No More Legends: King Hyperion vs. Uchiha NeVann RPG

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Hyperion stood within the burning ruins of the WAL base in Japan. The corpses of several WAL trainees, hopefuls and members of Young WAL lay dead at his feet. This was the second WAL base he had traveled to in search of the legendary Yakamoshi Katana that one of it's members was said to have in their possession and still he had found nothing.

"Not here either." Hyperion said to himself as he kicked the corpses of the fallen aside and made his way to the D.O.V.E. Gate, which he had specifically left unharmed so that he would be able to cross over to the next base without wasting time flying. After placing the coordinates for which base he wished to travel to in the computer systems, Hyperion turned the D.O.V.E. Gate on and opened a portal to the WAL Base in Los Angeles, when he emerged on the other side he found that the WAL Members in this base had been waiting for him.

"You! Go get Captain Uchiha immediately! Tell him that Hyperion has arrived, we'll try to hold the murdering bastard off until he arrives!" Said a WAL Veteran to one of the younger trainees that had been stationed near the D.O.V.E. Gate.

The trainee ran and ran as fast as she could and as she did she could already hear the sounds of people dying, energy attacks being discharged and things exploding. As she got closer and closer to NeVann's Office the trainee began to yell as loud as she possibly could. "He's Here! He's Here! Captain Uchiha...KING HYPERION IS HERE!!"

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
Ones actions will always speak louder, then their words. So remeber what you say will be forgotten someday, and what you do will be remembered. Though some times it's also never forgiven...

For the past couple of weeks, the annoyingly unkillable shinobi of WAL has been getting reports and footage of WAL bases around the world being the victim of unprovoked attack. Reading the report gave to him, the shinobi leaned back in his chair with his feet on the desk. Each incident read the same thing. No surviving members, the D.O.V.E. Gateway is the only thing piece of equipment left intact. The last base to be hit was WAL Japan, the news hit him hard. He was the one that was put in charge of building the Japan base when Spartan 117 was still alive. Nearly every single person stationed there was hand picked or recruited by him. His feet left his desk and touched the floor as he went in one of his desk drawer, and pulled out a remote. Standing up he walked around his desk as he pressed the power button. A flat screen plasma T.V. in the wall right of the door to his office turned on and began to replay footage.

His eye’s showed a glimmer of sorrow as he watch the brave young members fight valiantly as a sign of no chance again the monster that attacked them presented itself. The sounds of screams, broken bodies, and equipment blared from the speakers in his office. The only intel he had on the attacker was the name he went by, King Hyperion. Pressing the pause button it stop on a frame of Hyperion after he had murdered everyone. Placing his right hand to chin and began tapping it with his index finger before speaking out loud to himself, "Why does it seem like he’s looking for something, well I knew it couldn’t be someone cause he never speaks."

His thoughts were interrupted by his door swinging open. "C-cap..ca.. captain NeVann s-sir…" A young women barging into his office tried to say while catching her breathe. It was Maya Cortez, a 16 year old Brazilian that was from the South America division of young WAL. The Technopath’s breathe was rapid and shallow, as she slumped over with her hands on her knees. Walking over to he said, "Maya, whoa calm down. What is so important that you bolted into my office?" Finally catching her breathe she replied "Está aqui senhor, está aqui!" A confused look came over the shinobi’s face, "Maya in English, in English. I only speak Japanese and English." The young WAL member shook her head as she ran into this issue a lot since being transferred. "Pesaroso, Pes- sorry sir. What I was trying to say is that the man from the report I gave to you earlier King Hyperion is here in the D.O.V.E room." Not wanting to scare the girl farther, Vann hid his expression of anger. Placing his hands on both her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "It’s ok, I wont you too stay here and try to contact any of the other senior members. I’ll go welcome our guest." Then exiting his office he grabbed his sword and slid on his back between his belt and closed the door behind him.

With Feral Nova and twins out on vacation, and the other senior WAL members on other mission. Some not even in this galaxy at the moment, left Vann being not only the only senior member but the one of the captains of the team in WAL tower. He enter the D.O.V.E. room, meet by injured members while others were still trying to hold the intruder off. "Everyone stand down and take the injured to the med bay." He said in a commanding tone, before walking towards Hyperion and stopping. "If you want to become a member we’re having tryouts next week." His words flowed out in a sarcastic tone, while his dark brown changed crimson and glowed like two new formed red sun. "Nero I don’t care where you send us but teleport me and him out of here now!" Nero was the new member to graduate from young WAL and be placed on the delta team. Being a mutant his ability was teleporting not only him but anything he focused on, though some time he can’t control where he ports things. "I said now!" Vann yelled as he dashed at Hyperion, and in a flash of black simi transparent smoke the two vanished from the Tower.

