Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By The_Ghostshell

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Gambler says:
"Careful *boy*, I'll drink your milkshake."

ha! loved that movie!"

Hahaha I was hoping someone would get it. Yeah Danial Day Lewis cant be faded. That dude is a straight up G.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Kurrent

Drink This!

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Last_Guardian

Gambler says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Gambler says:
"Careful *boy*, I'll drink your milkshake."

ha! loved that movie!"

Hahaha I was hoping someone would get it. Yeah Danial Day Lewis cant be faded. That dude is a straight up G."

yep...lol

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kurrent

You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those HFC members of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that Mobb Deep would give their last breath to defend it

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kurrent says:

"Gambler says:
"Slinger says:
"We're gonna rain Heaven's wrath on you heathens!"

You die first"

Choose your words wisely Cajun..........they might be your last as president"

pauses for a moment before turning to look at Babs

You bring the severed heads of threatening words to the HFC steps. You insult my Queen. You threaten the Hellfire Club with defeat and death? Oh I've chosen my words carefully hero, perhaps you should have done the same.

Kicks you into a pit that some how escaped your attention this whole time :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell

obi wan kenobi! says:

it's gonna be really fun whooping the HFC's @$$...remember, Gambler..the more you fight it, the more it'll hurt..."

Its always a pleasure to.....meet a Jedi.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kurrent says:

"Drink This!"

ok that was seriously weird..and kinda scary...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Last_Guardian

Gambler says:

"Kurrent says:
"Gambler says:
"Slinger says:
"We're gonna rain Heaven's wrath on you heathens!"

You die first"

Choose your words wisely Cajun..........they might be your last as president"

pauses for a moment before turning to look at Babs

You bring the severed heads of threatening words to the HFC steps. You insult my Queen. You threaten the Hellfire Club with defeat and death? Oh I've chosen my words carefully hero, perhaps you should have done the same.

Kicks you into a pit that some how escaped your attention this whole time :P"

it's gonna be really fun whooping the HFC's @$$...remember, Gambler..the more you fight it, the more it'll hurt...

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#60  Edited By No_Name_

kisses Gambler's cheek

I never thought I would have my honor avenged in such a way. If it is a fight they want it is a fight they will get.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kurrent

The world will know that heroes stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a king of kings can bleed.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Last_Guardian

Gambler says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
it's gonna be really fun whooping the HFC's @$$...remember, Gambler..the more you fight it, the more it'll hurt..."

Its always a pleasure to.....meet a Jedi."

as it is a pleasure to meet a...uh....Cajun

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kurrent says:

"The world will know that heroes stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a king of kings can bleed."

what movie is that from?

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By Acer

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Acer says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Kurrent says:
"The world will know that heroes stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a king of kings can bleed."
what movie is that from? "
300"
that's a great movie"

Damn right

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Acer

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Kurrent says:

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Last_Guardian

Acer says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Kurrent says:

300"

that's a great movie

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kurrent says:

It's been more than three years since the King of Kings ended the Zero Squad. And now, as then, it is not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of things. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck. Gulls cawing, complaining, even as they feast on the thousands of floating dead. The steady breathing of the HFC at his back, ready to die for him without a moment's pause. Everyone of them ready, to die.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By Akira Overdrive

There's wild ones about.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Akira Overdrive

obi wan kenobi! says:

"and everyone of them will die...*smiles*"

Your mistaken.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Kurrent

There's a difference between us........... You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Last_Guardian

and everyone of them will die...smiles

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Slinger

Gambler says:

"Kurrent says:

It's been more than three years since the King of Kings ended the Zero Squad. And now, as then, it is not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of things. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck. Gulls cawing, complaining, even as they feast on the thousands of floating dead. The steady breathing of the HFC at his back, ready to die for him without a moment's pause. Everyone of them ready, to die. "

And you are so willing to send them to their doom. God will guide our heroes to victory. Swift and divine vengeance will be had.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kurrent says:

"___There's a difference between us........... You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.___ "

History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Mobb Deep. I'll build monuments for victory in every state. I'll carve Gambler in the stones.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Gambler says:

"Kurrent says:
"___There's a difference between us........... You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.___ "

History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Mobb Deep. I'll build monuments for victory in every state. I'll carve Gambler in the stones. "

Laughs

We shall see old friend.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The Wildcardz have a position to play Gambler,just keep that in mind.There has to be some balance.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Akira Overdrive says:

"Gambler says:
"Kurrent says:

History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Mobb Deep. I'll build monuments for victory in every state. I'll carve Gambler in the stones. "

Laughs

We shall see old friend."

I have no quarrel with you old friend. Do not involve yourself in this or I will end you dis time.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Kurrent

Gambler says:

"Kurrent says:

It's easy to rise to power when you are uncontested oh King of Kings, you have many followers yet few warriors and before weeks end, the flame of Hellfire will burn no more!

Avatar image for xxxrated_r_superstarxxx
xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kurrent says:

"Gambler says:
"Kurrent says:

It's easy to rise to power when you are uncontested oh King of Kings, you have many followers yet few warriors and before weeks end, the flame of Hellfire will burn no more!"

Gambler could die tomorrow and the HFC would live on. Can you make such a claim of Mobb Deep? I think not. I'm gonna curbstomp your @$$ homeboy. I want you to tell me how it feels to be on my highlight reel.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ronin alexsnder

looks like everybody is gearing up this should be good cant wait to see the sin man in action once again.

