#151 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said

#152 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
No idea what your talkin bout son :P
#153 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.

Ill check back later

#154 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nighthunter said:
"lol new lookand what's the big deal of the blue color? So gambler changed color, it's just another thursday ;P"
I dont know why its a big deal. You'd think people would be use to it by now.

Chaos Agent
"
ain't that thomas elliot?
#155 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was
#156 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thats him

#157 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I was never here when he was blue so its shocking to me at least

Darkchild

#158 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Yeah thats him

"
thanks, but I was looking for a new guy with a mask, kinda having an idea of mystery and power surrounding him if you know what I mean?
#159 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.Ill check back later"
I've got the perfect look!

p.s. the character's like Wanda/Alvin from Sandman...its actually a guy :P

#160 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I'm sure you have been, you just didn't notice cause no one cares :P

but if you want to see true and blue Gambler of the past...*points*

he's the guy who made the thread...
#161 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter

#162 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:

but if you want to see true and blue Gambler of the past...*points*he's the guy who made the thread..."
Ok maybe thats possible
#163 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

You should see the first hero team I made ;P

#164 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"You should see the first hero team I made ;P"
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D
#165 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:

speak for yourself AZ lol
#166 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Babs said:
"speak for yourself AZ lol"
your saying you care? I take it you had a "talk" with him and that's why he's red again?
#167 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D"
Wow yall make me feel like a baby here with these teams I never heard of
#168 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D"
"
New Age Outlawz...foes of the Vine Villians...basically they were the original teams on the Vine...blood, destruction, massive mayhem...its where RPGing got its start...looking back at their posts you'd think they were all half-witted morons but they made the Vine what it is so they deserve some credit...and thankfully most of them learned how to write proper posts as well...
#169 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P

#170 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"
New Age Outlawz...foes of the Vine Villians...basically they were the original teams on the Vine...blood, destruction, massive mayhem...its where RPGing got its start...looking back at their posts you'd think they were all half-witted morons but they made the Vine what it is so they deserve some credit...and thankfully most of them learned how to write proper posts as well..."
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol
#171 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol"
The pace of rpgs back then was insane. You could finish an rpg in one day easy :P
#172 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P"
you know I won't ever stop, I've tried to start something more times than you've made teams!!

and since the general public missed that, I don't let it bother me...or wait which time of Methos putting in my place are we referring to? the most recent one?
#173 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Midnightist said:
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol"
The pace of rpgs back then was insane. You could finish an rpg in one day easy :P"
too bad you'd always say you were "out" and the RPG would be abandoned five minutes (40 posts) in...
#174 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P"
you know I won't ever stop, I've tried to start something more times than you've made teams!!
That's sad. As a moderator you should probably work on that. Disagreements happen but to purposely go looking for trouble is childish.
#175 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
That's sad. As a moderator you should probably work on that. Disagreements happen but to purposely go looking for trouble is childish."
-_________-

pfft, getting a talk from "Mr. Maturity"

yeah...like I'm going to listen to your advice
#176 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Its up to you but we both know I'm not the first to mention this to you so.....whatever :)

#177 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Meh. Its up to you but we both know I'm not the first to mention this to you so.....whatever :)"
actually I'm pretty sure you were...like a year ago...but whatever...if you can't handle my maturity level now that I'm a moderator I'll go bother someone else...
#178 Posted by Shinji (220 posts) - - Show Bio
MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!!

Sorry, I felt like instigating >,<

;P lolzz

#179 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.Ill check back later"
Someone less hick looking please  (looks at Mid)
#180 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Come nothing? alright ill stick with Jackie

#181 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Come nothing? alright ill stick with Jackie"
hey, I gave an option...I thought it was pretty good
#182 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah i forgot about that thank you

Smacks the sh!t out of Aztek then shoots him

#183 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"oh yeah i forgot about that thank you

Smacks the sh!t out of Aztek then shoots him"
hey! you have something against transsexuals or something? it fit your requirements didn't it?
#184 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

......i hate u

#185 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"......i hate u"
hey...have you read Young Liars?! its a pretty awesome comic, my new craze
#186 Posted by warlock360 (27976 posts) - - Show Bio

my thread has been raped with verbal diarrhea....

#187 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"my thread has been raped with verbal diarrhea...."
you mean written diarrhea right?
#188 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?

#189 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"

Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?
#190 Posted by Blood Lust (399 posts) - - Show Bio

i  need a look 2

#191 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Snow doesn't look Asian
#192 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/
#193 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"

#194 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?"
no, not at all
#195 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Princess Melody said:
Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Snow doesn't look Asian"
At times she does. That could just be artist mistake though
#196 Posted by Blood Lust (399 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"

"
hmmm can you find another so i can compare
#197 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

#198 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Hmm, I think I'll avoid that. I wouldn't like it if it was done to me, so...

TheDrifter said:
"Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Ooh, not bad. Psylocke has so many pics I should be able to find a couple I like of her without her katana. Thanks Drift. ^^

BTW - here's a pic that would fit with what I have in mind:

#199 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Blood Lust said:
"TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"

"
hmmm can you find another so i can compare"
this vampire's personality fits your name more...but I don't know if that's important to you

#200 Posted by Blood Lust (399 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm il take both