OdeWes-Institute for the Betterment of Mankind

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Wesley_Odepius

@lioness_: He truly did not enjoy this woman's company, and even less now that she had made his creation seem trivial and benign. He stood up quickly reaching for his Peace Maker and firing off one round, not at her but above her. Glass shattered and in an instant his entire army of Cure arrived, swooping in and unsheathing swords and guns all directing there attention towards Lionfang. Wesley slowly made his way from behind his desk and directly in front of her, his eyes looking down at her as his mouth slowly showed off a wide toothy grin "Do you really believe I am a fool Miss Windsor?" Bringing his gun up to her cheek he touched it to her "I have every single solitary condition ready for moments just like this, from the MOMENT you stepped into this building I was prepared." Bringing his gun down again and tapping it onto her case "This? Is NOTHING compared to what I can create and DO create. What I have below our very feet, would make your sophisticated machinery look like a childs toy." He was still inches from her face, no more was he going to be the polite and dignified man he wished. She wanted a brute, no she wanted a monster and he was going to give it to her.

"By all means try my dear, but I promise you your information you believe to have recorded is nothing but static." Tapping his foot three times, a shoot opened and a small console appeared. A bright red button appear on it, he slowly walked over "I truly did not intend on doing this, as it...kind of mucks up everything for a while. But...just in case you truly are as smart as you think you are.." Pressing it the room shook, all metal quickly and violently slammed to the ground. His gun still stayed in his hand, he grinned wide and waved it " Do hope those little toys you got inside you are made of more than metal my dear..." Slowly he moved back over to Lionfang, hoping that the magnets around the room would keep her motionless "Now did you know that magnets can be mighty tricky things." He turned to where his large computer was in his wall, all that remained of the bright and colorful show he had just put on was static "They do horrible things to computers did you know?" Turning back to her he smiled "This was just in case some idiot managed to get through the interference I placed all around the building. See as much as I am a man of the future, I am VERY paranoid. I do not like people taking what I know and using it against me, so I made this entire complex to be one bug...bug zapper you could call it. At my command the entire building is cut off from any and all signals coming or going, which means no signals from you can be relayed out. And nothing inside can be used outside, I fried your systems the moment you walked through the front door my dear....but just in case like I said before...if you are as smart as you believe you are...the magnets finished the job." Smiling he walked back over to the console and pressed the button again, the magnets turning off "You may go now, and if you some how are lucky enough to have been able to relay even a small portion of information just know...I'm smarter than you." He said in a singsong tone.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

The gun goes off close enough to her delicate features that she can feel the heat of the barrel smell the gunpowder. She doesn't flinch she knew it's trajectory wasn't towards her. Various abominations soon incircle the room a shard of glass bladed cut upon her cheek. "Is this everyone?" A proud and fearless smile dawned. He asked and she laughed responding with "for a moment yeah I did." Magnets soon came on immediately dropping the queen of the concrete jungle to the floor. She wasn't moving much that was for certain still she showed no sign of being intimidated.

"Clever. So now the intricacy of espionage and black mail are gone. I'm just an unwanted blonde on private property. That leaves but one problem left for you, I'm not a submissive girl Odepius." Her hand moved to lace the floor with kinetic energy tapping into potential energy and setting it to detonate violently. The small amout of space occupied by Victoria was safe the rest of the office however she sought to make go off in violet implosion. Raising to her feet her fingers danced along the controls of the briefcase. An orange armor encompassing her small figure. She wasn't at optimal capacity the magnets had done a number on the suits diagnostics. She wasn't the kneeling kind however. "Well then shall we see if your genuinely superior as well?"

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_: Watching as she unleashed her own mutant powers, Wesley grinned wide as he flicked his arms revealing his wrist guards. Moving in unison with her hand as it attempted to charge the floor throughout the room. He knelt down and placed both hands onto the floor, his eyes began to glow with energy as he began to siphon off the kinetic energy she was displacing. His gantlets whirred to life as he watched her body become surrounded in a new second skin it seemed, the magnets had done quiet a job on her bodies mechanics. It was only a matter of time before he had her in his grasp, knowing she wanted a fight he smiled.

Disappearing in an instant thanks to his boots then reappearing behind her "You dropped something..." He said before thrusting both arms forward, unleashing all the energy she had just unleashed back at her. Hoping to force her out the window and into a more open area.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

And like that the walls metaphorically came crashing down. No more politics the time for debate had yielded, no more games of extortion and blackmail the score had tied they were moving to sudden death. Stalking the prey had been done now was time to retract the claws and go for the jugular.

Shields came up as soon as she saw energy absorbed. She constructed her kinetic absorbing tech on a mutant she'd faced. She knew the tactics that came with the move was predictable generic. She was instinctual and primal. The blast came the explosion was loud a roar that called to the predator's nature. She was thrown forward shattering sturdy glass as she was projectiled into the night air. Despite all the grand effect however only the shield had been dispatched Victoria and her armor was fine.

Falling she brought up her signature cannon mounted to her arm. It launched a small glass orb but upon impact the sphere went off like a minature star going nova. A single round could liquefy a tank falling she fired off a series of these. Before colliding with the ground however thrusters would kick in sending the queen of the concrete jungle upwards at Mach two. She'd retract the solar blade burning at half the temperature of the surfaces sun she'd seek to split the opposition in two. And finally as her speed ended she'd attempt to fire off all three of the tracking missiles the launcher on her back provided. Her destructive efforts fierce and likely not going to end untill one of them could go no further.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius: I wanna highjack a crate of the cure before it reaches the facility.