ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman journal entry, March 17, 2009

Blasphemy is in the eye of what is henceforth to be called a beholder; what that beholder deems worthy or unworthy of destruction is in the radius of destruction by that beholder. In short, what a human wants to destroy, they destroy, even if it is a religion. Beliefs are feeble, weak, and held up by just a few supporting facts that are in turn supported by coincidences and luck. These "pillars" of religion are easily snapped if, in battle for example, a Pagan god of war does not answer a general's plea for valor and strength.

The general is instead beheaded and praises for an opposing faith are exalted.

Somehow, blasphemy isn't anything against God or Jesus Christ anymore. It's just a word against a deity people think exist and therefore defend. Why do people fight and die for something they have no proof of? Is it the promise of eternal life that pushes them to kill? I would laugh at them. I would, but if only I could believe that there is nothing beyond this life. If I die, I'm screwed; God would look upon the blood of my hands, caked and stacked like layers of a sick pastry made by an insane child, its leaning towers twisted by too much icing or one too many sprinkles. In a second, that blood would tumble and crash as the party guests tremble and women shriek into men's shoulders. Splat.

-----

But not this night. He intends to live. Closing the text screen, he looked through the mechanical eyes his vision now compromised with. It was crisp and sharp. Every headstone was in perfect detail, down to the worms squirming underneath them for air to the beetles resting on top from their nightly feast of aphids and pollen.

Frowning slightly, he imagined the headstone on fire. It instead became a smoking crater at a flick of his wrist, the corpse reaching for an invisible hand and its fiery face screeching mutely. Disgusted, the Czar moved into the mausoleum of his forefathers, searching for their wisdom through what seemed like desecration of a sacred monument. But, nothing was sacred in those days, and Warsman ripped the stone door off its hinges, letting it drop from his fingertips with a loud crash. If someone heard him, they would be buried among the countless and nameless others.

"My forebear," he started, taking a knee at the stone recreation of Peter the Great - Russia's premiere ruler.

"I beseech your wisdom in a time of turmoil for our country. Please, lend me a sign of peace and prosperity for Russia if you concur to my ideas of perfection."

Bowing his head, the mad Czar ceased his atheistic thoughts for a moment. He focused on his heavily Christian roots and his body slumped into a relaxed state.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ADAM-0000

Tap, tap, tap that was the sound that proceeded Adam with each and every step foward he took tap tap.  He staired up at the sky which at that point was just as gloomy as his surroundings, tap, tap eventually Adam saw what he came for.He stood his ground and watched as Warsman opened the door of the mausoleum. Grining as usual he slowly made his way towards the entrance making sure to make as little noise as possible. Watching as the infamous Warsman showed signs of what little humanity he had left after committing such inhumane acts. Slowly Adam waited for Warsman."He he he he, boring!" Adam leaned to the side of the mausoleum door grinning as if having won already at a game yet to begin. his grin brought in some emotion to an intense emotionless crypt, whose only emotion if any was depression. "Hello there comrade, its fun to watch humans worship with their ideologies and such. Adam began to grin as he descended inward toward Warsman." "So Im assuming this place holds some value its impressive really, of course to the living its nothing more more then an exalted museum of natural history." But to me its dust in the wind." Adam slammed his fist against the concrete wall, with that dust and moths began to spread across the mausoleum when the dust subsided Adams actions had been made clear as the wall that Adam smashed wth his fist had become indented with slight crack within it. Adams right that had just slammed into the crypt began to loose its tension. And with that Adam began to exhale. "Still it smells like old men in here, not to mention how depressing it is but oh well." "Truth be told I wont be here very long Ill be off as soon as I collect what I came all the way to Russia for." Adam began to crack both knuckles which then lead him to crack his neck."Your skull", Adam began to tensen his muscles up as if preparing his body for a beating. "To the motherland comrade to the motherland...."

