#1 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a few months now since Gambler the King of Kings has manipulated his way to the presidency of the United States of America. He and his Hellfire Club have ran the streets of this once great nation into ground keeping all the wealth of the country for themselves.

The streets look pretty much the same with the exception of armed Hellfire Club guards patrolling every major city. The rural cities of the country are heavily taxed with all the profit going to the Hellfire Club.

Since the unsuspected disappearance of Renegade Lantern, Mobb Deep went their separate ways. They all continued fighting the good fight and it even cost soul taker his life. Kurrent, hearing of Mobb Deep and having his own personal vendetta against Gambler who he believed killed his parents and mentor decided to try and reform Mobb Deep. He gained the trust of Morte Rapida arguably the deadliest man alive and the two began recruiting. It took them several days and they finally found Acer and Ripcord two men that share the same Mobb Deep beliefs. They also got in contact with Dormath a good friend of RL's who for a time went into space to look for him thinking that is where he might be.

The new team trained hard for 2 months. Learning how to work as a cohesive unit. They made allies of other heroes along the way but they remained loyal to one another. Now when the country seems to be at its weakest Kurrent devised a plan.

The members of Mobb Deep were all sent to different locations. Their targets were the most profitable places of the HFC and their goal was to destroy them but that was only phase one. They had another plan......

• Normal RPG rules apply

• Other heroes/neutrals are welcome and encouraged to join (You will have a way in after my first post)

#2 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's OK with you all, I'm in.

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking, maybe we should start this on Wednesday. After Andy's wedding. Tonight we should through his @$$ a bachelor party.

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I forgot about that! Yeah Wednesday then.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I'll talk to the HFC

#6 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

That is cool with me! We'll start on Wednesday!

#7 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Wednesday it is.

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

I say you should just add Akira to the Mobb Deep roster.

#9 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting.....

#11 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Two months? Sounds like long enough for Slinger to have healed up, he's in if you'll have him.

#12 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"Two months? Sounds like long enough for Slinger to have healed up, he's in if you'll have him."

Yeah man! Welcome to the mix

#13 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW,Im in,if its good with you K.

#14 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool! Can't wait!

#15 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"BTW,Im in,if its good with you K."

Yeah thats cool

#16 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Um. Just a question? This is based off Ultimate Betrayal. So. I'm curious why none of those who took part in it were invited or mentioned?

#17 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"Um. Just a question? This is based off Ultimate Betrayal. So. I'm curious why none of those who took part in it were invited or mentioned? "

Ultimate Betrayal was cannon and we are picking up from what took place there like all other stories on here. I said in the bottom that other heroes and neutral are more then welcome and encouraged to join..

#18 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Right. And UB was Andy and Gambler's idea.. You specifially mention G, but you make no mention of Andy's part in UB or his influence of the outcome. If it's cannon, how can you leave out that in your background story? That's all I was saying. I'm sure you'll get plenty of people excited about this and I do wish you luck. I'm not trying to be rude. I just asked a question. That's all.

#19 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mention Andy because Kurrent is a new character. He has no idea who Andferne is......lol He knows who Gambler is (read bio) and it happens that he is president now because of what happened in UB. I have nothing against Andferne or anybody in UB and after I make the first post. It will have a way for anybody to join this.

#21 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds like fun...

#22 Posted by LstPaladin (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

So, are you going to war against the HFC

#23 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

so what do others do??

#24 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Paladin - Yes!

@ Constantine - Help!

#25 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

That's fine. Like I said, good luck with this. I'm sure you'll get a good crowd wanting to join you. I'm going to be sitting it out. Don't believe I'll be needed. I've got alot going on as it is.

#26 Posted by LstPaladin (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"That's fine. Like I said, good luck with this. I'm sure you'll get a good crowd wanting to join you. I'm going to be sitting it out. Don't believe I'll be needed. I've got alot going on as it is. "

I'll be sitting next to you, Lexi

#27 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

LstPaladin says:

"LexiCat says:
"That's fine. Like I said, good luck with this. I'm sure you'll get a good crowd wanting to join you. I'm going to be sitting it out. Don't believe I'll be needed. I've got alot going on as it is. "

I'll be sitting next to you, Lexi"

yup i 2 have to stay out of this other things going on.

#28 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Lexi is in about 3 rpgs atm just here, so she has her hands full. I'll wait until Wednesday and let you know if I'm in or if I'll bring in Sinister. Just depends on how things go.

#29 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this will be up on Wednesday!

#30 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool man! Thanks!

#31 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"@ Paladin - Yes!@ Constantine - Help!"

Ok cool

#32 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Kurrent I'm in, but as Sinister, Time frame wise Andy would be dealing with the stuff happening in A Call For Heroes so he is tied up. But Sinister can make a come back and help cause mischief. Not sure where to fit him in yet, but I'm sure something will come up.

#33 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Kurrent says:
"@ Paladin - Yes!@ Constantine - Help!"

Ok cool"

Hope you can make it to the battle

#34 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Hey Kurrent I'm in, but as Sinister, Time frame wise Andy would be dealing with the stuff happening in A Call For Heroes so he is tied up. But Sinister can make a come back and help cause mischief. Not sure where to fit him in yet, but I'm sure something will come up."

Cool after my first post it will be open for pretty much anyone to join!

#35 Posted by Infinate Vengeance (12 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I'm in. I'll use my ML Account.

#36 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

I am in, just got through researching a little for my character. Need to finish my battle with Hawk, and then start with Obi.

Lets do this!

#37 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to war against the HFC. I'm in.

#38 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida says:

"I am in, just got through researching a little for my character. Need to finish my battle with Hawk, and then start with Obi. Lets do this!"

Curious to see you get out of that situation. I'm sure you'll think of something good.

#39 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

I will not get out of it without injury, I'll tell you that! Great battle Hawk. I'll pm you later.

#40 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Ripcord says:

"Going to war against the HFC. I'm in."

Hell Yeah man! Its starts on Wednesday!

#41 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida says:

"I will not get out of it without injury, I'll tell you that! Great battle Hawk. I'll pm you later."

Cool look forward to reading it.......good luck in the next round

#42 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Wednesday sounds good. It'll give me time to get all my ducks in a row.

#43 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Ripcord says:
"Going to war against the HFC. I'm in."
Hell Yeah man! Its starts on Wednesday!"

Good to hear.

BTW Kurrent, You never responded to my PM.

#44 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire is about to be extinguished

#45 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Careful boy, I'll drink your milkshake.

#46 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Hellfire is about to be extinguished "

doubtful.

don't be jealous.

#47 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

We're gonna rain Heaven's wrath on you heathens!

#48 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Careful *boy*, I'll drink your milkshake."

You guys have had your little fun for too long!

#49 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"We're gonna rain Heaven's wrath on you heathens!"

You die first

#50 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Slinger says:
"We're gonna rain Heaven's wrath on you heathens!"

You die first"

Choose your words wisely Cajun..........they might be your last as president