Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Calaca

Great Hall of Palace Mortis...
Centuries Ago...

"Y--You promised...", he says while struggling to breathe. The onyx man, covered in blood and brought to kneel infront of Lady Death, the arrogant empress of the afterlife, sitting comfortably on her pearl white throne of bones. Drip, drip, drip, the crimson essence of the convict stains the ethereal floors. Skin torn, form pierced several empyrean spears were drilled through him, each attached to a chain that led away into the ominous hall gate.

"Promised?", she lets out a mild snicker, vaguely veiled by her pale hand. "Don't be ridiculous my dear son. I am the primordial lie, the end! How could you be so naive?", she adds with an imperious smile on her face. He was a winner, the most deadly of all of Hell's souls. He had won his right to live again, that was true. Even Death could not deny that, but she could change the rules of his new existence.

"Hmmph...my dear Luther...I will grant you your reward. Existence. You will live again, feel and breathe. As my minion, forever damned to watch over the Otherworld.", she says and his startled eyes open wide. He did not recognize the sound of his own name...if it was the real one.

"No...No...NO! YOU SAID YOU WILL GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK! That I could join my family on Earth once again! I WILL NOT--", he angrily leashes out against his jailor. The chains rattle, but the spears keep him from moving.

"YOU DARE?!", she reacts in same hostility making one of the chains constrict around his neck. "I give you a new purpose and this is how you repay me? You insolent brat! Do you even know how long you've spent in Hell? I think you do not. Earth has changed and your family is long dead. But rejoice for their souls rest in Haven. Far from your vile reach, Gravewalker.", Santa Muerte continues to gesture the captor away and the chains slowly begin to bend to her will.

They begin to slowly pull back into the dark gate, but suddenly a tug. They pull a little stronger but still the convict does not budge.

"No..", he murmurs under his breath as his head lowers in regret. The breaking point was at hand. Suddenly he leashes out once again, swiftly moving closer to the bone throne, something that should not be possible considering the order of his restraints. For the first time Lady Death experienced the nature of a new feeling: doubt.

"What? This is not--!", her former self-confient smile twists into a blank, doubtful stare. She focuses all her strength in the restraints and they finally pull him back.

"DEATH! YOU HEATHEN WHORE! I WILL TEAR YOUR EMPIRE DOWN! YOUR THRONE OF FILTH WILL COME CRASHING ON YOUR BETRAYING CORPSE..", the onyx man threatens from the top of his lungs with an angry frown on his face, while fighting with all his strength against the pull of the empyrian chains. Now being dragged on the floors of the ethereal palace, followed by a trail of blood.

"DEATH!...", he screams out once more while frees his right arm and embeds his fingers deep into the floor, temporarily halting the overwhelming force of the chains. "...I WILL BE YOUR END!", he finishes his act of defiance to the highest of all entities before at last the chains drag him into the abyssal darkness of the gate. It's doors violently shut behind him with the speed of thought.

- ...We welcome you...Calaca, the New Lord of the Otherworld... -
- ...We welcome you...Calaca, the New Lord of the Otherworld... -

Magnitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, this bug is still a thing...bump?

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of Spawn and seeing how much I loved that comic when I was younger this can only be a good thing. :)

Calaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calaca: Well, you certainly accomplished that. Would be interesting to see where your domain of the dead fits in with current CVnU canon.

Calaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger: I need to work that out, but I've already talked with 23 about setting up a portal to the Otherworld in new Venezuela. I also toyed around with the idea that it could be something like Marvel's Nexus of All Realities.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Honor Avenger

@calaca: Would be cool. The relation to hell and the several circles of it (I think you have to talk to Namaah for that) would also be cool.