Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Essence_

@closure said:

Emmanuel remained unmoved, finding his inner peace as he tightly withheld the book, his mind dead set on getting this shit over and done with. "Whoa." He muttered, genuinely impressed by the translation enchantment produced by @essence_.

"Thank you, Angel."For a minute or two he's lost, thinking thoughts that ought to get him slapped, and he'd stay like that if it weren't for the stench of @shawn_baptiste's trench coat. "Good Lord." It's because of his brother that the lean, mean, and Listerine smelling angel reluctantly realized the time for flirtatious behavior would have to be postponed.

"Alright, alright, alright!" He begrudgingly exclaimed as he took the talisman from Angel, clutching it beneath the weight of his left palm as he mentally prepped himself for business.

"Grab a seat girly, because it's gonna be a bumpy ride." His eyes found their way to the verse, waiting for Angel to position herself before reading the Japanese scripture verbatim. And as the sinful words slipped from his full lips the physical realm repaid his nefarious actions in a manner of illuminating eyes and serious chest pain.

"F*CK!" Even through the agony he persevered, knowing his physical complications would be nothing compared to the hellish domain his brother and Angel would face on the other side.

"I....hope....you're doing...BETTER THAN ME!" Emmanuel angrily spoke through gritted teeth, forcefully slamming the book onto ground, which would send a shock through the bodies of his lovely assistants in the hopes that it would send the entirety of their souls in the specified dimension in one piece. "Let me know if you're there," he mumbled as he readjusted his jeans, wondering if it was too soon to grab a cup of heavenly ordained coffee.

No Caption Provided

The soothing crash of waves lulled Angel to consciousness. Her eyelids trembled before they cracked open revealing her light brown doll eyes. "Shawn!" she sat up searching for him, making sure his realm transition had been a safe one. Behind her, Shawn rested peacefully upon the beach sand, the hue of the morning sunset painting over his face. She breathed easy.

Muttering a low Yoruba chant, a jingle sounded and the sand in her hair spattered from her body like magic dust. As if she were stretching Angel reached her arms over her long legs and loosened her F/W '14 Black Chanel mid calfskin Booties. She kicked them free and let her feet breathe, feeling the delicate sand fragments exfoliate her bare skin.

Shades of blue and red intertwined on the horizon and Angel looked critically at the epic cloudscape. Was it foreshadowing the trouble looming ahead? She wondered and appreciated the fact that at least the scenery was tranquil. Astral jumps usually consisted of some subconscious or conscious tether depending on how powerful the spiritual wanderers within the realm were. She surveyed the beach trying to see the significance of it all. Some type of visual clue.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essence_: YES!

@_animus_: Here you go!

This helped wake me up as far as writing this character goes :)

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now I wanna use Blake for something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_and_bad: Write something for me if you want. I'm thinking a bit of an uneasy friendship. I'll be back later to write.

@_animus_: I have to do some reading. I've been avoiding coursework like a paternity test.

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Sure. Already have a sort of setup for his reasons in visiting.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_and_bad: Cool beans. I look forward to it.

@the_psyentist: *Drags her ass here

@valken: IF you're still interested I'd be down to continue our interaction. I lost the willpower a week ago.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@closure: *waxes philosophical* Why am I here?

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By valken

@closure: Set something new up! I've got a new character now!

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_and_bad: We can interact as well! Feel free to start something! Werewolf vs Wukong sounds fun to me ;)

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Cause I demanded it. Write something for me girly! *asks politely

@valken: Ok. Will do :)

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: If you decide to start trouble in Everafter, sure I'll fight ya :P

I'll try and write some medium-ish and quick.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: I had been thinking of having a character drop by asking for a bit of help with his powers.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Sweetness.
Though i'd also like to be a patient of Miss Alexandra Steele.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken:

The End of the Rainbow, 2:30 PM

"And then the lad clocked me one! Rude little f#cker!" The annoyingly high pitched, thickly Irish voice of the owner of the ironically-named bar, Connor Killduff, rang out as he sat atop a counter chatting with his patrons. The greedy leprechaun was dressed in his standard green suit, and had a large bandage over his even larger nose... he scratched his hand across red beard before continuing his rant.

"And you wanna know who butted into my business while I was dealing with em'? The Big Bad Bastard himself!" Connor yelled the insult enthusiastically, garnering a mix of groans and chuckles. Everyone and everything in the Everafter establishment went quiet however, when the bar's entrance opened up with a slow creak... turning his bearded face to the door, the leprechaun's eyes widened with fear when they fell upon skin-clad wolf.

"Did you call me?" Blake says calmly as he takes a drag of his cigarette, walking right past a 'no smoking' sign as he makes his way inside. The vast majority of the End of the Rainbow's patrons turn their heads to the ground and make sure not to move an inch, leaving the Irishman virtually alone as the Wolf approaches him. "I d-didn't call you anything Mr. Dedrick!" The short bearded fellow mutters nervously as he stands up on the counter and backs away, knocking a glass over as he does so.

A smirk crosses Blake's face as he takes a seat in front of the stuttering leprechaun. "That wasn't what I was asking, but it doesn't matter... get me some whiskey, won't ya?" The Wolf gave no sign of ill-intent in his words or demeanor, but that didn't stop the short Irishman from hurrying in getting a bottle. Dedrick didn't usually drink on the job, but last night was... hectic.

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By The Psyentist

@big_and_bad: That was the hope. If I can manage. I still have four other interactions I'm supposed to be writing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@big_and_bad: That was the hope. If I can manage. I still have four other interactions I'm supposed to be writing.

Damn. LOL

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: You'd like it. It's Hellbender. :P But dammit, I am so busy. I said four interactions. It's really more like five. And now other storylines are forming around my characters. *sigh* I don't even have enough time to think about what to write.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I want other people to have fun too! LOL

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essence_ said:

@closure said:

Emmanuel remained unmoved, finding his inner peace as he tightly withheld the book, his mind dead set on getting this shit over and done with. "Whoa." He muttered, genuinely impressed by the translation enchantment produced by @essence_.

"Thank you, Angel."For a minute or two he's lost, thinking thoughts that ought to get him slapped, and he'd stay like that if it weren't for the stench of @shawn_baptiste's trench coat. "Good Lord." It's because of his brother that the lean, mean, and Listerine smelling angel reluctantly realized the time for flirtatious behavior would have to be postponed.

"Alright, alright, alright!" He begrudgingly exclaimed as he took the talisman from Angel, clutching it beneath the weight of his left palm as he mentally prepped himself for business.

"Grab a seat girly, because it's gonna be a bumpy ride." His eyes found their way to the verse, waiting for Angel to position herself before reading the Japanese scripture verbatim. And as the sinful words slipped from his full lips the physical realm repaid his nefarious actions in a manner of illuminating eyes and serious chest pain.

"F*CK!" Even through the agony he persevered, knowing his physical complications would be nothing compared to the hellish domain his brother and Angel would face on the other side.

"I....hope....you're doing...BETTER THAN ME!" Emmanuel angrily spoke through gritted teeth, forcefully slamming the book onto ground, which would send a shock through the bodies of his lovely assistants in the hopes that it would send the entirety of their souls in the specified dimension in one piece. "Let me know if you're there," he mumbled as he readjusted his jeans, wondering if it was too soon to grab a cup of heavenly ordained coffee.

No Caption Provided

The soothing crash of waves lulled Angel to consciousness. Her eyelids trembled before they cracked open revealing her light brown doll eyes. "Shawn!" she sat up searching for him, making sure his realm transition had been a safe one. Behind her, Shawn rested peacefully upon the beach sand, the hue of the morning sunset painting over his face. She breathed easy.

Muttering a low Yoruba chant, a jingle sounded and the sand in her hair spattered from her body like magic dust. As if she were stretching Angel reached her arms over her long legs and loosened her F/W '14 Black Chanel mid calfskin Booties. She kicked them free and let her feet breathe, feeling the delicate sand fragments exfoliate her bare skin.

Shades of blue and red intertwined on the horizon and Angel looked critically at the epic cloudscape. Was it foreshadowing the trouble looming ahead? She wondered and appreciated the fact that at least the scenery was tranquil. Astral jumps usually consisted of some subconscious or conscious tether depending on how powerful the spiritual wanderers within the realm were. She surveyed the beach trying to see the significance of it all. Some type of visual clue.

