Out of the ashes: G'bandit vs Day Hunter #2 (RPG)

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

People will always fear what they do not understand, which is why they fear me. -G’bandit

Breaking news:

A news reporter stand next to the rubbles of what once was the offices of Next corporation. The background is busy with paramedics, police, fire fighters and witnesses of the destruction of the building. The camera man warns the reporter: “You are live in: 3---2---1---” The reporter stands quietly and as soon as the red light turns on she speaks as it was her time to report. “I am standing next to what once was the Next corporation building, which, was reduce to rubbles less than half an hour ago. Many witnesses assure seen a red and black villain escaping the scene after stopping at the building on my right. The owner of the building, Elian Allen, and his associates also claim to have seen the assailant and they believe that the responsible was the legendary mercenary G’bandit. However, G’bandit was found just two nights ago dead on scene. But, still, the claim may appeared absurd, but the police did report the uniform of the mercenary been taken from the evidence room along with the several weapons and gadgets. Authorities are now in the lookout for a possible new threat wearing the legendary uniform of the mass murderer, G’bandit. We will be investigating further on the development of this dreadful event. Till then, I am Jane smart, reporting live, on scene.”

3 miles away/ new York, new York: Apartment building:

The screen of a television suddenly turns off as crimson worn by the holder neoned in the gloved-hand of the one holding the remote controller. The light behind the person standing framed the shadow of the person on its way. It reflected an odd misshaped figure on the floors. The room was quite clean for a loner with a crappy apartment. Taking a mask off and upper body off the person throws them both on the couch… They happen to be the clothing in which Terrance Brown had died in. The stolen clothes from the evidence room.

After a shower the shade of the person escapes the bathroom. The soaked naked feet walk on the white floors into the bedroom before the towel drops to the floor and the door is shut.

8 hours later:

It was finally nightfall and while the public in general are getting ready to call it a day to the apparent G’bandit was time to awake. The door opens and this time instead of naked feet, black boots walked out of the room. The new host walked over the couch and grabbed the second part of the outfit from the sofa. The shade drawn on the wall reveals the entity fitting into the uniform before grabbing the mask and putting it on. Finally, the time for business had come. The mercenary reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded paper. The merc unfolds it and looks at the contain of the list.

Future Targets:

Howard Next: Next corps. (Scratch)
Oliver family.
Riggs Maroni.
Ryo Mata.
Cly.
Homicide.
Platinum warrior.
Closure.
Jayden Salvador.
Warsman.

The narrow cat eyes of the new host lay eyes on the name of the new victim to come and memorizes it. “Oliver blood.” Reason why a whole generation with the last name Oliver had to die were unknown. However, it is not the first time a G’bandit have gone after such target. G’bandit and the Oliver family have a history. History which goes back to the creation of the first G’bandit, Elian.

After a quick look at the phone book the assassin memorized an address and walked out through the fire escape of the building. The assassin needed a ride and for unknown reasoned his eyes couldn’t stop staring at  a red mustang stopped at the light in the corner.

Oliver apartments:

Parked in the parking lot outside of the expensive apartment building a red mustang was double parked in the location, coincidentally.  From out the penthouse window in a background of stars above the cry of panic from a man is  heard before he is thrown out from the 20th floor window. The shards of crystals fall from the sky into the ground. The man managed to hold on to the edge of the broken window. Holding on for dear life with tears flowing down from his fearful eyes. The shade reached the window first and overshadowed the face of the man who whimpered in fear as he saw death itself before him. Sobbing in fear, the last words that escaped the man where “W-Why?”  The blank eyes of the mercenary narrowed before answering the man’s question “Because you have cause us pain, Jerry James Oliver.” Then, with a lightning fast swipe of his right side katana, the crimson assassin chopped off the hands of the man. The cries of pain are released from his mouth as blood spilled from the separating limbs. And just as quick. what was agonizing pain all the sudden turns into realization, and then into a cry of panic as the living man saw the heavens were going up further and further as he falls 20 stories down to his splattering death. “Those who have cause us pain, will suffer its consequences.”  