The sounds or car horns and scretching of tires from hard breaking echoed in the streets. "Great Down Town L.A. at this time a day, Nero really needs to learn how to control his power, though I did say anywhere." He thought to himself as he was barely missed by an on coming car. Channel chakra into his legs and fist, Vann increased his speed and striking power. The taijutsu master not only known as this in the ninja world, but the entire would over for his mastery of numerous styles of martial arts. Once in range began his chain of attacks, first being a karate move Yamatsuki with both fist clinched and at his side. Reaching Hyperior he planted his front foot and threw a stright right at his face, but this was only a ploy to have the WAL murder raise his defense to face.While at the same time sending an left into his abdomen, with enough force to bend a titanium beam he releasing the stored up chakra from his fist on contact with the invader. That was soon followed by Vann reaching for the back of Hyperion's neck and pulling his head down, while the shinobi jumped up to ram his knee into his face to preform the Muai Tai Kao Loi. The knee was made to make his opponent stumble back. As Vann landed he gripped Kyrptonian leftleg pulling him forward while driving his head like aspear into Hyperion's stomach before Vann sent his elbow down like sledgehammer into the leg he had a hold of with intent of breaking it. The chinese kempo strike Ugyuu Haitou was what he used before finishing the comb by grabbing the collar of the man that had just filled him with so much animoscity with his action for the past few weeks. Shifting his weight alone with Hyperion's center of gravity, Vann lifted him up While pivioting on his back to turn flipping the kyrptonian over his shoulder to slam him on the back of his neck first into a near by car with a juijutsu take down, kuchiki Daoshi. Then jumping back a few yards the shinobi, placing his left hand on his right shoulder and began to rotate it before cracking his neck. Reaching his right hand behind his back, he gripped the handle of his katana about three inches above the hilt. Crouching down slightly he put his weight on his front leg as he took a defensive stance, and began to speak, "If you can hear or let alone conscious, I will only ask you this once. What act has brought on this unmerciful attack on all the WAL bases and it's members?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"If you can hear me or are let alone even conscious, I will only ask you this once. What act has brought on this unmerciful attack on all the WAL bases and it's members?"

"One second." Hyperion replied as he easily lifted himself up off of the car, grabbed it and slammed it into NeVann's face with the force of a bullet train going at a full 180mph. He watched as the Shinobi went flying through several buildings. As he flew over to NeVann, who seemed to be stuck inside a brick wall, Hyperion began laughing. "Those were some pretty nice moves kid, I haven't felt this great in years. Hey, are you a professional chiropractor by any chance or do you just practice it for fun? Because what you did back there finally untied this knot I have had in my neck for over a century and a half. It's a funny story how I got it actually, maybe I'll tell it to you before I kill you. Ahem, anyways, hmm? No way...those eyes."

Hyperion brought his face really close to NeVann's now as he inspected the young Shinobi's eyes. "I'd recognize those eyes anywhere. You are an Uchiha. I'd know. 90 years ago I was hired by The Mist Village as muscle and fought alongside them when they burned the village of Kohona to the ground and wiped out your Clan. I killed many Shinobi, far more powerful than yourself that's for damn sure, all of them Uchiha Clansmen and Clanswomen. Now...onto your question. What was it? Oh...the attacks. I'm looking for something, an artifact a member of WAL has in his or her possession and I want it. It's called the Yakamoshi Katana, have you heard of it? "

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
With the front end of the red '87 Nissan looking like a crushed soda, caused by Vann slamming the kryptonian neck first through it. The shinobi waited for a reply, and for a minute it seemed that he wouldn't get one. Beginning to turn around and walk off to call in a WAL transport and clear up squad, he was stopped by the sound of bending metal followed by a muffled, "One second." Quickly returning back to his guard, watched as Hyperion rose to his feet and lifted the car that he was put through with little or no effort. Having a good idea of how situation was about to play out, he let his katana absorb a small portion of his wind nature chakra. Swing the vehicle with great ease and power in the same way that Serena or Venus Williams swings a tennis racket. Hyperion aim to take the shinobi's head off, but to the predictability that Vann didn't even need the analytical ability of his sharingan to know that it's what he was going to do. Though the clarity of perception that was granted by the sharingan made the high speed moving object seem to be moving slower. With a swift backhanded downward slice, he cut through the car as if it was nothing more then an aluminum can.

