Out Of Exile OoC

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Unknown Planet. Unknown Year. Unknown Place.

For two dozen years, the great walled city of Atheia was under siege by a warlord. It was thought impossible-no one lived outside the cities walls. A harsh, endless desert was all there was, and those who left the protection of the city never returned. This was no normal man, however-he had dark powers, ones which were surely from the dark demons who were said to reside under the earth's crust. With him, he carried a massive sword, a edge with no known equal. From it resonated a energy that was unholy.

After those those long years, a breakthrough occured-one of the emperor's royal advisors had betrayed the king, and thus the great wall was breached from beyond in a earth-shaking explosion. The warriors entered, and took Atheia, slaughtering those who tried to fight. Once they made their way to the castle, the warlod beheaded the king, and promptly killed the advisor who aided him.

For the next three years, no one stood against the cruel dictator. He was vicious in all manner of ways-he would not only kill those who irritated him, but their entire family. He would steal women from husbands, and if they tried to resist, he slaughtered their families before there very eyes. Once he was done with them, they too were killed. He would kidnap children, and make them fight to the death for his amusment-the winner would be hurled outside the city wall to his death.

After these three years, a group of brave ex-soldiers stood in a courageous rebellion against the man, but were defeated after a huge battle that leveled a third of the city. Not satisfied with killing them, he banished these men and women to the wastelands, for a fate far worse than death. Exile.

However, those men and women did not die in the desert. They lived, and formed a small city. They waited for their chance to strike back, gathering up more reinforcements from those who were further banished from Atheia. They waited years for the chance for retribution.

It had come. It was time for them to take the city back, and come out of exile......

--------------

This is a fantasy RPG-it has the usual trappings. Swords, spears, bows and arrows, etc., are the main weapons. There is light magic involved, so your character will be able to have some superpowers, such as strength, speed, fire projections, etc.

You can play as either a rebellion soldier or a member of the emperor's warbound. Or, if you want, a insider who decides to strike up as well. I'll be playing as the emperor dude, since that's what I usually do for these kind of "enemy" RPGs.

No present day tech WHATSOEVER. None. At all. You can be as creative as you want with your magic and weapons/armor and such. Go all out!

The RPG will take place the night before the strike against the wall begins. After that, we will head into the city and fight our way to the castle.

Other usual rules apply, no god-modding, no no-selling, no double posts, and just usual, good RPG etiquette please. If you want to join, just post here first for a heads-up.

RPG will be up tomorrow.

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ripcord

Good luck with this, Sparda. It sounds cool.Just make sure people post their magic and armor before this starts so you have any problems.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"

Good luck with this, Sparda. It sounds cool.Just make sure people post their magic and armor before this starts so you have any problems.

"
If anybody joins, lol.

Thanks.
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

I'm in.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Glorious

me 2

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda
Akira Overdrive said:
"I'm in.
"

Kadaj said:
"me 2"

Awesome!
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ripcord

You might be able to make this go on for a litle while, Sparda. The Rebellion can rob an AirTran(a flying train), kidnap the king's son. Etc, etc.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Glorious

i get to have my own squad of spy/assassins hehehe

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ripcord
Kadaj said:
"i get to have my own squad of spy/assassins hehehe"

So you're gonna be one of the king's henchmen?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"You might be able to make this go on for a litle while, Sparda. The Rebellion can rob an AirTran(a flying train), kidnap the king's son. Etc, etc."

That's not a bad idea.....but yeah, I plan to have this continue beyond what the plot started with.

Kadaj said:
"i get to have my own squad of spy/assassins hehehe"
....?

I gotta go soon, so I might not be on in a few minutes. In advance-see ya guys later!
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ripcord

Ok, cya, sparda.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Glorious

ok later man

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ripcord

I want to be a rebel who's father was the king's lord protector.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"I want to be a rebel who's father was the king's lord protector. "

Alright, sounds good.
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ripcord

What's the max amount of weapons a person can have, Sparda?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"What's the max amount of weapons a person can have, Sparda?"

Eh, a main weapon style I think, and then however many you want after that.
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ripcord

Oh, Ok. I just wanted to get all the info before this started so that I could do this RPG some justice.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Akira Overdrive

I going to make a different account for this.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda
Akira Overdrive said:
"I going to make a different account for this.
"

Sure.

I'll be writing the opening in a few minutes, and then the RPG will be up.
Noh-Varr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Noh-Varr

Wait....Can I use this character?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda
Noh-Varr said:
"Wait....Can I use this character?
"
Akira?

Well, you'll have to tone down the character to the fantasy world that the RPG is taking place in, but yeah, you can use him.
Noh-Varr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noh-Varr

Yeah.

Alright cool.

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ripcord

I can dig it, Sparda. I already got a list of weapons my guys has:

1)Photon Sword-standard weapon of the rebellion.

