Operation Extermination

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

The Cult leaders stood at each of the 5 points of the pentagram, chanting a dark incantation in unison, in the center of the five demonic priests lays a cyborg in restraints, a cyborg known as Egan the Vile 1. "Lord who rules the dark abyss give us the strength to use this being as a vessel to further your return to the world of man" The cult leaders prayed to the lord of Hell, hoping to use the cyborg as a tool to further their goals and as the chanting and dark prayers continued the cyborg awoke in a daze "where the hell am I.... who are you people?" the cyborg felt an intense pain in his chest, a burning sensation really, to the mechanical man it fealt as though something was attempting to rip into his body, an unseen force of darkness that he could not stop. The cult leader began to laugh "He has a new servant" in a panic the machine shouted out "Base EVAC transport Execute!" The air crackled and the machine was teleported away in a flash. "No! we were so close to a new servant!" the cult leader's bishop shouted, "It's of no concern, he will burn like the rest, we have all who we require." with an emotionless expression on his face the cult leader looked to the altar "We have the ten who can gather the sacrifices in time, it is not worthwhile for us to pursue that fool." the priest looked to the shadows where 4 pairs of glowing eyes looked back "We have who we need"

The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Redeemer

Ceremony.

Red was walking down the hall looking at all of the forced servants in the room under him. He was smiling as he slowly walked down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom of the stair a nervous man with a clipboard ran up to him. He....He...Hello sir. The servants you requested are ready. Red looked at him and smiled. "Good. NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!" The man fell to the ground and then nervously jumped to his feet and bowed. Ye...Yes sir. The man started walking away from Red then ran after he got about ten feet away. "Huh babbling fools. I can't wait until your return master. Then all of the fools like him will be gone." Red walked across the corridor and into another small room where some servants were chained to the wall. As he walked in the servants tried to ball up and began winning. They knew that he was there to torture them. He never really had any reasoning he did it simply because he could. He turned around and grabbed his axe and heated the point on the end of it and slowly began pushing it into the stomachs of the servants. They screamed in pain and the point drove through their skin. The heat was so intense that the wound didn't even bleed. After piercing all of the servants through the stomach he turned and picked up one of the metal rodes leaning against the wall and through it through one of the servants arm. The servant screamed again as he turned to pick up another rod. He went to throw it when someone shouted his name. The rod missed the servants arm but still managed to catch some of the skin on her arm. Red spun around only for his eyes to meet the messenger of the leaders. He told Red that the elders had a cyborg and wanted him present.

The leaders.

After watching the cyborg escape he stepped out of the shadows and laughed. "You fools can't even contain a simple cyborg long enough to turn him into a servant. Your pathetic. I don't know why he selected you to be our leaders." You better watch your mouth boy. Now we need you to.... "I know what you need. You need me and the others to go and find the ones trying to stop us." They are a direct threat to us. If they ever get any of us the will surely kill us. Red smiled a little and mumbled that that wasn't a bad idea. If they kill us, what will you tell him! "Don't worry your little head. They will die before they even get the chance to get anywhere near this place. I will go after the one called Araknis. He will fall first." Good. The others should soon join you. "I'm not worried about them. Well good bye." Red vanished into the shadows and reappeared outside. It was a dark and gloomy place. A place that suited him well. He slowly walked along the path wondering where he could find Araknis. He vanished again and reappeared outside of the palace and into the forest that lay beyond. He slowly walked looking for his target. With each step the chains on his suit clinked. After about an hour he sat down under a tree and waited hoping that he would find his target soon. He was ready for a fight since his torture session had been interrupted.
Araknis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Araknis

Araknis was given word by a alliance supporter that a warrior was awaiting him outside a palace beyond the city. The man spider laughed and walked over to his Temporal Demension Traveler which had located at the secret base of the allaince and has reconfigured it to be used as a teleportation device. Are you sure about this Arakins, you have no idea what this guy can do. "Shut up and lets go!" He said to his demonic self as he entered the portal.

He was transported to a forest like enviorment that bordered a mighty palace, it was dark and thick easily concealing anything in it. Araknis smiled and revealed his large canines as he launched himself into a nearby tree and crawled like an animal through the branches. He could see in the darkness, his red eyes pierced through the abyssal forest as he searched for his new found prey. He kept his metallic legs tucked in only revealing six inch tips along his back. His metal claws dug into the tree bark and raked against the leaves and twigs in his path. his dreadlock like hair draped across his shoulders and bounced slightly when he moved until he broke free of the folliage and spotted his opponent about fifty feet away but at a three o'clock position and he was huge. A monsterousity of mankind itself...something like Araknis.

He is a big guy Araknis try to stay away from melee combat....before the demon could finish Araknis launched himself out of the trees and the moonlight illuminated him while the shattered branches and leaves followed with him and fell to the floor as the man spider shot a web from his palm a attached it to a tree, swinging himself in a wide arc before disengaging the web and sliding against the grass. The soil tore up and was flung around as his feet dug into the dirt for about ten feet. He rose to his feet and widened his hands revealing his claws like a wild animal. He hunched over and locked his feet in battle position as he spoke.

"You must be Redeemer....I heard about you. looks like we are the first to battle so lets make this interesting!" Araknis bared his fangs while his tongue danced like a serpent's. he rushed forwards with his arms backwards and lunged forward attempting to maul his foe with his claws. He vaulted backwards to aviod a counter attack and took off towards a surrounding tree and began to travel from tree to tree around his foe waiting for a opportunity to strike again.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mr Happy

Mr Happy had been an elusive target for the cult. The pliable heroes powers gave him a great vesatility in combat. He had fought valiantly against the ambush prepared for him, but in the end it was his weakness to magic that had allowed them to prevail. In some distant coner of his now warped mind Happy remenbered the agony of having his mind and soul perverted by the cult ritual...and then he was no more. What arose from the altar could no longer be honestly called Mr Happy. His shape altered to reflect his new desires, the desire of the Master. He had a new servant! The blue and gold heroe's colors had both faded and darkened in response to his corruption. The blues become the deepest of blacks, and the bright yellows fading to a color resmebling dingy bones. His human shape elongating and crooking into unnatural angles and proportions. Hands ans feet wickedly clawed, while his black lips/gums sprouted needle-like teeth.

He arose from the dias with a multitude of sounds, shrieking wails accompanied by the hissing and rattles of a thousand diamondbacks. He arched back letting out a great rasping roar, and then bowed before the cult leaders, completely enslaved to their will.

"Who must I kill for you, my masters?" Came his sibilant his.

So called heroes were being sent in opposition of HIS will. BLASPHEMY!!! He would strike them down and feast on there very hearts! Orders given Mr Happy surged off into the night like some great black and bone cobra seeking prey for the glory of his Lord.

The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Redeemer
Hours had gone by and still no sign of his opponent. It was lucky for him that he didn't require water or else he would have already died. Red sat down and decided to look through the shadows for his opponent. He closed his eyes and chanted a few words and suddenly he saw everything that was near or concealed by the shadows. He looked around the forest and kingdom and found nothing. Suddenly he felt a quiver in the shadows and his attention shot across the land only to have his eyes meet his foe. A smile appeared on his body that was still outside of the shadow realm. It appeared that his foe had an adviser, it also appeared that he didn't listen to him. "He'll regret not listening." Red watched as his foe swung over to him.

You must be Redeemer....I heard about you. Looks like we are the first to battle so lets make this interesting. "Yes lets." Araknis lunged at him attempting to maul him. Red thought fast and joined the shadows. He reappeared in the center of the ring of trees. He watched as Araknis jumped from tree to tree.  "Come you can't honestly tell me thats the best you can do? If it is then you will be a very easy kill." Red waited and watched as his foe continued to jump from tree to tree. He shot his chains out at his foe but missed. The tree that he hit fell to the ground. This gave him a good idea. He called upon the souls of the ones that had disobeyed his master. Warriors rose up with axes and started chopping down the trees. "Lets see just how well you jump around when the trees are gone." He bonded into the shadows again and then shot out at his foe with his axe drawn. He swung it down at Araknis's arm with an incredible force. He then tried to kick off of the stomach of his foe to get away. "So is this interesting enough for you!" 
Araknis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Araknis

As the man spider ripped through the branches causing them to snap and bend, he eyeball his foe and thought of his potential power. I told you fool, he can manipulate shadows! But Nooo....you gotta be the unstoppable hero all the time! "Shut up and let me think here...I can take this guy." I hope so cause if you don't we are going to have a fun time in the abyss with all the other demons you killed. "Don't remind me." Araknis kept leaping trying to gather up some time to think but as soon as he could even blink His opponent cried out

"Come you can't honestly tell me thats the best you can do? If it is then you will be a very easy kill."

Chains crashed behind Araknis each hitting milli-seconds after he moved smashing through the bark sending shards and splinters everywhere with their impact. The chains seemed to follow him where ever he went constantly smashing into the trees while ripping through the leaves and branches like bullets. The tree let out a large snaping and cracking sound before it began to fall backwards. Timber!!!!! screamed the demon inside his head. Araknis launched himself from the tree as it fell and dove into the next, he plummeted into branches as he moved like a leopard gripping every branch that he could. he couldn't believe what happened next the monster summoned souls of the damned and with them demonic axes and began to chop down every tree in the perimeter, his opponent called out to Araknis 

"Lets see just how well you jump around when the trees are gone."

Araknis launched himself out of the falling trees and barreled on the ground but recovered and sat in a crouching position with his claws buried deep in the earth before his opponent vanished and reappeared behind him with his mighty axe cocked back ready to cleave the man spider's head from his shoulders. Araknis immediately extended his top right metallic leg from his back and used it to block the to swing of the axe. The force of the blow sent araknis sliding with his feet planted as he ripped through the dirt before he made his arms in a "X" shaped block to gaurd his chest from the heavy boot of his opponent causing him to fall backwards but preformed a backflip to use the kinetic energy up so he could remain standing.

"So is this interesting enough for you!"  screamed his leviathan of a foe.

"Not nearly but you can keep trying....I got all night!" You must really have a deathwish,huh said his demonic counter-part. as he rose from a crouching ninja like position, he had be watching his opponent and now that he knew what he was up against he let lose all his spider like legs from his back. Five more sprouted from him each twitching like little feelers as he smiled and let out a loud hiss like noise revealing his fangs. He launched himself into the air nearly fifteen feet above the grass and shot a web like stand from his palm not at his opponent but to his side to use as a launching tool as he pulled to gain momentuem. he speed at his enemy trying to preform a front dropkick at his foes chest before preforming a series of backflips and corkscrews to avoid any counter attacks before sending his top two legs at his foe with speed a percision trying to impale his foe with their sharp spike like ends. He would attempt to scratch his foe across the chest trying to inject his venom into his bloodstream right after.

The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Redeemer
Red smiled at his foes come back. "Yes well you may have all night. But I have until the end of time for this." Suddenly a piece of web smacked the ground next to him. He saw his foe lunging towards him. He had to think fast and he did. He called upon the shadows and mad a wall next to him. He kicked himself off of the wall just in time to see his foe smash into the ground. Before he ever hit the ground he saw Araknis's two front legs soaring towards him. The two legs shot straight through him and pinned him to the tree. He grabbed at the holes in him. "Ah GA AH HUH!" He gasp with pain as he fell from the tree and to the ground, within the blink of an eye had melted to the shadows lifeless and soulless. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'll have to do better than that."

He reappeared standing next to the tree that he had been impaled to. "Now really is that the best you ca...." Before he could think another one of Araknis's legs shot at him. It cut across his chest and shot something into him. The cut healed instantly but he could still feel whatever it was that had been shot into him burning inside of him. He couldn't understand he didn't have a blood stream or blood. He shook it off though and stood up. "Not bad for spidermonkey like you." Red smiled but he could feel the venom inside of him. He lunged at Araknis and swung his axe at the spiders metal arms and then jumped back. "Echani de badous!" As the words left his mouth the shadows stood and warriors with all different types of weapons began forming. There were three. One with an axe another with a sword and the last with a shadow gun. The one with the axe and the one with the sword ran and Araknis and both tried to cut into his real arm. The shadow warrior with the gun shot at Araknis's stomach. Red grabbed at his stomach he felt the venom again it was slowing him down but it wouldn't slow him down enough for Araknis to win this battle....not by along shot!

"Tell me Araknis have you ever been inside the shadow realm? No...Hmmm well its a marvelous place would you like to see? Actually I don't care what you think!" Red knelt down and chanted a few words. Suddenly the shadows stood up and began to move in a circle around Red and Araknis. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Welcome to my nightmare! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The shadows stopped and all turned black, Red vanished amongst the shadows and reappeared to Araknis's left and then his right. Suddenly Red was all around. "Pick one of us...But be sure its the right one. If you miss then we will attack. You see Araknis. You should follow the master. Each time I visit this place a little bit more of him comes back with me. Join him now and you won't be one of those who has to die before they join him."
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EganTheVile1

With a crackle of surging energy Vile-1 escaped back to his base, that was the plan anyway...

"What the bloody Hell?"

The cyborg found himself on a hillside only about a mile away from the cult's HQ, in the not so far off distance the machine heard falling trees, but what troubled him was an approaching rattling noise, a sound he heard once before, in the depths of the cult's headquarters.

"This can't be good...."

The mechanical man became a bic un-nerved, reaching for an energy blade on his left hip holster with his right hand and igniting the blade of burning plasma energy. The cyborg walked in a circle, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound, but unable to do so.

"Where are you? WHERE THE BLAZES ARE YOU!?!"

The man of metal panicked, and for the first time Egan showed true fear....

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cly

A blur of green sped through the sky over England. Weaving between clouds, the creature was hard to make out. They came to an open patch in the sky, and could be seen clearly. A green dragon, not too big, yet no pushover either. And atop, rode a warrior wielding a sword and a bow. The sun was beating down upon them, and they were headed somewhere to rest. A small outcropping came into view, and they dived for it. Going faster and faster, the dragon just recovered at the last second. The rider dismounted.

Well Esmeralda, how was the flight?

It was fine Cly, a great workout for my wings.

So, catch any interesting sights?

Well, there was those... Cly, do you feel that?

Cly closed his eyes and extended his mind in the area. Picking up the life signatures of all the plants and animals in the surrounding location. He found what Esmeralda was talking about. Not so far away, about a mile, stood a man named Egan. He was a cyborg, and his mind was clouded with unnatural darkness.

I do Esmeralda, I think we should go check it out.

What if it is a trap?

Anything could be a trap, so always be alert.

I would just hate for something to happen to you.

As would I to you, my dear.

I'm not a deer, I prey on deer.

Smiling, Cly stretched his legs out for a second, for his legs get tired when he can't use them for long periods of time. He proceeded to get back on her. Bareback, the only way to fly.

And I'm off.

With one beat of her beautiful wings, she accelerated forward rapidly, headed towards Egan. Esmeralda flew in between trees, easy dodging them, despite her decent size and high speed. A branch hit Cly in the face, and he was flung off. Esmeralda smiled, then dive bombed straight down. Her large arm caught him, a few feet from the ground. They resumed their previous course. After a minute or so, Egan came into view. Esmeralda landed one hundred feet away, and Cly jumped off into the air, soaring over ten feet high, drew his sword, Loi' edr, and landed with ease on one foot. Scanning Egan's mind, Cly came up with a smart remark.

"So, a stranger to these parts I presume?"

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EganTheVile1

Egan saw the staranger who made quite an entrance and was on guard, this man could be affiliated with the cult Egan had just escaped, an agent of evil who Egan had never noticed during his imprisonment. "So stranger to these parts, I presume?" The warrior who enigmatically flew in said, as he confronted the one man army. Something seemed horribly wrong to the cyborg, when in the presence of the cult he never once saw or even heard this person. Who is this guy, I doubt he's one of those monsters The cyborg thought as he stared down his unexpected opponent.

"I'm a hero now, you obviously haven't been keeping up... I'm sorry I don't know your name...?"

The one man army kept a firm grip on his energy blade, ready for combat, but the rattling sound he still heard in the distance concearned the cyborg, he knew he had heard that sound, and exactly where he heard it. The moonlight reflected off the deadly machine's hull as he attempted to evaluate his opponent, but was unavle to do so I can't get a beat on this guy's powers, either he has none or my sensors can't read them The cyborg thought, as he attempted to prepare for a fight he never expected, or wanted.

"OK, Guess you wan't to take me on, I'm no longer one of the bad guys, but I'm still a bad guy!"

The cybernetic warrior armed his shoulder mounted gattling gun, a wrist mounted rocket launcher, and the energy sword previously wielded in his right hand and prepared for an attack by Cly...

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr Happy

OOC: For clarification I always put thoughts in ( ), as opposed to " ". That what thoughts and spoken words will not be confused. And now, back to the game.

Mr Happy had been steathly closing on the cyborg called Vile-1 in the shape of a small pack of wolves.. He had been told that Vile had escaped the cermony but that the Master's power would not let him flee far. Oh how he HATED this one! This fool who had rejected the Master, had denied himself the power and the glory that service to his Lord brought him. His former life was like a child's dream. Happy's mind twisted by the dark magics had lost all nobility and now only fight delight in His desires. His life meant nothing, his Lord's will was Happy's sole purpose.And this one, this half man who reeked metal and plastic and other dead things. Oh Vile would be dead soon enough, but first ther would be much suffering. Happy would strip what flesh this sad half man had from his body and vomit the gore back into his own face and mouth.

(Let him taste his own death before his eyes clouded over and his senses dulled.) Happy thought gleefully!

In his excitement he grew careless and one of his wolf-selves stepped on a dry branch alerting his prey.

(FOOL!) Happy snarled to himself, but on reflection he was glad of it. Now it would become a game. The tin man would now scan about the forest with his useless sensors but Happy, did not breathe, produced neither body heat nor ordor to trap him by. No now like a cat toying with a mouse Happy would make a game of it. He would stalk him from many directions at once, making slight noises here and there. Happy could see that the cyborg was unnerved and wanted to savor his fear!!!

And then the dragon rider appeared just before the Happy-wolves could encircle his foe. The pack as a unite let out a frustrated growl at this intrusion. Dragons meant magic, and he was vulnerable to magic! Happy was formulating a new strategy when his wolf's ears head the cyborg challenge the dragon rider.

(Yes! Fight each other you fools! And when you have spent yourselve I will bring glory to His name and lay you heads at my Master's feat!)

Thick runnels of siliva started drooling from the mouths of six wolve waiting silently and eagerly in the dark , waiting for the right moment to attack, to kill, to FEED!!!

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cly
"I'm a hero now, you obviously haven't been keeping up... I'm sorry I don't know your name...?"

A curious look spread across Cly's lips. Right, I'll buy that. Cly heard Egan ask of what his name was. Realizing no harm in doing so, he cleared his throat and said, "My name is Cly, and this may the last time you ever hear of me." Glancing down at his sword, Cly was ready for anything.

Cly suddenly felt a powerful metal attack to him, luckily, he was strong enough to keep it away. Putting up his mental walls, the attack simply couldn't penetrate it.

Are you all right Cly, I felt that too, it was unexpected.

I know it was, and that concerns me.

"OK, Guess you wan't to take me on, I'm no longer one of the bad guys, but I'm still a bad guy!"

Still not entirely making sense to him, Cly stepped forward. He saw that Egan looked like he was getting ready to attack. Great, I don't even know exactly what I am fighting for. Cly unsheathed Loi' edr, and it gleamed with beauty.

What plan should we use, Cly?

I'm thinking I'll do some one on one combat, then we'll team up if necessary.

Do we get to do a Blazing Sky?

In time, in time.

Walking toward Egan, almost too casually, he was about thirty feet away from him. Then he struck. Quick as lightning, Cly darted forward, running full speed ahead. He came up to Egan in less than one second, and performed a powerful strike, attempting to hit his head. Cly dug his foot in the ground, reached out, trying to grab hold of Egan, than, if successful, would through Egan towards a nearby tree. Reaching his left hand out, Cly yelled, "Deloi huildr alfr!" (Earth hold him!) Rocks started to rise around Egan, attempting to capture him.

