#2451 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12411 posts) - - Show Bio
#2452 Edited by Armistice (4052 posts) - - Show Bio

@auralaria:

I honestly never really thought about it outside of assigning him the physical specs given in the bio. To be honest I do not even remember who I used for him in Prime.

#2453 Edited by Schlampe (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Ha! You never gave yourself one in Prime! Not that I ever saw, at least. You were war machine in the armor, and outside, no one ever saw you. I remember Park made a wisecrack about that once, in the fight club.

#2454 Posted by Armistice (4052 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe:

I looked up my old account and it was a pic of Chris Pine, have to change that as he is not even a close fit.

#2455 Edited by Schlampe (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I never knew you had one, but I guess that's cause I usually don't give those a look, unless I'm wondering a who's who.

#2456 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't so much need a new look as I need art that may inspire me to create a new character. Female, bad ass, with good art!

#2457 Edited by Lord_High_Protector (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

I don't so much need a new look as I need art that may inspire me to create a new character. Female, bad ass, with good art!

Why not Samus Aran?

#2458 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

Why not Samus Aran?

Dat Ball mode

#2459 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio
#2460 Edited by Agent_California (758 posts) - - Show Bio
#2461 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got some decent art of Hush, Unknown Soldier, or anyone similar looking?

#2462 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2463 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#2464 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

I need some pictures of Gatsby (from the new movie) but I am AWFUL at finding that sort of thing. If anyone has some images from the trailer or promos or whatnot, that would be appreciated.

#2465 Edited by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2466 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio
#2467 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2468 Edited by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio
#2469 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2470 Edited by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: I saw! :)
Actually writing up White House responses now.

#2471 Edited by deathbymanga (661 posts) - - Show Bio

in honor of my new return i made myself a new character, so i was wondering if you all would like to give me something to present her with?

She a young woman, nice body, with multicolored hair. she has the power to resonate with forces and redirect them in any direction she wants. She also has super smarts.

#2472 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2473 Posted by deathbymanga (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: thanks, though i meant more like rainbow colored than just purple and black. but i like her still. thanks.

#2474 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12411 posts) - - Show Bio

I need a swordsman that is also so a cyborg please.

#2475 Posted by deathbymanga (661 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone else have a picture of a girl with rainbow hair and an attractive build?

#2476 Posted by Lux_Invictus (154 posts) - - Show Bio
#2477 Posted by deathbymanga (661 posts) - - Show Bio
#2478 Posted by Lux_Invictus (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathbymanga: Oh, forgot the name, sorry about that. She is Karolina (codename: Lucy In The Sky) From Marvel's The Runaways. annnd you're welcome.

#2479 Posted by Lux_Invictus (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: (sorry if someone already answered you)

As far as the "Spawn" image goes, the only shadowy black superhero I can think of is Darkwing.

for a younger appearance, there's Alex Wilder

#2480 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#2481 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12411 posts) - - Show Bio
#2482 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: No prob. Only cyborgish swordsmen I know. There are some swordsmen who arent cyborgs but their look could allow them to pass for one. Andreas von Strucker is kinda Beast Mode

#2483 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12411 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Thats true you see swordman that use magic but not alot of cyborg swordsman which is kinda werid if you think about it.

#2484 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#2485 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Quickster's thinking Nightwing, or maybe Daredevil, but probably Nightwing, would be good. (Or maybe he'll do the infamous Gambler thing and switch up endlessly) That is all.

#2486 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
#2487 Edited by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Okay, maybe not the endless switching, but that's all that's "not allowed," right?

#2488 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

@_quickster_: Quickster will always be Flash/Kid Flash to me, tbh.

And I can't really judge on the endless switching, I'm already trying to figure out how to get out of wearing this av and it's been less than two days.

#2489 Edited by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: OH! No, not that.Quickster will always be that. I suppose then I should really get around to working on that third-person self-referencing and not doing that. (I must say, though. Aw. Didn't know you cared.)

RAM JAM! That's what.

I think that's a pretty picture you got there, for what it's worth.

#2490 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a look for this character in costume but not without it. Anybody care to help?

#2491 Posted by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: If I was you I would always keep in in-costume. A symbol of white agony as that guy is evil right? Irony that his costume is white however it is synonymous with darkness.

#2492 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: So I don't give him a look without his mask? He just stay anonymous kind of like Prometheus?

#2493 Posted by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: Exactly, His anonymity means he can be everywhere at once - Cult followers mimicking him etc...stuff like that also.

#2494 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Seems legit. To write his origin.

#2495 Edited by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio
#2496 Posted by _Pariah_ (506 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to resort to using Google because the site's search engine stinks. Finally found this thread.

I need a look, obviously. I need a humanoid robot/android/power armor/whatever that 'looks' like it can run at high speeds. Otherwise it's free game.

#2497 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_xlrate_:

What about Wraith?

A breakdown of the suit

#2498 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

looking for something creepy but still human looking.

#2499 Edited by Max_Speed (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#2500 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio