classes. The car itself was obviously not one of the wealthy middle-classes'. Despite there being, at Pim's count, at least a dozen similar fourwheel drives along the street, this one stuck out like a sore thumb. It was encrusted with at least two inches of mud and sand, but if you could see under all of that you'd be able to see the deep scores and bullet holes from its owner's last encounter with some people who, for some unknown reason, hadn't wanted her to remove their artifacts from their country.

She smirked to herself as she dipped her mirrored sun-glasses and stared at the safe little neighbourhood. In her khaki pants and a vest top with a hand gun in its under-arm holster, she padded up to the front door and pressed the bell. Nothing escaped the gaze that swept around in constant movement, including the fact that three cameras had centered on her the second she'd pulled up. For just a normal-looking place, this house was way too well protected.

A sound at the edge of her hearing sent her hackles up instantly and when she felt a presence move up behind her, her gun was out, in her hand and trained right at the forehead of some old guy in a suit. Her ever-present smirk grew malign as she pressed the gun into the man's skull.

"Ahh, Lady Chessington, welcome to Paradise," he said in deep, smooth tones, a slight smile playing across pale, thin lips.

"It's very... clean," she observed, keeping the gun exactly where it was. "Would you mind telling me exactly who you are?"

"I am Mister Finch, I will be representing the interests of our mutual colleague," the man explained. He continued to smile as he straightened his tie and offered out his hand. "If you would please follow me? I have a car waiting to take you to the meeting."

"I have my own car," she informed him. She slid her gun away regretfully but didn't take his hand. "How about I follow you in mine?"

Finch tilted his head as if considering it then nodded. "Acceptable."

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower shot a fire wall up that disintegrated the card.

"You might think you're scaring me, but even if you were, it wouldn't matter. Do you think you can scare fire? That you can intimidate it? You can't. The fire will burn you to a crisp whether you think it's scared or not. Float up in the air, and a bolt of lightning, traveling at the speed of light, and powerful enough to incinerate a building, will explode you. An energy gun with 51 shots (as that's basically what it is), and some Hell-Magic are not enough. So get down and cool off. I'm asking for your help, Gambler. Your rodent of a girlfriend can screw the deal up all you want-but I would have gone up to a million credits for your help. If she's worth a million to you, then you're more insane then I thought. Lots of other people would love this job, and can do it as competently as you. Your loss."

Fourpower floated off.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Walkingstone

"Rodent? You little runt!" Beth snarled. The demon inside screamed with rage, hurling silent abuse. Oh what would she give for all of her powers again? What would she trade just to be able to summon the legions of hell to her side to wipe out this vermin infested paradise. "Even God would never send his angels here!" she hissed. She grabbed Gambler's wrist, not caring if he wanted to come or not. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as she shot off in the opposite direction.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon walked outside and looked uyp into the sky. A familiy of four sped by him in their car, rushing in the direction of the east sector. A few more cars followed them, one crashed into a nearby pole when the driver met his glance with Photon.

"Oh God, please don't kill me... I'll give you money, jewels, anything you want... Please..." - the man pleaded for his family.

Photon grabbed him by the shoulder and put his back on his feeet, then dusted off the man's shirt.

"Take this the East sector's leader. My eyes will follow you to make sure you get there. Tell him its a welcome back present from the west sector." - Photon handed the man a box wrapped with a beautiful looking tie. The man sped off, and Photon walked back into the palace.

"Seems like east sector is still quite safe. Dark Alpha got some reinforcements to help him keep peace. What do you think we should do? Unite our villians?" 1
Post Edited:2007-04-06 08:27:05

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Gambler was being carried off by Walkingston, he was disapointed that they did not stay and kill this Fourpower. But looking up and seeing Walkingstone's body, he thought: "At least the view is nice."

"Next time I see that walking fireball, I'm gonna put him down, for good." said Gambler.

"So...........were we going?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"You know what might be fun?" said Gambler.

