Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Beginning (1941)

Developed during World War II by Jonothan Odepius OdeWes or IHLBM was created for one simple task, to better the world of man during a trying and difficult time in our history. During the War when many countries were trying to find ways to destroy each other, Jonothan wished to find a more peaceful way of keeping our borders safe. During its initial stages OdeWes created many things that could of made a different world during the times of war. But through it all, through all the failures Jonothan was able to make one thing rise above the rest, he had found a simple way of augmenting the soldiers of the time. Giving them injections that boosted there ability to react to the circumstances of conflict, this was quickly taken to the then unknown man known as Adolf Hitler who used his experiments to augment his soldiers and almost entirely wipe out the Jewish people. Heartbroken over what his experiments had been used for, Jonothan took his wife and fled the country, in the process destroying all records of OdeWes and taking everything all his experiments with him.

Wesley Becomes CEO 1965

Years had past since Jonothan and his family had fled from Germany, and in those years he had rebuilt OdeWes. Turning it into a place for all kinds of scientific minds, a place that developed ways of bringing this world closer to a peaceful existence. By this time Jonothan's son Wesley had made a name for himself, rising in the ranks within OdeWes and finding his fathers means of making this world a better place too slow. Attempting to show his father that the world was not in chaos because of war and strife, it was because of the menace of the Second Class he called them. In secret he and his father fought daily over the fact that Mutants and Meta's were beginning to turn this world into something dangerous.

This argument came to a tragic end when Jonothan's wife Marta, was killed by a mutant bent on causing chaos in New York. During the attack and robbery of a bank, a mutant laid waste to the lobby where Marta was. All that remained of her body was a chard corpse. In a fit of rage Wesley took his fathers first creation a pair of Wrist Guards and tortured his father, all the while screaming that "Mutants were the Devil". The very next day Wesley was made the CEO of OdeWes, turning the entire company into a place that developed means to end the mutant menace.

On the surface his new company of OdeWes conveyed a sense of harmony, one that tried to bring the world together. "Both human and mutant would some day coexist" Wesley would tell the world, all the while finding new and dangerous ways of manipulating the mutants and meta-human's of the world.

OdeWes

No Caption Provided

OdeWes has five locations all over the world, the primary "Mainstream" company lies in the middle of Las Vegas. At this location various means of making your life easier or more fun lie, one of the biggest sellers of OdeWes is Peace.

No Caption Provided

A aerosol drug that grants the user abilities they never would of have. For humans it grants them a selected ability, given in doses of 10,20, or 50 they can vary from flight to super strength and beyond.

For Mutants Peace grants them augmented properties of there already god given abilities, pushing there power levels to limits they never would of imagined.

Shown as a momentary ability to have your wildest dreams come true, the effects of the drug last from 3 to five days with each dose administered.

Beyond the drug Peace, OdeWes creates various devices to help the world as a whole.

Beneath the OdeWes, Lies The Cure

Beneath the veil of a harmonious atmosphere that hopes to better the world, lies the truth behind OdeWes and Wesley Odepius. For the later half of his life, he has wished for one single thing. To wipe out the mutant menace, the very people who killed his dear mother.

No Caption Provided

His army of The Cure aka The Evolutionares, are augmented humans. These augmented humans are known as Razillion's army. He coined the term from a devilish character from a novel he had read, the army uses the Peace that he developed to augment there own abilities. Giving each a various range of abilities (Most of these men and women have super strength and speed, with various other abilities) that they use to secretly wipe out mutants all over the world. Each is given a battle suit fitted with wings and wrist mounted turrets.

The drug that he has mass produced known as Peace also has an underlying shadow, if taken in enough doses it causes mutants to violently lose control of there powers. After a certain time (usually a week to a month) the subjects power levels increase to uncontrollable levels, resulting in a violent outburst that leaves the user dead.

Wesley plans on using Peace to wipe out a significant amount of the mutant population off the map, but its only the beginning of his plan to make this world pure and clean.

Rules

Come on guys you should know this by now, but for all you new guys here it goes.

No destruction of any mansion, factory, etc etc without first pming me.

You may fight within or around the grounds of each facility. The mansions are worth millions of dollars, so each is huge so have at it. You may take out things like yards and little things but leave the destruction level to a minimum.

The Cure soldiers that guard each location from "threats" are not push overs, each has levels that to a high level street level mutant or meta. NPC them as you wish, but sell there abilities please.

Also last but not least, unless you work for or are insanely good at acquiring information no one outside of Wesley knows of the true plan behind OdeWes. So if you wish to take the drug Peace please sell it. Yes it is possible to NOT go supernova with your powers as a mutant, just think of it as the Legacy Virus from the comics it can be cured. You will just need to find a legitimate way to survive the side effects.

Other than that ENJOY!!!

