#1 Edited by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed threads being created where one viner asks another, what is your opinion.  In which, the other viner replys it would be better and cooler to see your character go into this direction.  So, instead of creating threads with the same meaning and taking up space.  Simply bump this thread up with questions and hope for a reply. 
 
If anyone can help me, that write the number 
 

Should Closure -

  
 
 
1. Become leader of the Future Conquerors (Read bio or rpgs I've participated in) 
2. Slowly return to heroics and be the man Chaos Agent wanted him to be 
3. Return to assassin/mercenary roots, and become a loner 
4. Go on a quest, in which the people he once stood by must finally die
#2 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I like 3 best. :-)

#3 Posted by Lord's Angel (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick with my own threads thank you .lol  
 
2
#4 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmmm  3? ;]

#5 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lord's Angel said:
"I'll stick with my own threads thank you .lol   2 "

I'm just trying to help the community =P 
 
Thanks
#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

2 or 4 IMO
#7 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"2 or 4 IMO "


Thanks =D

Who's that as your icon?

#8 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's up to you, ultimately ^^
 
but I say 2, 3 sounds good also, a little more villainous, which could really better the rep of those who wear red XD

#9 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@T.J. Magnum said:
"Well it's up to you, ultimately ^^  but I say 2, 3 sounds good also, a little more villainous, which could really better the rep of those who wear red XD "

I'm reds last hope XD
#10 Posted by Starformer (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Number four

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
@T.J. Magnum said:
" Well it's up to you, ultimately ^^  but I say 2, 3 sounds good also, a little more villainous, which could really better the rep of those who wear red XD "
I meant to say 4 as well :D
#12 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Number 4 is the best one for someone trying to rebuild their character. You're red now. You've taken innocent lives. You can never truly be blue again.
#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" @T.J. Magnum said:
"Well it's up to you, ultimately ^^  but I say 2, 3 sounds good also, a little more villainous, which could really better the rep of those who wear red XD "
I'm reds last hope XD "
Bullsh!t :P
 
Number 4 by a long shot.
#14 Posted by The Solis (431 posts) - - Show Bio

All of the above in stages  
Start with 3 then go to 4 then 1 and finish with 2

#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

2 he was better as a hero, leave the assassin business to the grown ups lol ;P

#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna be doing something into this thing tomorrow :) it's very big for me.

#18 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" 2 "
SLAPS!!!!!! 

Underlined! So you know how hard it was :P
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit: You're slapping the wrong guy..he'll barrage you with slaps..wanderer is always slap happy :p
#21 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
" SLAPS!!!!!!  Underlined! So you know how hard it was :P "
O_o For no apparent reason?... dropkicks!
#22 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

3
 
We need a good merc on the vine xP

#23 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27116 posts) - - Show Bio

nice thread Closure

#24 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
"nice thread Closure "

Thanks and btw cool icon =D 
#25 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
"nice thread Closure "
Thanks and btw cool icon =D  "
cheers oh and i forgot to vote and i go for 1
#26 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to say 4 until I realized I might have to be one of the ones who would 'have to die'  
 
so I'm going for 1 ^_^

#27 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
"nice thread Closure "
Thanks and btw cool icon =D  "
cheers oh and i forgot to vote and i go for 1 "

I'll be the new leader of the League of Assassins (CV version) XD 
 
Here's a bunny rabbit for coming up with a vote ^_^
#28 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
"I was going to say 4 until I realized I might have to be one of the ones who would 'have to die'   so I'm going for 1 ^_^ "

I might go easy on you Feral ^_^ 
 
During the Secret War and the thing with Sha's death (I couldn't handle killing a friend that has gone through to much) 
 
A kiss would put you on the safe list indeed XP 
#29 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
"nice thread Closure "
Thanks and btw cool icon =D  "
cheers oh and i forgot to vote and i go for 1 "
I'll be the new leader of the League of Assassins (CV version) XD  Here's a bunny rabbit for coming up with a vote ^_^ "
looks at the bunny..... 
 
oooo kkkkk then 
 
walks off swinging the bunny
#30 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Closure said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
"nice thread Closure "
Thanks and btw cool icon =D  "
cheers oh and i forgot to vote and i go for 1 "
I'll be the new leader of the League of Assassins (CV version) XD  Here's a bunny rabbit for coming up with a vote ^_^ "
looks at the bunny.....  oooo kkkkk then  walks off swinging the bunny "

Clicks the detonation button accidently 
 
BOOM!! 
 