Be careful Cly.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EganTheVile1

The warrior named Cly came up on Egan the Vile-1 with frightening speed, and slashed at the mechanical man's head with a sword that looked like it could cut even the world's deadliest machine's nearly indestructible hull. "See you soon Cly..."  The cyborg teleported quickly, just as Cly's blade slashed the after-image left by Vile-1, the One Machine Army reappeared behind Cly, a mere thirty yards away and fired a volly of heat seeking rockets at the swordsman Cly.

"So you don't want to listen? Fine then I'll beat it into you... I am not your enemy! There is something bigger going down, something we both need to stop!"

The cyborg charged in just behind the rockets, charging up his second energy blade, the mechanical man had no intention of killing Cly, but every intention of besting him in combat, knowing he needed help, and this warrior may only listen if the cyborg showed he could kill him, but wouldn't. In the distance the cyborg continued to hear noises that worried him, haunting noises, noises that struck fear into even the two ton killing machine's mind....

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr Happy

(Yesssssss!!!)

Surely this was the will of the Master. These weak things were engaged in battle. The wolves had merged once again into the single shape of Mr Happy as he continued to slither about the outskirts of the battle. He saw that the cyborg was a teleporter.

(Troublesome.) His possessed mind whispered.

Happy was not away of the full capabilities of his prey, but it didnt matter, in the end all would serve the Master as he did or they would be ground to blood and bone for His glory. He could see how his plan was unerving the pathetic cyborg. Such fear! Such weakness!!! Oh how it delighted Happy to see this. His cape, which was a living part of him, thrashed with excitement. It swished back and forth like a cat preparing to pounce on a mouse.

(Dont be careless in your thirst for blood.) Happy admonished himself.

Even though it wasnt envolved in the battle, there was still the dragon to contend with too. Happy decided he would pounce on the first to be wounded or to show the most weakness. He would destroy one enemy with his first strike and claim the other two while while the surprise was still fresh. Happy's head neary split in two his smile was so huge. His lips pulled back stretching over impossibly large teeth. Happy's cape morphed into a pair of bone colored wings. He gathered up his haunches and spread his wings prepared to launch himself at his first victim. Vile-1's fear was making him the most enticing target.

(Traitor's die horribly tin-man!)

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cly

As Cly came to slash him, Egan vanished. What!? Where did he go? Reappearing behind him, Cly felt his presence and turned around. A bunch of rockets were headed toward him. I don't feel like exploding today.

Lifting his left hand, he cried out, "Thrysta!" All of the rockets that were headed toward him, reversed direction, heading toward the ground, to not harm either of them.

Cly touched the mind of Egan again. He seems to think this battle is pointless, only to show who has more skill. Well, I guess we could make a truce, and stop this here and now.

That seems logical.

Cly stopped, and spoke up, "I see that you don't wish to fight, and I agree with you on that." Just as he had finished, his mind felt of someone wishing to ambush them.

Cly, there is someone sneaking up on us.

I know, I just felt it.

He knew what the person was about to do.

"Watch out Egan!"

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr Happy

Happy was furious! The dragon rider had not only evaded the cyborg's attack, but now he was trying to make peace with him!!!

(WEAKLINGS, COWARDS, FOOLS!!!)

In his fury at being denied his pleasure's Happy could not contain himself any longer. It would be three on one now, SO BE IT! They were pathetic mortals, but he was a servant of the Master!!! And only the will of the Master mattered. And his Lord had decreed that those whowould not be swayed to his glory were insects to be crushed beneath His mighty heal.

There came a terrible sound from the darkness as the Happy thing launched himself like an ebon and bone missle straight at the dragon and his rider! Propelled by his huge wings Happy closed the gap with frightening speed. Happy let out a screeching yowl while his arms streched impossible distances tp reach both the dragon and his rider in the same pass. Each gnarled claw was tips with razor claws, their edges compressed down to one molecule. Nearly two dimentional, they would cut through anything! In this case it would be soft flesh and dragonscale!

"Watch out Egan!" The rider called out to his mount.

"Too late little worm!" Happy rasped out gleefully as he struck with blinding speed, claws slashing at them both.
In his mind he could already taste the blood on his tongue.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EganTheVile1

"Watch out Egan" shouted Cly. The cyborg's sensors suddenly picked up rapid movement, but it wasn't Vile-1 who needed to be concerned about this attack. The Mechanical Maniac teleported "Too late little worm" screamed the possessed Mr. Happy lunging towards Cly, but the sudden crackle of energy between the attacking Mr. Happy and his prey was none other then the cybernetic psycho, who had a little surprise for Happy, an invisible wall created by Egan's energy shield, protecting Vile-1 and Cly. "Sorry demonic scum, I don't bail on my allies." The cyborg sneered, ready to start the battle that should be fought, and relieved the battle that should have never occured was at an end. "Try to get past this shield as much as you wan't you should be able to succeed, but wonder if you can get past it before my spell casting friend can make his move..." The Vile-1 began to laugh, louder and louder, all the while staring into Happy's eyes, eyes that were shrouded in hate and rage. The machine knew he needed a plan B, so he began to power up his thermal canon, ready to deliver a blast of searing heat, or freezing cold at a moments notice. The machine's main focus however was keeping he and Cly shielded from Happy's impending assault. "Now would be a good time to make with the hocus pocus Cly" The cyborg shouted to his new ally....

NewSwordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NewSwordsman

Death.

That was all the New Swordsman could think about. Bringing death, the scent of death, the joy of causing one to die... all in the name of the Master. He didn't always think that way, before he was captured by the cult the New Swordsman always thought the exact opposite, preventing death. But the cult had twisted his mind in ways he will never be able to explain, and now he served only one, the Master. When he had been captured, he didn't remember. He only remembered being birthed into the cult, birthed into darkness, birthed into the Master's service.

"The master has bestowed many blessings upon me..." New Swordsman hissed to himself as he examined some of his newly changed features, such as his taloned hands and feet. The ritual the cult had done had changed him, made him more bestial.

Drawing his sword, he raised it to the heavens and fired a large energy blast into the sky, to let the world know that a new servant of the master had awaken to be a scourge upon the world and to feast on those who opposed the will of the master. He then raced off into the night, ready to kill, maim and destroy while letting out a maniacal evil laugh.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill for the master.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr Happy

Happy's talons were a heartbeat away from his victims when there was a crackle of energy and the cyborg was gone! But not for long and not far Happy knew. He'd already observed the tin-man's little trick. It didnt matter. His other claw would find its way into the sword bearer's chest and tear out his still beating heart. The mishapen hand was only a foot away from the warrior's torso when Vile-1 reappeared next to him. Happy was too stunned to hear exactly what Vile was saying ans first his hand and arm slammed into the electromagnetic field, quickly followed by his body which collasped in on itself as his malleable flesh gave waay to the enourmous pressure. But the field held fast!

