Obscured Radiance: A Vine Villains RPG

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Daemon awoke from a deep peaceful slumber atop what at first site appeared to be black silk sheets but upon closer examination one would see that every threat of the sheet was moving. Thousands of insects crawled about the bed performing various tasks, you see the life of an insect is not wasteful unlike the other species whom roam the Earth.

Slumber was always peaceful when Daemon was with the Hive, there were no disappointments here, no inferior creatures. However the fact that his Queen was still absent did not escape the Darkchild. A warrior knocks twice before entering as Daemon rises from the bed, the knock is merely a courtesy as the Child of Darkness shared a mental link with all the hybrids, his Queen Noir and Bug one of his most dedicated members. "Sire." The warrior said bowing, "The perpetration will be complete within the hour." A smile crept upon Daemon's face, "Thank you." He replied dismissing the man without a second glance.

It was finally time to put things into motion. Darkchild held his right arm out palm up before him. One by one scarabs tunneled their way out of the palm of his outstretched hand taking flight, they would each seek out an individual who had pledge themselves to Daemon's cause. When the scarabs touched each individual they would allow Darkchild to communicated directly with them.

"My Queen." Daemon said within his mind calling to her, no matter the distance which stretched between them he knew she would always hear his call. "It is time, return to the Hill, I want those we have sought out to meet one another, I wish to share my dream for this world with them, I wish to hear their own desires. Make haste preparations are nearly complete, it is almost time."

"Bug, I need you here with me.", "Arrow, if you are with me as you say, be at the Hill tomorrow.", "Wars my friend, it is nearly time.", "Veronica the time has come.", "Scourge your services may be needed at the Hill.", "Icarus. I sense Noir will be bringing a specimen you may find very interesting back with her, proceed to the Hill as soon as you are able." The messages went out one by one, most short and to the point others more personal. His messages sent, Daemon waited for the replies to come and each of his inner circle to arrive, he spent the next few hours wandering the underground.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Hill a couple of days ago

Eisen had made his aquaintance with a few higher ups from the newly formed team, gaining insight into some profiles from the supercomputer. He later asked for Daemon's permition to leave the Hive for a little bit to get a better understanding of himself and the world he now found himself in, it was found with no objection.

As Eisen was about to leave the dome, he noticed the blazing sun which he could essentially use to gain energy and power, the only drawback being day and nighttime (As the energy from the sunlight he would gain during the day isn't enough to charge him for the rest of the night).

"What a pain... " he said to himself as he walked through the desert on his quest to gain information.

Detroit: Blood tastes like Eisen

Eventually Eisen's journey led him to a run down city what seemed to be Detroit. Criminals were everywhere and seemingly everyone was A-OK with that idea, as there was no one opposing them.

"Seems like my kinda turf, at least for the time bei-.." He couldn't even finish his sentence as he was caught by a gunshot in the side fired by a small-time gang member. As he was laying on the partially broken pavement in a back alley, some of his blood streaming down the sewage, he overheard some of the rumblings "Ha! Got the sucker, now go check him for valuables" And yet here goes to show how much the world needs to learn. One of the simplest ways for a predator to catch his prey, is to let it come to him. The moment one of the ambushers got into his expected range, Eisen used some of the blood gushing out of his wound to form a blade-like construct welded on his elboy, severing the head clean off.

"Was a nice attempt, but your aim was off, at least shooting me in the head would of been a good start." he said whilst bathing in the fountain of blood streaming out from the victims throat, his head woddling down the alley, sending the rest of the gang off in fear.

A short while later he regenerated his wound with the help of the blood supply, while his nanomachines were able to digest the bullet. More days past as Eisen spends his time experimenting inside an abandoned warehouse, using some of the townsfolk to his leasure, as blood is a substantial element to his powers. He almost considered his work done, when a scarab beetle made it's way into the room, landing on his nose. Bow to Darkseid! lol jk "Warlock, I'm assembling a meeting. Join us."

Paying his surroundings no mind, Eisen simply dropped everything and ventured back to the hill together with the beetle.

Avatar image for veronica_london
Veronica London

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My body lays motionless in the bathtub filled with candles all around the edges. The dirt from a hard day's work of being fabulous washes off of my body. It's a very hard life being me. I always get what I want, and sometimes I have to lift a finger to obtain it. Bothersome.