"Track down Fourpower................and kill him."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Walkingstone

"Want some fun," Beth said softly, her sultry tones coming back into her voice. There was still a lot of anger in those eyes but she was suddenly very aware that she was carrying a handsome man above a beautiful city. "Show me some fun, baby?"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Walkingstone

Walkingstone considered that for a moment then grinned wickedly. She leaned in, kissing Gambler passionately, before slowing them down and starting to head back the other way. "Can I torture him slowly, baby?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Sure babe, on one condition, next time we go out, I get to drive."

Gambler knew that taking on Fourpower ment taking on Magneto, and possibly all the villians in the city.

"You know I just thought of something.................I like our odds. Gambler said with a smirk.

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pimlico

The car she was meant to be following was a black saloon. It stuck out just as much as her mud caked monster. She couldn't see who else was in it but from the psi-echoes she was getting, she could tell there were four, all men. The car was shielded to stop her reading their thoughts and she knew Finch was at the least psi-talented because he'd been able to block her surface scans.

They were leading her out of the nice, clean suburbs, into the city itself. The place was still so clean but at least here there were some signs of urbanization. There were cops on the streets that told of the effort it took to keep this place a paradise. Pim found it infinitely amusing to think that even if the government thought it was heaven here, the people, the low-lifes and criminals, were always working to bring back a little of the degradation.

High-rise apartments gave way to office blocks and then to factories and the docks. The car in front pulled up to a warehouse outside which there was already one other car. She parked her Land Rover where she knew she could make a sharp exit if needed. All four occupants of the other car got out and stared at her. She brushed their minds and it was like reading rocks, totally blank and empty. With a shudder, she climbed out and sauntered up.

"A problem, Lady Chessington?" Finch asked with a smug smile.

"Not at all," she said smoothly. "I assume that I may keep my weapons." It was a test. If they were smart, they'd know she never went anywhere without a full arsenal of weaponry. They'd challenge her and tell her no. That would be the smart thing to do.

"Of course, Lady Chessington," Finch purred. His smugness didn't drop even an inch. He led her forward into the warehouse. It was completely dark inside but Pim could feel the presence of one man. He was in the center of the room, alone.

She almost jumped when the doors slammed behind her. Now there were just the two of them. "Well, I'm here," she said, her arms out in an open shrug. "What do you want?"

"Your help."

Avatar image for invisible_amendment
Invisible Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Walkingstone

"Just what I was thinking," Beth laughed brightly. She glanced down at the city beneath them and hugged him closer. "We can go back for your car if you really want," she teased, speeding them up. "But my way is quicker."

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourpower floated off. He was pissed-but didn't worry. He had lots of allies. Better allies then them. And the best ally had been his best friend.

He dialed Magneto's number in the West sector-he had heard that Mags had taken it over. "That is so classic Mags right there..." he thought.

The phone rang...
Post Edited:2007-04-06 10:52:33

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Fourpower says:

"Fourpower floated off. He was pissed-but didn't worry. He had lots of allies. Better allies then them. And the best ally had been his best friend. He dialed Magneto's number in the East sector-he had heard that Mags had taken it over. "That is so classic Mags right there..." he thought. The phone rang..."

Ooc: West, he's in the west

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: D'oh! Thanks, fixed it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

A guard came rushing in to Cryo-Wolf. "My Lord, there have been reports of domestic disturbances in the other sectors. All from Super-powered beings. What shall we do?"

Cryo thought for a moment. "Ready the police force, we may need extra assistance. I will contact the leaders of the other sectors."

The guard ran off. He walked to the side of his throne. He pressed a button to close the door to the room and another to move his throne, to reveal a secret staircase. He walked down it, making the throne close above him. He walked down to a secluded area hidde deep beneath his Ice Palace. It was his Lunar Cave.

He armed himself with the necessary projectiles and weapons needed. Cryo walked over to his Computer panel and said,"Computer, contact Dark Alpha."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"I hear there have been some disturbances around the different sectors," Cryo-Wolf began,"I'd like to come and help if possible."

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, and Emma Frost rounded up most of the escaped prisoners, that Magneto had set free.

Dark Alpha, and the rest of his team stayed behind in the East sector.

"DA, there's an incoming message for you, on the com-link."

"This is Dark Alpha, go ahead."