Avatar image for sakara_yashimora
Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sakara_yashimora

RP is postponed till SWORD: Origin RP is done!

"TODAY WE RISE UP AND STAND UNITED AGAINST EVIL, FREE EARTH FROM ALL ITS SINNERS, SHALL ROAM THE EARTH IN 1 ARMADA AND ERADICATE ALL VILLAINS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH"! -Sakara addressing SWORD,UN and SHIELD.

this is the opening of the "SWORD Campaign" where all hero's along with SWORD the United Nations and SHIELD roam the Earth killing all villains they can, to ride the human race of there evil deeds!

rules

1. slandered rules apply
  2. any hero/villain that based its character on Earth is aloud to join
  3. this will be a massive war that u can have ur 1v1 battles anywhere on Earth and in orbit
  4. neutrals can switch sides at any time in RP
  5. u can make a request if ur a loner hero to 1v1 a villain that joins
  6. any super group evil or good can join in RP together

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

O_o This is a pretty bold first rpg X_X

Duke_Kargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ambitious, very ambitious. I submit Exemplaria as a locale in support of this new blood.

Hi_Voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

holy fcken sht your not playing around

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

good stuff.

just tag Nichi when it begins

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

you think? LOL

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LastPyre

This sounds pretty cool.

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I'm inclined to agree. Still, definitely worth a read when it does start.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This just jump up a notch.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10 Feral Nova  Moderator

o_______________________O damn

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sakara_yashimora
Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so whos joining in on this RP? so i know im not starting this for nothing.

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Madison_Maynard

Still kinda of sketchy on what's going on. We're going to kill all the villians of Earth, but...what if no villians enter? O_o

Hi_Voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hi_Voltage

@sakara_yashimora said:

Still kinda of sketchy on what's going on. We're going to kill all the villians of Earth, but...what if no villians enter? O_o

thats kinda what i was wondering what if we're all ready to kick @ss and then villains are like "fck this i dont want to die"? and shouldnt we do a 'how the team got together' rp first anyways?

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

thats kinda what i was wondering what if we're all ready to kick @ss and then villains are like "fck this i dont want to die"? and shouldnt we do a 'how the team got together' rp first anyways?

Makes sense, given the variety of characters this team may have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hi_voltage: @madison_maynard: @sakara_yashimora:

IMO you need to answer a lot of questions before you really get people buying into the concept.

First being why would any hero ally themselves with SWORD considering nobody knows who the hell they are and what their intentions are?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@hi_voltage: @sakara_yashimora: @madison_maynard:

IMO you need to answer a lot of questions before you really get people buying into the concept.

First being why would any hero ally themselves with SWORD considering nobody knows who the hell they are and what their intentions are?

Cuz we are awesome

As far as I know Nichi (me) and Haseo are already in SWORD and Madison is making her entry

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sakara_yashimora

@hi_voltage said:

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

well for 1 they chickened out and as a villain i dont think "pussy" is in there "how to be a villain" handbook but i guess we can attack all the marvel villains in the comics.

@madison_maynard said:

@hi_voltage said:

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

Makes sense, given the variety of characters this team may have.

hurm, was going to do that on the SWORD rp topic itself but i guess if u guys want to?

@armistice said:

um did u read the fine print? here ill give u a link http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/s-w-o-r-d-1479755/#59 this time read the description.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

um did u read the fine print? here ill give u a link http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/s-w-o-r-d-1479755/#59 this time read the description.

I think we are nowhere near on the same page, I have read your discription within your thread but:

1 - Your organization has almost no interaction with any of the existing CVnU characters, most are either completely unaware you even exist (IC) or have any reason to trust you or work with you. Expecting people to just join you out of the blue because you say you are a hero and everyone is supposed to just take your word for it is not a given. Whatever rep you have on AnimeVice does not carry over to here becuase none of these characters exist in that universe. If you want to be thought of as someone that important and an organization of this scale you have to sell the concept, not just tell us to accept it.

2 - It is usually frowned upon for someone to just casually say every major earth governmental organization agrees with you or allows you free reign just because you said so. It makes absolutely no sense and other people have characters tied to these organizations and you are pretty much saying what they think does not matter, not cool. Other teams have actual canon of what they have done and unless you have them buying in to this up front expect it to go nowhere.

3 - I have no idea how things go on AnimeVice, what you are doing may be standard protocol for over there (I have no clue) I'm just telling you the way you are going about it is probably not going to get much traction here unless you put some more work in up front. As proposed I would expect the vast majority to ignore it is even going on.

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sakara_yashimora

@sakara_yashimora said:

@armistice said:

I think we are nowhere near on the same page, I have read your discription within your thread but:

1 - Your organization has almost no interaction with any of the existing CVnU characters, most are either completely unaware you even exist (IC) or have any reason to trust you or work with you. Expecting people to just join you out of the blue because you say you are a hero and everyone is supposed to just take your word for it is not a given. Whatever rep you have on AnimeVice does not carry over to here becuase none of these characters exist in that universe. If you want to be thought of as someone that important and an organization of this scale you have to sell the concept, not just tell us to accept it.

2 - It is usually frowned upon for someone to just casually say every major earth governmental organization agrees with you or allows you free reign just because you said so. It makes absolutely no sense and other people have characters tied to these organizations and you are pretty much saying what they think does not matter, not cool. Other teams have actual canon of what they have done and unless you have them buying in to this up front expect it to go nowhere.

3 - I have no idea how things go on AnimeVice, what you are doing may be standard protocol for over there (I have no clue) I'm just telling you the way you are going about it is probably not going to get much traction here unless you put some more work in up front. As proposed I would expect the vast majority to ignore it is even going on.

