#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio

People Power!

Power is Fashionable

Excuse me. I said, excuse me! Four years I've spent my time in the public eye. 1460 days working my ass off to save human beings that quite frankly never deserved my attention. Hell they're probably all dead by now. And over the course of my tenure as a heroine, I've witnessed wars on Ninjeta and multiple divides between star-spangled hippies. Saving lives is rather pointless in retrospect. Come on now. Humanity has become a tumor for the super-human community. Its sad but true. Trying to counteract my position would be foolish.

Exhausted of all the trivial issues, dramatics, and underlying jealous the redheaded mystery took it upon herself to move up in this pathetic world. With the pulling of the right strings I managed to escalate my prominence a matter of twenty-four hours. Faster than any other woman around here. Yes, I know I've been attached to the description of a whore but so be it. Honestly these other women don't understand the politics of our reality. If a woman wants to get ahead..sometimes she has to get downright dirty.

I stretched myself thin. I can admit to such a fault. Acting as a mole in the Order of Sancta Camisa for Tenebrasque IN. Of course my plans fell through so I was forced to play my hand prematurely. Therefore effectively defecting into the Trinity Foundation. Still attached to my duties on Mount Olympus, words still ring in my conscience. A smart woman once told me to choose a single path. One that would give me the respect, publicity, and divinity I so rightfully deserve.

As the executive administrator to King Vasilias it is my duty to uphold class in my dimension, to advise my fearless leader to make the right choices for our kingdom, and weed out any traitors whether they be minuscule or immense. After the Crisis in Olympus there has one issue that was suspiciously left unattended. Our dimension's general has gone AWOL. Something that cannot be accepted in the court any longer. Victor Grey must be contained immediately. The longer he is left unsupervised, the more vulnerable Vasilias' domain will become.

Find Him!

This is a message to all of the Gods! Find me the location of Mister Grey and you will surely be rewarded. Thank you for listening my fellow brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, and totally unrelated peasants. My name is Clarice Michelle Zeraz and the safety of Mount Olympus is all I care for. Have no fear my relatives. I will observe this mission appropriately as Seward properly captures the renegade general. Have a good eternity. All Hail Vasilias! Maestro to a new generation! A man who serves his worshipers! People Power!

RPG between: Clara Mass & Victor Grey

Fallout From Crisis in Olympus

#2 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

It's up :D

#3 Posted by Princess_Zixx (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Clara !

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o niceeeeeeeeeeeee

#5 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're sending Seward after me eh?

#6 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@VictorGrey : Gods will warn you of their impending arrival so that gives you some set up, but Seward will fight you while Clarice throws taunts.  I may have her get in as well, haven't decided yet.  
@Princess_Zixx : Thanks :D 
@Mercy_ : Thanks ^.^ I see your liking the new Clarice?
#7 Posted by Princess_Zixx (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: ^0^

#8 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Seward fights me? Clara has me set up to look like i'm resisting, very clever . . .

#9 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@VictorGrey : Yeah I kinda took him from Angeni xD 

And thanks..clever has been my number one quality as of late
#10 Posted by Princess_Zixx (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Is that Heel Eve ?

I haven't been watching as of late

#11 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I hope Seward doesn't pancake me before I can explain the situation to him, haha. So when does the OP go up?

#12 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@VictorGrey : No promises, I'll keep you updated through the pm 
@Princess_Zixx : Yes, she's so much better at being bad
#13 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick in their skulls, Vic.

#14 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: Haha, thanks.

#15 Edited by Princess_Zixx (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: And she'll actually get more face time, then 2 min diva matches

#16 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

This calls for a new armour . . .

#17 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Princess_Zixx : I know.  It was better to be a woman in the WWE back in the early days. 
 @1146Abel : Ehh I'm not the bad guy here
#18 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I know, lol. Abel doesn't. And he's more likely to side with Victor even if they haven't met yet.

#19 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@1146Abel : Well as long as you know ;)
#20 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I wouldn't say the Attitude era was the greatest ^_^, but they did actually wrestle, since we lost the over sexual mentality, we'd keep the level of equal time and focus.

They don't train these girls and talents like Nat and Even A.J. are being wasted.

#21 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Well i'm just an innocent mortal :)

#22 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale : Exactly! Took the words right from my mouth.  Its sad.  I was so excited when Kharma arrived but than she disappeared D:
#23 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: They are waiting till she back in ring shape, since having a baby.Then it's Beth vs Kharma, hopefully Layla is in it still a triple threat, she's doing good for them don't drop her just yet,

But it wouldn't be the first time they screwed someone who deserved better I.E. Christian

sorry in lady smark mode.

#24 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, I have no idea what you two are talking about.

#25 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: Wrestling ^0^

#26 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale : What I hate it's the fact that their not giving the women any screen type, building no hype for their matches, and just waiting for Kharma (she's great) but come on now.  Its hard to get excited when there's momentum going into the match. 

Don't be get me started on Christian, he seriously lost the WHC on Smackdown for god's sake
#27 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: They aren't even hinting at her anymore, but again an out of blue attack works

I stopped watching for a while cause of what they did

#28 Posted by Thee_Champion (5662 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. Good luck with this :)

#29 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Olympian_Champion: I'll need some.

#30 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale : Not to mention what they did to Beth Phoenix the Monday before Extreme Rules -__-  
I keep watching in hopes of it getting better 
@Olympian_Champion : Thanks btw bump one of our discussions...I need a list of gods that worked on Zeus' side during the crisis.  Victor gave me a list but I'm sure they are others who weren't a part of the rpg.
#31 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Or Nat's.... gaseous period.

#32 Posted by Thee_Champion (5662 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Alright, done :)

#33 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale: The last good story I can recall was the break up of LayCool >.<
#34 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: last good diva thing was Laycool ^_^

#35 Posted by RyanGrey (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Go daddy!

#36 Posted by Clara Mass (8021 posts) - - Show Bio
@RyanGrey : I think I vomited a tad bit 
#37 Posted by RyanGrey (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Why? :(

#38 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: *passes the pepto*

#39 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#40 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: So who are you rooting for?

#41 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

Myself, of course

#42 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: Psh, i'm Greek ;)

#43 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey said:

Victor Grey xD

#44 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

What does that change? lol

#45 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: Haha.

#46 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: I hear you are of Greek Ancestry?

#47 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91 said:

@VictorGrey said:

Victor Grey xD

rawrrrrrrrrr

#48 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

From who? O_O I didn't know I was Greek

#49 Posted by VictorGrey (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: Haha, I better change my sources . . .

Well root for me because . . . i'm listening to 'Payphone' by Adam Levine. ^_^

#50 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Down girl

Go watch full house with a lit candle :P