In the candlelight I see something moving.. Staring closely I see that it is a Scarab Beetle. "Veronica, the time has come." The Scarab spoke. Daemon, Darling you certainly know how to keep a girl waiting.

I gently grab my brand new royal blue robe and wrap it around my wet body. Making my way out of the bathroom I head towards the wardrobe for a rather appropriate look for an occasion like this. It's not every day when one of the most mental men in the world calls you to join an exciting gathering. I slip myself into a strapless black dress with these stunning black heels.

I walk down along the hallway. I carefully step over the five dead bodies of the family who own this beautiful home. I was getting a little tired of the condo I was living in. I needed to rest in a more.. bigger place. I was also out of shampoo and the stores were closed. What else was I supposed to do?

Noir_Anarchist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Noir_Anarchist

It had taken some time to get back to the Hill. The brutal confrontations with a mutant hunting organization had gone sour. Much to the displeasure of Noir she had received a serious wound that halted her progress. This would lead to an instant of the newest member of the Vine Villains to battle the armored juggernaut of the mutant slaying organization. Following the conflict ReEnforcer had to help the silver silk haired woman had to practically be carried as her body recovered. Upon recovery she was quite adamant in asking and nearly demanding then her apparent defeat was never mentioned. For no matter the situation Noir believed herself a superior and couldn’t admit to her mistakes. Overtime though the pair did enter the dome that housed the colony. The queen spider had returned to her people.

After doing her best to accommodate the symbiote with a room and provisions she returned to her room. Within an hour a scarab met her telling the queen where to go. Despite the monster many might say Deamon was he did plan to greet the vixen in person. Getting out of the shower, she readied to go to the meeting. The tub water was a sickeningly thick red, She wondered how her people would respond if they saw the blood of atleast a dozen flowing off of her. This situation to come was in a way a test. Were her colleagues vicious serpents or tamed lions, poisons insects or ants in the army. She had seen most of the people, talked even to some of them, meeting a person briefly didn’t compare to a meeting like the one coming. No interviews or discussions yet compared to the potential to come. A chance to learn just how far these men and women were willing to go to achieve something. And just what did they wish to achieve.

Dressed in black and silver silk that she herself weaved she entered the designated room. Her chair was of course right beside Darkchild. The team was for the most part balanced, a collective force. Deamon may have been the lead but that was about the extent of the main chain of command. Never the less she did have the right hand seat to the man in charge.

“Personally in the first steps of taking over this world I want to start with the children. I doubt I can lend much to the science needed but I believe taking control of there future is an ideal step. I want us to own the world, I’ve seen the humans they don’t deserve what they have.”

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has the arms of a lone hunter, the royal guard stands above the highest peak of the hive bug hills while overseeing the empire made by his lords. Detroit has been a successful venture, the city allows him to be himself even though he is often discriminated against for looking like a roach. On the other hand there are no 'heroes' to bother their activities there, also that supers are very common there. So many of them that it is hard to keep them all stored in one chamber.

Thin translucent threads of his webbing make minuscule roads for him to balance on as he walks from hilltop to hilltop, taking foot steps above the rest of the civilization that lies underneath. Hes that separate the empty above from the masses of organisms below. Not the strongest by a far margin, but rather someone who is extremely useful as support when hostiles appear. He has gotten a few useful types to give for the king and his queen.

Hearing rumors about the 'sun' the royal guard decided to attend to see their group meeting, also that he wishes to present his 'catch' to them. Bugrom knows of a method to increase one's powers through the consumption of his cocoon processed from special subjects, in essence it is like cotton candy and he has been experimenting with distributing 'powers' to the laborer class to increase work efficiency. One 'cocoon' takes an aspect of one 'being' and they can be stored indefinitely.

For the presentation he has brought three cocoons from three sources, they each contain different 'powers'. Extra strength, extra speed and extra defense which translates to better overall durability. They are carried over his back, an unusual sight for most humans but a very basic application of his total skill set. A free gift for all of them who are interested.

Bugrom sat on the ceiling with his legs crossed as he pays note to the wisdom of the king.

ReEnforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

After tangling with a being of immense strength at the mobile compound of some government organization, a battle with Noir had taken a brutal hit during. Suffering a wound that left her near immobile. The symbiotic organism reenforced her supporting the majority of her weight while allowing her enough room to not feel completely helpless. The Creature could tell she was not taking the wound well, making him swear to never speak of it. Noir directed ReEn to a dome which lay secluded in the middle of some dry barren area. He wondered what lay within, before being able to put much thought into the subject the arachnid woman led them to what seemed to be the only entrance way.

The interior was vast a stark contrast to the barren land outside of the spherical walls. various fruits and vegetables grew in lush fields. It was unmistakably beautiful what a world should look like, where individuals work with the planet not against it. Somethings these human beings would need to be taught or they would need to be exterminated. Noir led them to a concealed entrance which took them down several miles into the Earth.

The Underground was where the real workings of the facility were housed. Thousands of enhanced humans ran here and there preparing something. Noir veered off leaving ReEn to his own devices. Weaving between drones and soldiers the parasite made his way to the heart of the facility he figured he would find the power there. Everyone that passed glanced his way he was an unfamiliar an unknown however none stopped him, his bulking size and unapproachable demeanor acted as a deterrent.

Momentarily he arrived at the epicenter of the underground facility. The room was enormous and spherical in shape, floor a crystal like material which you could see through. The room was dark, lit only by two pyre on opposite side of an obsidian thrown which rested in the center of the room. Upon closer examination the parasite realized the walls and throne were both covered with insects of all sizes shapes and variety. Upon the throne rested a young man with dark hair, who cast a very large shadow, his head was bowed. "Come forth." He called addressing ReEn without ever glancing his way. Monarch stepped forward several feet until he stood before the other man. His monstrous size allowing him to be on eye level with Dark Man even though the throne was elevated by several stairs.

For several long moments the two simply stared, not saying a word each gauging the others power and whether or not they posed a threat. "I am Daemon, my queen brought you here today. She has told me much about you, and I must admit my curiosity is piqued." As he said this the Dark Man's lips lifted into a grin.

"You have heard of me and yet I have not heard speak of you, I have simply been left to uncover what I would. I can sense that you were once human, but now like me something else has tunneled its way in. From what I've seen here you are purifying this world making an effort to save this planet. You've made improvements to the humans you have here, they are far more efficient yet they are still weak their lifespan is barely more than that of a normal human." ReEnforcer replied.

"That is why I am so intrigued by the qualities you provide your host, if Icarus is able to study you he may be able to create more organisms like yourself." Daemon let the symbiote ponder his words. "A parasite would lengthen the life span, enhance their speed and strength as well as reinforce their mind." ReEn replied.

As the words left his lips other beings entered the chamber. Noir was the first, walking in she took a seat to the right of daemon in a throne ReEnforcer had not taken note of before. "Personally in the first steps of taking over this world I want to start with the children. I doubt I can lend much to the science needed but I believe taking control of there future is an ideal step. I want us to own the world, I’ve seen the humans they don’t deserve what they have.” She proclaimed.

"The children would be the best hosts for an army of symbiotes. Their minds still growing, the parasites would be able to influence them easily." Monarch announced. as yet more individuals entered the hall. Soon all the players would be here and the discussion would really commence.

AzylumsJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuly and Zulu sat in their room playing video games it was a usual thing. Sure the two women sitting in cartoon look alike rocking chairs might have been a tad bit weird. The presence of stuffed animals and dolls a little unsettling. However the rather close to ordinary event was set out of place by the fact there were two of the same person. Zulu and Zuly though often called twins were not such a thing. Zulu the warden and patient of Azylum's Asylum was not in possession of a sister. Indeed that identical woman with green hair at the violet haired psychos side was a manifestation of mental flaws. Whenever outside of the Asylum the shattered psych would devolve into two. Naturally of course videogames also come with trash talk, which after Zuly lost to Zulu so many times the emerald counterpart was quick to respond with violence.

A joint stick would comically bounce of Zulu’s head, as the controller was smashed into her skull. Buttons and microchips seem to fly out like rainbows. Then came the artistic flip that brought Zuly over her twins head. The cord of the controller would then be used to attempt strangulation. Evading a chocking maneuver was done by jumping. Zulu would stop Zuly by ramming her into the light fixture above, of the lights four bulbs three would break. Instantly back on their feet the pair would continue to brawl. Security forces would have tried to interject if not for specific instruction. Noir and Deamon had said nothing that happened in Azylum’s room should ever be responded to. He or she who would dare ask what transpired in a lunatic’s room and why; was obviously a rational mind thus having no chance of understanding.

Clothes were torn looking more like party streamers then anything else. Bruises covered the two from head to toe as their circular blades rested each against the others throat. This was what the scarab would see and indeed it would simply continue its message without a second glance. Nodding the twins would go to get ready. By the time they exited the room nobody would of known they had recently attempted suicide. The twins were really one person after all so for a twin to have attempted to kill the other twin it was just an attempt on ones self was it not? Whatever the case the two would find a seat in the luxurious eerie room. The twins would be found sitting with feet upwards and head towards the ground, upside down within their seats. “We’ll do whatev all we ask is that we get a chainsaw unicorn. We also want a national TV show where in psychiatrists have to talk criminals out of doing things. They’re failures will make for the greatest TV show OF ALL TIME!”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Zulu and Zuly entered the chamber, Daemon's eyes surveyed the room. There were members of his group missing, but time was of the essence. "Thank you all for coming so quickly, alas not all of our group felt the urgency in my words." A hint of anger in his voice Darkchild let his tone settle the gathered individuals, side conversations and movement ceased completely. "This facility we now stand in will be completely functional in the next few hours at which time we will begin preparations to act out our first objective."

"Icarus, work with our newest addition and see about reproducing the scientists efforts which create an organism such as himself." As he said this Daemon's eyes were locked onto Icarus's.

"My Queen." He said turning to address his wife. "If it is the children of this world you desire, I shall make that a reality." Daemon's head snapped right his eyes locking onto Warlock "Devise a way to urge the adolescents of the Earth to folk to the Hill leaving their friends, families and lives as if they meant nothing to them."

Descending the stairs of his elevated throne the Dark Child proceed over to where Bugrom stood placing a hand on his shoulder "I'll need you with me there is something I must attend to before we begin." If he even grants me an audience, Daemon thought.

Nodding to his most dedicated disciple Daemon focused his attention on Veronica, this deadly Vixen would be a most needed asset, but he did not wish to play that card yet. "Your skills will come into play later, right now I need you here overseeing the final preparations here."

"Does anyone have anything they would like to add before we get underway?" the Child of Darkness asked the assembled group of powerful men and woman.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360

Listening to Daemon's speech he quickly got the jist of it as his command towards him were granting his Queen's wishes, playing right into Eisen's milieu. For the rest of the speech Eisen played "Pong" with his Nanomachines on the table moving by the whim of his finger tips , like a bored kid in math class that already knew the answers to the equations on the black board.

"I've got something in mind... I just need a little time for myself to... fine-tune it i guess... " He uttered before the meeting ended

Gathering up the dust-like Nanomachines in his palms he secludes himself from the meeting and begins his experiments, continuing from where he left off in Detroit. Venturing through the somewhat familiar halls of the hive he reaches his room. nothing had been changed. Immediately thereon the Darksteel-infused blood starts to gush out from his veins, setting a middle sized portion of Nanomachines free to roam at his command. Separating themselves into a countable amount of groups, they begin to form constructs that resemble musical instruments. For his other idea however, he would need the help of someone else, that is if he wanted to reach his goal in an acceptable amount of time.

"Yea.. i suppose he could do the trick."he thought to himself as he clocked the information he gathered from the Hive's computer

"This Icarus fella seems like he could help me achieve my goal. I need time to plan the entirety of my constructs, i suppose i could send my nanomachines but they seem a bit too small to fathom with the bare eye... heh... wait... "

Thinking of how he was approached by Daemon he morphed the nanomachines into beings resembling the scarabs that were sent out to convey his message sending one to Icarus to explain how he can help with his advancements, and one to the child of darkness to explain the whole spectrum of whats going to happen. Icarus' message consists of the following:

"Hey there, you're probably used to the insects by now, so don't pay the metal like appearance any unnecessary attention. I've sent this little fella to you to explain how you could help me with my plan, it's quite simple. Take this bug, and sent it into Orbit. I don't care how, just that you do it as soon as possible. And if possible, aim for the Moon. If you're anxious as to why, I guess I'm going to have to let you wait until Christmas, but believe me, it will be worth the wait..."

while Daemon's message is as follows:

"Long time no speak" the bugs head turns in a 90° angle and twitches a bit with it's antennas "I have thought of a perfect way to bring you the children you wish. Children are more susceptible to sounds, radiations and ocular appearances than adults are, as thus it is easy for me to fulfill my duty. I have already created the tools for the heist. The Main one will be in my possession for now. It's purpose to enforce my will upon them and to dominate their own. I will utilize the everyday solar radiation to do so. But it won't be just that easy, as I have to call upon means not of my own to fulfill my plan. Icarus has been informed of how he can be of assistance to me, or rather, us all. The trick will be... the moon! The bug backs off a bit and starts cleaning it's wings, showing sign's of sentience, signs of the life they once swallowed

No Caption Provided

Human beings are most easily influenced in their dreams, where i can deliver a overpowering message to them that will unconsciously be there in the back of their mind when they awake, like a deja-vu they feel like they must fulfill. Naturally, the bigger the solar reflection on the moon to earth, the greater the effect. I expect my Nanomachines to have arrived before the next full moon, that is when the effect will be the greatest."

The Vision the children recieved

Knowing that all wheels have been set into motion, Dynamo's part of the job has been done, thus he begins to frolic around the halls with his new beloved instrument of destruction. A flute. One could say his grand scheme resembled none other than the Pied Piper of Hamelin...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

In a position not unlike inside a mother's womb, Dynamo's scarce remains are being carried back to the hill inside a cocoon with the help of a fellow Vine Villain, Bugrom. The rattling movements of the journey soon came to an end when they arrived at Eisen's room inside of the hill. The cocoon was gently cracked open as Dynamo's remains poured out like the yolk would from a cracked egg inside a pool of collected blood. Similar to the process of conception, Eisen now has to reestablish himself to his former form with the help of the collective memory each and every Nanomachine shared with him. Slowly the life of the Nanomachines seem to brim with energy again, forming a small construct, moving on to each step of evolution through something akin to an embryo up until the point where the machines rapidly began to reprocess the data. From the small fragile seeming form vastly increasing it's growth into an adult form, creating everything as it was before, even his nerves. Given the option to not feel pain seems not so bad at first, but it is a necessary warning system, and given the inhuman appearance he already had, it made him feel alive.

No Caption Provided

The final process of his revival was the most painful part. Every single nerve ending, flesh, skin layer and organs had to be recreated. As Eisen's image slowly started to fit the one before he died, he let out an anguishing primal scream from the pain he suffered by being torn apart just before his death and the reverse version of it by regenerating bit by bit, which couldn't be heard or uttered until the regeneration process slowly established his vocal cords and the other corresponding elements necessary to do so. As the blood blocking his scream shot out of his throat it could be heard throughout the halls of the hill and sounded the beginning of the re-establishment to his neural network of the Nanomachines. Dynamo stood aimlessly there for a moment before slowly dressing himself, for a new sheet of cloth of the same material Daemon had given him was prepared at the side of the pool for him to wear.

"I can tell by the fact that we somehow survived, we didn't lose... Leave me... for a while... you have my gratitude... "

As Bugrom leaves the room Eisen slowly begins to come to terms with the situation. His awareness of the Nanomachines slowly started to come back, as do his remaining senses, for he couldn't even see or hear Bugrom just before he left the room as his superficial regenerative process was still at work. The kind of feeling you receive when you are torn to shreds bit by bit, ever single millimeter of your body, almost makes you spoiled towards pain in a way. Once you have felt the Epitome of pain, your inhibition threshold becomes resilient towards it.

"Hmm... but what is this?"he thought to himself as located the ominous shadow lady he brought into the fight

No Caption Provided

A surge of energy shot through the beetle that he sent with her and the snake to Trauma, reactivating them. Noticing that she is incapacitated laying on the ground and may be prey to vultures if not attended to, he decides to act. "Well this won't do... " A swift nab on the thigh served for the most amount of blood it could withdraw to reproduce it's Nanomachines to such an amount that the small bug could gear itself up a bug large enough to carry her beaten body and at the same time rejuvenate her wounds with his hydra-infused blood cells.

