Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_
I'm a ladies man (I'm not a ladies man)
I'm a ladies man (I'm not a ladies man)

"Hello, my name is Noah Addams, but I've been told my government name is Alexei Markov (Mother Russia!). In addition, for the sake of knowing, I'm not exactly the smartest person in the room, but that's mostly because my mind is a bowl of spaghetti.

In truth, I don't know much about myself. I blame this on my baby mama, President Pierce, who's games of mental monopoly have left me in a daze (and naked....a lot). As a result, I've been clinically diagnosed with dissociative amnesia and maybe even identity disorder (The doc says yes, I say no).

All I do know is that I've got a son in Venezuela, who's fifteen, and makes me feel hella old. Also, I'm pretty sure I've been labeled as an American traitor, based on false accusations from a single white female with violet eyes. I think she's upset, because my mere existence proves that there's some resistance to her reality powers and I kinda have receipts pertaining to her evil witchcraft shtick.

Anyhow, I've been told I can be quite the confusing guy. And it's true. I never did get to experiment in college, so I'm kinda learning as I go. Other than that I just wanted to say Clarice is in no way related to me, because that'd be gross. We met back in the 90's, when music had taste, and she's was pretty much the only chick who gave me play.

Soon enough, we fell in love, she got possessed by a demon, we had a baby, I forgot about said baby, had my memories erased, went to military school, got kicked out, lied to my parents about it, partied with Shinji, never went to college, partied with Shinji some more, came back, found out Clarice weaseled her way into my family fortune, ended up with her...again, got played, watched as my status was taken away, took my dignity and left, met Kurt, started to like Kurt, realized liking Kurt is weird, realized I liked Kurt because he was cool, started calling Kurt brother, started getting mad when Kurt stopped calling me brother, got highly upset when Kurt met a evil woman, gave up on Kurt when he became evil, realized I'm a mess, found out Amaranth was my daddy, then told Amaranth is not my daddy, somewhere in between got possessed by demon, then figure out Clarice changed my life a lot because she wanted to make me happy, realized that Clarice can be a stupid b*tch sometimes, flash forward and everyone is possessed by Shinigami, started to wonder if there's a Shinigami family payment plan, became an anomaly in Clarice's game, hunted down by Clarice, not killed, and now I wander around changing my outfits a lot, because why not?

So, there's that. I also just stumbled on the fact that my Russian father and Spanish mother actually received their wealth due to a weird cult they run about taking down The Third Society, whatever that is. I'm not even sure if half the shit that happens to me has actually happened or not. Quite frankly I don't know who I am most of the time, but I do know some things.

I like helping people, I like food, I like water too, and I know my son needs a father he can look up to. So, from here on out - I'll be doing the things heroes do. The first of which is getting a definitive look.....ha...hahahaha...silly Noah, official looks are for dorks."

He stopped talking to himself, his light brown eyes transfixed on his own reflection, a tear sliding down his eye as pondered the prospect of finally getting himself together. Because in his heart of hearts, beyond the self-deprecating humor, Noah knew he had to start being the hero his son thought he was. He knew he had to be the change he wanted to see. And to decide in this very moment that he would start that change with the admittance of his truth, the bright eyed nomad couldn't help but laugh an honest laugh.........happy to feel human in an inhuman world.

"You're not a dork. You got this."

(I know I owe some posts. Been out of the zone, but I needed to get this off me chest. And if you read this, god bless. May Morgan Freeman be with you)

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I am Groot.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody said:

I am Groot.

Whatya mean this should be in the fan fic section? (I really wanna make an RR account lol)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Legacy_

@_nobody: What?

@lucian_lebeau: Even more what *slaps him for fan fiction commentary

I started a trend. Don't hate.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: lol nah I'm sure its great. They always are.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Well when you put it that way *shrugs it off

The Joker? It's like your insides are coming outside to play >.>

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work on this.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: It's definitely not my best, but it's one of those "write so it's off your chest" pieces, but thank you nonetheless.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: We have those days sometimes .

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DwRonin

This was fun! Noah has gone ghost...

No Caption Provided

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points