"Try to get past this shield as much as you wan't you should be able to succeed, but wonder if you can get past it before my spell casting friend can make his move..."

Happy went absolutely beserk with fury! Nearly all reason was driven from him as he attacked the forcefield with all of his g\superhuman strength. He flailed at it adopting a myiad of forms, each more horrific than the last. The frenzy of the attack reached a fever pitch until all that Cly and Egan could see were a blur of fangs and claws as Happy tried to rend it asunder with tooth and nail. The noise was hideous! Happy's bloodlust was accompanied by a chours of hellish origins. Happy shrieked and wailed, growled and yammering in a sanity straining cacaphoney of unearthly mounstrous noises. Sounds from the pit itself, the cries of the vengeful damned.

But despite all of Happy's fury all of his power the field was holding! Even willing his barbs and claws to have micron thin edges that could have cut cleanly through a diamond, could not slice through a wall of energy. He finally stopped his assualt and glared pure hate at them! There flesh was so very close to Happy's waiting fangs, but they might as well have been on the moon. Happy stood there staring at them, twice his normal size, muscles twisting in radomly grotesque ways while snakelike veins rippled across the surface of his body.

"Now would be a good time to make with the hocus pocus Cly"

(Magic!)

Yes, Happy's rage had driven him onto a primal state, into something far more akin to beast than man. But the word magic had gotten through, somewhere in a deep recess of his own psyche the true Mr Happy recalled who magic has so recently defeated him and with that recollection the bitterly evil persona the cult had given Mr Happy remembered as well.

(Yes, magic...I am...vulnerable.)

But what could he do to stop it? How could he stop this Cly from casting a spell while safely cacooned by the forcefield? Happy's mind raced, he could not let this happen, he could not, dare not fail Him who he gladly served!

"Tell me half man," Happy said adressing Egan the Vile," does your prescious field pierce the ground beneath you?"

With that Happy drove an elongating arm into the ground and arced it beneath the lip of the forcefield hoping to find that the barrier did indeed have an opening he could exploit.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cly

Being sheltered behind a forcefield, Cly stood there, motionless, Esmeralda as well. It had all happened seconds ago, and he was stunned by it. The primal rage was something quite fearsome to watch, and seemed very far away from an intelligent being. Yet, this being, Mr. Happy, still had his intelligence, but was capable of going into berserk rages.

Cly had stopped trying to dig into Mr. Happy's mind, as it was driving him crazy. Should we use a bit of magic Esmeralda? That would probably be wise, because we can still remain sheltered behind this forcefield.Okay, here it goes.

"
Jierda alfr kalfya!" Meaning break his calves, that is what Cly attempted to do. If this worked, Mr. Happy wouldn't be able to stand up, and Mr. Happy would be in massive pain.

How about one more?Go for it.

"Knifr abr garjzla!" Meaning knife of light, this attack would prove devastating if it hit. Near Mr. Happy, an arrow of pure light energy formed, reaching full power in less than a second. It peaked, then drove forward at the speed of light, destined to rip a hole in Mr. Happy's chest.

Feeling weakened from using magic, Cly decided to wait there.

I feel so trapped right now. I can't get out there and do some damage, slice and dice style.

You will have your time, but now, enjoy the luxury of being protected.

I am.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mr Happy

Magic! Happy could feel it washing over his body, his skin shuddered with the touch of the arcane power, There was nothing he could do to stop it short of ripping the caster to shreds, but at the monment Happy couldnt even touch Cly. He felt the rthe power lock on to his lower leggs and suddenly there was a violent twisting. Happy looked down and watched as the mage's spell cause his leggs to warp sharply at an unnatural angle. He waited, breathlessly, and then laughed a bold and shrieling laugh at this foolish little spell caster.

"You little fool! My body has no bones to break, no blodd to spill. If that is the extent of your power soon I will be pulling your miserable guts from your body and feeding them to you!"

Happy grinned in triumph, teeth gleaming wickedly . This pittiful creature's magic was weak, WEAK! Happy was exultant! He had nothing to fear from this one, confidense restored Happy resumed digging beneath the beneath the field to reach his enemies.

"Knifr abr garjzla!"

Suddenly a arrow of pure brilliant energy  formed in the air before him. Happy was momentarily started out of action, and then the light was streaking at him with laser-like speed. Despite his inhuman agility even Happy could not avoid something traveling at light speed. The arrow struck true finding the center of Happy's chest and burning a hole clean through him.

"Yeeeeaaaagggghhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Happy screamed a howl of pure agony! He fell back to his knees clutching at the burning hole in his chest, ripping at it with his claws as if he could tear the pain out of his own chest. Gasping the metamorph fixed Cly with a blood freezing stare.

" I........WILL ........KILL .......YOU!"  Happy managed to wheeze out, his black eyes burning with a hate so pure it was hard for those behind the forcefield to meet his gaze.

Happy was wounded true, but the combatants  could aready see the smouldering hole is his chest starting to close as his body struggled to repair itself. His normal regeneration rate severly slowed by the touch of the magic. Despite this Happy was struggling back to his feet, his desire to serve his master and terrible anger spurring him onward.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EganTheVile1

"I...will...kill..you" The wounded Mr. Happy growled at the Cyborg and Dragon Rider, Cly's magic was extremely effective and Egan was momentarily at ease, until he saw the hole in Happy's chest beginning to close

What is this guy, the T One Friggin Thousand?

The cyborg thought to himself in disbelief. Vile-1 had fought numerous opponents like this, they could take a lot of physical abuse, but they always had a weakness, and the cyborg now knew Happy was weak against magic. The cyborg powered down and holstered one of his energy swords and opened a panel on his right thigh, pulling out a rusted sword that looked to be little more then a knife in the hands of the cyborg, a sword the One Man Army rarely used, something the cyborg usually looked at as useless, but in a situation like this the Sword of the God Formula was never more usefull, a sword that cut into the darkness that dwells within the soul itself, a weapon ETV1 often thought he would be best to rid himself of when he served within the ranks of VV, as it would more likely be used against he and his allies, but since re-evaluating his life, and joining Bladed Angels, maybe now was the time to re-evaluate the sword as well.

"Get ready to fly" Egan said to Cly, motioning for the Dragon rider to mount his winged steed. "OK Happy, lets turn that smile into a frown, AND PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDERGROUND!"

The cyborg aimed his thermal canon, at Mr. Happy, setting it to it's coldest temperature, lowered his force field and fired the canon, charging in behind the blast of freezing energy sword in hand ready to slash Happy's neck....

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cly

Cly reluctantly mounted onto Esmeralda. She spread her wings ready to take off.

I feel like a coward, running like this.

It is all part of the plan, small one.

The shield lowered, and she was off. Up into the sky she flew. Her powerful takeoff made gusts of air blow against the ground, strong enough to knock a person over. As they were well above the fight, Cly though to himself.

Now what?

Reaching out to Egan's mind, Cly contacted him. Despite the distance, it proved rather easy to accomplish.

What do you want me to do now?

Waiting for a response, Cly sat back on Esmeralda. She got an idea.

Magic seemed to hurt him quite good, so another magic attack couldn't hurt right.

Right.

He reached out his left hand, and pointed it toward the ground.

"Slytha!"

Cly was attempting to put Mr. Happy to sleep, that way, he would be defenseless.

Time to go to sleep, and don't forget your pillow.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr Happy

Suddenly the forcefield dropped before Happy and he saw Egan raising his arm as the dragon and riser took flight.

"Coward!" He screetched at Cly, fearing that he was fleeing the battle. Happy's hatred for the one who had wounded him was so great that he almost forgot about Egan. Then he felt it, the ambient tempeture dropped several degrees as the weapon in the cyborg's arm buit up its charge and fired! Happy liguified, flowing with desperate agility. But he was not fully recovered from the searing pain caused by Cly's magic and his inhuman reflexes were slowed just enough. Most of his mass was beyond the blast zone, but part of him was frozen solid to the ground. VIle-1 was rushing forward in his hand he held a large trench knife. Some deep instinct warned Happy that he was facing more magic.

(Damn them all to the Master's bowels!) Did everone but him possess magic these days. Fury, and fear combined and Happy wrenched with superhuman force and the part of his mass frozen to the earth cracked and broke off like black ice.

Egan was charging a battle cry on his lips.

"OK Happy, lets turn that smile into a frown, AND PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDERGROUND!"

"Let's see how you like this you smug bastard-freak!"

Happy's body seemed to shiver, suddenly becoming indestinct. It almist apeared as if it had turned to smoke. But them Egan's sensors compensated focusing on the cloud the was rushing to meet him. It wasnt a cloud at all, Happy had turned into a swarm of killer bee's!

"You may be a metal freak," Came the buzzing voice of the Happy-swarm, "but you still posses some flesh on that carcass of yours and I promise you I will find it. I will fill you eyes and throath will my stingers!"

The swarm was almost upon the startled cyborg when suddenly Happy felt his mind becoming sluggish.

(Wha...?)

Something was happening, bees were falling rapidly from the swam. Happy could feel the small pieces of himself being rendered unconscious. He tried to figure out how but his brain was muddled as he struggled to maintain his control over his swarming body. His only saving grace was that his mind was distributed at that point. Making him a difficult target for the spell to find. Even so a third of the bees had fallen from the swarm, still Happy was determined to kill at least one of them. If they had the power to defeat him, he would make sure they died in the process!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EganTheVile1

Egan saw a opening as the bees began to fall from Cly's spell, but also had to state the obvious

"Bees? You were going to attack me with bees? I am two tons of metal with a 95 pound weakling somewhere deep in the center! That like throwing rock at a tank!"

The machine realised Happy did do something right when he made this move, he scattered his body, but that was okay, Vile-1 stepped back and looked at the swarm of sleeping bees, and with a grin on his face, opened a panal on his chest revealing the cyborg's deadliest incendiary weapon, his Napalm canon. Much to Happy's dread the cyborg targeted the swarm of fallen bees with a fiery blast of sticky burning gel, burning at a temperature that rivaled thermite itself.

"I'm not into bugs, but I am into kicking the tar out of demonic trash like you."

Vile-1 mechanical face's expression changed drastically, it looked colder then usual, as he stepped through the flames and approached the twisted being in front of him, the one man army suddenly stopped in the middle of the inferno, making eye contact with Happy, but as the flames and smoke rose the cyborg, as massive as he was, could no longer be seen.

A voice emerged from the flames "So what do you want me to tell your evil friends..."

The voice of the machine surfaced again, but this time directly behind Happy "...Your last words were?" The Tin-Maniac had used his environment to launch a sneak attack, his mystical blade was now growing far brighter then even his energy blade, and the deadly mech came down at happy in a stabbing motion with the enchanted blade....

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cly

Feeling exhausted from using all of that magic, Cly sat back on Esmeralda and went to sleep. She stayed flying overhead, alert for any kind of attack. After a short while, she started to feel tired as well.

I hate to leave Egan all by himself, but I really need to take a rest.

Flying to a nearby hill, she landed, and grabbed Cly with her tail ever so gently. Laying him down beside her, she extended her wing around him, and dozed off, taking a nap. She was a light sleeper, unlike Cly. Her green scales shined bright in the sunlight, as she rested their.

Her dream found and merged with Cly's dream. In Cly's dream he was swimming underwater, breathing under it as well. She dove down with him, and they explored the bottom of the ocean.

This dream lasted on and on, and never seemed to end.

NewSwordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NewSwordsman

The New Swordsman continued to run through the night, keeping his eye out for any who might be opposing the Master's will.  Must please the master, must kill for the Master, or Master's wrath will be upon me. He came upon a hill, where he spotted a large green dragon and a person, both apparently asleep. He quickly hid behind a bush.

Yes, this will be a good kill for the master. I will kill the Dragon and the person for the master. I will kill the dragon. KIll THE DRAGON!

New Swordsman smiled to himself and slowly drew his sword. He then slowly began to move towards the dragon as quietly as he could. As he drew nearer and nearer he slowly raised his sword above his head, looking to deliver the killing blow to the human first. New Swordsman was exicted about how easy this kill could be, yet how much of a difference it could make in the war to enforce the Master's will.  He was getting closer and closer to the boy. He was in striking distance now. He slashed his sword down towards Cly's neck, attempting to deal a killing blow to him.

Kill for the master. Kill for the master. Kill for the master and you'll be blessed.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cly

Sleeping away, Cly and Esmeralda couldn't be happier. Then, Esmeralda's ear caught the faint sound of something, she sniffed the air. There was someone sneaking up on them, and was almost right on top of them. She peeked an eye open to see that this character, the New Swordsman was about to thrust his sword through her wing, and kill Cly, who was sleeping underneath.

In one quick motion, she grabbed Cly and pushed him back, and he slid under her and behind her. Standing to her full height, Esmeralda roared loudly in the New Swordsman's face. The roar was so loud that trees in the surrounding area began to get small cracks in them.

No one sneaks up on us!

She opened her mouth and sent out a blazing green stream of fire toward the New Swordsman. If he was caught in this blast, there would be much pain for him, because her fire was known to melt through solid rock.