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Suddenly, the inane babble of a poor fool who dared to interrupt the Czar's meditation came into his thoughts and Warsman's peaceful prayer became a visage of vengeance and a personal vendetta against this man for what seemed like an inappropriate reason to some people, but the Czar took each of the man's words as an individual insult. Every movement the cretin made surged ideas of violence into the psychopath's mind. His smile was hideously cheerful and the Czar desired to rip it off his lips if anything should be done to him. Rising, he felt as though this creature knew what had befallen him in that instant of stupidity that he purposely enacted. He was like a child who knew no punishment and whose parents knew him to do no wrong. He was "perfect," but spoiled and desired to make a mess of things, to upset people.

"Child," the Czar said, exposing his full height. "You step into a sacred mausoleum only Russian dignitaries are allowed to enter. And you dare to insult my predecessor by desecrating his tomb with your greasy fist?!"

The Czar managed to let off his rage in the radius of his hand as a sparkling tube of cosmic fire that raced toward his foe at a speed that would befall heat ahead of sound, searing flesh before the ears had time to decipher the source of it.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ADAM-0000

(The Czar managed to let off his rage in the radius of his hand as a sparkling tube of cosmic fire that raced toward his foe at a speed that would befall heat ahead of sound, searing flesh before the ears had time to decipher the source of it.)
"Hehehe you just dont know what your dealing with here." And with Adam quickly strayed left to dodge the Czar's attack. Adam then proceeded forward to counter attack the fast display of power he knew he had to be quick and he knew he couldnt afford to get hit by such a complex attack. As he moved forward with killing the Czar on the front part of mind, while the back part of his mind could only repeat the same thought over and over again like a broken record "what was that shot?"  Still instinct speaks louder then free will and right now Adam's instinct was  telling him to take down the Czar, something which not heaven or hell could prevent him from doing this was his domain. The domain of assassins where only blood shed occurred. As he moved forward the taps that had previously been Adam signature towards his movement was no more instead now replaced by the sound of the dust rising then falling with each rapid step. Seizing his chance he attempted to perform a double roundhouse kick using his right leg to the Czar mid rib section

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Every step the man took mocked the fact that Warsman had missed his mark; the bull's eye of his foe's face was left untouched and the target was moving around to show its dominance over the marksman. The Czar went into a calmed state and allowed the smaller man to dance about freely. It was painful to watch, but it was necessary to think over and decipher what he was going to do as of the next few seconds.

"What is it that makes me hate him? He desecrated the tomb of my forebear, my mentor that would seem as a father to most! He insulted not just Russia and its heritage, but my bloodline as a Czar!"

"Miserable child."

Raising his hand, Warsman allowed his foe to strike him in the ribcage. He cringed at the amount of force behind it. However, he folded his arms and would encompass the piece of flesh in his steely vice if his opponent was too slow to realize that the Czar was faster than he looked. To capitalize on this mistake, if there would be one to exploit, Warsman would raise his opposing arm and snap the man's leg at the kneecap with a cruel fist - a ball of iron and metal that was once flesh and blood. The cyborg was more machine than man, but his remaining amount of flesh still reminded himself to kill and to prosper through bloodshed, to take revenge upon the insults of the world.

If his opponent was faster than he had hoped, Warsman would lash out with another blast of cosmic flame, but at a closer range by taking a hurried and powerful step forward to unleash it point-blank. The stomp provided enough force to shatter the concrete beneath the two combating forces and would make a small pit from which Warsman would make a grave for this impudent whelp.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ADAM-0000

Boom!!! with that great sound came an even greater blast of energy clearly the Czar had tolerated enough of Adams games so much so that he took the liberty of sending a blast capable of decimating a small building. The smoke was engulfing in and of itself clearly taking after the blast that made it engulfing all. Tne Czar seemed to be little more then grazed by his own shot clearly his goal has been met and Adam had his skull/body obliterated. The Czar began to relax but all to soon from the flames and smoke apear an all to familiar voice saying. "hehe is my species of consquence to you now comrade!" and with that Adam appeared before the Russian slowly as he approached the Russian king Warsman could see as ash turned to flesh and muscle then into skin. It was made clear instantly Warsman fighting a Regenerator and  powerful one at that. "Once youve killed me once, Ill give you three deaths before I really come after you take your best shot Russian." And with that Adam began to pose as if being crucified waiting for the blow that would lead him into oblivion again. "Do you dare Russian, do you have what it takes to truly end me if so strike now or I will tear through that solid metal skull of yours and write my initials on the back end of your brains."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"Do you have what it takes to truly end me?"

