Pair a' Normals Pawn - An Everafter Location

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: I used your violence and insubordination as a launching pad to get it.

Pyrogram making things easier for Closure for months and months to come :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@closure: You rode me to success, like a damn horse, GTFO off my back, b!tch!

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Shhhhh. Don't act like you don't enjoy me freeloading :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure said:

@shawn_baptiste: "Don't act like you don't love it." He can't help but relish the thought of Shawn savoring the taste of holy water, the mere thought momentarily breaks his almost permanent frown. "It's a special blend. It's gonna make me money." Truthfully, his coffee had a magical composition that'd assist his breathing where human medicine could not. In addition, it was Manny's way of helping without having to drag the unapologetic chain smoker in front of a judgmental doctor.

"Also, for your information......if I had a sex dream......I would have stayed in bed." He won't push the subject forward, he won't discuss the intricacies of naughty thoughts, because he was an angel and he didn't wank and tell.

"Anyway, I was up last night because several neighbors knocked on my door.....firing out complaints. I don't know what you were doing last night, but Barbara and her three little pigs---errr----kids were horrified. They think you're a demon. I mean they're right, but you know what I mean. So, buy her some food today. Make her happy." He rubbed his forehead as he propped his butt against the counter, reaching for his plastic cup and swallowing the remainder coffee like his life depended on the substance.

"This is some bullshit. Everybody always wakes me up, but god forbid someone knocks on your door. Which is weird cause I don't think you even sleep. How do you even wake up fine? What's your secret?"

"Just don't ovuh do it. If someone puts this brew under a micoscope, their not gonna find it's the roast what gives it it's flavor. " He warns his dollar sign eyes brother. No sooner though when he was done did he get a lecture of his own, rolling eyes at the memory of three little assholes yelling at him from three separate windows.

How can you blame him for shutting the windows on them? Course their little piglet digits stuck in the sill was an accident...of course

"Oh that I will." Shawn drops the end of his cigarette into the mug and puts it on the counter, "I'll have her head down to the baptiste butchery and gift wrap her the best sausage she's had in a shy decade."

Rolling up his sleeves and sitting at the table he rests his arms on the chair's back, sits down, and puts his scruff against his forearms, "My secret? Come closer..." He says cuing many to lean in, "Before I go to bed...I pray to a diety, one of the few the demon born and angel alike enjoy the company of... they call her" He leans in closer and whispers, "Mary Jane. "

He lights his hidden joint on the ring of his brothers enlightened halo and takes a quick drag, "Nnh. Nnnh. Christ almighty--!" he hacks and wheezes, finally catching his second wind. "Wooh..." The demon takes another drag as his horns begin to grow out,

" We need to do the rounds today. Your remember what pop used to say, a day late, a dollar short, and today if I'm not mistaken, is the first of the month."

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_baptiste: haha! This post caught me.

I'm gonna reply tomorrow. I want to get some good sleep before Uni :)

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@closure: Cool points? For what?

But yeah I have some stuff I can do here with Shinji and...

No Caption Provided

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is pretty badass. Is the Everafter stuff a new addition to the vine? I was absent for a little over a week so forgive my ignorance!

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken said:

This is pretty badass. Is the Everafter stuff a new addition to the vine? I was absent for a little over a week so forgive my ignorance!

Supernatural stuff took over the Vine lol

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Awesome!!! I'm jumping on this! Who's heading this project?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: This location is Closure's. We have Casimiro (Espada) leading the werewolves, G's vampire account (Alister, I suppose) leading vampies, and a character that Pyro got bored of quickly (Quietus) leading an anti-supernatural group. And we also have a supernatural hunter in Drake.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By valken

@_drake: Is it just vampires and werewolves so far?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@valken said:

@_drake: Is it just vampires and werewolves so far?

I think so but I have a feeling it will change soon ?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: There may be some other characters like angels and demons, but I believe yes.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@valken: There may be some other characters like angels and demons, but I believe yes.

Yeah pretty much.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: I am also introducing Jumpers with this character. Like in the movie Jumper, they teleport lol Just that so far.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I look forward to seeing it!

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: I would just talk to the other guy if you want that.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: It's all magic based characters of any kind. We're half angel and demon but anybody with an in on magic and the way it operates would know what we're about. That includes any kind of monster from myths.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: AH, nothing much to it, just trying to tie the new Vine background to my character's background.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pyrogram
@_drake said:

@valken: I am also introducing Jumpers with this character. Like in the movie Jumper, they teleport lol Just that so far.

Are italic Jumpers any different from non-italic Jumpers :P

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I thought it would make more sense than introducing

Jumpers =P

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: Sounds good. I'm leaving in about 20 though.

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Essence_
No Caption Provided

@closure@shawn_baptiste: Comfort. The neighborhood gave her a silent sense of comfort. The feeling was almost as spiritual as her visits to New Orleans or Yorubaland. Angel de Lavigne felt the tangible magical energy in the morning breeze that sifted through her long liqourice locks. The morning warmth kept a silent smile on her face and eyes. She came here to complete a simple favor-- One for a close friend, mentor and brother. The task was simple: deliver the Akaitume mask to a man named Emmanuel. Shinji even left her a Polaroid photo of Emmanuel and Shinji together for visual clarity.