The mercenary then sheaths his sword and walks away from the window. Looking around the room he reaches for a book and takes it with him. All the sudden building security were trying to knock off the door. Turning his head sharply searching for an answer the mercenary realizes there are laundry tubes on the apartment building. “Game on.” Mumbled the mercenary as he ran before the door. Reaching his belt the merc grabbed one of his plastique mines and placed it on the door surface after activating it. Seeking for cover the merc runs to the living room. The building security crashes in and aim the guns when all the sudden the plastique explodes. G’bandit saw refuge behind a wall as he saw chunks of the guards flying all over the room along with the door and concrete. By now the emergency line had already been dialed meaning the mercenary had to make bail. Reloading the guns the merc now seek to accomplished his newest mission: Reach an escape rout from this site ASAP.
Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Day Hunter

RIIINGGG!! RIIIIINNNNGGG!!! The shrieking sound of a store alarm tears through the unbelievably other wise calmness of the night. Four figures dash from the back entrance of Rudy's Bar and Grill and enter into the damp, dark, and disgusting alley way that stretched into the streets that nearly matched the alley despite the effortless attempts to clean them by the government of the once great city. Leaves, sticks and mud crackle and slosh with each step of the four crooks as they make their escape, one man slides and nearly falls on his a$$ as he steps on an old bag of trash filled with baby diapers and rotting food. The pause for a mere half a second as they assure that their comrade is still on his feet before taking off again with their clumsy friend close behind. As the four men reach the street having already stripped their mask and gloves a car glides around the corner opening the doors as the four men leap in before bolting down the road. 

Two blocks over two men stand in the shadows watching the events unfold, one man dressed in a long black trench coat and smoking a cigar, the other dressed in all white and gripping a mask in one hand. . Both men's faces become enveloped with pleasure as a grin forms. One of the men slides the mask over his face before turning and dropping off the edge of the building, the other man simply stepping back in the shadows and disappearing.

Two solid white combat boots smash into the wet muddy ground seconds before a cape slowly glides down into the water. The figure in white stands up and ascends into the darkness, as he does he approaches his pride and glory, an American Classic, a 69 Dodge Charger. He walks around the car until he reaches the driver's door before glancing up, his eyes fall upon the read end of a cigar followed by the body of the man who was with him on the roof. The man in white points to the cigar and says, 

"You get any ashes in my car, and I'll kill you." The other man simply laughs a gruff laugh. His deep voice echos through out the darkness as he removes the cigar from his lips while also opening the passenger side door, "Well when the day gets here you can do that, then I'll actually give a damn, now drive." With that the man steps into the car and seats himself before shutting the door. The other man simply shakes his head before doing the same. The engine of the car roared to life as the driver turned the ignition before throwing the car into gear and punching the gas....

2 Months Ago,

The old shack that acted as Jeff's temporary base of operations was a pitiful site. The building was half the size of an average apartment and had a door that was help on with nails and rubber mats. The appearance of the shack wasn't what was important.....the events unfolding inside the shack was the important part. Inside this horrible looking building two people stood, one pacing ferociously from wall to wall. "I don't think this is legit, the guy lied...probably just a prank!" Jeff's voice cut through the stale, dry air of the desert. Sitting in a chair with her feet on desk Chelsey couldn't help but laugh at Jeff's impatience. Hell be here baby, just relax. Jeff paused for a mere second to glance up at Chelsey before continuing to pace the room. Suddenly a deep voice rang from the shadows, "Calm yourself, boy! I told you I'd be here and I'm." Chelsey jumped at the sound of the voice coming from the emptiness that was behind her before she turned. Jeff however never flinched, he simply stopped. His face was away from this intruder, but he recognized the voice, it was the very voice that had haunted him for the past week and  a half. He opened his mouth to speak but then stopped, deciding to turn and view this man first. His eyes fell upon a gruff looking man, he wore black combat boots, a dirty pair of blue jeans, an old wrinkled black button up shirt, a long black leather trench coat, and a black leather cowboy hat. The man had a cigar between his pointer and middle fingers occasionally bringing it up to his aged lips. His face showed some age with its slight wrinkles and gruff hair, a thick, lush, dirty beard and goatee rested on the man's aged face. Jeff stared for a few moments reading the man attempting to get as much information as he could. 

The man grinned before taking another puff from his cigar, "I can read you like a book boy, I ain't as young as I look." "Yeah? Why's that?" "For the same reason you look younger than you really are, you had to get that exceptional healing factor of yours from somewhere...son." Jeff squinted his eyes unsure of what to believe, his entire life he was lead to believe he was it, the last of the Shaddix legacy, and now, now this man has emerged claiming to be Jeff's  ""dead"" father. Jeff began to grit his teeth, he didn't like being unsure, it meant he had to be on his toes more than any other time. "State your name old man.." 

The man grinned again, "Names Samuel Shaddix, I died at the hands the infamous G-Bandit thanks to the betrayal of my former employer. Before all of that I worked on the team known as Veritas which at the time was under command of Kurrent. When I first joined up we were hero's to all, sadly the government decided that we weren't trustworthy so they deemed us fugitives. Now not only did we have to fight our enemies but the government as well. During a time codenamed COP, or Crimes of the Past, I was supposed to be killed and the sentinels nearly succeed. After I ""died"" at the hands of G-Bandit, my former employer took you from the man that your mother had trusted to keep you safe, and accelerated your age making you what you are today. That enough to make you realize who I am." 

