KAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KAS

October 5,

The a bunch of thugs that work for the Ramses Mafia, robbed the Solace city bank, the last members of the KAS  were called in to handle the robbery. The KAS got on to the seen to find all the criminals and the hostages brutality  bind tortured and killed. The city Major who was a corrupt indivial turned the KAS over to the united States government.

October 6,

Ramses had made a deal with the Major using the same technology, the french used to create a particle accelerator, to suck sha into a vaccum, never realsing her.

October 31 The KAS is found guilt of murder and are sentenced to death, however the united states government replaced the members with criminals on death row, and sold the KAS members back to ramses on his island in Mexico.

Maya Lopez a 17 year old cheerleader from Torretas Mexico, was the only active person on the island, and she has been thought to have killed the other humans. Ramses placed all the KAS members on the island and promised to grant the one who killed all the other members freedom, after stripping there powers, he was going to see who truly is the ONE ABOVE ALL

REMEMBER NO POWERS! LET'S SEE HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moist and slimy feel of the moss rested on her face, she glanced up to see the midst from the vast forest, and she had been there for at least four months living on small rodents and other organisms, she was found on the streets living as a nomadic homeless person The man Keith Ramses II found her and offered her a place to live, what he didn’t tell her that it was going to be on an island off the coast of mainland Mexico. For 7 months she had fought a manipulated her way around the island killing off all of its inhabitants, using a series of boulders and sharp spear like logs. She was beginning to think of suicide until one day Ramses came to her and said. THIS NEXT BATCH WILL BE HARDER THEN BEFORE, IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO LIVE ALL FLY YOU OFF THIS ISLAND MY SELF.

Some henchmen came to her and strapped something to her ankle, the device had some type of red tag on it, and Maya looked at him and raised her eyebrow. THIS DEVICE STRAPPED TO YOUR ANKLE IS A BOMB, IT HAS A TRACKER ON IT TOUCH IT AND YOU GO BOOM, ALL THE OTHER COMPETITORS WILL HAVE A BOMB ON THERE ANKLE AS WELL  THIS IS ONE WAY TO MAKE THEM GO BYE. LOOK UP THERE he pointed up at surveillance monitor THEY ARE ALL OVER THIS ISLAND…MONITORING YOUR EVERY MOTION SO YOUNG MAYA SMILE...YOU’RE ON TV, BEING WATCHED BY FANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. After saying that the guards came in a picked Maya up placing her on a helicopter, the helicopter went above 10 miles into the ocean until they pushed Maya out.

She free fell about 13 feet until she hit the surface of the ocean. The water rushed over her head, swallowing and spitting her above and below the wave, the salty liquid ran through her tongue until she decided to kick her feet for propulsion towards the shore. When she got on the sandy beach she check around for something that could remove the handcuffs placed on her hands, it became apparent to her that it wasn’t going to happen so she just trotted along for now. As she was listening to the sounds of the forest around her she happened to glance up and see a line running through the island, this was how they were going to be recorded killing each other.  Maya scoffed at the sight and continued her journey into the forest, once again picking up any sharp objects; she could get her hand on. If there were more people on this island most likely she would appear to be the weakest one. She took a huge log and began running the sides back and forth until the end of it became sharp and pointy. She next pulled off her shoe string and tied a rock to another log. She took a piece of string from her other show and made a sack around her back to house her weapons, it was truly survival of the fittest.

Fibra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fibra

Tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, The sound of surging electricity around his knocked out body was all that was needed to wake him. The first instinct was to touch the back of his head, upon contact his suspicions were confirmed, the sticky substance stretched fourth towards his hands. The crimson liquid that had been dry for over a few hours stuck to his finger tips. His head was pounding, not giving him anytime to think. Everything was a blur, were he was and how he got there he had no idea. The last few days were a complete blank, every time he tried to get his memories in place a black void sucked them up and stopped him from reaching them. The electricity from the broken wire was moving like a wild snake towards his body, his eyes were still opening and closing trying to focus on were he was.

Before what would have been a deadly surge, his eyes finally came into focus as he quickly rolled out of the way before the live wire hit him. Fibra rose to his feet and as soon as he made the slightest of moves, his stomach rumbled and his head pounded even more. The hunger he was feeling was extreme and the headache was a complete bitch, Now he had to deal with being hungry, having a bad head and trying to figure out were he was and the events that had led up to it. Looking around at a room that looked like something from a 70s sci-fi movie. The floor was cracked tiles. The room was filled with computers and machines that looked like they had not been used in decades. That was evident by the grass and plants that had overgrown into the building. The windows were smashed, the sun light bounced of the smashed windows ad reflected from the tiles.

All he had on was a pair of torn jeans and a plain white top; there were no accessories on his body. Checking his ankle he felt a metallic object. Its touch against his skin was cold, trying to pull it off a rapid beeping started. Starting to panic at what was going on, Fibra stopped and so did the beeping. He was completely unaware that he was being watched. Walking almost staggering out of the building, Fibra began to walk, looking for any signs of life. Calling out but with no answer. Looking around he found himself in the middle of a forest. The area he was in was a complete circle to house the place he had just left. Shielding the light from his eyes he began to walk west. The jungle was much darker, the lush green canopies blocking out the sunlight. The sound of rustling leaves and chirping insects was a tune of the jungle. One that was both soothing and rather spooky in one.

A chill like something was wrong was going up his spine. Carrying on walking, Fibra saw the end of the west side of the forest. Once he had got out he was quickly brought to a halt. He looked over a large rock face; the waves were crashing against the rocks. One wrong move and he was dead. He quickly figured out he was on a island but how he got there that was something he was trying to figure out. Turning back to the forest Fibra looked for any sign of life or a way of the island

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The voices were heard from a distance as Stephanie stood over bloody bodies of criminals, somehow Nova was covered in their blood, she didn’t even remember how. She could just feel her heart race as police officers swarmed her and the KAS team. They were there to stop a simple robbery, only to find everyone who was involved in it already dead. She could hear the police officers yell at her while wilding their guns, the echo’s of their voices rushing through her as she slowly placed her hands in the air. Not sure what the hell to do next she tried to look for Sha, Prima and NeVann but couldn’t see them anywhere. She was alone right now, and she didn’t know whether to try and escape, or be taken in.

“Just keep your hands in the air Ms. Ardor and we wont hurt you.” A police officer said as he came up to her and slapped some handcuffs on her.

Nova’s eyes shot open as she sat up, breathing heavily as she looked around in a panic only to find herself in some cave. “W..where am I?” She said as she made a groan and rubbed her head. “What happened?” She felt a bump on the back of her head only to remember. “Ramses” She growled as she slowly stood up, only to feel herself slowly loose balance and fall back down to the ground. Ramses was the one who set up KAS in making them look like criminals and now he had the KAS team here to play a ‘game’. “I’ll burn him from the inside out when I see him!” She made a fist as she began to stop out of the cave only to be stopped by a bright light that flashes in her eyes, she closed her eyes as she shade her eyes as she slowly made her way out, groaning from the light as she looked around, only to find she was in some sort of jungle. “Wha-?” She looked around to see tall trees, vines, bushes, flowers and the sound of animals and incest’s filled the air. “I wonder… if the others are here…” She said as she began to walk around as she then heard some clanking from her foot.

Glancing down she saw a metallic band around her left ankle with a black little box connected to it. She arched her eyebrow as she knelt down on her right knee and planted her left foot on the ground, leaning over she looked at the device with a concern look on her face. “What in the world is this?” She asked as she gently ran her right index finger along it only to set off some sort of alarm on it. A red flashing light began to flicker as a beeping was heard. Nova’s eyes widen as she quickly leaned back lifting her hands up and away from the ankle bracelet. “Holy… it’s a bomb!” She said looked around trying to find someone, anyone. She then noticed something, she was trying to use her infrared vision to try and seek someone out, only to find she didn’t have it. She blinked her eyes a couple of times. “Maybe it broke when I got clunked in the head?” She asked herself, as she stood back up, a little worried as she continued to glance around. As she began to walk she then made it to a small clearing were a river was flowing south. Nova smirked as she looked up to be able to see the blue sky. “I bet I can see everything up their!” She said as she crouched down a little and then launched herself upward, her body making it about four feet in the air until her body came back down and slammed into the ground face first with a loud THUMP.