This being wanted to know what pain was. He wanted to become what Warsman was! The Czar chuckled. His chuckle became a mad cackle with enough time. His remaining organic eye began to tear up and his vision from it was cloudy. However, his innocent cackle turned mad and his hands braced against his head in an attempt to make himself stop. He couldn't stop. This man had provided a joke with that epic of a punchline. It was maddening; insane. And it put a smile on the Czar's face.

"You want to know pain, boy?" Warsman took a step forward and made his visage part of the smaller man's memory by planting it point-blank in his sight, making it unforgettable by how it almost clipped the man's nose. "Pain is seeing your family tearing itself apart. Pain is knowing that your father hates you, even when you're dead. Pain is going to Hell and coming back with a job to do. Boy..."

Raising a fist, he would bring it into the man's face with enough force to shatter a small car. If this being wanted pain, oh sweet glorious and agonizing pain, Warsman would provide him with the pathetic and dying wish, the last thing on earth he would feel would and will be the pain he wanted. Raising his arms to bring them down on his foe if his fist should connect, he would bury the man underneath raw manpower and broken stone as the mausoleum threatened to collapse from the shock of the first blow. Peter would forgive him; this wasn't his tomb, anyway - just a conduit for worshipers to pray for his soul; just another shallow grave for one of the Czar's foes.

"I AM PAIN!!!"

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ADAM-0000

As the dust from the tremendous show of power began to subside and the crackle of solid concrete broke, Adam's body layed there silently like a child put sleep his pupils widened. And slowly he became to dream. his mouth was wide open as if shocked by the nature of death. In his mind he began to think "so this is what a ture death feels like? Its so cold, and yet all to familiar." Adam began to remember the labratory that created him. He began to remember the tube which is embryonic self could only look outward feeling incomplete. But most imortantly he remembered the experiments that created his "miracle" body, he remembered death again. And with that Adam's pupil became sharp like a feline. And what seemed like slowly to him but in reality was mere seconds his body healed itself cell by cell. Mending any and slashes to the flesh and broken bones. Truly Adam had earned the name monster given to him by the government. His lung which had been pierced that had callapse on themselves began to reinflate, not that he needed to breathe also another effect of the constant testing done to him. Still he had seen enough the Czar was Far to dnagerous to been taken as a madman with to much money and a love for metal. He had to be stopped if he was not only to complete his mission but to survive. And so Adam turned to one of the many legacies his "father" left him. Adam was never a thin man but he wasnt well built in terms of side. But then again he did not need to be as single muscle cell for him was equivalent to 1 million human muscle cells. But this situation demanded for more and more is what it would get. Through mental foucs Adam concentrated telling his muscles to make more muscle cells giving each the ability of 10 million cells. And within seconds his arms bulged as if shot with steroids. This form provided the well needed strength but lacked the agility needed but it was clear the Czar packed more punch then speed, so this was of little consequence to Adam. ADam then burst from beneath the rubble this time truly ready to face the monstrocity that was the Czar. Adam grinned yet again he knew that if this didnt work he could alwys use option "B". But for now he waited to see what else his prey could dish on him.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The Czar turned away from this specimen --- already, he was crumpled underneath him and made useless, dumb, and obsolete. Bowing a final time to Peter, he stepped over the man's corpse and made for the exterior of the mausoleum. He looked at the night sky and became distracted by the numbers of stars. He desired to count them, but only then to gather them together and destroy them. Their distant glow was haunting and maddening to the Czar and he almost cackled at his own delirium. However, a noise pulled him from the dream.