At the same time she was attacking, Esmeralda was also trying to wake Cly. This was proving difficult.

Wake up sleepyhead!

After a long effort, Esmeralda managed to wake Cly up, but he needed a few moments to realize what had happened.

What happened Es?

We were about ambushed, but I awoke and was able to stand my ground, and now, wake you.

What would I do without you?

I don't know, maybe die?

Funny.

Cly stood to his feet, and unsheathed Valor, his sword. Walking toward the New Swordsman, Cly opened his mouth, and said, "So, you want to fight eh, well, bring it!"

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr Happy

"Bees? You were going to attack me with bees? I am two tons of metal with a 95 pound weakling somewhere deep in the center! That like throwing rock at a tank!"

"Dont underestimate me fool!" Hindreds of bees buzzed fiercly, "I can search that tin shell for weaknesses and you cant touch me with that ridiculous knife. All I need is the tiniest space and I slip inside your exoskeleton to find that 98 pound weakling! And when I do little man you will scream to the Master for mercy and forgiveness, oh how you will scream!"

Suddenly, Vile did the unexpected and opened up his chest armor, Happy wasnt about to question why and instead the part of the swarm that had stayed conscious surged for the opening, eager to exact his revenge on Vile.

"I'm not into bugs, but I am into kicking the tar out of demonic trash like you."

Too late Happy realized that he had been outwited.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Happy shrieked in fear of what was to come. Egan's chest spat fire out onto the bees felled by Cly's magic.The reaction was instantaneous, the bees in the flames where reduced to a puddle that resembled bubbling tar. Happy himself fell lost control of his shape do to the pain. He to fell into a soupy mass but this one was writhing in pain, lashing out randomly with flailing pseudopods lined with teeth and razor blades. It was evident that even though Mr Happy could seperate his body into many pieces and forms he was still just one creature. Hurting a part could still hurt the whole of him.

A voice emerged from the flames "So what do you want me to tell your evil friends..."
The voice of the machine surfaced again, but this time directly behind Happy "...Your last words were?" The Tin-Maniac had used his environment to launch a sneak attack, his mystical blade was now growing far brighter then even his energy blade, and the deadly mech came down at happy in a stabbing motion with the enchanted blade....

The blade, it was so bright to look upon. The evil that possessed him fear it, hated it, but somewhere deep inside the true Mr Happy hoped the blade would find him. He could sense his salvation lay within the power of the glowing dagger....if only....but the Happy monster was not will to fail his Master. It pushed Happy back down into the recesses of his pysche and fought back with all its demonic fury.

As Egan's blade came down whistling through the air, the Happy puddle split in two to avoid the strike. But pain had slowed Happy considerably and Egan managed to slice off a small piece of Mr Happy , this brought another howl of pain and rage from the possessed hero as he spun to face the cyborg. Happy reconstituted as much of his body as he could. The parts of him that were frozen or burning were useless right now and egan could see that Happy had lost some overall mass. His build was slighter and he was fully a head shorted than he had been. But clearly he was still very dangerous.

"You want to play with knives do you! Well Im going to slice you into pieces small enough to feed the worms!"

Happy charged, springing forward with unbelievable velocity. Egan could see that the fingers on each had had elongated to a foot in length and that the appeared to be practically two dimentional. This was true. Happy was now armed with claws the could slip between molecules themselves. Vile's armor would offer no protection from this attack. In the seconds before Happy reached him Egan noticed something strange. The piece that he had slashed off with his knife had not returned to Mr Happy's body, more than that it had chanced color from black and bone to the familiar gold and blue of the formerly cheerful hero.

[OOC: Sorry about the delay, I had to rush out of town to be an uncle to my brand new nephew Gavin Bracey! Woohoo!]

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EganTheVile1

As Egan stood in the face of what he thought to be nothing more then a sadistic demon, he noticed something, the area he had sliced into with his mystical blade had changed into a brighter more cheerfull color, a blue and yellow that seemed to throb, as if fighting against the red and grey part of the shape shifters body, and had not rejoined it's bloodthirsty counterpart. It was then that it dawned on The One Man Army, the ritual those cult freaks were trying to perform on him earlier was to turn Vile-1 into a slave, this creature must of at one point been something else, something better. The sword could purify his soul and rid the shape shifters body of the malevolence plagueing him.

He can beat this curse, but only with my help.... And more of him, the old him that is, restored.

Egan looked down at the frozen section of Mr. Happy's body and stabbed the sword of purifying light into it, then aimed his thermal canon at the frozen piece of Happy's body firing with just enough heat to thaw it out....

Gotta test this theory first...

After it's exposure to the sword the twitching blob looked just like the area of Happy's body where the mystical blade made contact, the two pure parts began to move towards one another and Egan realised he was fighting against a potential friend, rather then a truly vicious and sadistic enemy. That's when the cyborg looked up and saw the now slightly smaller, though by absolutely no means less dangerous leaping towards him with great velocity, the cyborg named Egan had become too distracted with his new discovery and took his eyes off the still evil part of the shape shifter, a rare mistake for the One Man Army.

"You want to play with knives do you! Well Im going to slice you into pieces small enough to feed the worms!"

Damn he's too fast! If I raised my shield he'd just wind up inside it with me, if I teleport I'll probably just take him wherever I go, gotta face him head on!

Egan leaped backwards just as Happy's knife like fingers raked across ETV1's chest leaving scratches almost an inch-deep in Vile's metal hull, the damage would have been far worse had the cyborg not reacted in this manner. As Happy continued his barrage Egan waited for an opening, a moment when he knew he had enough distance to make his move, and as Happy prepared to strike once more, ETV1 saw the opening to teleport and took it, resurfacing with a flash of light and a loud crack of electricity near the flaming pieces of Mr. Happy.

OK let's set this plan in motion...

Egan began to drag the mystical sword on the ground in front of him, trying to make contact with the flaming section of Happy's body that the evil part of him had abandoned, all the while holding his thermal canon set at a cold enough temperature to extinguish the flames without freezing the puddles of liquid, aimed at an angle to put out the areas believed to already be purified.

To the One Man Army Operation Extermination was now Operation Purification, and he planned to restore the souls of all the cult had manipulated, and prevent any casualties, with the exception of the sadists who set these events in motion themselves.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mr Happy

Happy launched himself at Vile-1 sweeping the air before before him in a wide arc with his razor claws. The Cyborg reacted with blinding speed leaping backward to avoid those deadly blades. Vile managed to save his life but saw his outter shell deeply scrarred by Happy's blades. Jappy howled with glee at scoring a hit ad flailed away with greater ferocity, pressing his attack to the with blinding speed. It seemed to Happy that he might finally kill his hated enemy but in the end he couldnt keep up the pace. Despite his ability to regenerate he had been to weakened, had lost too much mass. Egan saw an opening and teleported away from a killing stroke. Happy's claws swept past where Vile had been and into the ground up to his forearm.