A light breeze flows across Shawn's face and passes by like a promiscuous old lover into the endless dunes. Inhaling a ragged breath opens his eyes. Or the manifestations of eyes. His breath was loose and easy, unobstructed and smooth.

The sand stung the corners of his eyes, while the spray of the water was pure and bitter as it swashed back and forth against the water bed. Sitting up and shaking out his sleeves Shawn drops his trench coat. Even his astral form didn't seem to leave home without it.

"Alright love?" He asks Angel with an empathetic half smile before he continued to overlook his surroundings. The sun was setting fast in the distance and this realm was, if a hell, unlike any he ever had been to. It was more like something out of a Robin Williams fantasy.

As the sun sets the horizon seems to ebb forward, the waves shortening. "Oy..." He says, lifting a lilted slightly weakened arm to point tot he clouds that seemed to grow and green on the edges.

Stepping forward the sun sets faster. He walks towards the waves and walks and walks but never hits the water.

Now the sun sits as a crescent between the two green clouds. He walks forward still, though Angel remains fixed behind him like a shadow though she never moved.

His feet wriggle in the water, a thin stream where a raging ocean was. A valley of dark shrubs coated in fox take the place of the cloudy foreground.

The sun, now a red eye split in two in the distance blinking and smiling like the cheshire cat; All teeth.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Echo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Echo_

@closure said:

@shawn_baptiste: Visualized it. Enjoyed it. Kudos *does the nae nae

This, scratch the nae nae. This is fun and we haven't even got to the good parts yet.

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echo_: HA! IT was good just a week ago.

It is. I'll try to add something that isn't just filler.

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Closure

"My neck and my back?" Emmanuel muttered as he lazily slouched on his swivel bar stool, elbows pressed on top of the marble counter while his hands gently massaged his kinked neck. "Dammit." He spoke with a faint smile, eyes nearly rolling back due to the tantalizing scent of caramel coffee keeping his senses stabilized. Yet, even with the scented assist he wanted to sip on the holy water imbued drink, oh yes he did, but the slight chance of causing a whiplash effect with an outside stimuli was something he couldn't afford to risk.

"F*ck that." Manny bravely propped himself in an upright position, honestly presuming that the fine slice of heavenly delight named Angel (@essence_) and that end of a cigarette bud of a brother (@shawn_baptiste) were in the clear, and against better judgement took a sip from his specially made cup of caramel coffee.

"YES! God, yes!" His tone was certainly euphoric, considering it was the only type of pleasing action he'd felt in a number of weeks. However, his exclamation combed with the clutching of the talisman acquired some few minutes ago resulted in his own transportation into the realm from which Shinji Tzukazaki required rescuing. Yet, his trip involved witnessing a series of flashbacks before his eyesight befell a blissful beach from which the two passengers walked along.

"Don't chase the sea. Let it devour you." He whispered, hollered, murmured, or uttered to his physical self or to them. Emmanuel wasn't quite sure, but he was sure that in order to reach their destination, Shawn and Angel would have to focus their energies on becoming one with this realm rather than spend an eternity chasing a non-entity. With that realization he tried his best to ensure his message permeated the boundaries between their worlds, but without warning he was pulled outward.

"Man, sometimes I hate this magic shit, but I love this shit right here." He spoke to himself yet again, displeased with his position, but learning to live with it as he adjusted his nearly form fitting jeans and happily sipped on his sacred caramel coffee blend.

(@_animus_: @mr__mercury: Your turn MM!)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@closure: Haha oh wow, at first I thought he was rapping to Khia....my neck, my byke.

But I digress, that was a fun post man

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#285  Edited By Legacy_

@mr__mercury: It was more so a reference for those in the know. Though it was originally going to be him singing a tune lol Thought that'd be a bit too tongue in cheek.

Thank you, sir.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By valken

@big_and_bad:

This place was unique, just like Skellbrieg - albeit much, much smaller. It was a place that was invisible to the human world where things lived that would be considered myth. It was not the home of Valken, or any Wukong, but yet it evoked a comforting feeling. Amongst the goblins and the ghouls, Valken was looked upon no differently and was seen as normal. With the exception of the monkey-like tail wrapped around his waist like a belt, like all Wukong, the Eternal Vagabond would pass as a human being.

The Silverback strolled towards a local bar, The End of the Rainbow". It was owned by a Leprechaun, fitting really - Leprechaun's were...interesting creatures at the very least. As Valken approached the door, he heard raised voices inside of two men, one being the bar owners and the other was unknown. Raised voices at a bar was definitely not unique, but the intent carried by the second man's voice suggested he wasn't there for just bar business.

Slowly, the doors were pushed open, revealing the identity of the unknown man within. A wolf...his scent was rank of it. "Do we have a problem here?"

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may have accidentally clicked "join organization" while looking at a potential frat at my uni. FML. How do I explain this to them? *hides in a corner

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Thing is I'm stuck between two frats and idk what to do. What do I say? "Oh shit, my bad. Didn't mean to click it." One frat is clean cut and the other TURNS the hell up. I'm caught between unlocking my inner ass hat or being the clean polished boy I tend to be. Decisions, decisions,

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Pyrogram

@closure: Turn up, maybe clicking it may turn out well. Heck, you never know the future! No harm going to the accidental one :P

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Big_and_Bad

@valken:

When the newcomer entered and asked his question, most of the patrons remained locked in their silence, with only Blake and the Leprechaun acknowledging him. "Oh, nothing at all sir... just a dog bullying my business..." The short Irishman muttered as he reluctantly poured the supernatural sheriff a drink.

Blake turned away from the the short bearded fellow for a moment to take a look at him... he smelled like a monkey. "No problem whatsoever, just a 'man' having a drink."

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#292  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@legacy_ said:

@mr__mercury: It was more so a reference for those in the know. Though it was originally going to be him singing a tune lol Thought that'd be a bit too tongue in cheek.

Thank you, sir.

No Caption Provided

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: @shawn_baptiste: Benji's boots crunched as he stepped onto the shop's door mat. He scratched his dark hair with a sigh before pulling the door open to enter. The hybrid walked coolly, his hands shoved deeply into his denim pockets, as his glowing orange eyes took in the sights. His lips curled into a whistle as he waited for someone to show up. He really didn't know if someplace like this could help him. With any luck, maybe they'd be able to point him in the right direction. Ha. Luck. F*ck that noise.

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: @shawn_baptiste: Benji's boots crunched as he stepped onto the shop's door mat. He scratched his dark hair with a sigh before pulling the door open to enter. The hybrid walked coolly, his hands shoved deeply into his denim pockets, as his glowing orange eyes took in the sights. His lips curled into a whistle as he waited for someone to show up. He really didn't know if someplace like this could help him. With any luck, maybe they'd be able to point him in the right direction. Ha. Luck. F*ck that noise.

(are gifs giant to you?)

The boys weren't allowed any pets as children. They had to settle for Persia, a flying carpet with a silent yet loud personality. The soulful rug passed away after being dechanted in the late nineties by a swami. Now he decorates the wall behind the front counter.

A cloud of smoke wafts out of the doorway just beside Persia, Shawn squinting with a half alive cigarette glowing in the thin grey veil like a light house in sea fog. Staring at the customer with skepticism, a non-regular always put him on edge. New entries was customer service's job, customer service was for the other half of the pair a' normals.

"You want Mogwai?" The Baptiste mage asked in a mocking Asian accent that his english accent couldn't help but shine through. "Welcome. Looking fer anything in particular?"

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_baptiste: (That last gif in this thread sure was. O_O)

Benji turned his head hearing the sudden voice. "Uh…" he cleared his throat turning to the doorway before taking a cautious step towards it. His mystical heritage gave him some level of grace to his walk, but the effect was countered by clunky combat boots. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't know what I'm looking for. Just wanted to see if this place had anything to enchant clothes or something against magical flames." The half-breed wasn't sure if he should elaborate on his condition. He really didn't want to. But he wanted to not be naked every time he burst into flames. Damn waste of money.

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_baptiste: (That last gif in this thread sure was. O_O)

Benji turned his head hearing the sudden voice. "Uh…" he cleared his throat turning to the doorway before taking a cautious step towards it. His mystical heritage gave him some level of grace to his walk, but the effect was countered by clunky combat boots. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't know what I'm looking for. Just wanted to see if this place had anything to enchant clothes or something against magical flames." The half-breed wasn't sure if he should elaborate on his condition. He really didn't want to. But he wanted to not be naked every time he burst into flames. Damn waste of money.