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wesley_Odepius
No Caption Provided

Standing in his lavish office Wesley looks out watching the world go by, all wondering how each of them know nothing of his plans. A wicked grin widens across his face

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

(Yeah when I saw the words Institute for the Betterment of Mankind I knew this was not a good place.Good work. )

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wesley_Odepius
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catriona_knightfall Thank you, maybe when you come back from vaca you can come and see Wesleys smiling face.

@joeagentofhand1 bring yourself here and we can set up an interaction that sets up what we were talking about.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! =D

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need more villains, why not bring em all to one place where they will be welcomed....for now lol

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Shirogane walked into the facility. He had a cigar in his mouth and lit it once inside. He took note of the no smoking sign already and ignored it. He was impressed with how grand and wonderful the institute was. "I bet this place costed a shiny penny".

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

Las Vegas. If there was only one place where Nobody had built quite a reputation, it was Vegas. He never missed a shot, be it whilst aiming a Colt Single Action, a Dragunov series' rifle, a kitchen knife or a dice. Vegas was where his career towered upon his skill, where ego and lethality arose while manhood succumbed. He felt home and, after nearly five months without touching Yankee soil, his relief was elephantine. Contracts rained as water pours from the sky. An ascending industry caught his attention and the name of its owner coalesced the name of a future client, perhaps.

Unwavering, tranquil visage as he roamed through the main door after surpassing swimmingly the first line of guards due to stealth, he made sure to be noted by the forthcoming reinforcements. A jocose smirk as he playfully rose both hands into the air, even savvying he could and would murder every single being on that room if one of them dared to fire. "I am here to see Mr. Wesley Odepius as I've been told he might want to talk with me. If ya truly wanna be useful for more than tainting yer boss' carpet, ya should warn him I am here."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass.

Avatar image for cyrus_winchester
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(( I dig it.))

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell
No Caption Provided

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will reply to everyone tonight after work.

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

He hadnt stepped a foot onto the outside property before Wesley was aware of his arrival, smiling wide he watches from his penthouse window as this Mr Nobody makes his way into the lobby. For a moment he imagines The Matrix lobby scene and thinks "That would definitely be entertaining, more costly but fun." He thinks with a wide grin. Shortly after his arrival Wesley hears the chime of his phone go off, lifting it off the receiver he presses the speaker button "Leave him be Charles, the man is expected. Give him back any weapons you may have taken, and give him your own for trying his patience. If I were him I would of put a bullet in your head already, cant you see hes of class? Let him pass." Hanging up the phone and returning to his window, a woman comes from the shadows and lights a cigar handing it to Wesley.

Smiling he takes the cigar and holds it briefly before taking a long hit.

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1

Shortly after the mysterious man had entered his Japan facility he was informed, sighing deep he spoke to the guard "Give me a moment to prep the teleporter, Jesus why cant these people do a little bit more homework." Walking to the back of his office and waving his hand over a screen, the walls part and a tall chamber is revealed. Dialing in the coordinates he steps in, instantly transported to the Japan facility. Waving his hand for a drink a small petite woman kneels, holding a tray before him. Taking a glass he moves out of the office and down to the main lobby.

As he arrives the man in question stands smoking a cigar, seeming irritated Wesley snatches the cigar and takes a hit off it before handing it back coughing in disgust "You could at least smoke the good stuff if your going to ignore my rules.." He says with a slight smile

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

"Told ya, now get yer ass outta here before y'all get fired... Literally!" Bobbing his head lightheartedly, the mercenary keeps traipsing forth whilst the newly acquired gun gyrates around his index finger. "Not such a beautiful weapon, but I could get some work done on it. Make it worth this whole security thing." The narcissist grin still remained as he walked onto the room, respectfully bowing before Wesley prior to extending a hand to greet the man. "Sorry about the incident, Mr. Wesley. Security seems to work just fine, they see an armed man, they wanna kill it. Now, without further introductions since I have a somewhat busy agenda, and also with all due respect, I would love to know why were I called here."

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley chuckled to the merc he had called for, he knew almost everything about the young man. What he didn't know was what his limit was, and to test that he would test him.

Without answering him directly he pulled his sleeve showing off his wrist guards,they shined bright for a moment sucking in energy from both men "Your here to show me what you cam do...nothing more." in a bright flash the guard launched a ball of energy that moved nearly as fast as a moving car.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

The sudden burst surprised him, he was expecting a contract of sorts, not a test. Instinctively raising his right wrist, he shot a bullet thoroughly at the center of the energy ball simply displaying the flawless marksmanship he boasted. "A test, sure. Just remember I'm collecting my paycheck later. Even if it means I must collect from yer dead ass." The wrist-mounted guns gyrated promptly in an offensive manner as his mask descended. "Gimme all ya got, mate. No holding back on 'just a human' here."

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

*Burns down the competition

Oh wait. It wasn't that big.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Nobody_
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

The host body smiled at the man's remark and action. Shirogane inhaled deeply and exhaled out smoke into Wesley's face. "Let's just say I have disdain for rules". Despite saying this he threw his cigar on the ground and stepped on it.

