#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

N.O.H.Q

Welcome to the New Outsiders Headquarters. A state of the art facility supplied by our very own Iron Ninja. Secluded, but never out of reach to those in need. Our team has been around for a while hidden in the shadows, but never out of mind of our members.

The New Outsiders, currently led by Holly Cross is a group of well outsiders. People who have been rejected time and time again, people who have no other place to call home, and people who don’t fit in with the status quo.

In the absence of the current leader, Slight will fill in for the leadership role.

What does this team stand for? Being an outsider, you understand the hardships of the world. You know exactly how harsh it can be. And for that we will always protect those who do not have a protector. Our main goal is to make everyone person in need, feel like they have a guardian angel.

Current Members-Power, Description & Title

Current Leader: Holly Cross- Martial Arts Master, Empathic, Telepathic, Weapons Master- Holly Cross once was a ruthless assassin. Since those days she has changed her ways. She took over from the founder and leader Spiderboy Prime. She is a firm, yet loving figure that we all look to for support and strength.

Iron Ninja- Power Suit, Energy Absorption (Redistribution), Super Strength, Flight, Intellect- Iron Ninja or Iron as his fellow team members’ call him, is a genius with the charm to back it up. He worked with Tony Stark to create an even better power suit that even surpasses War Machine.

Leader in Absence:  Slight- Hydrokinesis, Telekinesis, Cryokinesis, Oracle Force, Flight- Young, but wise to the world around him. Recently during his stent without his team, he suffered a great loss, and in return dealt that loss out a two fold. Now filled with remorse he is on the road to redemption. While Holly Cross is away, Slight fills in as leader.

Magick: Magic, Transforming Wings, Hand to Hand Combat- One of our residential magicians. Early in life, she found out that she had to do things on her own. That the world was not a place that treated everyone fair. But after joining the New Outsiders, she has finally found a place to come home to.

Crysta- Magic- Our other residential magician. She must cant her incantation to make them work, and she must recharge her magical batteries everyday. But that does not stop her from being any less jovial. Her and Magick share an unbreakable bond, that has on more than one occasion helped them out.

Power Surge- Draconian, Energy Manipulation, Flight, Super Strength- Surge is not of the Earth. His planet was destroyed, and now he must bear the burden of carrying his evil brother within him. That so far has not stopped him from trying his best to do what he can to make the world a better place.

#2 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

whats up just thought I would post

#3 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...me toooooo

#4 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you described us all very nice idea

#5 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to whip your azzes. It will be a holiday throughout the vine. The Outsiders should have died a long time ago.

#6 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"I can't wait to whip your azzes. It will be a holiday throughout the vine. The Outsiders should have died a long time ago. "
  1. Good job Slight, this looks good
  2. Pulsar,  you don't have to wait to get your azz whipped, I will be glad to hand you your beating anytime, anyplace.  (and if you know who I am, then you know I can do it.  lol
  3. I love holidays
  4. The Outsiders should have died????  why would you say that.  :p
#7 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

iron ninja, its been a while

#8 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephirim,,, how are you man,  and yes its been a long while.

#9 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

I been alrite man, dude u have other accounts or sutin? because your never online lolz

#10 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, so how many accounts do you have.  you have had a few I believe.

#11 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

so Seph, have you ever thought of joining the outsiders

#12 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Ninja said:
"lol, so how many accounts do you have.  you have had a few I believe."
Yea I Have a few, my main is Element, he's on the Ice Dragons

And about joining, Im very loyal to ice, if im able to stay on ice id join ,  only reason why id join because you guys are very conservative, and you dont interact with other teams in rpgs like that, if u did, id have to say no
#13 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

well, Element should stay loyal to ice,  but another character could join the outsiders.  we could really use an RPGer like you

#14 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

Seph Can go on Outsiders , i have no problem with that

#15 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Slight,  here is another member for ya...

Thanks Seph, looking forward to you being on the team,

#16 Posted by Mantid (4417 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Ninja said:
"Hey Slight,  here is another member for ya...Thanks Seph, looking forward to you being on the team,"

So could Baron Blue join the team?
#17 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephirim said:
"Seph Can go on Outsiders , i have no problem with that"

seph, you a bitch!!!! You can't see me.
#18 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

comes back to the HQ, and takes a seat in the command center

#19 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

WHHHOOOO New Members.....

Baron Blue, and Sephirim, yyyaayyy...I think I will make a new team page

#20 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

go for it slight

#21 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, were building up the roster...

1. Holly Cross
  2. Slight
  3. Iron Ninja
  4. Magick
  5. Crysta
  6. Power Surge
  7. Blue Baron
  8. Sehpirim
#22 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I think umbrae is still a part of the team

#23 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

and  10. Umbrae

#24 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight, what the hell are you doing?

#25 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought 9 came after 8?

#26 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh, my bad, sorry, when I wrote it, I was preocupied... 9. Umbrae, damn, thank you guys for cathing that

#27 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Team Members-

1. Holly Cross-Leader
  2. Iron Ninja-Technology&Finances
  3. Slight-Co-leader in absence of Holly Cross
  4. Magick
  5. Crysta
  6. Power Surge
  7. Umbrae
  8. Sephirim
  9. Blue Baron
  10. Power Surge
#28 Edited by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

your welcome, uh you put  me on the list twice 

#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit Damn it all...lol, my mistake...I guess your just that important...lol

#30 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say that because it's a team effort :)

#31 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

yes it is. and I advise you to actually read our posts in alterworld. You have a tendancy to jump in and do things that are very spontaneous. Could you please read and edit your post accordingly.

#32 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry but I  didn't know of any way way to help you guys out

#33 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

see the pm return message...

#34 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

just read it

#35 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

okay..

#36 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

how are things doing

#37 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

fine..I'm in Criminal Justic Class as we speak, but I'm board...

#38 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear ya

#39 Posted by Mantid (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, guys, wassup?

Just pretend I'm Baron Blue... I'm too lazy to change accounts.

#40 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Okay...so there is a rpg that's active right now..Outsiders in the Alterworld. I want everyone who see's this that hasn't posted already to post...but before you do that make sure you read what's going on,

#41 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

oy guys

#42 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Calls Holly on the phone to give her an update on one of his latest weapons inventions. but she does not answer.  Humm... I wonder where she has been lately.

#43 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys!!! Sorry i've been so inconsistent posting lately. I've pretty much resigned my self to the fact that I'm going to be grounded until I turn 18, and I'll only be able to get when ever my parents aren't home.     Oh, and Crysta says Hi too. She will post as soon as she finishes her homework. (She is in middle school and taking all 11th grade classes so that might take a while). Anyway, glad we have a new thread, and some new members!!!

#44 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Magick, and I didn't know Crysta was in 11'th grade...So am I..well it's okay, cause me and Holly have held down the fort with Alterworld. And Hello EVERYONE

#45 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

she's not exactly in 11th grade, she's just in this weird take all 11th grade classes while you are 12 program. (she is ambitious). anyway.. forgot to mention, in a couple of months she is going to another country to visit relatives, and she won't have internet.  so... no posts from Crysta pretty much all summer.

#46 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

i know

#47 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

thats pretty weird

#48 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

So do we have any current rpgs that u guys need me to post in?

#49 Posted by Iron Ninja (340 posts) - - Show Bio

we could start one

#50 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

have any idea's?