One Post RPG: The Death of Us All

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Simple and easy post to get you thinking about your characters a little more. Write your characters death.

Here are the rules: One post and only one post. Do not write how your character died, do not write why he/she died, literally just the death. Think about how your character would react to his/her final moments, what would be going through their mind, how they feel ect. Ready Go.......

Richard Wolfe

He gasped for air, not being able to take in enough. It was like the Earth sat on his chest as he tried to breath in and out. His body convulsed as the air would not come. Coughing blood ran down his mouth as he grabbed chest trying to pull his shirt away from his bloody body. No air would come still as his head began to pound and the veins in his eyes began to bulge and burst. The world was slowly fading to black as his ears began to burn. With all his might Richard tried to change into his lycan form hoping beyond hope that the change would open his lungs and heal his wounds. It was no use though, he would stay in this form rolling on the ground in pain, dying. The last of the lycan Lords could only see blackness as the sky turned to black. With the last bit of air left in his lungs he could only let out a "whispe......"

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She began to weakly claw at the stained bed sheets that were quickly filling up with her own blood. Her hacks and coughs drowned out the sounds of the wind blowing through her curtains before the open window. The stars lit a spot light on her performance with death and the lingering scent of perfume still surrounding her. A final grim giggle leaves her lips before her blood shot eyes rolled backwards.

"Eh...Finally."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DwRonin
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Becauseimanerd

I lay on the ground, gasping for air. A pool of blood was amassing underneath my limp body. I was going to die. It was a relaxing feeling. My entire life I had killed. Now it was my turn. I had a few minutes left, but I didn't want them. Time in my eyes sped up, going faster and faster until finally I drew one final deep breath and croaked out the last words I would ever speak.

Hell had better be interesting. Otherwise I'm going to be very disappointed...

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronin fell from the giant tower, his body riddle with bullets, glass from the window chasing after him. All of his equipment was gone and the bullets had hit all the right places, this was the end. Faces ran through his mind, people he loved, people he hated. Questions followed next. Did he do enough? Did he make up for his dark past? Would his parents be proud? Would his loved ones understand? Would he do it all again if he could? Finally the last question trickling down from his very core, the pain dampened by the rush of air he was breaking through, did he make up for all the sins in his dark past?

Ronin, no not Ronin anymore, Ozzy....Ozzy pulled off his mask and closed his eyes, a smile forming seconds before he hit the ground.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lay on the ground, gasping for air. A pool of blood was amassing underneath my limp body. I was going to die. It was a relaxing feeling. My entire life I had killed. Now it was my turn. I had a few minutes left, but I didn't want them. Time in my eyes sped up, going faster and faster until finally I drew one final deep breath and croaked out the last words I would ever speak.

You may speak these words soon enough.

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe said:

@becauseimanerd said:

You may speak these words soon enough.

As may you. We all die.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe:

I haven't attacked anybody yet. Hold your threats until I've done something worse than hijacking public radio for a minute.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great posts guys..... These are some of my favorites as you'd might guess.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Old habits keep a man predictable. predictablity gets knocked but it's got the perk of being a tried and proven way of surviving. Until your girlfriend leaves you and your holding your head at the edge of the pool you do the morning laps in. The rent is over due by three months and the cops should be at my door to evict me by tomorrow if they haven't already gone in and cleared house. Pulling down the goggles is like pulling down blinders on a horse as I stand on the diving board and watch the rest of the people on the rim of the pool get ready to get in or get ready to leave.

A bounce on the balls of my feets sends me up and down, should pull some phelps shit and maybe take one of these girls home, I think, jacknifing and hitting the water with a small splash in my wake. Beneath the water I wait for a full minute and a half, trying to escape all my problems in this twenty five by twenty five pit of liquid thats like an alien planet. Finally I rise, with me the problems that were like anchors, sirens begging me to come back down and stay. I breach the top and take a huge gasp of what seemed like air, only to feel a million particles brace against my throat and chest like atomic shrapnel. It's so small but yet so thick I can feel the sensation of it moving from my lungs to my heart to my blood stream, I can see my veins turning black, the world turning red ahead of the splash of blood trickling from my brain and out of my upper lids.

I begin to sink, muscles disobedient to my commands to flail for the rim, nostrils shutting with my throat.

Finally I stop fighting and just let it come after realizing the futility, sinking into the abyss of the deep end of the recreation pool filled with years of washed off memories finally coming back like an unpaid debt.