#51 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@regal_rumble_man: "Whatever my friend, Just be sure to come to my Villa and we shall drink!!"

#52 Edited by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@regal_rumble_man: "And on that note..." grumble "I have business to attend too, Booring" He stood up and left "I will remember to clean up that exploding body ehh!"

#54 Edited by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

The werewolf runs through down mountains to the town in full wolf form, his clothes tied in a bundle to his back. As he reached the town he transformed back to his human guise the transformation looked painful and it was but Ahote bit down on his tongue and said not one word. He had always found changing to a wolf easier. In under a minute he was human and dressed in his jeans and plain white t-shirt.

He ran to the arena like fight club though he had no intention of fighting himself. Ahote simply came to meet the angel. @pyrogram:

#55 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "And I am off to kick someone' head in Eritrea, good day to you sir"

#56 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote:

Heron had just finished a drink with a man who told him an explosion was going to happen in the fighting Arena..He was going to clean this up, He walked through the Villa, got a drink and then went off to to Fight Arena, This would be boring. He would have got the guards to do it but whatever. He had nothing else to do until a few hours. He stepped down in the Arena and saw a man who looked a little lost, He patted him on the shoulder "You lost ehh? Or just enjoying the bloodshed? He chuckled.

#57 Posted by AmazingAngel (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: You own an island...........You cheap out on the bill and I have to pay for your sub and hotel room and travel.

.........................Makes sense.

#58 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by AmazingAngel (3824 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by AmazingAngel (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: You gotta be sh**ing me, Thats Mcshane if I've ever seen him........I've got some googling to do!

#62 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by AmazingAngel (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta admit theres a resemblance.

#64 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The Lycan stood there for a moment drawling in the man's scent before noticing he was not human, the angel possibly? Ahote extended his hand "Not particularly, to both questions. I came here looking for an angel." the werewolf stopped for a moment before quickly tossing another sentence out "my apologizes, my name is Ahote."

#66 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: Heron watched the man, he put his hands on his waist "Angel huh...Whhatt Angels are YOU looking for..Only one here ehh!" He said as he laughed.

#67 Edited by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Ahote lowered his hand and tilted his head if this man be an angel he is surely mad. "Pleasure to meet you, always wondered what it would be like to meet an angel. Not once pictured it like this" The werewolf's eyes darted to the corners of his eye as he smelled blood from the fights. Though as always he was in complete control, the blood shed made him hunger.

( had a mess up with comic vine for a minute!)

#68 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: "Ehh...Angels...Legends...Myths...Who cares ehh? I am the Angel of Blood and...erm..what was it..." He tapped his head.. "DRINK!" He looked at the werewolf. "So what diid yoou want?" He said in a tired tone...today was a long day.

#69 Edited by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The Werewolf stroked his rough shaven face this was not how he suspected angels lived "I wanted nothing, I needed nothing, I simply wished to meet and angel before my death and of course buy him a drink." a small grin shoved on Ahote's face.

#70 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: "You may not speak Greek..But YOU'RE speaking my language now ehhh!" He put his arm round the wolf and spoke while directing him to the bar "SO..what do you take?"

#71 Edited by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "I speak greek." the werewolf said flatly "So.. what do you take" the phrase repeated in Ahote's mind he had never heard the phrase before. " I do not understand your meaning."

#72 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: "Eh...What drink do you take..drink..consume...eat...whatever you call it, I just call it take as its like drugs to me" He pushed the wolf into the bar.

#73 Posted by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: " I Drink pure alcohol and eat meat" the Werewolf did not like being pushed around by any being but he knew not the Angel's ability. "And what is it you prefer to "take"?" Ahote asked reaching into his back pocket pulling out a wallet stocked with American bills.

#74 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: Heron pushed the wallet away "Ehh its on me" He put the man in a seat, he was used to doing this then getting them drunk for fun. He walked over and got pure alcohol -2 bottles, sat back down and gave one to the man. He laid back and drunk "Soo! What do you do for a liivving?"

#75 Posted by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Ahote reluctantly put the wallet away and took a seat. He put his head back swallowing a portion of alcohol. "What do you do for a living?" this phrase repeated in his mind. Why is the world interested in work? With a small smile he answered "I hunt."

#76 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Nerx started eating a live baby from a carriage nearby the coliseum, having an appetizer before indulging in the main course.

#77 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: "Now that is a goood job ehh? Hunting is FUN!" He finished his drink almost instantly "So...did you want to knooww anything about us Angels?"

@nerx: Heron walked in and watched, he shouted "EATING BABBYYS! ARE YOU?" He walked down and patted the thing on the shoulder "Lets...came down my fellow, we have drink!"

#78 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "Do you have some blood over there?' replied the monster

#79 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "If that is what you want...I can create blood" Nobody enjoyed blood more than Heron, He was the Angel of Blood and the Drink.

#80 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "I like my blood fresh, from a flowing source and in this case animal will do"

#81 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He looked at the man funnily "Can youu pay?"