His foe was alive, bleeding not even a drop from either nose or face --- the area of impact for the Czar's heavy fists. Raising what would otherwise be an eyebrow, Warsman stood in the midst of the gathering fog. A storm was coming from above, due east, and the Czar was facing north. The majority of rainfall would strike his temple and ribs, as he crossed his arms and spread his legs wide to offer more of a nonchalant feeling to his overall posture. Pulling his surprise back, he spoke:

"From whence did you come, boy? A laboratory somewhere in the Antarctic? Such a pathetic birth. As such, you deserve a pathetic end. However, this game is becoming old and tiresome. Make me feel like I must kill you --- like you're worthy of dying beneath my heel."

No sooner did the Czar return insult to the smaller man's interference with the great Russian graveyard than his arm inflated into a monstrous mound of muscle and tissue, rising and frothing madly to the sky. Smirking, Warsman stood his ground. Obviously, something like this needed time and effort to use. Holding his hands up, the fingertips glowing and sparkling with otherworldly energy, he unleashed a violent torrent of cosmic fire at his opponent in an attempt to both hold him in place and cause severe burns.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ADAM-0000

"You cant kill me." "In fact it was your governement that helped create me help fund my birth. You show little to no respect at the science your people helped perfect." "I am  the future not some miserable hunk of metal." Adam tried avoiding the blast managing to dodge 4 oout the 14 that were shot. He tried regenrating realizing he was at 85% cellular capacity and that his cells could not regenerate or risk destroying his body entirely. He stood his ground taking the beating in pain now without a left arm. " Russian!!!! I swear ill have that head of yours even if it means destroying every cell in my body." With that notion Adam coughed up blood then vomitted what little blood remained. Had he been a true human he would have long expired already, but he wasnt and he knew. And was going to make sure that the Czar learned it as well. Slowly Adam began to charge with what little speed he had at the Czar. He swung at him twice with only one arm. He managed to regain some of his lost stamina from taking his earlier beatings.hat a small layer of metal from the Czar's armor he indented to prove that surely t even gods arent immortal. Taking the oppurtunity Adam attmepted to pull off a third swing but his body wouldnt respond. "Rebound" those were the words that came into his head. Adam callapsed as his muscles "deflated" Adam could only say "shit". and with that Adam fell down onto his knees.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Persistence --- it was a trait long-known to the Czar. He cared little, if anything, for the promise of his destruction claimed by the being. Raising the temperature of his attack, he failed to realize that the hulking mass was closer than he had predicted and paid for it with a single point-blank attack that he could have easily avoided like the one before it. Stepping aside as the immense fist came crashing down, he miscalculated the monster's dexterity and was struck in the midsection with the gargantuan piece of flesh and bone. Crashing through the mausoleum, several dozen tombstones, and ending up two hundred yards away in the foyer of the cemetery's entrance building, Warsman began to realize the extent of the sh!t he was in as he ejected a spray of blood from his teeth. However, standing and even functioning after the powerful strike was not a problem. The source of blood was the make the enemy believe in their own strength too much, to make them overconfident. Seeing the Czar bloodied and bruised would make them think they were invincible. In fact, his only organic components were a fourth of his face, nose, and one of his arms. Even then, the exoskeleton provided him with ample support and power.

Pushing a crumbling piece of stone out of his way amidst the emptiness of his surroundings, the resulting pounding sensation against the earth and minor tremor invigorated him in the dark and silent of the night. Stepping with a false limp, he neared his foe again as he was on his knees. He was upon him in a matter of seconds and stood above him like a vulture hungering for food and dead prey. Sighing, he raised his fists bound together and would bring them down into the man's skull, shattering nerves and compromising the brain cavity.

"You have to understand that this is a mercy killing. You came to me, not I to you."

