Paradise Needs You! Join the Fight (Recruiting Thread)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

( Instead of having a team come together, I had a thought of making a thread that is more like Avengers Academy or more like during The Initiative . Find those who want the same things that Daemon wants, and want Paradise to happen come together and train. Become a unit that flows together, each attack paired with another. It seems that teams are constantly happening, but what about having a group of Like Minded Individuals rather than a team. Here we go....Welcome to the Initiative.)

Daemon stands at the gates to a large training area, abandoned many years ago by the US Military. He has plunged millions of dollars into rebuilding it, into a place for any who wish to defend this world in any form to come and train. Become a single unit that wants one simple thing, protection of this world at all costs. Daemon has sacrificed his body and mind in reaching for his goal of Paradise, and now with the power of being Vice President he pushes forward in arming this world with people who will protect the future.

Training Starts Immediately.
Training Starts Immediately.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

I could make a character for this lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who wishes to protect and serve Daemon and the United States, come and sign up. (That means Villain, Newt or Hero. Although incredibly deranged and destructive villains are not welcomed. If you are a villain in looks of redemption for your past, then you are more than welcomed.)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

@_cain_: Always wanted to rp with you, well since you finally came back that is.

Crimson_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Crimson_Fury
Well I'm excited
Well I'm excited

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crimson_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crimson_Fury
TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd bet James would have a thing or two to say about this...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice work .

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interested..

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was no saint no savior and sure as fck no hero. She was closer to the antichrist then a protector of the people. But Noir's soul was bound to DC and Noir's soul was what kept Reaver amongst the living. As such even if it ment feeling like a prisoner she would stand beside the man. For now however she truelly was commited, for if the visionary constructed a peaceful world then laws would not be needed. And if the world thought it secure, then she could make it be reasoned in darkness.

He imagined peace and prosperity, she imagined a reckoning that followed. An emergence of evil so great it would bring about Armageddon. And when Armageddon came she would be a god that even sky fathers would fear. But for now...she was just a faded shadow of herself. She was Reaver one of the more dangerous blades of the brighter tomorrow.

SUMP-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SUMP-01

"Potential Administrator Located." It's emission was callous and polysemous with the sound of artificial life and a touch of something else. Something different. Something special. It's single optic sensor surveyed the newly rebuilt facility from a distance and scanned for anything that could be of use to the mobile A.I. It's structure took a full microsecond to process and record but it's inner sanctum remained unreached. Further diagnostic would be necessary.

The clunky machine lowered it's gaze and continued onward on foot with it's weapons charged but stored and it's sensors stimulated. On the off chance that mechanical weaponized security become apparent he would be prepared and ready to return fire. Organic resistance would be met with non-lethal force, but force nonetheless. SUMP was on a mission for meaning and nothing as far as it was concerned could or would stop it. Purpose was worth searching for. Purpose was worth dying for.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Strigidae_23
No Caption Provided

"There will be only one paradise. The paradise of mutant utopia. One world. One nation. One race. Mutant."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sump-01: Every day the notion of the Initiative compound became clearer to more and more people, and with each day brought more and more reasons for Daemon's over protection of things he built. Eden was the security system back at Serenity, here at the Compound it was Smitty. As Daemon stood watch over any and all that came to the Compound, Smitty came to life from within a small wrist mount. Daemon looked to the short head that appeared in hologram form "Sir...something has appeared on my sensors....it seems mechanical and yet almost sentient. Shall I push for further scans?" Daemon shook his head "No allow me, if it has come for help than we shall greet it with open arms." Daemon left his post and moved towards the North Gate, just outside was where Smitty had detected the anomaly. Standing outside the gate Daemon spoke in a loud clear voice "Hello! Please I wish to speak to whoever is hiding. No aggression, simply to discuss your arrival." Daemon waited patiently for an answer

@reaver_: Daemon stood as the new Initiative compound was slowly becoming occupied, occupied by those who believed in his dream. Some worked and trained for there own gains and needs, but others came for the simple fact that they believed he could actually make Paradise happen. What they planned on doing afterwards was something Daemon dreamt of every night, would those who helped him build Paradise, swiftly upon its completion bring it crashing down. One person on his mind almost every moment of the day was his Reaver, she so hated the situation she was in. And knowing this Daemon wished he could allow her to stay once Paradise was complete, but he knew that one day she would attempt to bring it crashing down. This made his mind race, and at the end of each race he came to one simple conclusion. If she did attempt it...he would take her down.

No Caption Provided

"There will be only one paradise. The paradise of mutant utopia. One world. One nation. One race. Mutant."

"Can we not find a way for both?"

SUMP-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: "Vocal patterns and stresses indicate sincerity. You do not trust this platform yet you give it the benefit of the doubt. Why?" Sump responded meekly before rendering itself visible again, it's surface slowly and faultily coming into view from behind an artificial barrier used to conceal himself from organic eyes. It's hardware etched in bullet holes, deep cuts, breaches and laceration being the most prominent thing about it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sump-01: Daemon smiled to the small yet tall little robot in front of him, it made itself visible as it moved from the bushes "Because everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt, look at me. Look at the records you can access, if I did not allow for the benefit of the doubt I would never of made it to where I am now." Daemon took a step forward and held out his hand to the creature in front of him "My name is Daemon, whats yours?"

BlackBelt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John's eyes took in the whole of the area and he shifted his weight to avoid cramps. He looked up from his hidden position from which he observed. The sun told him he'd been there for around three hours. He could learn no more from out here. He jumped gently, tucking into a tight flip and landing near silently. Proudly, he strode towards the gate, his blue-grey eyes observing everything, a skeptical scowl making him look ever more like his father.

Were it not for the back hair and the eyes, he was the very image of his father. And it annoyed him.