Nova groaned in pain as she pushed herself up slowly with her arms and looked up, small trickles of blood coming down her nose as she spat out a chunk of dirt from her mouth. “What the hell was that about!?” She blurted out as she sat up. “My… my powers…” She began as she put her hands out in front of her, looking down upon them. “Come on…” Steph said as she began to concentrate on her hands, her eyes focused on them as she tried to summon her fire, only to get… nothing, not a spark or even a wave of heat. “No, no, no, no…” standing up she ran up to a small bush and shot her hands out in front of her, the palm of her hands facing the bush as Nova began to yell out in anger, trying to command her fire to shoot out of her hands and set the plant on fire. She stood there for about five minutes until nothing happened. “I… I lost my fire…” she said as panic began to arise inside her. She then turned to a medium size boulder and walked up to it. “I have to have my super strength still, I mean… how can I lose that right?” She said as she crouched down and placed each hand under one side of the boulder, once getting a grip on it she then began to push upward with her legs, gritting her teeth as she felt her muscles began to strain from the struggle. The boulder didn’t even budge or shift in any way. Nova sighed as she then collapsed on the ground, falling on her back, her face looking upward as she looked up at the sky. Nothing was making sense anymore. KaS was now seen as a villain group, she’s on some sort of island thingy with a bomb attached to her left ankle AND her powers, ALL of her powers, are gone.

“What the hell is going on here?” She said as she continued to lay on the ground. “If I don’t have my powers… then… how am I going to survive…” Stephanie has lived with her powers for the past four years, she hand learned to relay on them for almost anything. She knew if she were to get in a fight with animals or for some reason with another person, she would be in trouble.

“I need to find the others, maybe they still have their powers and we can get off this island and get these… THINGS off of us.” She said as she pushed herself up from the ground and began to walk along the side of the river, her feet shuffling along the ground upon the dead leaves and twigs. 

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya set out for the middle of the forest, she remembered that a plane had crashed in that area some odd years  ago and if she could make if over there she could find some supplies for hunting and maybe some food.  Before she went any father she went into the shallow end of the water fall’s river edge and began rolling around in the mud, this was to camolouge herself from anyone else who might be wandering around. She looked up in the sky to see that the birds were flocking away from an area south of where they currently were.

Maya pulled her hand behind her head and pulled out her large spear, and began wading in the waters towards her destination. She doesn’t remember what exactly happened the day she was brought to the island but she does remember what happens once on the island kill or be killed. She knew that Solace city wasn’t far away but without her powers, she’d never make it.   

Maya listened closely she thought she heard some leaves ruffling, with the powerful sound waves from the waterfall, she really couldn’t hear a thing, but she was sure it was a person, because of the broken tree branches and crunched leaves. She slowly began moving with her spear in her hands, she didn’t know what exactly was in the bushes but she was going to find out.  She stayed on her toes, the noises from the forest wasn’t exactly loud during this time of day as she approached what appeared to be a women, the camera’s above her began to move with her.  Maya ran she leapt up into the air with the spear in her hand and her arm cocked back. She let out a screeching Yell as she intenended to drive her wooden spear into the back of the neck, of the female combantant.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Stephanie continued to walk though the forest, her boots now muddy and her cloths catching on tree branches and sharp edges of rocks. She grumbled to herself as she continued to walk, her feet still stepping on rotting leaves and twigs. What she didn’t know, was she that she was being followed by a camera. Nova relied on powers so much, that she forgot how to pay attention to her surroundings. She was still trying to figure out how to get off of this island and figure out HOW she lost her powers. It was like they could just take them from her. Her powers were infused inside her body, the cybernetic parts couldn’t just go away, not without having to operate on her.

As she continued to walk along the side of the river Nova then caught the sound of something. The sound of rustling and then a yell came from behind her, the yell of a young girl. She quickly turned around to find what looked like a girl covered in mud, twigs and leaves coming down from above her, holding tightly to what looked like a wooden spear.

"OH CRAP!" Nova blurted out as the girl launched her wooden spear forward, Nova, so used to having her metallic armor didn’t move till the last moment after realizing she was in real danger. A wave of pain flowed through Nova’s body, the sharp wooden point of the spear dug into Stephs left shoulder, and poked through the other end. She let out a scream filled with pain as her head shot back, she could feel her muscles contract around the spear, trying to hold it into place so it wouldn’t do more damage. While the spear was still inside her, Nova grabbed it with her left hand as close to the wound as she could and held it sturdy as she used the right palm of her hand to break the spear by slamming it into the side of the spear. Breaking it off and now having a rigid end. Stephanie took a couple of steps back as she could feel streams of blood now coming down from her shoulder pain still throbbing through it as she could feel her left arm slump over. Her green eyes then wandered upward towards the girl responsible for bringing her pain.