Slicing the air, the crack of either metal against bone or metal against broken rock would be heard. If the first fate of this man was decided, Warsman would continue ripping and tearing him apart, burying him in several graves across the corners of the graveyard before the onslaught was over. However, if the man was fast enough and Warsman's hands dented the tombstone behind him, the Czar would become patient again and watch the creature once more, sparing a few words.

"I funded only one project of your caliber. That was called ADAM, correct?"

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ADAM-0000

"Yes and Ive got to say, its been a pleasure fighting the man that funded the cruelty of my childhood." Adam said meanwhile his body began to start the process of cellular regeneration. Bit by bit his arm's skeleton began to recover its inner marrow. With every regeneration of every cell brought Adam greater pain. But Adam was used to pain, the pain of finding out you were nothing more then a reflection and the pain of the grizzly training that made Adam into the killng machine he is today."I... HATE YOU." Screamed Adam showing his true muderous intent for the first time throughout the battle."Because of idiots like you who tried to play god I was born." "I have no true face of my own which is why doing this wont hurt me an ounce.""Adam began to shape shift his face transforming his face into what was possibly the only woman the Czar ever loved."Now tell me can you kill her?"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

ADAM had changed --- once where his flesh was absorbing the moonlight and regenerating itself, now there was a face only the Czar understood and felt. It was the face of a woman whose name he had forgotten, whose azure eyes compelled him to remember. Torture was not ample enough description for the agony of this ignorance Warsman felt for the ineffectual persistence of remembrance.

"What is your name?" he asked the face as it detached from all composite thought, swirling around Warsman's mind and embedding itself with an invisible kiss --- but it remained on ADAM, taunting the Czar to believe in something distant.

The Czar's mind tumbled into dizzying and maddening valleys, concurring to countless possibilities while denying others. Was it real? He reached out to touch it, to caress it. But --- in that moment of confounding realism --- he stopped, inches away from it. His eyes darted among the features. He remembered what had happened to make him try and forget about that face. She was a traitor. She stabbed Warsman in the spine after telling him she loved him --- after their kiss. The Czar broke all manner of compassion for the attempt of focusing detail in that moment. In that moment, he was hot with anger.

"You say you hate me," he said and not even waiting for a reply, he continued, "As of this lifetime, I hate you more than you could possibly imagine!!"

Raising his arms, he would collide his fists into ADAM's chin if precautions were not taken by the freak. Yes, he was no longer human or given the possibility of becoming human anymore. He was a creature, an animal --- the beast of Warsman's only outlet of peace. But that peace was interrupted by that moment in time, seemingly an eternity ago, with a dagger in his back and poison on his lips. That was when he desired ADAM to suffer through the long ages of his life, to give his begotten son the memory of pain beyond pain.

"I made the decision of bringing you to life," the Czar would say, raising his fist high into the air. "I live today to correct that mistake."

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ADAM-0000

("You say you hate me," he said and not even waiting for a reply, he continued, "As of this lifetime, I hate you more than you could possibly imagine!!"

Raising his arms, he would collide his fists into ADAM's chin if precautions were not taken by the freak. Yes, he was no longer human or given the possibility of becoming human anymore. He was a creature, an animal --- the beast of Warsman's only outlet of peace. But that peace was interrupted by that moment in time, seemingly an eternity ago, with a dagger in his back and poison on his lips. That was when he desired ADAM to suffer through the long ages of his life, to give his begotten son the memory of pain beyond pain.