Dread Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dread Knight

Rated R Superstar says:

"Kurrent says:
"Gambler says:
"Kurrent says:

It's easy to rise to power when you are uncontested oh King of Kings, you have many followers yet few warriors and before weeks end, the flame of Hellfire will burn no more!"

Gambler could die tomorrow and the HFC would live on. Can you make such a claim of Mobb Deep? I think not. I'm gonna curbstomp your @$$ homeboy. I want you to tell me how it feels to be on my highlight reel."

Please, calling you a highlight would be an embarrassment.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kurrent

Rated R Superstar says:

"Kurrent says:
"Gambler says:
"Kurrent says:

Gambler could die tomorrow and the HFC would live on. Can you make such a claim of Mobb Deep? I think not. I'm gonna curbstomp your @$$ homeboy. I want you to tell me how it feels to be on my highlight reel."

Your highlight reel doesn't have enough tape to keep up with me tough guy........you want to be in the spot light so bad, worry no more cuz I'll make you famous.

Avatar image for xxxrated_r_superstarxxx
xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dread Knight says:

Please, calling you a highlight would be an embarrassment."

Your nobody till somebody kills you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite that I haven't been in the HFC for a long time - I don't really care heh. I'm definitely in :]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Shadow Huntress says:

"Despite that I haven't been in the HFC for a long time - I don't really care heh. I'm definitely in :]"

Nice. Glad to have ya on board

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Oh how the mighty will fall, Hellfire extinguished. The mighty flame of darkness finally laid to rest like the darkness in my soul. I will face my inner demons head on and attack the Hellfire club as if it was the three headed beast Cerebus.

Gambler, I have realized the error of my past evil ways and when we meet, I will not go easy on you. Heads will roll, Blood will be spilled, Bones will crunch beneath my boot and if you know Shakespeare, Then I quote him in saying.....

Cry havoc and slip the dogs of war

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#86  Edited By No_Name_

Midnight Lantern says:

"Satyrquaze says:
Are you poetically slamming the team where you spend most of your time and recently tried to beg your way onto?"

A- No, I don't spend most of my time there.

B- No I have'nt tried to beg my way in."

might I remind you of a certain video you worked so hard on?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Satyrquaze

Midnight Lantern says:

"Oh how the mighty will fall, Hellfire extinguished. The mighty flame of darkness finally laid to rest like the darkness in my soul. I will face my inner demons head on and attack the Hellfire club as if it was the three headed beast Cerebus. Gambler, I have realized the error of my past evil ways and when we meet, I will not go easy on you. Heads will roll, Blood will be spilled, Bones will crunch beneath my boot and if you know Shakespeare, Then I quote him in saying..... *Cry havoc and slip the dogs of war* "

Are you poetically slamming the team where you spend most of your time and recently tried to beg your way onto?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Satyrquaze

Midnight Lantern says:

"A- No, I don't spend most of my time there. B- No I have'nt tried to beg my way in."

Perhaps the words "most" and "beg" were rather strong... but I think we see things differently.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Midnight Lantern says:

"Oh how the mighty will fall, Hellfire extinguished. The mighty flame of darkness finally laid to rest like the darkness in my soul. I will face my inner demons head on and attack the Hellfire club as if it was the three headed beast Cerebus.Gambler, I have realized the error of my past evil ways and when we meet, I will not go easy on you. Heads will roll, Blood will be spilled, Bones will crunch beneath my boot and if you know Shakespeare, Then I quote him in saying.....*Cry havoc and slip the dogs of war*"

You won't have eyes tomorrow. You won't have ears, or a tongue. You'll wander the underworld, blind, deaf, and dumb. And all the dead will know: this is Midnight Lantern, fool who thought he could kill the HFC.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Gambler says:

You won't have eyes tomorrow. You won't have ears, or a tongue. You'll wander the underworld, blind, deaf, and dumb. And all the dead will know: this is Midnight Lantern, fool who thought he could kill the HFC. "

Come Tommorow morn (this I assure) it is you who shall die old freind, Your choice to reject me will result in your downfall. I left that Hellfire club rejected and now I am a hero, A hero with bloodlust and death in his eyes, A blood thirsty hunger that will only be satisfied when your blood runs cold down my finger tips.

Gambler, You (along with many others) call yourself the Kings of Kings, But never forget this Cajun, Uneasy rests the head that wears the crown.

Post Edited:2008-05-28 00:33:52

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Satyrquaze says:

Are you poetically slamming the team where you spend most of your time and recently tried to beg your way onto?"

A- No, I don't spend most of my time there.

B- No I have'nt tried to beg my way in.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Midnight Lantern says:

"Gambler says:
You won't have eyes tomorrow. You won't have ears, or a tongue. You'll wander the underworld, blind, deaf, and dumb. And all the dead will know: this is Midnight Lantern, fool who thought he could kill the HFC. "

Come Tommorow morn (this I assure) it is you who shall die old freind, Your choice to reject me will result in your downfall. I left that Hellfire club rejected and now I am a hero, A hero with bloodlust and death in his eyes, A blood thirsty hunger that will only be satisfied when your blood runs cold down my finger tips.

Gambler, You (along with many others) call yourself the Kings of Kings, But never forget this Cajun, Uneasy rests the head that wears the crown.

Post Edited:2008-05-28 00:33:52"

What if I offered you a spot on the HFC? No tricks, no manipulation. The heroes have grown strong and I feel we may need more firepower on our side. I know you can be loyal ML, so I offer dis to you one time. Join the HFC and let me help you become a force on the Vine.

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Soldier-Boy

can i join. it sounds fun

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers