PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PantherFan12

OOC:Ok the enviroment is a city 

As the Dark Paladin goes through the city he finds the person he is been looking for IcarusMach9 and he knows he has super speed.But nothing else and at first he spies on him and see what is the going on in his life.What he cares about so far he only knows he works at 10 Lives Cafe but he does not love her no.But nothing he contuines.

But he will care about the people I will murder this will be not a easy task but he can hopefully defeat him.Now he shall think out my strategy and figure the terrain of this city and gain the upper hand.Now Dark Paladin must figure out which poulated ares ok.Now I shall know where to go. 

Here we go now Dark Paladin shall begin my assualt.As Dark Paladin attempt to jump at him to catch him by surprise and then my plan will go into action.You shall end Icarus so good bye.

IcarusMach9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IcarusMach9

Icarus had just left the 10 Lives Cafe for the day. He liked his job. Not only did he not have to actually do much, he got to act as a bouncer if things got out of hand. Throwing people forcefully out of a restaurant was almost as good as killing them. Plus, he didn't have to pretend to be Julius when he was working there. Sure, a winged metal battle-suit could get in the way sometimes, but it was worth it to be able to fly around at speeds exponentially higher than the speed of sound. And he got free coffee! 

The cafe was tucked into an alley, to prevent its heroes and villains from being noticed by the normal human populace. Icarus knew the area well, flying in to work whenever he remembered. Sometimes he also forgot to leave, falling asleep on the counter. But now Icarus had to go deal with his real job. Julius had been invited to give a speech at the local science center. Icarus had agreed, not willing to give up his identity. So now he was trudging through the streets, not willing to fly because he had no intention of arriving early. 

Icarus saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. He nonchalantly raised on wrist blade, ready to let whoever had moved impale himself.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PantherFan12

As the Dark Paladin thought to himself ok now I got everything planned out now Dark Paladin.Shall begin my attack and then as he scanned the area for citizens to act as decoys and he found alot of them.This will be fun so he shall fall and Dark Paladin will yet again reign supreme so this shall be very hard challenge. 

As Dark Paladin was about to begin his attack he thought everything out and figured out what to do.Now Dark Paladin shall attack now as he summond some minions he sent them first and if not a earthquake will slow him down.Then Dark Paladin shall begin his attack later on after them. 

As minions were sent in secrecy hopefully this can be quick.He can fall everbody has a weakness Dark Paladin intends to find it so now he shall fail to defeat me.Next will this whole city and no one can stop me.Now Dark Paladin shall not fail.

IcarusMach9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcarusMach9

Icarus changed his mind. He leaped high into the air, quickly hitting Mach 2. Just in time. The earth started quaking, the nearby buildings crumbling. Icarus gave a half-grin. He knew that the earth could not be trusted, only the sun led the way. Now what motivation could this man have for attacking him? Had Icarus killed some of his friends or family? Well, he would soon be joining them. Time moved at a leisurely crawl as Icarus darted here and there, sonic booms shattering windows that had survived the earthquake. 

A movement caught Icarus' eye. This was not a normal fleeing civilian. This was a monster, steadily trying to creep towards him. Icarus readied his solar cannons. A blast of pure solar energy should finish it. He fired, then noticed that the ground was crawling with these things. Icarus continued to blast everything with his cannons, leaving scorched earth in their wake. Icarus had seen a lot, but zombies were not really one of them. But they seemed to be mere pawns. The best way to kill a snake was to cut off the head. He turned his gaze toward the shadowy man.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PantherFan12

Ha so he survived well this is just the begining as Dark Paladin begins to attack him as he knew he would go to his super speed.He made him self a little arena with no exits as he landed he drew his Dark Blade "are ready to fall Icarus this is the end of you" as the Dark Paladin walked towards him. 

He begins by attacking his leg by trying to trip him as Dark Paladin was beginning to summon a spell "this shall be the end of Icarus.SO will this city fall afterwards".As the Dark Paladin told Icarus."Hehe So will this vile city fall and then this world.No one can stop me and I mean no one". 

Now as the Dark Paladin charged time to meat your maker.

IcarusMach9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcarusMach9

Icarus tried to circle higher, but hit a wall. He fell backwards, then his wings caught air again. The man was not done,  "Are ready to fall Icarus this is the end of you" Icarus snorted. "You're kidding right? You can't even touch me." Icarus was quickly proved wrong as the man hit his let. It fractured, but even touching it might have done that. " this shall be the end of Icarus.SO will this city fall afterwards" Icarus was highly disdainful. "You break my leg and you think I'm beat? A baby could have done that. Quite literally." 

Icarus swung around, plunging both his wrist blades toward the man's stomach. That would at least get his attention.  "Hehe So will this vile city fall and then this world. No one can stop me and I mean no one" Icarus again wondered why this man had to waste his time. He had to be at a conference soon. "Yeah right, try saying that with blades in your lungs."