#1 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

All of our characters have been taken in placed in a room full of the people we protect. They get to ask the Questions and We Must answer as our character. I'll Start off.
 
"My question is for Precise, after your brief Tenor as the leader of the Crimson Rose, how do you expect us to believe that you fight for Justice?"

#2 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

What the?! I only hit the button once!

#3 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: I've proven myself that I stepped away from my previous life. While i've done unspeakable things that will haunt me for the rest of my life I have now been given a chance to redeem myself. And i've taken the opportunity with both hands. 
 
You ask how can you believe me? I say you can't. It's a matter of trust, and wetter you do or don't, that decission is yours to make.
#4 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
Sits down looking stupid
#5 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks at Sha angered because of her bringing up his past
#6 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Has no idea what's going on but acts like he does
 
Yeah! That's some good ice-cream :P
 
Right?
#7 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
Sticks her tongue out @ Precise
#8 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

"My question is for Sha, how does reality not cave in on itself when you exist simultaneously in the same universe as so many different versions of yourself?"
 
Just kidding :P

#9 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks at Dane
 
"My name is Ziccarra Liafador, not Sha. The many people whom fly around also bearing the name Sha have there own identities aswell.  "Sha" is mearly a title we carry. Oh and the universe can't cave in because there is a Sha watching out for that"
#10 Posted by The Prentender (18 posts) - - Show Bio
walks in the room  the following question is for Lady Ziccarra Liafodor as i heard in my way here, why did you turn evil?
#11 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

"There is no such thing as good and evil my friend, only opinions, and since my desires have strayed away from the Norm, i'm socially evil."

#12 Posted by The Prentender (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good, now....why did you change your opinion on which side you are on?

#13 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

"Because being a "Hero" doesn't pay my bills, and futhermore i was the Queen of a grand civilization, one that no longer exist thanks to humans, Trust and believe i'll never Save another kitty again"

#14 Posted by Giovanni The Minuteman (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#15 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" "There is no such thing as good and evil my friend, only opinions, and since my desires have strayed away from the Norm, i'm socially evil." "
Thats a winner! That's what I've been trying to tell people xD
#16 Posted by The Prentender (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:  CORRECT!...but not all the humans are to blame for this, some are like you and i...some are what you have been....a hero, and some are in the middle of it all....
#17 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Prentender:  

My question is to The Pretender... Are you pretending to be a villain? :P
#18 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

As were the people that perished on my Planet, most of them wanted nothing to do with the war. In fact there was a whole Civilization of Ocean bearing people, not Ninjans a whole nother race...and they perished with Ninjeta, so as i'm concerned...No one should be spared.

#19 Edited by The Prentender (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit:  Ah...no  
 
@Sha: very well....but you will soon learn sparing no one has a big downfall
#20 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is for, Gambler... 
 
How many contingency plans do you come up with for every 1 plan you concoct.
#21 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

I killed your other thread bwahaahaa

#22 Posted by Lord's Angel (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks in and sit down.....It's been a while.
#23 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm just wondering when Uchicha Nevann is going to stop having all these Kids out of wedlock and finally marry my best friend!"

#24 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio
Thinks he knows where NeVann got the idea from. :P
#25 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonders how he thinks he knows and he was just born
Wonders how she can hear him wonder....oh a fly  O_O
#26 Posted by The_MVPs (84695 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malice Wonderland said:
" My question is for, Gambler...  How many contingency plans do you come up with for every 1 plan you concoct. "
I always start off with just two. One that everyone knows about and tries to stop, and another one that I keep tucked away. After that its all on the fly.
Moderator
#27 Posted by Sigma Solace (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Ms. Thang why do you have that hideous Afro

#28 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" "I'm just wondering when Uchicha Nevann is going to stop having all these Kids out of wedlock and finally marry my best friend!" "
LMAO!!!
 
My question for Sha is.... do you have plans on bringing back Deigo from the dead?
#29 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, i actually don't. Him and Matina are dead until i find a need for them.

#30 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

:D SHA!!! ^_^ HUGS 
 
and awww v.v ok... RIP Deigo and Matina T_T

#31 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!
 
 
^_^
 
LOL I'm actually Rpging on the Vice ahahah

#32 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O The Vice!? Your taking over the Vice world now?! xD 
 
You go Ninjan Warrior Princesses! ^_^ Beat those anime loving freaks down! xP 
 
(on the side, I'm a anime loving freak myself, so for those who try to take that offensively, grow up and dont xP)

#33 Posted by The Hunter (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do most people assume that, just because it is in the bio, it is common knowledge?
 
It's like..... a new team is formed and they make their first appearance in an RPG.  Then, everyone else in the RPG is like, "Oh, there goes (character's name) from (team's name), led by (team leader's name), and they are connected to (whatever their inside connections are)."  I also notice a lot of teams with "databases" at their disposal.  It's like, "Here, let me just pull up this person's file from our database over here.... Yup, never mind what information you already have on that person.  Our database is always superior and you don't know jack $hit."
 