As Happy snatches his arm violently from the earth he feels it. The demon within roars with unbridled rage while while from deep within his tortured mind the true Mr Happy feels the psychic chains holding him weaken as Egan passes his mystic blade through his discarded body mass effectively freeing part of his soul from enslavement! The demonic Happy whirled screaming pure bile at Egan!

"NO! NOOOOOOOO! You cannot do this! You cannot have him back! He belongs to the Master now, he is ours as you should be half man! I will kill you before I give this one up! You will beg to join with us before you die screaming!!!"

Happy becomes a quarapedal beast and barrells at Egan all claws, teeth and sinew.  Just as he makes his leap at Vile he splits into four ape-like parts claws putstretched and jaws agape!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EganTheVile1

NO! NOOOOOOOO! You cannot do this! You cannot have him back! He belongs to the Master now, he is ours as you should be half man! I will kill you before I give this one up! You will beg to join with us before you die screaming!!!"

The cyborg heard the scream of the hate filled demon, an entity he was now positive was an intruder to the changling's body, the cyborg had purified the fallen pieces of the shape-shifter, and now had to go after the most dangerous part of the body, the one charging at him on four legs.

Gotta time this right, this thing is deadly....

Egan moved into a defensive posture, his energy blade in front ready to slash Happy, his mystic blade held behind his back ready to make a follow up attack and continue his efforts to purify the changlings soul. Egan kept a close eye on Happy who suddeny leaped into the air, changing shapes mid leap into something resembling a cross between a primate and a demon, Egan was shocked at the speed and once again didn't have enough time to make a defensive counter, so instead chose to stand his ground, but first sidestepping two of the possessed creature's sets of claws, but unable to dodge the other pair, he felt claws rake across his thigh and shoulder, resulting in the wires that controlled Egan's shoulder mounted rocket launcher to be severed, and the energy blade that still rested in it's holster to be destroyed..

This thing is too damn fast, gotta take him apart a little more....

Egan thought as he spun around to slash at Mr. Happy with both his energy blade which may be able to cut off a part of Happy's body from the whole, and his mystic blade which has proven to be the only truly effective weapon against this creature

Gotta keep on the offensive, make sure I can restore a part of him with each attack, can't afford to make a single mistake

The cyborg thought as he moved in to strike with his glowing blades......

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr Happy

Claws raked over incredibly dense metal with an edge so fine that they could split molecular bonds. Happy snarled a viscious sound of triumph. Without the meddling of the sorcery Cly he was tearing the cyborg to pieces. His black heart was filled with joy and the demonic persona lorded itself over the Mr Happy's true self.

(You see fool, he cannot save you! We have you now and forever, body and soul. In time your corruption will be complete and you and i shall be as one. You will gladly serve the darkness and perversity and death shall be your bread and wine. Rejoice weak thing your destiny is assured!)

Burried deep within his own mind Happy prayed desperately that this tiny glimmer of hope would not prove false, that somehow Egan could prevail agaisnt him and in doing so save him from a fate truly worse than any death ever could be.

In the phyical world Happy was relentless, each strike that tore metal from the cyborg's fram boosted his confidense and glee. He would see this finished! Faster than Egan he whirled into his next attack, having grown bold and fearless. Like a shark smelling blood he had become frenzied with victory seemingly only moments away. The apes things landed rejoining into one body. No soon had they touched the ground and merged than Happy had formed a new shape that was already in motion striking out aat Vile.

As Vile turned to meet this newest attack he found himself facing the most bizarre manifestation yet. A hand easily large enough to grasp his entire torso in its grip was streaking towards him. The hand and a thumb on both sides of the palm and all the digits had enomous claws. They hand was connected to the ground by an arm like structure which had grown roots into the earth to give it leverage as it struck out. The most disturbing part was that in the center of the palm was a sucker like mouth, ringed with row after row of teeth like a lamprey, and inside of that was a drillbit "tongue" spinning whith a whinning noise as if eager to bore a whole clean through the Tin-Maniac and into the soft flesh of the man protected within.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EganTheVile1

Egan fought with every cybernetic joint in his body to break free of Mr. Happy's grasp, but the one man army was trapped and entangled within the grasp of the sadistic shape-shifter.

I only have one option

The cyborg though as he began to channel electricity through his body.

I gotta zap this punk into releasing me, then follow through with an attack of my own....

Vile-1 dumped 25% of his power cellinto a massive electrical attack then followed through by blindly slashing his mystical blade at Mr. Happy. A scream of rage consumed the one man army's entire being, and at that moment the machine knew what he had to do, what he had to be, a hero.

Mr Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr Happy

"YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Happy had managed to catch hold of Vile before he react. His grip was vice-like and Egan could not break free despite his enormous strength. Happy had left him with no leverage. Sharp teeth from the mouth in the center of the palm started to rasp away at the metal of Vile's stomache as the drill tongue pressed against his body and stared to bore inward. Before the drill could get very far Happy's body was pumped full of thousands of volts of electricity.

"Yeeeaaagggghhhhhh!!!"

Happy recoiled from the cyborg's body. Happy was writhing wildly about, rapidly changing shapes. The shock had impaired his ability to maintain control of his body for several moments. He was struggling to somehow press his attack but his limbs were flailing about with no real control. Egan slashed blindly at Happy and luck was with him as the knife found Happy's center mass. Happy sucked in a sharp intake of breath. The knife struck past his flesh and into the core of his being. Deep within Happy the possessing evil screamed out in terror as its black essence was burned away from his soul. Free from the corruption of the cult Egan observed a miraculous change as Happy's horrifying shpae was replaced by the brightly clad hero once again. The other pieces of Happy that Egan had freed from evil quickly rejoined his main body.

Slowly, shakily Happy stood before Egan. He stared at his savior, too overcome by emotion to speak at first. Finally he gathered himself once more and for the first time Egan heard Happy's true voice.

"Th, thank you......you, God, you saved me. Saved my soul man."

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EganTheVile1

As Egan's eyes cleared he witnessed the unthinkable, Mr. Happy's body changed from it's darkened and twisted form to a bright and cheerfull color, gone were the claws and fangs, before the Mechanical Maniac stood a true hero, the battle had been won.

"Th, thank you......you, God, you saved me. Saved my soul man."

Mr. Happy said with a genuine appreciation the mercenary had never heard before in his life, human or machine.

Egan extended his hand helping Happy stay on his feet, and made eye contact with the hero, but rather then speaking the one man army simply nodded at the hero, not to seem tough but rather that he was at a loss for words.

The unlikely allies stood at the center of the battlefield as the first decided battle of Operation Extermination, and the Cult had lost a warrior.