"Seems like the pieces are coming together one by one, all I need to do now... is wait... "

Diving under until only the upper part of his face looked out he patiently bid his time by blowing bubbles inside the blood pool, seemingly already have thrown his traumatic nature by side and having gained his playful personality back.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lady_Grimm

"Ugh" Lady grimm groans quietly, as she feels her body slightly shift side to side. The situation seems all too familiar. She opens her eyes and looks to her surrounding enviorment, slowly passing by the desert she had passed out from exhaustion in. She notices that she is moving, but not by her own accord. Looking below herself she sees a creature carrying her on its back and fixated on a specific destination. She slowly raises her back off the creature to an upright position, rotating her back."Hmm interesting." She says with a sly grin.

No Caption Provided

Flexing her wrists and extending her arms it dawns on her that the wounds that once immobilized her have, for the most part, healed and feel as if they had never occurred. "Well then, it seems as though I have made a caring friend somewhere...or at least someone who sees me as a useful tool." While still maintaining her sitting position she looks at the creature below her, "Hey, litt-...I mean...Large one? Send this message to whoever sent you...'I am grateful for the invitation to cause the chaos and destruction. Point me to the next direction, and I will be more than willing to cooperate.'" With that said she raises her right arm to cast a small shadow to cover the suns rays on her face. She lays on her back once again and places her hands behind her head as if sitting on a lawn chair, and giggles quietly.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The nefarious objective of the Vine Villains had been momentarily postponed. The location of the child Kari had been presumed found and so it was the elite group of horrors assaulted the domain of the Hellfire Club. Conflict grew with monstrous magnitude in the end however, man tried to rid the world of evil only to destroy themselves. It was part of how the world worked, when the plague of horrors came humanity stained and scared their world to get rid of it. In one perspective all a being wishing to rule had to do was survive no matter the conflict. Because in a matter of time even failed corruption would ravage the world. Of course the malevolent leader of the parasitic perversion of right and wrong did not plan for failures. They did after all succeed against the Hell Fire Club and to a extent the Trinity. In defending the Club the patrons of that elite local eradicated their own home. The heroic intending force entered to late in the game to make a serious impact. At the end HFC was ravaged and had lost at least one member. The organization of damnation had lost none, some could say they lost Dynamo, however he sat in the very same room as Geo now.

On the approach back to the Hill the insect bringer delivered a crude variation of the Radiance project. Functioning on a sea of complexities it triggered a single exhilarating outcome. Children were turned into servants, not a empathic manipulation or even telepathy but a unique wave length influenced by symbiotic elements to render a person into the perception they wanted to go to the hill. The measures taken brought six children to the Hill the crude miniaturized variation having success in itself. This only served to make the vicious being only more pleased with his team. If Manson the sound manipulating telepath, Gretchen with metal manipulation and technopathy, the toxic Shin, beastial Tarzan and plant manipulating Tsung had been lured there what promise would come in the future. So many powerful beings were of a young age, soon they would be his to command. The six children stood in a line against the back wall directly across from the insect carrier. The numerous members were gathered there in waiting.

“Before I say anything I want to congratulate you all on the victory over that club. Despite all their prestige they barely did anything but choke on each others specific fluids.” A perverse brief lick running along the mans lips at the thought. “Change can not be accomplished by such suits. That is why we are here because we can trigger change. We simply want the world to be a better one, a perfect one. The growth of retaliation, a vine of change. We will call ourselves villains though for until change is installed that is how we will be seen.” With both a sincere and mocking motion the man gave an applause before turning to the new players. “Pyre your abilities were most useful. I would see if one of the scientists here like Dynamo can find away to incorporate you into the coming plan. Imagine if we could use you. Trauma could one ask for a more lethal compatriot? What I would suggest is that you consider seeing about adding your blood into the plan. We could turn slaves into absolute puppets.” Lastly he turned to lady grim, a tendril composed of insects seeking to explore the woman’s shape as much as the insect like leader would be permitted. I’ve no work related ideas for you at the time but feel free to pitch in.”

Rising to his feet he, the spider queen Noir, and the currently claimed children prepared to leave. “Please if you’ve questions lets clear them quickly. This project of ours has been idle for to long. Being patient bores me.”