The telepathic parasite looked inside Wesley's mind. So he was the right man to come to for this, he thought. "You seem to be my kind of scum. I think we can benefit from a partnership of some kind".

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: I just came out to have some fun and I'm honestly feeling attacked right now.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Nobody_
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Nobody_
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By _Nobody_

@legacy_: Congrats on the random gifs.

What can I say, I never miss a shot.
What can I say, I never miss a shot.

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: I've been out of practice when it comes to gif wars. This is just the beginning.

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Smiling to the mans gesture, Wesley watched as his body tensed ready for his next move. His eyes darted to the right, hoping the merc would follow his gaze he clicked his heels to the floor flipping the switch in his boots. In an instant he was a blur, moving faster than the eye can see he cleared the room in a blink of an eye using the kinetic energy from his quick step forward his hand glowed just as he came back into eyesight. Swinging fast at the mercs chin he hoped to connect and send the man flying, if he had connected he knew the merc wasn't worth his time. But if he dodged it and survived he would tell him why he truly was invited.

@joeagentofhand1

A raised eyebrow was all he had for a reply, he looked the man up and down. In his ear a woman spoke to him "The scans from his first steps into the building classify him as an Unknown Parasite. The one speaking isnt the bodies, whatever he or it is its using the body you see before you. He isnt necessarily a mutant or a meta-human, he could be of a benefit to the company sir." Nodding to the voice and subsequently to the man before him "Agreed some rules are more for breaking, as was the smoking rule. Come with me" he said as he turned around and began to move towards the over view of the mountain they sat on. The facility sat at the top of a mountain that overlooked Tokyo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius:

The parasite had his host smile. This human will help move my cause along, he thought to himself. He began to follow Wesley to an over view of Tokyo. "As you know I am not from Earth, but I have been here long enough to know you Earthlings. Your kind is savage and brutal. You kill each other for selfish reasons and you my good sir are the pinnacle of this notion. As I said before, you are my kind of human!" He laughed a little. The true body of the creature came out if the host. He appeared to be some sort of larval invertebrate, but he has actually been alive for a little over a millennia. He continued to look out over the city. "You humans truly amaze me".

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: @quintus_knightfall: @wesley_odepius: @cassius_knightfall

Email from LionfangVW@aol.com received yesterday 11:01 pm

Dearest Kieran and Eddy along with hopeful associate Quintus

Previously I belonged to a faction known as Black Cell. This secret sect was one of many that dared to believe that genocide of humanities cousin was part of proactive future. Having seen the error of these ways I systematically began taking the Cell apart. However now my eyes set on another such organization. I dare to say that their activity is beyond my own hands to stop.

I know for two of you I've been distant and for one of you I am the enemy. I do hope however for a unity to at the least topple this threat. Thanks to Natasha Stark I was able to contact you Quintus as well. And none of you should fear as this is a one way email none of you are at risk should I alone be uncovered. I plan to launch siege at 9pm tomorrow, hopefully this set hour will lower the risk of civilian casualties. We target one Wesley Odepius located in Las Vegas at Odewes Institute. I do apologize for the abrupt nature of this but I believe the spontaneity of my approach is my or preferably our best chance of successes.

Signed in hope by Victoria Elizabeth Lionfang Windsor

Today Las Vegas 9 PM

It had been along time sense the once mutant huntress visited this domain. She must have been only seventeen or eighteen at the time and was browsing for parts to use on an armor prototype. At the time she dreamed of executing mutants and safeguarding the future. Today however Victoria only wished to bring this building to the very ground. Having executed a baby just for being a carrier of a mutant genome Victoria saw the villainy now in those who believed in one side being the only inheritor of Earth. She was willing to die tonight to spare future children unjustified cruelty.

A lavish blue dress clung to the blonde figure as she approached the building. Heels brought her to five feet and four inches tall she was small and far from imposing. Her stature suggested a regal and business like demeanor requesting corporate prosperity. A simple briefcase was carried in her hand that seemed to have nothing but laptop money and paperwork. As she stepped through the metal detector the alarm went off. Naturally security saw ornate jewelry and asked it's removal. Doing so revealed an arm leg and foot to all be cybernetic along with her eye. This checked out as her only metal allowing the blond to proceed.

"I'd like to converse with Mr. Odepius as a speaker for CMH Associates." CMH stood for Cell Mutant and Hunt referring to the Black Cells work. As the receptionist looked to confirm who this Victoria Lionfang was everything would appear in order. Of course V had no way of knowing how close this would get her to Odepius or if she would be backed by any of her contacts and or their own compatriots. That didn't mater however for the Lioness would never run forever opting fight over flight.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

My ladies are girls of action not gona wait around for someone to make the first move ^_^

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_: Badass, badass. I'll be sure to bring Kieran out for this :)