2)Image Cubes-capable of creating illusions.
3)Plasma Cannon-capable of discharging superheated shots of plasma energy that can melt through almost anything.
4)Nano Grenades-spreads nanites through the air once they explode that will destory all organic and inorganic matter in a thirty foot radius.
5)The Serum-One of the chosen rebels that had their DNA rewriten to make their brain and bodily work at five hundred percent higher than normal humans giving them enhanced strength, speed, and reflexes.

6)Force Belt-generates forcefield around entire body up to three feet outward.

7)Maximus-Cybernetic canine capable of detecting sights and sounds as slight as breathing from as far away as five hundred yards away, extremely durable exo-skeleton canable of taking a direct shot from a plasma cannon, superb tracking abilities, and it's internal battery can recharge a plasma Cannon.

That's all I should need.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"

I can dig it, Sparda. I already got a list of weapons my guys has:

1)Photon Sword-standard weapon of the rebellion.

2)Image Cubes-capable of creating illusions.
3)Plasma Cannon-capable of discharging superheated shots of plasma energy that can melt through almost anything.
4)Nano Grenades-spreads nanites through the air once they explode that will destory all organic and inorganic matter in a thirty foot radius.
5)The Serum-One of the chosen rebels that had their DNA rewriten to make their brain and bodily work at five hundred percent higher than normal humans giving them enhanced strength, speed, and reflexes.

6)Force Belt-generates forcefield around entire body up to three feet outward.

7)Maximus-Cybernetic canine capable of detecting sights and sounds as slight as breathing from as far away as five hundred yards away, extremely durable exo-skeleton canable of taking a direct shot from a plasma cannon, superb tracking abilities, and it's internal battery can recharge a plasma Cannon.

That's all I should need.

"

.....?

Plasma cannons? Photon sword? This doesn't really fit in with the RPG......
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ripcord

You said no weapons that exist today. Do you mean that this takes place in the dark ages?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda
Ripcord said:
"You said no weapons that exist today. Do you mean that this takes place in the dark ages?"

Uh, yeah.
The Joker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Joker.
Ripcord said:
"You said no weapons that exist today. Do you mean that this takes place in the dark ages?"
lolsz yeah
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jax

Can I join?

Trembles

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Glorious

Is joker in this??

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sparda
Jax said:
"Can I join?

Trembles"

Pffft, no.

J/K, of course you can, dude.
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ripcord

Damn. Ok, I'll take a broadsword, a belt of throwing knives, a trained hunting wolf, some field armor, and a crest helm.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jax
Sparda said:
"Jax said:
"Can I join?

Trembles"

Pffft, no.

J/K, of course you can, dude.
"

YAYAYAAY. Can I use Chain Blades.........you know......

caption
caption
In this Rp I'll have 1,2,3, and 4 powers I think.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

Sounds good, you too.

Try not to go overboard, Jax.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jax

My powers.

Super Strength- With this power Jax’s muscles get bigger and he becomes cock diesel. He is able to lift 4 tons.

Dragon’s Breath- A charged energy blast that comes from Jax’s palms. This blast is an elemental blast consisting of Fire, Thunder, Ice, and Water and that’s only 1 palm. The other palm consists of Gravity, Aero, Darkness, and Light. Yes the last 2 are elements when put in a lesser state.

Efreet Spell- This spell is a powerful spell to a degree. This spell allows Jax to change his upper body into a Minotaur composed of Light and then Jax slams his fist into the ground creating a radial attack that causes any enemy within 10 feet of Jax to take damage and be knocked back.

Zeus’ Rage- This spell concentrates thunder into Jax’s body and he can do 1 of 2 things with it. When he concentrates it into his body he floats in the air and unleashes bolts of lightning on his opponent from 3-5 strikes depending on how much energy he charged. Another thing he can do is concentrate the thunder into his hands and when he swings his Blades of Chaos they unleash charges of electricity on the opponent if they hit.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Just so I announce it: the RPG is up (it's been up for a while)

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ripcord
Jax said:
"My powers.

Super Strength- With this power Jax’s muscles get bigger and he becomes cock diesel. He is able to lift 4 tons.

Dragon’s Breath- A charged energy blast that comes from Jax’s palms. This blast is an elemental blast consisting of Fire, Thunder, Ice, and Water and that’s only 1 palm. The other palm consists of Gravity, Aero, Darkness, and Light. Yes the last 2 are elements when put in a lesser state.

Efreet Spell- This spell is a powerful spell to a degree. This spell allows Jax to change his upper body into a Minotaur composed of Light and then Jax slams his fist into the ground creating a radial attack that causes any enemy within 10 feet of Jax to take damage and be knocked back.

Zeus’ Rage- This spell concentrates thunder into Jax’s body and he can do 1 of 2 things with it. When he concentrates it into his body he floats in the air and unleashes bolts of lightning on his opponent from 3-5 strikes depending on how much energy he charged. Another thing he can do is concentrate the thunder into his hands and when he swings his Blades of Chaos they unleash charges of electricity on the opponent if they hit.

"
Holy Sh!t, It's Kratos!!! lol
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jax
Sparda said:
"

Just so I announce it: the RPG is up (it's been up for a while)

"

Damnit you didn't tell me.