With added thin and sharpness that wind chakra, which cascaded over his blade made this feat easy. But as the car was sliced in two the gas line was also cut, and with the sparks form the mono frame automobile scrapping cross the sides of his blade igniting he the gas. The force of air pressure from the explosion reached the shinobi before the flames did. Propelling him backwards as his body folded causing his hands and feet to touch, while he went through a glass window of a jewelry store. Shards of was sent flying everywhere on the inside of the self owned shop, leaving laceration along his arms and face as Vann passed through. At the last second the resourceful ninja said, "Rakia Kage Bunshin on Jutsu." Right behind him a cloud of smoke appeared and a clone of Vann pushed him to side right as he slammed into a brick wall that was at the back of the store. Using his ninja stealth, he managed to slip pass Hyperion as he came in and begun to speak to what he believed to be Evan. "Those were some pretty nice moves kid, I haven't felt this great in years. Hey, are you a professional chiropractor by any chance or do you just practice it for fun? Because what you did back there finally untied this knot I have had in my neck for over a century and a half. It's a funny story how I got it actually, maybe I'll tell it to you before I kill you. Ahem, anyways, hmm? No way...those eyes." A trickle of blood ran down the side of the clone's lip. Sticking out his tongue partly, as the krypton's words finally stop regurgitating from his from his mouth. The clone didn't reply, he only met Hyperion's words with a look of detest and a crimson salvia mixture that he spat in the kryptonian's face.

Though he was slightly surprised at the fascination of his eyes that Hyperion displayed as he moved his face closer to the shinobi's. "I'd recognize those eyes anywhere. You are an Uchiha. I'd know. 90 years ago I was hired by The Mist Village as muscle and fought alongside them when they burned the village of Kohona to the ground and wiped out your Clan. I killed many Shinobi, far more powerful than yourself that's for damn sure, all of them Uchiha Clansmen and Clanswomen. Now...onto your question. What was it? Oh...the attacks. I'm looking for something, an artifact a member of WAL has in his or her possession and I want it. It's called the Yakamoshi Katana, have you heard of it?" His eyes narrowed, as they filled with anger. To know that man in front of him was responsible for nearly wiping out the revived Uchiha clan over 90 years. It filled him with a rage that he hadn't felt in some time. Though not a single emotion register on his face, but his eyes told a different story. Then like an eye of a tornado, his eye's became calm and he spoke, "That's strikes 2 and 3." Then rearing his head back, he slung it forward to slam it into Hyperion's head butting him. Then gripping the handle of his sword right under the hilt with both hands and made a diagonal slice aimed to go across the Krypton's chest."Strike one, you willing without a any remorse nearly commit genocide of a clan that I share a blood line with." Then coming upward with a second slash on his chest. "Strike two, you killed countless innocent WAL members the world over for a sword." The spinning around and extending his blade, he went to drag it across his face to blind him by slicing his eyes. "And Strike three, though not really important at this point. You underestimated me.... Yes the blood of the Uchiha does flow through my veins, that comes from my mother. The blood of my father and his father before him, is that of the hidden Mist clan the Yakamoshi. And as the heir head member of the Yakamoshi I am the wielder of that katana." While the conversation between his clone and Hyperion was going on inside the store, Vann was outside focusing some of his water natured chakra into his family katana. The tip of the blades edge dragged along the pavement before he sent a upward vertical motion, and release the chakra form the sword. Sending a tidal wave of water through shop, right as the clone returned to its original state of lighting chakra. Figuring that it would be no way that Hyperion would be able to escape the fury of water that was flooding the shop, that would become electrified. Frying the nervous system of the Kryptonian.

Knowing that this attack would only stun Hyperion for a moment, Vann began removing the body's limits on the functions to surpass his own normal physical limits. The asphalt under him began to crack and collapse, the atmosphere around him began thin out as the he opened the first two of the eight chakra gates. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A headbutt followed by strikes from a sword across his chest and across his eyes caused Hyperion to roar, howl, curse and scream in agony at the same exact time as he went completely blind. Hyperion stumbled around and swung his fists wildly in an attempt to hit who he thought had been Uchiha NeVann all this time. As he screamed, cursed and thrashed about Hyperion failed to hear the sound of a massive tidal wave of water rushing into the shop just like he had failed to hear anything NeVann had said and was instantly overwhelmed by the tidal wave that was flooding into the shop. Then the process of electrocution began as the NeVann clone was restored to it's former state of being: Lightning Chakra.

In a mere instant Hyperion's nervous system was fried by the sheer power of the electricity being conducted by the vast amount of water filling the shop, he was now stunned, immobilized and at NeVann's mercy...but Hyperion already knew that NeVann was going to show him the same mercy Hyperion himself had given to countless Uchiha Clan Members nearly 90 years ago...which of course was none at all. Suddenly Hyperion's body became un-stunned and his wounds began to heal. After a few seconds Hyperion finally regained his sight and saw that the true NeVann had already begun the process of opening Chakra Gates...but at the same time was pushing his body far beyond it's natural limitations. Obviously in the same way that Hyperion had underestimated NeVann, NeVann had underestimated Hyperion.

It was all too obvious that NeVann knew nothing about Hyperion. NeVann had mistaken him for a Kryptonian who had originated in THIS Universe. He had no idea that Hyperion was not only from a survivor from one of the Old Multiverse Parallel Universes destroyed during The First Crisis, but was also what Old Multiverse Afficiantos called a "Silver Age" Kryptonian, who by all accounts were superior in every way to the "Modern Age" Kryptonians born on any version of Krypton in the New Multiverse. NeVann thought he had stunned Hyperion for a few moments when in truth he only had stunned him for a few seconds. NeVann had apparently placed that same exact assumption on Hyperion's Healing Factor as well.

Wasting no time at all Hyperion used his heat-vision powers to turn the flood waters into steam, he then unleashed a second and far stronger heat-vision blast directly at NeVann's torso. If the beam, which was so hot it was incinerating the pieces of asphalt that were rising all around him with no trouble whatsoever, hit NeVann his entire body would at the very least be consumed by a firestorm of epic proportions if it had failed to incinerate him first. But it was also possible that the blast would only singe NeVann...Hyperion knew absolutely nothing about this particular Uchiha, so he wouldn't be able to tell exactly how much the blast would affect him if it made contact.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
With most of the limits set by his brain removed, Vann looked deep into the store that he just flooded. Most of the water had leaked back into the streets, flowing out the door and windows. As he waited for the Kryptonian to emerge. Fueled with a overflow of chakra through his system. The shinobi turned out the sounds of car alarms and screams of civilians running away from Broadway and 4th, right near the red line train station. What water that was left in the store, quickly began to boil and bubble before evaporating into a gas form. All that lurked in the shadows of the store was a pair of glowing ruby eyes. "Ok, so he wasn't down for as long as I figured. Well I guess that means I have to insist harder that he stays down next time." As the eyes grew near, the shinobi wasted no time pushing pass another limit opening the third "Gate of life" of the eight gates.

His raven hair began to waver, as it began levitating above his head. While his hair swayed and tried to hold on to his scalp, Vann's skin instantly went from a gold tan to a reddish tint. The physical change was do to the high level of oxygen rich blood flowing through his body. As the crater widened in diameter and depth, the shinobi stood unflinched as he watched the "Superman" hover towards him. Charging up Hyperion's eyes glowed ruby red, before he sent a heat vision beam towards the shinobi. Seeming unable to dodge  the beam in time, it went right through his chest. Right as the shinobi was falling back, he was engulfed by a cloud of smoke and turned into a trash can and melted. Once the third gate was opened, his speed like his stamina more then tripled. Before the metal could melt and hit the ground, Vann was already under the unsuspecting kryptonian. With his hands planted on the pavement and his left leg extended out, he went to send his feet under Hyperion's chin to propel him upward.

Normally this is the set up for the shadow of the dancing leaf, but this time the ninja had more malicious thoughts in mind. First he would break the krypton's body and then his mind. Appearing in front of Hyperion, Vann reared his fist back. Then lunching it forward like a Mac truck going 70 mph. He went to slam it into Hyperion's face to send him flying to ground, only to be met by the shinobi again but this time with another punch that would send the superman back airborne. Soon with a series of knees, sledge hammers and punches, Vann's dance of madness began. Glass, bricks, and debris fell to the what would have been a vacant street in down town. If it wasn't for the few people with their cell and video cameras, recoding the battle in a sad attempt  to build up their hit when they uploaded to YouTube later that night. Looking like he was confused on where he wanted to fly, Vann sent Hyperion pinging back and forth over Broadway. Finally being seen since the strike that sent Hyperion fling upward for the second time, he appeared above him as the two were crashing to the ground.

hen throwing a kunai with a wire tied to the end of it, to wrap around the kryptonian before impaling in his chest. He pulled the wire towards him, before slamming to both the celiac and cardiac plexuses with his fist and knee right as they made impact with the ground yelling. "Ura Renge (Primary Lotus)!" the pressure from the collision and force that asphalt was hit with, a several foot crater was formed. Then leaping back to the street above, the ninja stood slumped over and exhausted. His skin went back to it's normal tan state, with his legs shoulder length apart and his left arm bent with the back side of his palm facing away from him. While his right arm dangled at his side, Vann's breathe was shallow as the the blood and pride of his mother's clan caused him to speak. "This is what happens when you underestimate a ninja's power, my power, an Uchiha's power. Oh but don't worry, you have yet to feel and fear the true power of an Uchiha!"  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was too much all at once...first Hyperion had seemingly tore through NeVann's chest with that beam and the next he was being kicked around Broadway by the punk. Upon making impact with the asphalt, Hyperion's entire body sunk beneath the street as a huge crater formed around him. There was a wire wrapped around his body and a kunai in his chest. There were gashes, cuts, bruises, wounds of all kinds all over his body and his head was buzzing.

