• 91 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
A new world for the Viners






































Certain Viners have been horrible to Stone.  It's now time to get them back.  An old friend visits Stone.  Stone is crying.  "What the hell is wrong Stone?"  Stone gets angry "I'm tired of everyone being mean to me." Stone pushes Kitty98 to the ground and says three words that all Viner's will hate for years to come.  "No more Viner's....."

There is more to the story but I need people to join this rpg.  It's open to all Viner's.  If you want to join post right here in this thread.
#2 Edited by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems pretty interesting. Kinda weird but interesting.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41004 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFLMMFAO

Dear god......child

#4 Posted by Jason Striker (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure I understand, is it like some kind of revenge act or something like that?

#5 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhuh...... so is this you whining or is it an RPG....?

#6 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#7 Posted by Jason Striker (35 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Uhuh...... so is this you whining or is it an RPG....?"
There is more to the story but I need people to join this rpg.  It's open to all Viner's.  If you want to join post right here in this thread.

is a RP according to this..
#8 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

This deals with members of the Mighty Avengers.  If people are willing to join meaning heroes and villians.  I will explain details.


Rachelle Monet Carter said:

"LMFAO"

What's that suppose to mean?


Darkchild said:
"ROFLMMFAO

Dear god......child"

What's the problem?
#9 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just...... sad

#10 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"This is just...... sad"

Why is it sad?
#11 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?

#12 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhhh....

#13 Posted by Kid Creation (67 posts) - - Show Bio

okay I get its like a Scarlet Witch thing shes pretending that people have treated her wrong and has gone crazy and now plans on destroying all the super heroes of the world (comicvine) am I right

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Wow... your kind of being a B!tch
#15 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Wow... your kind of being a B!tch"
What?! Um I was just asking a question. I'm not sure if she is mad at people for being mean or this is a story. 
#16 Posted by Teddy Lupin (164 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Wow... your kind of being a B!tch"
thats wat I thought
#17 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"

Sorry, I'm getting into character to much right now, I got in the moment.  This rpg deals with Stone getting back at people like Final Arrow.  So, Stone finally goes mad and exacts her revenge on all of Comic Vine.  No more Viner's deals with Viner's having no more powers and having to destroy Stone to get those powers back.  That doesn't mean I will let you win.
#18 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Creation said:
"okay I get its like a Scarlet Witch thing shes pretending that people have treated her wrong and has gone crazy and now plans on destroying all the super heroes of the world (comicvine) am I right"

Yes :)
#19 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
Stone92 said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"

Sorry, I'm getting into character to much right now, I got in the moment.  This rpg deals with Stone getting back at people like Final Arrow.  So, Stone finally goes mad and exacts her revenge on all of Comic Vine.  No more Viner's deals with Viner's having no more powers and having to destroy Stone to get those powers back.  That doesn't mean I will let you win."
Ahhh Gotcha :D
#20 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

thats pretty cool stone!:D

#21 Posted by Kid Creation (67 posts) - - Show Bio
Stone92 said:
"Kid Creation said:
"okay I get its like a Scarlet Witch thing shes pretending that people have treated her wrong and has gone crazy and now plans on destroying all the super heroes of the world (comicvine) am I right"

Yes :)"
okay sounds interesting I might join later
#22 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
Teddy Lupin said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Wow... your kind of being a B!tch"
thats wat I thought"
WTF? I was asking her a question. w/e
#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Uhuh...... so is this you whining or is it an RPG....?"
Mer-Man said:
"This is just...... sad"
Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Sorry, you just came off that way to me
#24 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank You for understanding, now will you join the rpg?

#25 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Then, you couldn't be more wrong. I guess it's hard to tell how I'm talking without the emoticons. w/e

#26 Posted by Teddy Lupin (164 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Uhuh...... so is this you whining or is it an RPG....?"
Mer-Man said:
"This is just...... sad"
Mer-Man said:
"Well, are you mad at people for being mean to you?"
Sorry, you just came off that way to me"
same

I just thought it was weird you didn't realise it was a CV M day RPG
#27 Posted by Mighty Avengers (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in this rpg all the way :)

#28 Posted by Teddy Lupin (164 posts) - - Show Bio
Mighty Avengers said:
"I'm in this rpg all the way :)"
if it goes all the way
#29 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Teddy Lupin said:
"Mighty Avengers said:
"I'm in this rpg all the way :)"
if it goes all the way"

It will as I get more people to join and once it's ready "CV Day" will happen.
#30 Posted by Teddy Lupin (164 posts) - - Show Bio

shouldn't it be S Day or sumthing?

#31 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

S stands for what?

I will figure out the true name later tonight.

A war is coming
#32 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOOOOOOOOOO A war is coming XD Magneto looks awesome!!!!!

<--------- big magneto fan

#33 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"WOOOOOOOOOOO A war is coming XD Magneto looks awesome!!!!!

<--------- big magneto fan"

Want to join this rpg?
#34 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmm  depends see I'm in many RPs so I'm not sure XD ummmm I'll think about it =)

#35 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"ummmm  depends see I'm in many RPs so I'm not sure XD ummmm I'll think about it =)"

This rpg won't start until next week.
#36 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

eh, i'll join

#37 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

really interesting i'll join it, something tells me that my character would love the life you would create for him, and wouldnt want to let it go

#38 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Stone92 said:
"The Wondering Spider said:
"ummmm  depends see I'm in many RPs so I'm not sure XD ummmm I'll think about it =)"

This rpg won't start until next week."
Oh cool well, I think I be available :D OK =)
#39 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"really interesting i'll join it, something tells me that my character would love the life you would create for him, and wouldnt want to let it go"

Light said:
"eh, i'll join"

You two may be part of my Royal Family.
#40 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Royal Family?

#41 Posted by The Royal Family (14 posts) - - Show Bio

The main source of this rpg

Like this
#42 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Royal family nice!;)

#43 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#44 Posted by The Royal Family (14 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to be the best rpg anyone has seen in awhile

#45 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Next week? Can I join?

#46 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

No more Viners eh?

Moderator
#47 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
The Royal Family said:
"It's going to be the best rpg anyone has seen in awhile"
That's raising the expectations pretty high...

Good luck!
#48 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone has no powers already, then do you take away whatever they do have?

#49 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"If someone has no powers already, then do you take away whatever they do have?"
In the real House of M Captain America (who doesn't really have powers so to speak) was turned into an old man. I mean ooooold.
Moderator
#50 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that part made me laugh. XD

 But I meant someone, like say, Noir, who has no powers but is a highly trained assassin and fighter. Would she lose her training?