• 60 results
#51 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

Strigidae neeeeeeeeeeds my attention

#52 Edited by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently I have been slacking in my duties when it comes to paying attention to our Strigidae (aka Lil' Impero). Now as penance I must make up for all the lost attention as a result of my self-imposed retirement. This thread will be used to house the numerous odes to Lady Strigidae and make sure such a grievous error never again sullies our beloved Vine.

Who?...

dO?Ob

#53 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I don't know, I'm sore and wish to be entertained. Go bother someone.

#54 Posted by Armistice (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I don't know, I'm sore and wish to be entertained. Go bother someone.

So you want me to get into either an Armistice Problem or Ego Vs. Ego smack contest ?

#55 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Truth be told, all you guys out there with your "I'm-so-great-ego-stroking" are really projecting your inferiority complexes in a totally embarrassing way.

But it's all entertaining for me, so yes, one of either of those.

#56 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, this is back :D

#57 Posted by Armistice (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Truth be told, all you guys out there with your "I'm-so-great-ego-stroking" are really projecting your inferiority complexes in a totally embarrassing way.

But it's all entertaining for me, so yes, one of either of those.

It is only embarrassing if you actually believe it and do not do it for the lulz

and what do I get out of this in return?

#58 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: You set this thread up for the express purpose of catering to me. There's no bargaining, no trade. You just do iiiit!

#59 Edited by Armistice (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: You set this thread up for the express purpose of catering to me. There's no bargaining, no trade. You just do iiiit!

My thread, my rules.

But in this case as you are not feeling well, I'll make an exception. Any particular target you wish to unleash me on?

#60 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Darn right you will, because I'm awesome!

I don't know. >.>

#61 Posted by Armistice (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Darn right you will, because I'm awesome!

I don't know. >.>

OK, I will just strike someone unsuspecting of an impending Armistice Problem descending upon them, their souls will burn for your gleeful enjoyment :)