"I made the decision of bringing you to life," the Czar would say, raising his fist high into the air. "I live today to correct that mistake.")
With that punch Adams jaw became dislocated along with removing four teeth it seemed that the beast had been engulfed by the fury of an even greater beast. Adam spatt out the remaining teeth that had been left from the collision."A monster eh?" "Ill show you a true monster hehehehe hahahahahaaha>" "Chuckled Adam maybe the fist had done more then simply dismember his anatomy maybe the fist had dismembered his mind. Adam soon stopped laughing he began to calm down as he prepared himself he knew wars had been lost to the emotions he had carried. He couldt bring himself to think of defeat not to the Bast#rd that made him suffer. Not to the man that order every day hed be attacked by trained agents. For a moment it seemed as if Adam had sharks teeth perhaps it was the mood of all that had occurred and all that will occurred.:Sigh: "Did you know Czar that some information about my progress was kept from you." "Yes it seems my father realized the danger of me becoming your lapdog." "My cells are unique and adaptive those were the words they put on the charts they sent to you but they never did explain the level of my uniqueness." "Did you know my cells can pull in foreign matter into myskin flesh and bones and interegrate with them on a moleculer level." Adam touched his right arm with his left hand slowly his arm began to change from pale white into pitch black. Could this be what Adam spoke of? "I told you iripp out you heart and thats true but what i didnt tell you was Id rip out your heart and replace my own with it as momentum of this battle." "A battle of gods, no of monsters!" "I will have that heart of yous Czar I will have vengence." With that Adam lunged his right arm now capable of stretching its shape like a black mamba it struck. Fast and lethal one hit is all it would take for Adam to pull in the Czar's molecules. One strike and he and his "maker" would be one being. This was destiny this was death but more importantly this was Vengence!!!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The abyss created by Warsman's lust for a forgotten memory, a shred of humanity left inside, had been lost forever. His last chance for mortality was gone. ADAM had provided the answer to Warsman's life, but also provided the door to slam in his face. Fingers grazing the tattered remains of his hopes and dreams, Warsman gripped his mind and cranium in a vice and yelled to the heavens:

"Dear God, make it STOP!!!"

Laughter, oh dear and sweet mocking laughter --- like a clown, never serious and paid with blood to be cackling constantly. They feasted upon his sanity and they knew what the consequences were, in fact, they relished in it, those screaming giggles produced by a mannequin doll in the window of some dark room. Warsman raised his hands and instantaneously fired twin beams of cosmic flame at shadowy figurines. Blinded by rage and agony, the Czar aimed anywhere, everywhere, as the shapes closed in around him. Tighter and tighter they encircled, dancing and cackling their wretched cackle. And then, he was back -- serious and demeaning, his imposing structure threatened by his begotten son again. His humanity gone, the Czar defiled a grave by punching into the shallow tomb and ripping out a corpse, exposing the body's decomposing chest for the black threads to bond to.

"I know you better than you think," he said, "Because I made you!!"

ADAM, the first child; if he was to touch the corpse --- the two bodies now inches away from each other --- he would rot and die, his own flesh becoming like the dead man's. He would be buried among the few who gave Warsman pleasure from their death, but among the many that had fought him.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ADAM-0000

ADAM, the first child; if he was to touch the corpse --- the two bodies now inches away from each other --- he would rot and die, his own flesh becoming like the dead man's. He would be buried among the few who gave Warsman pleasure from their death, but among the many that had fought him.

Adam lunged going full force at this point his body was more in control then his mind. Acting on pure instinct he was determined to kill the Russian at all cost however he did not expect the Czard to pull a fail safe like this at the last second. He began to merge with rotting flesh the left side of his body was now no different then a lepper. "AWW!!! CURSE YOU CZAR!" Adam was now even more furious then before if that was even possible. The only thing in the world that excelled his anger was his determination for vengence. Slowly but suddenly he ripped off his own right arm. And then began to rip the rotting flesh from his face. He screamed in pain but knew the rotted flesh would only slow him down. "This will take a while to heal but no matter." Adam said in still serious voice. "Youve proven more trouble then your worth Czar who wouldve guessed the tin man would do me in like this." "Its clear to me now more then ever Ive lost my touch in the field f combat." "But dont worry Ill make sure you get a just fight that youve so desired Czar." "After all I am you." Adam began to shape shift again this time taking on the appearence of the Czar which he had seen through looking at old files pertaining to the "incident" that led the Czar to become more machine then man."You killed the one you loved now you only love yourself so tell me can you kill the body that holds the secrets to restoring yourself to your former glory?" "Or will you be stupid enough to continue to fight me or rather us?" hahahahahahaha began laughing histarically yet again stopping only to say. "I am no one and yet I am every one." 