I don't even think that I've seen a hero, villain, or neutral with an actual secret identity.... ever.  It is as if we're all just hero, villain, or neutral like it is a full-time job.  Hell, I'm guilty of it too.  The Hunter is straight Neutral Badass 24/7.
 
I guess I'm just looking for an actual mystery and something new to happen.
 
OK, the Hunter's open forum time is over.
 
gives the microphone to someone else

#34 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" O_O The Vice!? Your taking over the Vice world now?! xD   You go Ninjan Warrior Princesses! ^_^ Beat those anime loving freaks down! xP   (on the side, I'm a anime loving freak myself, so for those who try to take that offensively, grow up and dont xP) "
Pretty much! lol.
 
 
@ the Hunter. Your supposed to adress a character...as your character >.<
#35 Posted by The Hunter (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:   Oh.... right.  Sorry.
#36 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter: O_o your right............... I need to make a new hero/villain where no one know's his/her actual name! >_<
#37 Posted by The Hunter (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" @The Hunter: O_o your right............... I need to make a new hero/villain where no one know's his/her actual name! >_< "
Go for it.  Let's get something new to explode upon the scene of things (and I know you like explosions).
#38 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Come to think about it. O_O All my accounts have identity

#39 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Defending. LOVE, The VP, BRPD and whomever else uses a Database.
 
Many of the "Data" is based off occurrences from a certain time frame. So let's take The Hunter for example, he killed a Senator, that's a national thing, So you put that with other stuff he's done and then BAM. you have data on him.

#40 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: I say.... we make a new account! :D No identity! xD
#41 Posted by The Hunter (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Defending. LOVE, The VP, BRPD and whomever else uses a Database.  Many of the "Data" is based off occurrences from a certain time frame. So let's take The Hunter for example, he killed a Senator, that's a national thing, So you put that with other stuff he's done and then BAM. you have data on him. "
Exactly.  What I don't get is how these places get a hold of the small things.... like date of birth, place of birth, first documented kill, known aliases, all ties to corporations, favorite place to get a taco, etc.
 
I am all for having databases on what your team has observed.  That makes the data your own.  However, when people come up with random stuff with nothing RPG-wise written to back it up (or even something sensible in their bio), it just seems a little lame.
 
For example, it would be lame if Wolf Pack suddenly got all the information for the members of Vine Titans West because Wolf Pack has never met up with them in an RPG.  Furthermore, Wolf Pack has not done anything related to them anyway.  Sure, Wolf Pack and Vine Titans West might have dealt with some similar enemies; but while Wolf Pack is fighting off a group of villains, they're not going to go, "Oh, by the way, would you mind giving us all your info on Vine Titans West?"
 
See what I mean?
#42 Posted by The Hunter (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mystery Profile:   Excellent.
#43 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is to Gambler
 
Was it always in your agenda to betray Nighthunter in the desert?

#44 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks into the room, and joins the discussion.
#45 Posted by Ms. Thang (277 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sigma Solace said:
"@ Ms. Thang why do you have that hideous Afro "

Don't be jealous of my boogie...biotch...or my afro...
#46 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mystery Profile said:
" @Homicide said:
" @Sha: I say.... we make a new account! :D No identity! xD "
way ahead of you sister "
damn you! >.<
#47 Posted by Bio Guyver (6854 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sha, how many times have changed your alignment, and why the sudden changes? One moment you're killing people, and another moment you're saving people."

#48 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @Sha said:
" Defending. LOVE, The VP, BRPD and whomever else uses a Database.  Many of the "Data" is based off occurrences from a certain time frame. So let's take The Hunter for example, he killed a Senator, that's a national thing, So you put that with other stuff he's done and then BAM. you have data on him. "
Exactly.  What I don't get is how these places get a hold of the small things.... like date of birth, place of birth, first documented kill, known aliases, all ties to corporations, favorite place to get a taco, etc.  I am all for having databases on what your team has observed.  That makes the data your own.  However, when people come up with random stuff with nothing RPG-wise written to back it up (or even something sensible in their bio), it just seems a little lame.  For example, it would be lame if Wolf Pack suddenly got all the information for the members of Vine Titans West because Wolf Pack has never met up with them in an RPG.  Furthermore, Wolf Pack has not done anything related to them anyway.  Sure, Wolf Pack and Vine Titans West might have dealt with some similar enemies; but while Wolf Pack is fighting off a group of villains, they're not going to go, "Oh, by the way, would you mind giving us all your info on Vine Titans West?"  See what I mean? "
I agree I mean in and on my bio and I a title that says "Known infomation" or something like that which is basically her name, birth, and appearance that someone can use or say the know, Everything else is basically secret and I label it that way, as in "Classified information" or "Information from this point on is classified" So it is bluntly stated on my bio what is known and what is not known about Talon....yeah I just wanted my say xD
 
"My question is directed to Precise, would you have taken care of me if my mother would have left me as a infant in your possession?"
#49 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23: Yes, I would have.
#50 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Talon/X23: Yes, I would have. "
(Aww!! That's so nice!!!! I wonder how she would have turned out...I am so making another alternate reality account now!! xD)