#82 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "Sure, I will kill a bunch of angels and steal their harps for ya"

#83 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "Why would I want you too kill my angel brothers?" He folded his arms insulted.

#84 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "How would I know that you are an angel, from the cover you resemble a Satyr"

#85 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He carried on folding his arms "Everybody knows I am an Angel here"

#86 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"Not everybody enough apparently" says the stranger

#87 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "Ehh no love lost" He clicked his finger, a guard came over and handed him a cup, He waved his hand over it and fresh blood appeared, he walked over to the man and handed it too him "Driinkkk!"

#88 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: He ate ate the drink along with the Guards hand in one bite

"That is really good stuff, so how many virgins did ya kill for this?"

#89 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He looked at the man funnily, He waved at the Guard to leave as he clutched his hand. "Do that again...and I will be forced to kill you my friend, Ohh...I did not kill any, I made it with my powers"

#90 Posted by The_Roman (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of War flew over the island a few times, then descended, looking around. He'd heard tell of an arena where one could test their might in a series of fights.

#91 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

"Oh I thought he was also included in the menu, my bad"

#92 Edited by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "Yes, fun." Ahote replied drinking more of his alcohol "Not much of a question really I have wondered for a long time what is the angel's purpose? If the werewolf is to hunt and the warriors job to fight, what does a angel do?"

#93 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "No worry my good friend"

@ahote: "It really depends on what the angel is for, my purpose is this...drink and have fun with mortals, Zaniels WAS to grant luck, the war Angel was to help in war or guard over a great fighter, the love angel is obvious...Get the picture ehh?"

#94 Posted by Killer_Rabbit (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx @pyrogram

"Killer Rabbit had been contracted (black op style) to bring down the psycho known as Xern. Dead or alive. Or in-between. Maybe half-dead. Or a zombie."

"Hey! No silliness in the intro..."

"Om her quest to find this maniac, she encountered the grouchy, rough cut Cormac. Also a bounty hunter, apparently. Just like the government to send a cowboy to do a Rabbits job--"

"Ahem......"

"After an initial encounter, and the requisite ensuing fight, and since Cormac couldn't kill me or lose me, we I decided on a team up. People at home love team-ups. And so our journey for Alice--"

"Xern..."

"---has brought us to Pankration Island to bring the smack down on Weirdy Mcweirdington."

"Worst. Intro. Ever."

#95 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@killer_rabbit: @nerx:

Cormac walked with this women, he did not speak much so just grouched along while playing with his lighter, They were on the island and were told by some locals that the target was at the Arena, with Heron...this would be tricky. He tugged on her arm and spoke "Let's go" He had seen the Arena. He crouched, and took our his revolver, getting ready to charge his bullets before stopping, he looked at Rabbit "How's about you go first? I will cover you up-here" He took out his long-range rifle, ready to snipe, resting on the stone steps in prone. He aimed at his target.

#96 Posted by Killer_Rabbit (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx @pyrogram

Killer Rabbit stepped up to Xern's table brazenly. "Hey! Dick Roman. Supernatural called, and they want their plot device back buddy. You're a Leviathan knock-off and everyone knows it."

"They do now...."

#97 Posted by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

@killer_rabbit:

He aimed his gun at the target, eyeing him. Waiting for the moment to happen so he could take the shot..uncharged shot that was , he did not want to injure Rabbit.

#98 Edited by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Reef, still in deep depression of all the lives and memories lost in his ruined city of Atlantis, once called Idyll feels that he needs to find a new beginning in his life and seeks to find a new place he can call home. Having the thoughts about visiting the surface world during his time has heir to the throne of Idyll, he now knows he's free to do so. Discovering about the Pankration Island and given some information about it from an old friend, Reef being completely intrigued by what he's heard about the island, swims in a swift, torpedo-like motion across the seas searching for the beautiful and striving paradise. Upon departure, he was told that he'd have to find a man named Heron, an angel that was one of the two owners of the Island in order to claim his residency and was given directions to where he might be. In about an hour, Reef reaches his destination and sets way to find the Villa where he settles. Soon enough, he arrives at the villa and goes looking for Heron through the lobby. Walking in upright and firm position, he is stopped by the receptionist behind the counter asking him,

"Excuse me sir, do you have an appointment?"

Reef, in a nonchalant voice replies back saying,

"Uhh, I need an appointment? I'm here to see Heron, would you be able to contact him for me? Tell him Reef, of the Idyllist Royal family has come to ask him if I could make this island a place to call home."

#99 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@killer_rabbit:

"Little child, I am the bogeyman and do not connect me to that old man in the clouds. That is an insult"

#100 Edited by Pyrogram (32234 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of War flew over the island a few times, then descended, looking around. He'd heard tell of an arena where one could test their might in a series of fights.

Heron left the man eating man and walked over to this God and spoke "EHHH! I cannot stay long, but good luck finding somebody to fight ehh!" He walked off as he had just bee summoned.