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Ridiculous. Warsman loving himself? How absurd. And yet, the Czar felt that the only person he could love was himself. But he hated himself, he wanted to extract the zenith of pain and then die from this physical body. The Czar looked at ADAM, or more accordingly, himself and raised what would otherwise be called an eyebrow.

"I am Czar Kosokov. No amount of physical evidence provided on an opposite account --- the account of treason --- can dislodge my belief thereof," imposing his chest, taunting ADAM to bond to his "father" completely, he continued, "As of this moment, you are not even worthy of dying amidst the muck of swine."

If ADAM was stupid enough to prepare a counterattack to the Czar's speech, Warsman would lash out with a ray of interstellar heat. "Oh, and one more thing," he rambled on:

"This is getting annoying."

Throwing a punch at the mirror of his face, Warsman locked his extreme power back into place with a sudden motion as quick as the strike had been. If his foe should be still standing, the Czar would crush him with his fists bound together in a mighty hammer. If he evaded, it depended the offense that Warsman would prepare an appropriate defense.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ADAM-0000

"This is getting annoying."

Throwing a punch at the mirror of his face, Warsman locked his extreme power back into place with a sudden motion as quick as the strike had been. If his foe should be still standing, the Czar would crush him with his fists bound together in a mighty hammer. If he evaded, it depended the offense that Warsman would prepare an appropriate defense

Adam spat out blood yet again."Your a even bigger fool then I thought when i first arrived." "I offered you immortality and you denied it so you could be acknowledged as the man wh abandoned his own body for the sake of his cause."Adam spatt yet again even more blood. "You know you and I could keep doing this for ages, You kill me I come back over and over and over in the end Im not leaving this place without you." "Be it your heart as a trophy or your head to show to your comrades." hehehe ADam began to shapeshift yet again this time his left arm into a sharpened spear."I assure you warsman Ive altered the strength of the atomic bond in this spear its more then enough to slice through that red metal of yours." Adam slowly began to enrcircle around the Czar until eventually he charged at him at midpoint he jumped at him with te intent of either carving out his heart or beheading him.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"Oh just shut the f*ck up already!"

ADAM lunged, but Warsman grabbed at the shaft of the weapon and would bend it skyward in an attempt to snap bones. If this would be successful, the Czar would jab down and lodge the broken bone in the man's skin. Turning around, he would bash his elbow into ADAM's skull and jar his brain against the metal skull again and again and again, unleashing another elbow strike if ADAM was to be still standing.

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ADAM-0000

ADAM lunged, but Warsman grabbed at the shaft of the weapon and would bend it skyward in an attempt to snap bones. If this would be successful, the Czar would jab down and lodge the broken bone in the man's skin. Turning around, he would bash his elbow into ADAM's skull and jar his brain against the metal skull again and again and again, unleashing another elbow strike if ADAM was to be still standing.

"Damn you! tin man" Adam said as he lunged for his superior in combat. It was clear at this point who would win this contest and Adam wasnt the one. Spewing blood from nose and blood shot eyes he smiled. Truly the sight of delerium a dying man laughing on the scene of his death. Was there anything moe sad, but to Adam in his mind he was a true immortal and beating no matter how much meat it took from his cadaver could tell him otherwise. He was failing and beng  punished for it whether by the Czar or by god himself. Like a cockroach to a spray Adam continued to move in the face of his upcoming death. He ikced the blood from his nose off much as a dog would when cleaning a open wound. "So this is the final stand eh?" Fine!" ADam hardened his skin as best as he could in his wounded state and charged. "For liberty no liberty is dead. for justice no justice is but an illusion. But for Vengence Adam would scale the walls of hell." "I am strong I am powerful I am legend!"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"Legend?!"

The Czar raised his arms to their full length to stop the roaring behemoth and beat the living hell out of ADAM. The prodigal son deserved nothing more or less and Warsman wanted to prove that he was carrion for the birds, left for a purpose on the earth just to make others feel better about themselves. He was worthless.

