Mademoiselle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mademoiselle

Darkchild vs. Mademoiselle

'Twas a beautiful day, til these two came out to play, A beauty and a beast, in a Manor in the east.

Alice took a compact from her Louis Vuitton clutch purse, angling it just right so that she could see around the corner. Seeing that no one was there she stepped out from the corner, standing in the direct of path of beaming sunlight. She pushed her over-sized sunglasses down on to her face with her index finger.  She was standing on the the balcony directly overlooking  the grand lobby, she slowly put away her compact, as she heard movement coming from the hallway to her right. Blythe turned around becoming completely aware of her enviroment...she slowly creeped toward the entrance to the hallway. She jumped into the center of the entrance expecting see the Brute, who was no where to be found. She  pursed her lips in discontent, pouting for a couple seconds before regaining her composure.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" She taunted.

She then heard another noise coming from a door all the way at the end of the hallway, She strutted angrily toward the room, twisting the knob to enter. The knob barely moved.

"Did you lock yourself in there mother f*cker?!" She shouted.

She found her way to a supply closet down a flight of stairs, near the kitchen..As she opened the door her eyes radiated. Sledge hammers and axes and picks and mallets. She picked up the sledge hammer with her right hand, her other hand still being occupied by her purse. She dragged it all the way back up the flight of stairs and down the hallway. Stuffing her clutch under her arm, she swung the sledge hammer at the door knob, breaking it, rendering the knock useless. And there he was...

"Hiding from something?" she giggled wickedly.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild
Ten minutes ago.

Darkchild walks into Madems abode, with a cocky smile on his face. Following her he watches as her little BB(bubble butt) sways from side to side, fixated on her rear he completely has lost what she was initially saying. Suddenly she stops and he slams into a wall "Sonnova.....What?" Madem stands tapping her foot against the ground her purse clutched in her hand "Did you hear anything I was saying?" Darkchild looks around trying to come up with something, trying to remember a smidgen of what she was talking about. Then it pops into his head an he raises his finger "You were making a list of what you need to get......wait were you expecting me to get them?"

Madem smiles and nods her head "Well thats what your good for DC right? A chaufer." She smiles a smug grin and asks "So what do you think of my new purse." A glare comes to his and he nods his head "Two things, Im not your servant and I am defiantly not your man. That would be my son, he finds you more than compelling enough to do everything thing you ask of him. And.....the purse....its disgusting looking, I hate pink." His eyes widen and he lets out a ' Oh sh!t" before the room becomes filled with flying debris all aiming at him.

"Come on Madem." Ducks his head behind the couch "You know im honest,why ask a honest question if you dont want a honest answer? (Fork embedds itself in his forehead) DAMMIT THAT HURT!!" Ducking again behind the couch he pulls the fork out and pulls his sleeve up twisting a knob on his suit turning it on "Come on love! I really dont want to do this but I will if I have to." He stands up acting tough as the suit turns on, but his smug look turns into a show of fear as every piece of furniture floats in the air "You had sex with a telekineitc last night didnt you. AHHHHH"

Now

He runs screaming from the crazed woman slamming himself into a closet "Ok ok ok say something nice to her maybe that will help.....oh crap." The door knob shoots across from the door as the other side is broken an the door opens

"You have pretty shoes?"