#1 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenebrasque In devised a locked contract with the Government of Iceland causing Iceland to belong to Ten In. This is a peaceful area to go to. This new base has everything the other one has. A single meeting room for all those who wish to enter and meet with others. Tenebrasque In members reserve the right to ask you to leave...this is our land fair and outright!

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

(VERY NICE!)

Moderator
#3 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: So now that is what three pieces of land belonging to Ten In?

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Seems like. Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

Moderator
#5 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Yes it is.

#6 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: The Raven warrior himself stepped into the newly created base of the Tenn in and requested one of the servants to seek out Lady Death for a formal meeting
#7 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: Steps out into the meeting room with a drink in hand swirling the contents as she walks in. Lyn then sits at a chair and looks at the man as she crosses her legs. I do believe you asked for my presence, so here I am.

#8 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: Anthrox nods and takes a seat while removing his hood 
Greetings miss.. We need to discuss the matter of one of your.. Contracts
#9 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: I make many contracts and deals. You must be more specific when wanting to discuss one of the many. She takes a drink from the glass. Her demeanor is very casual almost without a single concern.

#10 Posted by Clara Mass (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

And it fits into our master plan :D

Online
#11 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeathSamuel Rosenthal...
#12 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: indeed. I will remind EC and hope he replies to you. You know how he is....He gets busy.

#13 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: Smiles nonchalantly. What of him?

#14 Posted by Clara Mass (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Aren't you the man in the relationship....whip that ass and get him online xD

Online
#15 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I am the WOman of the relationship. The poor thing is asleep now.

#16 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: The Atorox empire has the intent of making him more powerful.. and of course we are "Obligated" I suppose you could say, to request that you allow us to train him into a powerful warrior. Of course he will still be at your disposal for what your purposes may be, but we require him for one task. The only "Catch" is that he needs to embrace our ways. 
Anthox blankly stared at the lady with his red eyes
#17 Posted by Clara Mass (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Oh I thought you held authority V.V

Online
#18 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: I will have to say this one thing only. Sam is of his own free will. If he does not wish to go then my side of the deal supersedes your need to train him. Swirls the drink within her glass just before taking another drink. My contract is only to help him with issues. When you become his 'issue' you become mine.

#19 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: He needs sleep too. XP

#20 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

(Aww, I feel like a wolf cub, or something of that nature)

#21 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: But of course miss, I only wished to inform you he will become unquestionably more powerful, that is if he accepts such a task, it is a difficult path but he is strong.
#22 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

(I've got it! I also feel like a child whose parents are scouting a school to determine whether or not they want him to attend)

#23 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: If he wishes to do so then he can. I shall not stop him. Be advised another attempt to harm anyone in my dwelling will incur my wrath to which knows no boundaries. Lyn stood up and nodded a simple goodbye. She then turned and walked out of the room.

#24 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: (Are you by chance interested in being trained? Cause I assure you it would be completely beneficial for you)
#25 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: I look forward to next meeting you miss.. 
Anthrox stood up and sighed  
Ugh..
#26 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: ( I am not your momma and if I was EC would be the daddy!!!!)

#27 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: (Possibly, though I'm afraid of being overpowered. I can already use alchemy, which is something not completely defined, as different sources say different things, without care for equivalent exchange (Sorry Salem). Wielding the force would mean even more. I'll think about it.)
#28 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: (The father who takes his son out and says "this is how you defend yourself. And if you get beat up, don't come home." That doesn't sound so horrific.)
#29 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: ((LOL! Only if the dad doesn't teach you to at least fight first!))

#30 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: (Oh! Well we understand that you aren't force adept, but we can train you with a saber and give you some minor understanding of the force. So such as a blast of lightning strong enough to take down a chopper but would bring you to your knees or lifting a trees and stumbling after, you would have limits friend)
#31 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: (I'll think about it. But for the record, I think you know how lightning goes. Stick-tongue-out face. Need to see Hex about that thing.)
 
 
@ladydeath: (Yes, but I'll have your warm, gentle nurturing love as well)
#32 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: ((LMAO!!!))

#33 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Warren bursted through one of the large metal doors "stop takin' over countries ya f*ckin' idiots!" (Good luck with the thread btw.)

#34 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ((No one here to hear your comments! LMAO!!!))

#35 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

((You people suck...)

#36 Edited by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

((You people suck...)

#37 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

wanders in with a wide smile on his face as he looks to Denizen

#38 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Stands there looking back eyeing every move.

#39 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: bowing to buxom woman he presents an open palm to her

"The name is Edward..." An with a soft tap of his foot a piece of the floor board parts an earth rises an from the middle a flower blooms an he picks it an hands it to the woman.

#40 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Tilts her head a little as she raises an eyebrow not quite understanding what he is doing. Thinking it is an odd trick to make the floor bloom flowers.

#41 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: smiling to her tilted head

"And you are?"

#42 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Her eyes change from a deep purple to a dark red as the shadows behind her moved in like tendrils reaching and forming words of Aurora.

#43 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: Nodding his head forward he fell backwards and a column of earth burst from the floor an caught him. Sitting Indian style he looks to Aurora

"What a name dont hear it that often, what is this place?"

#44 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: She stands watching him closely. Shadows once again respond...Second Headquarters of Tenebrasque In.

#45 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: Nodding his head to her he smiles an opens a part ion the floor an peels away the tiles. Dirt is left an he looks up to her

"Write in that, the tendrils creep me out..." He chuckles lightly

#46 Edited by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Tilts her head wondering why shadows would creep anyone out. She shrugs as she draws out a long sword and scratches into the ground. Easier to use shadows.

#47 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: Chuckling hard he nods

"Yeah I'm sure they are but they distract from the beauty that is controlling them."

#48 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Has a confused look on her face as sighs through her facial mask which dulls her sense of smell. She rolls her eyes as they once again change color from dark red to golden yellow.

#49 Posted by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@denizen_of_blood: pointing to her eyes

"That mean I should quit while I'm ahead?"

#50 Posted by denizen_of_blood (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Figaro: Shakes her head no. Uses her foot to scrape away old scratchings to scribe. Natural thing. They change often.