The mystical Mask of Akaitume was concealed within her COMME DES GARCON clutch. Shinji briefed her on the possible danger of carrying the artifact and the people she would possibly encounter in pursuit of it, but the reason behind her transferring the item instead of him sent a chill up her neck. Even thinking over it now.

She broke away from the thought and the read the sign: Pair a' Normals Pawn. She sighed and entered the shop ready to get the artifact off her hands.

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essence_: I'll give C-lo a shot at that before I post

Essence_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken said:

@_drake: Awesome!!! I'm jumping on this! Who's heading this project?

Me and Surkit run the joint.

@essence_: @shawn_baptiste: Responding in an hour. Just got back home and I wanna relax for a bit.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Best kind, I have a few ideas running right now. Talking to La_Espada currently.

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna do my continuation post soonish.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By valken

Welcome, the race of Djinn ;)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Confession: I didn't read the title of this thread right until the third time.

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Big_and_Bad

About ten minutes of nice, quiet walking later and Blake could see the bar's neon sign down the street clearly in the night; "The End of the Rainbow Pub", multicolored letters shown boldly emblazoned by the darkness surrounding it. What got the wolf running however wasn't the sight, but the yelling and smashing sounds coming straight from the parking lot. It didn't take him long at all to lay his eyes on the strange 'fight' going on; two big thugs were trying to keep hold on a much smaller man- except the man had horns and the lower body of a goat, and was yelling what Blake assumed to be curses in some kind of bastardized Latin. All the while an even shorter, dwarf-like old timer with a beard and a busted nose was yelling some much more more understandable curses. Believable or not, stuff like had become a rather common sight in Everafter.

Letting out an audible sigh as he approached the madness from behind, Blake pushes past the little bearded fellow -who quickly quiets down- and takes a closer look at the fight for a moment. The almost 6'5ft tall thugs still hadn't noticed his arrival, far too busy trying to keep a hold on the extremely willful Satyr who was currently atop a car and throwing a steady stream of drunken kicks and punches upon the duo whenever they stepped close enough... "Alright, that's enough!" Blake yells; bringing the action to an immediate stop with his loud, almost bestial voice.

"Oh, um, hello there sheri-" One of the giants start to say only to get interrupted by a cheap shot to his throat by the goatman, barking and seemingly ready to throw a counter strike until the skin-clad wolf takes a step forward... making him take a step back. Raising his eyes to the familiar man atop the car, the Satyr slowly gets out of a fighting position and eventually steps down, his hooves clicking on the asphalt. "Smart thinking, Homer." Blake says to the younger supernatural, taking drag of his cigarette before turning to the bearded old man behind him.

No Caption Provided

"So what's the story this time Connor?" The little old man hesitantly stepped up to the wolf, his green outfit now showing brightly in the light and his flustered features being shown off more openly in the light. "Sheri- Mr. Dedrick, I'm not sure who called you but they were wasting your time." Connor said in a polite, but nervous, Irish accent; his tone hiding a small dash of weaselness beneath it. Kneeling down a little bit to meet the dwarf face-to-face, the wolf puffs a thin cloud of smoke in his face before replying.

"I'll decide what is and isn't a waste of my time, Connor, so I'll ask again: what was going on here?" The leprechaun backs away fearfully upon seeing the wolf's eyes through the smoke... the noxious cloud revealing they're animalistic nature for a moment before dissipating. "A-alright sheriff, I didn't mean to offend of course!" Connor mutters out slightly frantically as he tries to recall the series of events and... modify them, only a little bit.

"That horned vagabond over there, he was causing a ruckus in my establishment! When I asked him to leave he hit me with a bloody haymaker!" The old man pointed at the young Satyr standing away from them, and sure enough Blake could smell the old man's blood on his knuckles. "Alright, that's one part of the story down; but there is still the matter of what you're boys were trying to do with him out here. Why didn't you just throw him out and call me?" Turning to take a look at the at the two thugs, he could smell the glamour on them and he silently wondered what was hidden beneath the disguise.

Blake's train of thought was lost when the old leprechaun started talking again with his high-pitched but still ragged voice... the kind of voice that is tortuous for someone with a normal sense of hearing, much moreso for the wolf. "When my bouncers tossed him out he kept coming and trying to rough me up, sheriff! They were just trying to, err, calm him down when you arrived... I didn't feel the need to call you since this was simply an act of drunken anger is all!" Lowering his eyes back onto the Satyr, by the name of Homer, the skin-clad wolf examined him... he wasn't speaking up, but he clearly wasn't agreeing with the Irishman's words; his facial expression, the way he crossed his arms at certain times in Connor's story, even the beat of his heart. Something more was clearly going on here.

"Okay, unless someone wants to debate that tale...?" Dedrick says slowly, obviously giving Homer a chance to tell his side of the story, but just as he expects the young Satyr stays quiet. "Then it seems we're done here. C'mon Homer, your coming with me; and don't make it harder on yourself than it needs to be." The skin-clad wolf says while taking another drag of his cigarette and standing up straight, beckoning for the Satyr to follow. After some moments the willful goatman reluctantly steps up to Blake and silently follows when he starts making his way down the street.