Jeff swallowed hard before speaking, "Yeah, that uh, that, ummm that, that pretty much covers everything. But...ummm ho..I mean uh what now?" The man stepped forward tossing his cigar out the cut out square of that shack that acted as a window. "I don't know son, thats up to you. What happens next?"....

Present Times...

The small white car soared down the road as a black Dodge Charger made up the lost ground. Inside Jeff's mind wandered back to the task at hand. Two months ago, he was still untrusting of the man sitting next to him in the passenger seat. As the charger closed in on white car Samuel reached to the back seat and pulled out his sawed off shotgun before rolling down the window and pulling himself out and sitting in the area where the window would be if it was rolled up. Samuel cocked the gun and fired into the back window of the white car. Samuel couldn't help but grin as the car began to swerve after their back window vanished, shattering into a million tiny pieces and blowing away. "The tires Goddammit! Shoot the f*cking tires!" Samuel grinned as his son punched the gas nearly causing him to loose his balance. As the charger pulled up next to car they were pursuing Samuel cocked the gun again and blew out one of the back tires.."Damn, I know I've been gone to long when "Day Hunter" doesn't shoot em' up then beat em' up." Jeff grinned, "Yeah alot has changed old man." Jeff threw the car out of gear and fell back behind the pursued car as it swerved with the loss of its tire before throwing the car back into gear and flying forward pulling up next to the car yet again. This time Jeff grabbed the shotgun from his father as he slid back into the car. Jeff aimed the gun at the back tire and blew the tire away, grinning as the car lost control and flew all over the road. He threw the gun into the back seat and dropped the car down a few gear gliding behind their prey and waiting for the crash. Finally it happened, only not like Jeff and Samuel had hoped for the car flew off of the bridge and vanished in the rushing water of the river below. The pursuing dodge charger slid to a beautiful stop as Jeff and Samuel stepped out of the car and walked over the area where their prey disappeared. "Damn." "Yep." With that, it fell silent. Minutes pass before the sound of police vehicles tore through the silence. "Come on pop, we gotta get out of here." With that both Jeff and Samuel ran back to the dodge charger jumping in and disappearing into the night. 

"The Base"

The American classic pulled around the corner into the the rock road that lead to the base where it would rest until the time its needed again. As the car pulled into the garage and the two men stepped out of the car a young woman came around the corner. Hey babe, saw what happened on the news. "Damned vultures got faster since my day." Jeff couldn't contain the grin forming on his face. "Yeah that doesn't surprise me babe, and dad...alot has changed since your day." Well I got something you might want to hear.  "Whats that babe?" Your both gonna want to take a seat for this. Samuel I"m sure you remember G-Bandit right? Samuel shook his head with a smart@$$ grin on his face. "Still got a few scars from him, would you like to see em?" Jeff simply cast an angry glance towards his father as Chelsey continued...Well, he died, but he came back. Jeff was puzzled for a moment, "Wait, what?" Well in a sense he died. Apparently he's dead but of course nothing is ever as it seems. Anyway someone stole the suit from the police along with all of its weapons and is now running around as G-Bandit. No one knows who he is, or what he's doing, but I know you wanted this Jeff.  

"Jeff, this is my job boy, you have to let me help you with this. You ain't never fought anyone like him. Not the real him anyway."  "No pop. This is what I've been waiting for. Your talented dad but you have been out of the game for a long long time. I can handle this. Trust me." With that said Jeff dismissed himself and began preparing the weapons he would use. Well babe he's out doing his thing right now. Here's the address if you want the job tonight. Jeff took the paper and smiled before kissing the love of his life and grabbing his weapons. As Jeff walked towards the car Samuel began following Jeff, before he could speak Jeff cut him off. "No dad! Your staying here." Samuel stopped and threw the tools off the table next to him. "Dammit, I finally get back into the game you want to treat me like a two year old." Jeff grinned and pointed at the mess, "Don't act like one and I won't treat you like one." Jeff slightly chuckled before pulling his mask on and getting in his car. 