(Just when I thought I saw every bug- mega gifs and half loaded pages lo)

Shawns neck snaps back while his lips rise on the side not holding a cigarette at the commonality of his mention of enchantments, "Not exactly a regular lookie-loo, are ya mate." Snapping his fingers the demi-demon makes the blinds fold shut "Come 'round the counter. I know exactly what ya need. Shawn by the by." He says heading for the curtain of beads between the doorway,entering the more personalized back room with the couch and coffee table littered with weed and various bongs.

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_baptiste: His orange eyes flitted around as the blinds closed, darkening the shop making it seem all the more eerie and misplaced in this world. Benji sauntered lazily with pursed lips around the corner before surveying the man with his fiery eyes. "Benji." The name was half muttered under his breath as he followed behind his host. He gazed around calmly at the drug paraphernalia, a small smile spreading across his pale lips. "Nice place ya got here, Shawn."

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_baptiste: His orange eyes flitted around as the blinds closed, darkening the shop making it seem all the more eerie and misplaced in this world. Benji sauntered lazily with pursed lips around the corner before surveying the man with his fiery eyes. "Benji." The name was half muttered under his breath as he followed behind his host. He gazed around calmly at the drug paraphernalia, a small smile spreading across his pale lips. "Nice place ya got here, Shawn."

Shawn scratches his lower back, drooping down to put the dying butt into a tray. "Pleasure to meet ya mate. Have a seat wherever yer like." Hhe says not turning around, instead casually throwing a finger in the general direction of the furniture while keeping an eye on a stack of books on a high shelf.

His socked feet slide onto the old wooden wrings of the ladder as Shawn climbs up and grabs a book with a recent highlighter page marker sticking from it's pages. "All a matter of perspective. That said, I like your taste Ben. Now--" The palms of his hands hiss as he slides down the ladder with the book under his arm, approaching Bneji once more and taking a seat on the couch, shoving the loose cannabis to the side with his forearm and flipping the text open,

"I nearly burned the house down on several occasions due to my extra curriculahs. I'd had two choices presented to me; Put down the Mary, or pick up a book. This one here'll keep anything inflammable indefinitely so long as it's not counteracted with a nullifying curse."

Pulling a paper from his pocket and uncrumpling it, Shawn begins breaking up some dried greenery into the center, "Now thats sorted, tell me a bit bout yourself man. You peak my curiosity."

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Hellbender_
No Caption Provided

@shawn_baptiste: Ben grunted before pushing aside some loose papers to drop down onto the couch. Never quite the refined character, he tossed his boots atop the coffee table, one over the other, and leaned backward braced by an arm over the sofa's back. His burning eyes descended as Shawn placed the book down before whipping over to the Baptiste brother after being asked to tell more. He paused. When the joint was properly constructed, the half-breed flicked his thumb up producing a small flame to light the smoke for him. "Eh. Nothing too interesting, I'm sure. Never knew my dad. Mum was a genie. I don't really know how that all works. I do know that I'm here, and I'm f*cked up because of it."

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@shawn_baptiste: Ben grunted before pushing aside some loose papers to drop down onto the couch. Never quite the refined character, he tossed his boots atop the coffee table, one over the other, and leaned backward braced by an arm over the sofa's back. His burning eyes descended as Shawn placed the book down before whipping over to the Baptiste brother after being asked to tell more. He paused. When the joint was properly constructed, the half-breed flicked his thumb up producing a small flame to light the smoke for him. "Eh. Nothing too interesting, I'm sure. Never knew my dad. Mum was a genie. I don't really know how that all works. I do know that I'm here, and I'm f*cked up because of it."

(Put ya shirt on. It ain't that kinda party :P)

"Cheers" Shawn says as he thick chalky cloud rises from the corners of his lips before being vacuumed down into his lungs and held for a few seconds, released as a thin veil that began to fill the room, passing it to he left, "Careful, it's not mortal Mary." Leaning back he picks up a game controller and turns on his system, putting a foot on the coffee table to prop a leg up, "Aren't we all mate,aren't we all. Oon the brighter side, Djinn blood is a better inheritance than this shit pile. You've got all the power of the universe and none of the restraints. I envy you. So far it's just the pyrokinesis thats manifested?"

A sega emblem appears on the screen as the classic music electronic of sonic starts to play.