TO BE CONTINUED

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essence_ said:

@shawn_baptiste: Haha, Cee-Lo! We should run with that nickname for him.

Established since 12' :P

Relaxing in a chair Shawn spins slowly while exhaling smoke to make a ring around himself, thinking about how he would change hell if it were ever under his management of the fiery rings, but then he remembers he would have to trade out his smoke rings, and it just wasn't worth it.

When their father died, Shawn and Manny made a promise to him, themselves, and each other; The Baptistes stick together, no matter what. Everything other than family was small time.

Closing his eyes Shawn leans back further and exhales.

The sound of the bell on the door makes him jump up quickly, pushing the clouds away with his hand and rushing through the swinging door to the front desk, "Hello hello. Welcom to Pair a' Normals..." Short term memory loss grabs the store slogan and hooks it away from his minds reach, "...You sell we buy...and we also sell. What can I do for you."

Shawn_Baptiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've found the right mood for Blake.

Pup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Pup_

Love this and I love how supernatural stuff has taken off!

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pup_: As do I!

You should visit sometime, somehow, maybe kinda =P

Pup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_and_bad:

I definitely will as soon as I finish his first appearance :D

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pup_: I'll be waiting :S

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I did the rounds, but I wasn't happy about it." His aggravation can be seen above his forehead by the pulsating motion of an unsteady halo apparition. "We help them live and what do I get? Complaints. Ugh." It's nothing new, his seemingly eternal irritation with their tenants, but to hear his complaints was something that shouldn't be wished upon the worst of enemies. They had a way of making ear's bleed.

"Did I hear that right?" Having entered the shop through a side entrance, which worked as the shop's sole connection to their complex, Manny had not yet noticed the presence of the unforeseen customer (@essence_), though he should have, but instead he cracked up after hearing his brother (@shawn_baptiste) utter the family store's minute made slogan. And although it wasn't the catchiest tune nor the smartest, every time Shawn spoke it with an almost upbeat tone which clashed against his devilish aesthetic, the ability to hold back laughter was nearly impossible.

"Aw. Que lindo!" If Spanish were his native tongue the surprisingly angelic born landlord wouldn't know, but for some time now he had a thing for speaking the language as means of appearing cultured, so he exclaimed with a forced accent before covering his mouth.

"Oh damn!" He mentally forced his halo to evaporate so that his cover could not be blown. With that done, the white tee and skinny jeans wearing paragon of virtue basked in the ambiance of her beauty. "I'm not suppose to be in heaven for another couple of years." He uttered against better judgement. Yet, there was nothing that could be done to stop him, because wheneverthe perpetually angry angel saw women he would immediately transition into a far more playful individual.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners?" Manny smiled, his lean muscle flexing in all the right places as he approached what could be his next romantic venture. "Good morning, sweetheart." Using his height, which he believed withheld an advantage in the game of romance, Emmanuel asked with the deepest of sincerity, "What can a pair of normal guys do for you?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Surkit

@closure said:

"I did the rounds, but I wasn't happy about it." His aggravation can be seen above his forehead by the pulsating motion of an unsteady halo apparition. "We help them live and what do I get? Complaints. Ugh." It's nothing new, his seemingly eternal irritation with their tenants, but to hear his complaints was something that shouldn't be wished upon the worst of enemies. They had a way of making ear's bleed.

"Did I hear that right?" Having entered the shop through a side entrance, which worked as the shop's sole connection to their complex, Manny had not yet noticed the presence of the unforeseen customer (@essence_), though he should have, but instead he cracked up after hearing his brother (@shawn_baptiste) utter the family store's minute made slogan. And although it wasn't the catchiest tune nor the smartest, every time Shawn spoke it with an almost upbeat tone which clashed against his devilish aesthetic, the ability to hold back laughter was nearly impossible.

"Aw. Que lindo!" If Spanish were his native tongue the surprisingly angelic born landlord wouldn't know, but for some time now he had a thing for speaking the language as means of appearing cultured, so he exclaimed with a forced accent before covering his mouth.

"Oh damn!" He mentally forced his halo to evaporate so that his cover could not be blown. With that done, the white tee and skinny jeans wearing paragon of virtue basked in the ambiance of her beauty. "I'm not suppose to be in heaven for another couple of years." He uttered against better judgement. Yet, there was nothing that could be done to stop him, because wheneverthe perpetually angry angel saw women he would immediately transition into a far more playful individual.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners?" Manny smiled, his lean muscle flexing in all the right places as he approached what could be his next romantic venture. "Good morning, sweetheart." Using his height, which he believed withheld an advantage in the game of romance, Emmanuel asked with the deepest of sincerity, "What can a pair of normal guys do for you?"

No Caption Provided

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken said:

Welcome, the race of Djinn ;)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Those look cool. Reminds me of D&D.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Pyrogram

@strigidae_23: It's Fan Art of Yusuf from Assassins Creed (The first one). Dude done an entire comic on it.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers