Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Leung Lin Yao
In  Ancient China,rumor spread of a woman whose power far exceeded  all that had come before her.She was purported to have trained a dragon she could summon at will.During combat,the lady warrior was known to wear a gauntlet fashioned of the same material as the dragon itself,granting her abilities far beyond those she battled.She was rumored to have single-handedly stopped a mongol invasion at the great wall.To this day her story is legend and the gauntlet she wielded is sought after by her ancestors and her rival and her ancestors.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shiori-Sama
Following the destruction of her kingdom and the death of her father  Nabushiage at the hands of the Chinese assassins led by Leung Lin Yao.Shiori  wandered the countryside of the china in search for the mystical guantlet that had been used to kill her husband.She searched high and low until finally coming across the weapon in a cave that smelled of fire and brimstone,but before she could wield the guantlet descendants of Yao surrounded her in attempt to keep the gauntlet for there family.Shiori defeated them all in swift blade movements and amazing skill,the gauntlet came to her without hesitation and she left the cave,happy with revenge and lusted with power....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Months,Years,Centuries,and more has passed since the two female warriors paths has intertwined and the Yao clan is once again in possesion of the gauntlet.Not to mention the time of year for the deul that determines who gets to keep if for the next decade is coming soon.Warriors have been trained for years for this day,this rivalry of families is one that can only be solved with death and deception.The Sama family has hired a distant cousin to the royal lineage in order to help them retrieve the famed weapon and his name is no other then Akira Sama Yokahana,or most known as Akira Overdrive!

Rumours have been spread of his entrance into the royal rivalry and the Yao clan has brought in one of thier own.A fearless warrior who has made his way through the ranks of the clan and the mercenary buisness.Most call him Tenjin.Without doubt the two warriors would clash and only one could possibly survive and bring home the gauntlet,the battle was to be held at the end of the Great Wall in China.A section untouched by the many tourist and even the government,arrows,skeletons and rusty swords lie there.It was the sacred battle groun where the two Shinobi would fight.On the Eve of War,Akira Overdrive stepped from his tent which he set up in the mountains surrounding the Great Wall,his battle armor was strapped on tight and his legendary cursed sword was strapped close to his body.His men surrounded him and all waited for his orders as he slowly slipped on his mask and lept onto his arabian breed horse.A single fist let his men know it was time to leave and begin the duel.Akira reached the sacred grounds and observed his surroundings,kicking sand and foreign objects off the battlefield,and ordering his men to light the torches that illuminated the whole area.He awaite his rival.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tenjin

An empty room located somewhere in the depths of the Chinese underground sat a man in a wooden chair dead center in the middle of the dark room. Beams of light shined through countless holes in the age damaged walls, they criss-crossed left and right but some found their mark on the man. He wore a black leather jumpsuit, skin tight and covered with belts fastened with brass buckles. It was unzipped most of the way bearing his pale white skin and stomach muscles that looked like they were hand carved. A black leather choker with a Christian cross hung from it and was being rubbed by the man’s nimble fingers of his left hand. His right hand was constantly tapping the chair’s arm with anticipation and a low mutter of a dark devilish voice sounded “what time is it?” said the silver hair man as he rested his back against the chair. The door opened from the right and the deafening sounds of club music broke the eerie silence of the room and stood a small man with a long scar running down his face “It is almost time Tenjin, you can probably get ready to leave ba..ba..but of course at your own wishes.” The man in the door shivered with fright as Tenjin rose from the chair and the low thud and clink of his boots echoed in the room as he made his way to the man then stopped and stared into his eyes, Tenjin’s pupil were bright red from the augmentation he had endured to become his present self. The man trembled as Katsuro laughed out loud and began to walk through the long white plastered hall upon reaching the dance floor. The bass of the techno music thumped and the bright multi-colored lights flashed wildly, the people danced like they were in a trance as beads of sweat shimmered on their skin. He continued to make his way through the crowd letting his shoulders slam into the dancers without stopping until a forceful push made Tenjin stumble forward two paces then turned shifting his mid length hair from his eyes to glare at the man who pushed him. “Watch where you are going ya freak!” the man was an American probably a marine. Katsuro smirked then whipped an enormous gun from a holster on his side and let off a single thunderous round straight into the man’s chest, the force of the impact was so tremendous it severed the man in half at chest level then blood sprayed into the air. The bullet continued through the man and did the same to his girlfriend or whatever she was. The music was muted by the screams of by-standers as they became drenched in blood. Tenjin slid his gun back into its holster and turned around like nothing happened and made his way outside.

Two hours later

Making his way slowly up the ancient stone steps, he finally made it to the battleground. Layered with ancient weapons and skeletal corpses he saw a man he knew for a long time kicking them around to clear a circular make shift ring covered in dust and sand. It was Akira, his old boss from two groups Tenjin had joined long ago before he had this transformation gratitude’s to a genius of a teammate known as the Scientist. He made his way to his opponent but stopped about twenty paces from his enemy and took in the mountain air deep into his lungs before saying “It’s been a while Akira, I longed for this moment like a mother bearing a child….it is glorious. Now that we have a reason to fight I am like a gitty school girl, you have no idea. I don’t really give a damn about ancestry but I am glad it came down to this.” Tenjin’s voice was raspy and deep and a strong eastbound wind sent his hair dancing in its path before finally resting over his red eyes again. “Normally I don’t say much before me and an opponent attempt to kill each other but it seems fitting here.” Instantly Tenjin tore the pistols from their holsters and in the low light of the rising sun shown the etched letters of his firearm’s rails, one read “Black Christmas” and the other read “Red Rain”. As soon as he gripped them they became active from their safety devices via his fingerprint on the trigger system. With his arms extended and the long silver barrels of the custom pistols pointing at Akira’s head and chest. “Let’s begin!” Katsuro screamed as the hammers of his weapons slammed onto the base of the bullets internally letting off an ear shattering bang sending them coursing at his nemesis intending to kill from the get go. He let of ten rounds, five a piece from each handgun then ran forward and leaping into a corkscrew but he stayed in mid air for inhuman amounts of time and as he spun like a Russian ballerina he let his arms extend outwards and fired the 500. Magnum rounds in all directions before landing in a standing position and pressed a button located towards the railing. The button released the clips and even before they landed and rattled on the floor he already slammed new fully loaded clips into feeding system. A small amount of smoke rushed from the barrels and he glanced at the partially emerged sun before looking back at his opponent awaiting his next move.     

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Anticipation began to eat at the Shinobi of legendary status.Akira could feel the weapon call to him,the Blood Sword that was cursed expanded the thirst for enemies blood the more it was used,and Akira had used it countless times.A ancient japanese rhythm played over and over in his head,it was a war song that the general's army played before crushing their opponent completely,leaving no ember of the fire.Power surged through Akira as he silently drew his blade,it shunned the light and made a sound that seemed as if it confessed it named,it cried a little and once again made its name known."Bloody Tears."The sword was cursed and hungrier then a starved vampire,though Akira could hold the temptations to himself until Tenjin arrived,for if he couldn't,his men would be dead.

Soon though,a slight echo rang through the valley like area,as the sun began to set.It was the metal meeting stone,Tenjin had arrived and met face to face with Akira looking colder then ever,Akira's men had faded in the shadows and showed honor by leaving with a bow to their master his rival.Tenjin spoke out with piercing words.

“It’s been a while Akira, I longed for this moment like a mother bearing a child….it is glorious. Now that we have a reason to fight I am like a gitty school girl, you have no idea. I don’t really give a damn about ancestry but I am glad it came down to this.”

Akira smirked under his mask,then let Tenjin speak more,for he knew the ninja had more to say.

“Normally I don’t say much before me and an opponent attempt to kill each other but it seems fitting here.”

“Let’s begin!”

Katsuro screamed as his guns let go bullet after bullet,starting off the battle without further hesitation or hindrance.Hot metal came flying towards AO,moving just like cheetahs chasing down prey,but unfortunately for Tenjin,Akira moved faster then any gazelle and quickly flipped to the side letting the rounds hit the sand and bring up dust.Akira ducked down as he summoned a strong west wind that pushed the missile like slugs of the 500. Magnum into the air and back towards the ground,causing a small impact.Smoke cleared after the rounds  landed and the shells bounced off the floor.It was silence once again,and Akira spoke.

" Ha.Damn Tenjin,your killing me with the guns.You use to be so cool."

With that The Death Dealer lept up into the air and spread his arms out and brought his Blood Sword in a downward motion for Tenjin's head,but as he reached the lowest point of his jump,he manipulated the winds in the air to slightly push him to the right of Tenjin,while simultaneously spinning around with a horizontal slash,then finally landing,parrying back with his right foot,and coming back with a roundhouse with his left.

His barrage seemed to be over as he preformed several backflips to create space between the two.He stabbed his sword into the ground,and reached under cloak grabbing his twin dragon imprinted nunchuk,and quickly snapping them with uncanny skill and twisting them around his body  until coming back to the front,straightening them out and letting the chain rattle.A strong gust blew towards Tenjin as he snapped the weapons,creating a ripple of wind in the ground and surrounding trees.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tenjin

As he simultaneously cocked the rails of his weapons against the leather clad legs he saw Akira move like a blur letting the bullets fly all over the place and slam into the ancient brick. He listens to Akira’s comment and smiled with a ghoulish grin and spoke “Used to? The whole sword thing isn’t me anymore I got a little modern now a days. I can still get down but the whole samurai thing isn’t me anymore, you can blame it on Clint Eastwood.” Tenjin laughed like a madman but was silenced when his shadow like opponent leaped into the air. Katsuro’s leather suit glimmered in the low light and his guns reflected it like mirrors as his foe descended like a falcon upon a rabbit. His heart thumped like a war drum and his hair shined slightly as sweat layered the locks, the bitter cold bite at him like wolves on a carcass but Tenjin’s body showed no signs of fault or weakening. His cross pendant shook as Tenjin braced his legs swiftly and prepared himself for his enemy’s attack and eyeballed the sword like a hungry beast and watched it come at him in bloodlust aimed for his head. Kenpachi instantly shifted himself to the left side letting the blade sweep downwards past him merely a foot and a half away but to his surprise Akira launched himself to the side while swinging the sword with much haste. Katsuro did something most would find disturbing and inhuman; he bent his back in a forty five degree angle at the hips letting the legendary sword followed by a perfect attempt of a roundhouse kick tear through the air over him. If he couldn’t perform these feats he would have been torn in twine because of lack of armor. As the razor sharp edge passed his body Tenjin used his back muscles to pull him to his standard position and watched the shinobi stab the man made flooring and reveal nunchucks Katsuro laughed and spoke in an arrogant tone “Wow, you say something to me for using firearms and yet you are going all Enter the Dragon on me.” Suddenly his laughter was silenced as a hurricane like gust slammed into him as Akira spun his nunchucku flawlessly. Tenjin was careless and was knocked off his feet and slid into the small rail like wall that surrounded the battleground. His shoulder crashed into the wall followed by a curse from Katsuro’s mouth. The battle ground was cast in shadows and darkness and still pressed against the wall Tenjin meld into the railing’s shade. He merged with it like water, paranormally making the shadow ripple like liquid, he had disappeared until bursting from behind his opponent using Akira’s shadow as a vassal. In a swift crouching motion he sent a legsweep using his right leg hoping to catch his foe off guard and in one fluid movement using the same leg sent a sidekick for Akira’s back. This series was used in hopes of making his rival off balance and then sending him soaring through the air. Of course he doubted himself so he launched backwards almost twenty feet in a single bound, his gravity defying powers would indeed assist him against such a fast and deadly opponent.

“Well seeing that you have some new powers in store for me looks like I am going to have to kick it up a notch or two.” Suddenly Tenjin leaped forward but as he became airborne he morphed himself into a swarm of vampire bats instantly. The swarm screeched as the creatures flapped their wings and flew forward at Akira with great haste but suddenly the swelling mass of night bond beasts formed back into Tenjin only three four away from his rival’s vicinity and still in the air he rotated his body around facing the opposite direction instead of looking at his enemy and then back flipped half way only to be upside down now his face was meeting Akira’s eyes for a moment before following through with the flip now behind Akira give or take a foot and sent his heel for the back of his neck in a spin kick. At the same time he slid his guns in the holsters and smiled as he launched a small psionic wave for his foe strong enough to send a car flying several feet.