Bring it on as I miss for the first blow

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By talon_x23

Talon walked deep with in the fortress of the dark gloomy woods. It was a night like this that she favored her animalistic abilities. Her black hair blew in the wind like midnight ribbons as she walked. Her foot steps as silent at death itself. Her bright yellow eyes were illuminated by the ghost light of the moon. She was dressed in a rugged jeans with a black top that had an X on the shoulders. Her hands were in her pockets. “Nice night out” the full moon watched down below as what appeared to be a shadow made it way though the dark and infested woods. She could hear the howling of wolf and noises of the nigh. It soothed her and made her feel at home. A girl like her was an outcast and found serenity in places like this. But she had a feeling that tonight was not going to be so quiet as she thought. Something was going to happen. She could hear a rustling behind her and stopped sighing in amusement. “Let it begin” she said with a smile.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PantherFan12

Yes indeed let it begin for it is your time Talon now how am I going to attack her heh we alredy know each others weaknesses so this may be a fair fight as he was spying on Talon I shall wait to see what she shall do

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By talon_x23

She could tell she was being watched. The smell of her watcher presumed that it was some like animal to an extent.  Her hands rested on her hips as she marveled at the whole situation. It was inevitable that something like this would happen. One peaceful night turned into a fierce battle ground. Her limbs were twitching ready for the battle at hand waiting for the blood that would be spilled and she would be the cause. “Snicket” was the sounds that her claws made as she unleashed them. Blood dripped from her knuckles as they would always when she used them. “You’re a small mined creature to attack me on my own turf” she said her voice carrying string. “Then again it is yours as well.” She looked in the direction of her attacker staring into his eyes. They were feral and wild as her own yet he was much more feral that she could ever had been. “Ladies first” she said with a smirk.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PantherFan12

heh just wait I shall kill beat you right where you stand as strike blood against her you shall be beaten down on the ground and just like all vampires you shall die

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By talon_x23

“Take you best shot” she sneered. Talon was not the one to boast or underestimate her opponent but in this case she sounded much more confident that usual. Her sea green eyes surveyed her surroundings as she could smell the animals scent. Clutching her hands tightly she retracted her claws and sighed. “This should be interesting” she thought to herself. As continuing her thoughts “I could always leave or just kill him then leave it would be much simpler.” Ravaging her hands through hair she unleashed her claws once more. “Come out come out where ever you are”.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PantherFan12

Oh ok as I jump from behind as hit her with my claws 2 but miss my third try as I charge at her

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By talon_x23

Leaping at her with great force she was able to doge his swift attack but he did come in contact with her shoulder. Landing on her feet she was able to see the part of Flesh torn from it. Soon it healed and her thoughts were back on the target, as he came forth to make his second attempt he missed completely but only for the reason that she new his way of fighting for animal and animal alike she fought likt his though he did a few tricks that she had never yet incountered. Her adrenilin rushed as she got the vigiur and unleashed her calws once more "Snicket" they made as she charged toward him making an attempt to slice his gut.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PantherFan12

As I charge at her head on going for the Arms going for but then dodges her and deeply scar her on the face showing blood and the going to break her arm I get hit on the gut ha is that all you got this is more fun then last time we meet when you ran away to bad nobody is here to see me strike you down.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By talon_x23

"I did not run away!" she grould the her blood boiling, she wiped the blood from her cheek and sighed. "I don't run" she said. Crouching down she glared at him a moment seeing where he would attack and how. This was the way she liked to fight alon and unarmed. Weapons had thier effect but a true battle that she enjoyed was not with guns it was her claws and that was why she fought. Her hair was draped in her face her emeral eyes scanned the beast. Glancing around she spotted her point of attack. Charging toward him she swung to the left grabing ahold of a limb from one of the trees. Then flipping over she landed behind him and kicked him in the back.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PantherFan12

Oh come on now is that everything as she hit me in the back as I strike back at her legs you shall go down oh goody it is almost midnight to bad you cant the end as I attack for the legs hit her right one but miss her left