Oliver apartments neighborhood

"Alright you SOB, I know your still in the neighborhood but where?" Jeff pulled to a stop at the side of the road and inspected the area, waiting, cautiously watching. He was ready, this time things would turn out different, even if he had to destroy the whole city. He would avenge his father.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By G'bandit

Oliver apartments:

Under the night sky at the distance within a chain of buildings the authorities made their presence known as they rushed to the homicide scene. In the top floor of the apartment building, within the four walls, and next to a couch. The leftovers of what once were security officers filled the floors. The mercenary, G'bandit, rested against the wall as he used his hearing seeking foot steps. But it seems as he was clear: “Time to go” He gasped, The merc then reach out with his weapon before making the corner aiming his gun at the entrance in case anyone walked in. But the coast was clear and only blood, limbs and guts covered the entrance. 

With a quick foot the merc ran across passage and went through the door exiting the room and entering the hallway. [G’bandit rule #5: Always have a safe way out.] Bandit with that rule in mind he ran straight forward through the hallway seeking to ensure he committed no mistakes he made saw at the end of said hallway was an elevator. A exclusive entrance and exit for the person living in the penthouse. The elevator lights signals the steel box was coming up to the penthouse. "Security" THought the merc.

Thinking as fast as his mind allowed him to think the merc entered a race against time as he ran as fast as he could seeking to reach the box in time for what appears to be an ace of a maneuver.

{Ding!} 

The bell of the elevator alerted the arrival of the elevator. Inside the elevator were three security guards ready to do what they were paid for, but today was not a lucky one... for them. The steel doors slides open and one of the guards as the light from the hallway flashes into the steel box he gasped in fear as he saw the crimson mercenary rushing right at him and jumping before performing a missile dropkick.

Like a pair of hammers the legs of the merc reached and crashed against one of the guard’s chest. The impact generated so much power the man ended slamming against the steel box’s wall. In that instant and not a second shorter, the Bandit, while impacting the guard he bend both knees using the momentum and placed his thighs on the guard‘s shoulders having the head within the bent knees. Seeking the death of the victim, the Bandit then twist his upper body along with his waist which caused a chain momentum allowing the knees to twist the guard’s head in between breaking the neck of the victim.

The cries of panic and death filled the steel box. Death’s favorite killer had done it again and was giving her a bonus. Reaching with his guns the merc shove the canon in the mouths of the other two guards. 

It was a masterpiece. The Bandit just before performing a back-flip off of the first guard’s shoulders he  pulled the triggers. [Bang!]  The blood splashes all over the walls coming from the heads of the two guards while Bandit concludes his performance landing his flip on his feet before kneeling as the three bodies fell to the floor one after the other. “That is classic GB for those in attendance.” Joked the Bandit before standing back to his feet.  

Turning around Bandit walked out of the steel box and placed his guns in the holsters at his hips. The elevator seal the doors and heads on its way down to the lobby. “Cops.” Guessed the merc. But just as fast as the guess came to his head the solution also stroked his mind as he glanced at the wall and he notice a fire alarm switch. “What happens when fire alarms are activated?” He inquires to himself before  reaching the fire alarm switch. "The elevators stops." He answered his own question as he activated the fire alarm. 

The alarm actually causes the elevator to make one last trip to the lobby to drop the people inside before shutting down. Having that sorted out, the mercenary then went back inside the penthouse and had a glance at the panorama. Just as he had guessed, the police had already infiltrated the building and were coming up the stairs. The parking-lot was jammed with police, fire trucks and ambulances. “Look like I’m working.” Joked the merc referring to the emergency system was at the location. But it was no time to play around, he knew it was matter of time before the cops climb to the penthouse through the stairs.

Seeking his scape route Bandit then crossed the living room and entered the balcony of the penthouse. “Time to go.” The merc then jumps to the ledge of the balcony and climbs to the roof of the penthouse. He gains distance for a better impulse. It was now or never. Gaining speed in a heartbeat and with no doubt on his mind Bandit then ran forward as fast as he could and just before reaching the very ledge of the rooftop he base jumps off the ledge: “AAHOOO!” Cried out loud the adrenaline filled merc while grabbing his grappling gun and shooting it at a billboard. The end of the hook got attached and by the sudden pull because of the hook attached to the billboard the merc is suddenly swung by the cable to another direction causing him to be lined up to the street traffic. Bandit then unhooks the grappling hook landing on the roof of a bus. 

The mercenary notice the police are in a state of shock right before he blows a kiss and waves screaming: “Bye Losers!” The mercenary realized that the bus was stopping and with a mild shrug the assassin then ran on the bus' top and jump to a tent bouncing off it and reaching the very ledge of a restaurant's roof. "Clean getaway." Assure the mercenary as he walked under the large sign of the restaurant. "Time to go home." The new Bandit then took a few skipping steps on the rooftop before leaping off the ledge 8 yards across to a second building and then repeating the stunt reaching to another building and so on seeking to get as far away from the scene as possible.