Sorry.....poor bunny
#31 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" @Feral Nova said:
"I was going to say 4 until I realized I might have to be one of the ones who would 'have to die'   so I'm going for 1 ^_^ "
I might go easy on you Feral ^_^  During the Secret War and the thing with Sha's death (I couldn't handle killing a friend that has gone through to much)  A kiss would put you on the safe list indeed XP  "
O_o kiss? How about a kick to the face? xP 
#32 Posted by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" @Closure said:
" @Feral Nova said:
"I was going to say 4 until I realized I might have to be one of the ones who would 'have to die'   so I'm going for 1 ^_^ "
I might go easy on you Feral ^_^  During the Secret War and the thing with Sha's death (I couldn't handle killing a friend that has gone through to much)  A kiss would put you on the safe list indeed XP  "
O_o kiss? How about a kick to the face? xP  "

God you act like a kiss on the cheek is the end of the world.  I'll take a pass on the kick, I here they hurt XP
#33 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
God you act like a kiss on the cheek is the end of the world.  I'll take a pass on the kick, I here they hurt XP "
O_o have you EVER seen Nova kiss anyone!? Well... other than NeVann xD I dont give out kiss's xP its not the Nova thing to do. 
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to help me!

 
so over the last few weeks I realized my character was a bit boring and I didn't like where he was going and last week I realized I was going to
  re do him and try and breathe a new life into his character and make him a bit more cooler. so I decided it would be the best decision to ask 
the vine :)
 
  1. Should my character go down a more "darker" character road and start using guns? something like the punisher?
  2. Should I re do my character and base him upon someone like the green arrow, who is a bit more lighthearted and more fun and people friendly?
  3. Stay the same?
  4. Or take advice from the vine and have them suggest something new and fun from their point of view?
#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

 Gerald


















#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter: This isn't the how do you picture others thread drift..:p
#37 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"

Time to help me!

 
so over the last few weeks I realized my character was a bit boring and I didn't like where he was going and last week I realized I was going to
  re do him and try and breathe a new life into his character and make him a bit more cooler. so I decided it would be the best decision to ask 
the vine :)
 
  1. Should my character go down a more "darker" character road and start using guns? something like the punisher?
  2. Should I re do my character and base him upon someone like the green arrow, who is a bit more lighthearted and more fun and people friendly?
  3. Stay the same?
  4. Or take advice from the vine and have them suggest something new and fun from their point of view?
"
uuhhh I honestly dont know much about your character >_> so its kinda hard to choose.  
 
I think you should go Neutral, try that out for a bit ^_^
#38 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn...
 
 
Dupe or Precise?

#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: I cant, I like my hero team and enjoy where I stand as a hero at the moment.
#40 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Feral Nova: I cant, I like my hero team and enjoy where I stand as a hero at the moment. "
lol then how were you going to make your character more 'darker'? xD 
#41 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" I'm torn...
 
 
Dupe or Precise? "
Dupe
 
@geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: This isn't the how do you picture others thread drift..:p "
It was either that or Cassidy. 
 
But seriously, Go with Green Arrow.
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Feral Nova: I cant, I like my hero team and enjoy where I stand as a hero at the moment. "
lol then how were you going to make your character more 'darker'? xD  "
Just give him a darker bio/use different techniques I wouldn't use with this character
#43 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.... there is a thread for everything
#44 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" I'm torn...
 
 
Dupe or Precise? "
O_O' YOUR PRECISE!??!?!?!?!?!?! I was wondering where you went lol 
 
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Feral Nova said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Feral Nova: I cant, I like my hero team and enjoy where I stand as a hero at the moment. "
lol then how were you going to make your character more 'darker'? xD  "
Just give him a darker bio/use different techniques I wouldn't use with this character "
and then thats what I'm saying, go neutral, even if its with another character lol 
 
I havent really read any of your posts (being honest) so I dont know how your character is, so I cant tell you if you should stay the way you are... or change it up lol 
#45 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" I'm torn...
Dupe or Precise? "
Dupe. And that's mainly out of curiousity since I've yet to see him in an RPG lol (even though you use the account all the time xP).
#46 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" O_O' YOUR PRECISE!??!?!?!?!?!?! I was wondering where you went lol   "
........ -__-
 
Looks at Nova.... Shakes head....
:p
#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Understandable.
#48 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Dupe. And that's mainly out of curiousity since I've yet to see him in an RPG lol (even though you use the account all the time xP). "
Hey, I posted in the ICE RPG with him! :p
#49 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
" @Feral Nova said:
" O_O' YOUR PRECISE!??!?!?!?!?!?! I was wondering where you went lol   "
........ -__-
 
Looks at Nova.... Shakes head....
:p "
:D PRECISE! ^_^ MASSIVE HUG I thought you left! T_T
#50 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" @Dupe said:
" I'm torn...
 
 
Dupe or Precise? "
O_O' YOUR PRECISE!??!?!?!?!?!?! I was wondering where you went lol 

I TOLD YOU THAT DUMMY!