For one ive been on vine since 2010 and ive been inactive on vice and the organization is a SHIELD ripoff in a way i could do a origin rp and wait on this and in the origin RP i can explain why Earth governments and SHIELD trust us, so i guess i can do that!

two i remade my character but hes an alien and how would i "sell" this concept? i dont understand that term.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

@armistice said:

For one ive been on vine since 2010 and ive been inactive on vice and the organization is a SHIELD ripoff in a way i could do a origin rp and wait on this and in the origin RP i can explain why Earth governments and SHIELD trust us, so i guess i can do that!

two i remade my character but hes an alien and how would i "sell" this concept? i dont understand that term.

I am not talking about your rep as a writer (no idea who you are), I am talking about the rep of the specific character and organization in question, almost no one in the CVnU has even heard of them.

Selling the concept means that you need to take the time to establish not just what they are, but why they are. The bigger and more inflential you are looking to be, the more groundwork you need to have it actually make sense. You are coming in out of the blue and just saying you have a space station, a fleet of ships, and the world governments let you do whatever you please. That is a tall order for everyone to just buy considering it is based on nothing in canon so far.

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakara_yashimora said:

@armistice said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

@armistice said:

I am not talking about your rep as a writer (no idea who you are), I am talking about the rep of the specific character and organization in question, almost no one in the CVnU has even heard of them.

Selling the concept means that you need to take the time to establish not just what they are, but why they are. The bigger and more inflential you are looking to be, the more groundwork you need to have it actually make sense. You are coming in out of the blue and just saying you have a space station, a fleet of ships, and the world governments let you do whatever you please. That is a tall order for everyone to just buy considering it is based on nothing in canon so far.

then an origin rp with my members is needed but i was going to add all that once im done righting my characters story

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23 Feral Nova  Moderator

@hi_voltage said:

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

well for 1 they chickened out and as a villain i dont think "pussy" is in there "how to be a villain" handbook but i guess we can attack all the marvel villains in the comics.

It's not being a p#ssy don't be rude :P

Even if every villain in the CVnU joins, are you four really able to take on all of them? And if your out to kill them, don't think that they're just going to be like 'ok yeah kill me!' lol they'll want to get a kill to give a kill xD and I don't think any of the four of you are willing to be killed off just yet lol cause honestly, if I joined with my evil character, I wouldn't let any of you kill her unless I (or someone else) was gonna kill off one of you guys too. If anything you should have gotten a hold of a villain team (HFC or the VV) and talked to them about doing a SWORD vs Evil team, even having a subplot like... their trying to take out the sun and it's up to SWORD to stop them or something, you know?

Second I don't think the Marvel and DC comic universe applies to this universe. From what I understand (and any one else who knows otherwise, let me know) they are simply just comic book characters just like video game characters and so forth. Again, this is from my own understanding but I can be wrong.

and yes, a beginning RP of WHY these characters chose to be on the team in the first place would be awesome way to kick it off. even if Sha's character 'joined' in the thread, it could be better described in the RP. Plus I mean... you did try to shoot down her ship :P she might have ill feelings towards you because of it (that happened int the thread right? >_> LOL). Then you have HV, idk if you read her bio, but she's a high school student, now why the hell would a high school student want to join a team like SWORD when they could join like... the Vine Titans or Trinity where the base is ON earth? (Wait SWORD is in space right? xD).

I'm not trying to put you down at all because you know I'm all for this team! I think it's great you want to do lead a team here! But you gotta work your way up ^_^

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakara_yashimora said:

@hi_voltage said:

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

Even if every villain in the CVnU joins, are you four really able to take on all of them? And if your out to kill them, don't think that they're just going to be like 'ok yeah kill me!' lol they'll want to get a kill to give a kill xD and I don't think any of the four of you are willing to be killed off just yet lol cause honestly, if I joined with my evil character, I wouldn't let any of you kill her unless I (or someone else) was gonna kill off one of you guys too. If anything you should have gotten a hold of a villain team (HFC or the VV) and talked to them about doing a SWORD vs Evil team, even having a subplot like... their trying to take out the sun and it's up to SWORD to stop them or something, you know?

Second I don't think the Marvel and DC comic universe applies to this universe. From what I understand (and any one else who knows otherwise, let me know) they are simply just comic book characters just like video game characters and so forth. Again, this is from my own understanding but I can be wrong.

and yes, a beginning RP of WHY these characters chose to be on the team in the first place would be awesome way to kick it off. even if Sha's character 'joined' in the thread, it could be better described in the RP. Plus I mean... you did try to shoot down her ship :P she might have ill feelings towards you because of it (that happened int the thread right? >_> LOL). Then you have HV, idk if you read her bio, but she's a high school student, now why the hell would a high school student want to join a team like SWORD when they could join like... the Vine Titans or Trinity where the base is ON earth? (Wait SWORD is in space right? xD).

I'm not trying to put you down at all because you know I'm all for this team! I think it's great you want to do lead a team here! But you gotta work your way up ^_^

helpfull as always Nova-chan ya ill do an origin plot RP for the members ill start it up in a few days and all the members can tell there story in it and why/ how they joined SWORD and ill explain why i started SWORD and why the Humans trust us, well its more have faith but ya :)

Sakara_yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

@hi_voltage said:

@madison_maynard said:

@sakara_yashimora said:

helpfull as always Nova-chan ya ill do an origin plot RP for the members ill start it up in a few days and all the members can tell there story in it and why/ how they joined SWORD and ill explain why i started SWORD and why the Humans trust us, well its more have faith but ya :)

I think going that route is in your best interest.

It will give people more to work on and probably give you a better chance of greater acceptance of the concept.