"Who, the HELL are you?" She yelled out, gritting her teeth as her voice was filled with anger. "Did that damn Ramses put you up to this? Huh?" Nova spat out, she was so pissed off right now. First her team was set up, then she came to this island, found out she somehow lost her powers, is strapped to a bomb, and NOW some girl is trying to kill her with a wooden spear! "Doesnt matter, I’m filled to the top with this crap and I don’t need to put up with YOU." Nova yelled out as she pulled out the end of the spear that was jammed into her body, letting out a grunt of paint as she shut her eyes closed to try and block the pain. She let out a sigh as she held tight to the now bloody ‘spear’ and looked up at the girl. "All because I don’t have my powers, DOESNT MEAN I’M WEAK!" Nova yelled out at the top of her lungs, the birds that were in the trees flew away from the noise. Stephanie just gave away their position to anyone else who might have been close by, but as of right now, she didnt care. She only had one thing on her mind right now, and it was standing right in front of her.

With a yell Nova grabbed the broken end of the spear with her right hand and launched it forward, throwing it at the mud covered girl. All because Nova didnt have her powers, didnt mean she didnt have fighting skills she had developed over the years. The spear was sent forward, flying toward the girls chest. Nova then took a quick glance around, figuring out her surroundings. ‘Rocks, tree branches, bee’s nest... BEES NEST!’ Nova thought to herself as she saw a huge bee’s nest right above the girl. Not taking another moment Nova quickly took off running towards the river that was about ten feet away. While the young warrior would be trying to figure out what Nova was doing, Stephanie grabbed a smooth rock at the edge of the bay and without a hesitation threw the rock at the nest, it hit it right in the middle of it and sent it crashing about two feet to the right of the girl. Knowing the bee’s would be pissed and wanting to attack the closest thing to them, Nova then jumped in the river and began to swim under the water, trying to avoid the bee’s, leaving the girl behind.

The water was freezing cold as the river rushed over Nova’s body, and the current was moving so quickly that it caused Stephanie to flip around in the water a few times, trying to get herself back in control. A few seconds later Stephanie lift her head above the water and gasped for air, still riding the current she looked around to see she was coming closer to the edge of the river, she had to have made a good distance between her and the girl, so Nova swam to the edge and climbed out, dragging her body out of the cold water. Stephanie grunt in pain as her left shoulder continued to throb in pain, she flipped herself over to her back and felt the water just soak the Earth under her. Her body began to slighty shake from being cold, Stephanie knew if she didnt dry herself off or at least get into the sun, she was going to develop hypothermia. Not wasting anymore time Nova got on her right side and pushed herself up from the ground, walking away from the river and into the sun were the trees didnt cover the ground. Now being more careful Nova walked over to the sun light and stood still, allowing the sun’s ray’s to cover her, warmth slowly coming back to her, but her shoulder still in pain. Looking down at it she could see the wound still bleeding. "Gatta get this in control." She said as she grabbed the left sleeve of her torn jacket and tore it from the elbow down. She then wrapped her wound with he cloth and tide it up as tight as she could without cutting off all of the circulation to it.

"That girl... who was she... why was she trying to kill me...." Nova said to herself as she began to walk around picking up any small smooth and pointed stones she could find while also picking up small sturdy twigs. "Are there more? Who else is here, there’s no way I can be the only one here." She said to herself as she finally got enough. Nova then began to use the smooth rocks to sharpen the already pointed stones, making them even sharper while making them smaller and then grabbed some flexible green branches from small bushes and used them to tie the stones to the thick small branches, making about five daggers for herself, tucking them behind her. She then walked up to a tall jungle tree and jumped up, climbing up the tree slowly as she struggled with her left shoulder. She continued to climb until she reached the top, now standing on a sturdy branch she looked across the area to find the jungle area was MUCH larger than she hoped it would be. The Island was huge, with even larger trees standing around the area, but about a mile away was a small clearing, a circular clearing. "Something must be over there..." She told herself as she sat on the branch looking over the horizon the sun was already starting to set. "I'll go at night, be easier to move around without being detected." She said as she stood up on the thick tree branch and reached up, grabbing a thick green vine and pulling down hard on it, gathering it in her hands and wrapping it around her waist to save it. "I should get going, by the time I get down, it will be time to get moving." She said as she began to climb back down the tree and to the jungle ground were she would begin her walk.