"I'll make you wish you were never spewed out of whatever hole your DNA crawled from!!"

ADAM-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ADAM-0000

"I'll make you wish you were never spewed out of whatever hole your DNA crawled from!!"

Adam was on the floor as the Czar had said those words he began to step and crush down Adams throat demanding answers.The only thing going through Adam's mind was how he could have lost t a weaker being when he himself could cheat death itself. "Go to hell russian." ADam said furiated but not more fruriated then the Czar who now lifted his foot off Adam's throat only to slam down on it even harder "Who sent you?" Screamed the Czar. "Your mothers corpse after I played with it." This time the Czar showed less mercy then before if that was possible he grabbed ADam by his throat and held him up in the air. "If it wasnt for the information you carry in that puny imputant skull of yours I would crush it with my bare hands right now but all i can do is slam it into the floor hopefully giving it a lesson not to be forgotten do not play with a russians mother!" The Czar then through ADams body against the mosoleum walls where the fight had first taken place. Adam looked on his body badly broken he turned his head slightly looking upwards at the metal menace responsible for bringing hell to a creature that knew not of the words meaning. "F&CK you!" screamed Adam. The Czar was running out of patience and was about ready to blast his skull in at point blank range."Ill ask one last time wretched vermin before i send you back to the devils ass from where you crawled out from WHO SENT YOU!!!" The Czar began to aim his weapons at Adam just as he said. Truly the Czar was a man of his word something that made the situation even more frightening for him. As he began to sweat, Adam thought whter or not to talk either way Adam would die whether at the hands of his employer or at the hands of a russian who had long since abandoned the word mercy. "Fine" ADam said with anger and desperation. "Not like Im going to live through this anyways I dont know his real name or his origin I simply know his power." "Power that rivaled to you makes you look like a child playing dress up there is no future for you hes the end of it all of it for you and me.: "Even now hes monitoring our conversation listening to every word coming out of my lips and your voice box." "I will warn you when the earth reaches one million NOAH the moon will reign down hell from the heavens bewre of the Wednesday." With those last words Adam began to ignite in blue flames obviously as punishment for both failing his mission and over speaking. The flames burnt through all of Adams muscle flesh and bood leaving only ashes and small fragments of what looked like a skeleton. Inside the skeletons left hand layed a small orb glowingwith an ominous energy. The Czar was shoced that he had never noticed the orb up until now its prescence as imense like that found in a star. He pryed the skeletal corpses fingers and reached for it grabbing it. Intoxicated by its power he began to wonder if this item is as powerful as his prescence then why hadnt Adam used it in combat? Hmm.... The Czar's thoughts were only stopped by a noise of clapping hands. The man began to clap "Well done, well done." "Quiite the performance you put on out there for me, you truly never disapoint me." "Yes you are remarkable, merciless, cruel some might go as far as calling you evil Czar." "But we both know that to be a lie you simply are one of the few on this earth willing to do what is neccassry to not only survive but also make sure the human race does not cease to exist." "Bravo, bravo as for te orb well what kind of host would I be if I offer you a game with no reward. Its yours really take good care of it as only 9 others exist. These objects are rare and powerful both ancient older then the earth itself they go by man names but their first names are Sephirots'. "Anyways I think its best I entrust this one to you I wat to see if you can unlock its power." "Who do you think I am a puppet for your entertainment?!" Screamed the Czar now ifuriated by the mans expectatinos. Gathering his full strength he lunged at the man only to go right through him like a spectre. "It still seems you have alot to learn oh well in time I will cntact you." The man snapped his fingers and with that he teleported both himself and Adam's remains to prevent him from learning the secrets that its DNA hid. "Excellent the first rook is in play the man said to himself in a dark ominous tone now on the opposite side of the globe.

No Caption Provided

The Czar now able to relax examined the orb held in his hand "Sephirot huh? interesting...."

No Caption Provided