"This is what happens when you underestimate a Ninja's power, my power, an Uchiha's power. Oh, but don't worry, you have yet to feel and fear the true power of an Uchiha!" 

Hyperion made a loud coughing noise before the laughter behind it came bursting through the coughing and echoed all down Broadway. After shifting his body around a bit Hyperion got up to his feet, broke the wire, pulled the kunai out of his chest and snapped it in half. He looked upward at NeVann who looked absolutely drained and then began hovering upward until he was standing back on the street and staring NeVann down.

"You're tough...very tough...but I survived the death of an entire Multiverse...how can...wait, now I see. How could have I been so blind? I recognize you from the old Historical Databanks we had on my version of Krypton. You may be a lot younger than the pictures I've seen but you're him. You're NeVann. Heh...Uchiha NeVann was a great man. He along with two others built WAL from the ground up and helped shined light in even the darkest of places for over ninety years. The Universe hailed him as a Savior but that was another life. One I am going to deprive you of starting...NOW!" Hyperion roared as he slammed his fists into the street and caused wave after wave of debris to come crashing directly towards the young Uchiha.

Anticipating that NeVann might be able to leap over the waves of debris, Hyperion blew apart the foundations of two nearby skyscrapers both directly across from one another. Logic suggested that they would tip directly towards one another and then would collide only seconds after tipping over considering their equal length and height. Thousands of people would die and countless amounts of debris would fall from the sky leaving NeVann with nowhere to go but down below.

But considering the amount of power NeVann had just expended...would he be capable of breaking ground? Would he be fast enough to dodge the debris falling from the sky and crashing towards him? Hyperion didn't think so...not in a million years...so what if it was Uchiha NeVann that was standing before him...it was the Uchiha NeVann of a flawed Universe. An imperfect Earth. It was not the Uchiha NeVann he once idolized and thought of as a hero a lifetime ago.

"Timber." Hyperion said as the sound of the two skyscrapers tipping over like trees and then colliding into one another roared through the Heavens and echoed across the city and beyond.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

His muscle and tendons silently scream in agony, form the strain that opening the gate put him. The fact that he was forcing himself to stand did not help him physically. Though the shinobi fatigue was clearly written over his body, the blood in that carried the prideful lineage of an elite clan such as the Uchiha would not let him stand down. Though some would say that he should have after he witnessed the kyptonian laughing while making his way back to his feet.

The annoyingly unkillable shinobi over the year had been in grueling battles that tested his mind body and soul, but never had he faced someone so durable that they simply shook of an onslaught such as the Vann handed out and walked away like it was only a pillow fight between the two. A light trimmer, vibrated through his body as Hyperion disrobed himself of the wires and kunai that had bond thanks to the young ninja. The shaking was not out of fear though he figured Hyperion would think that. Vann watch as the son of krypton levitated to the street and landed with the Pride of the Uchiha.

His eyes burned with fury and anger towards the man that stood before him, for he knew that he was virtually defenseless at this point. Surprising to the Uchiha, the could hearted murderer rather than easily taking him out with a simple blow. Decided to add insult to injury, which Vann had guessed began to speak.

"You're tough...very tough...but I survived the death of an entire Multiverse...how can...wait, now I see. How could have I been so blind? I recognize you from the old Historical Databanks we had on my version of Krypton. You may be a lot younger than the pictures I've seen but you're him. You're NeVann. Heh...Uchiha NeVann was a great man. He along with two others built WAL from the ground up and helped shined light in even the darkest of places for over ninety years. The Universe hailed him as a Savior but that was another life. One I am going to deprive you of starting...NOW!"

As the last audible word from the kyptonian, reached Vann’s ears the earth beneath his began to rumble and shake. As if the San Andreas fault line was located directly under the street in which he stood upon. The alien made quake was equal to a 6.4 on the Richter scale, cause the pavement and asphalt to split. Then above head the Sharingan Successor a sound of binding metal, shattering glass and cracking of brick and concrete echoed in the vacant street. As the building that surrounded him began to sway before tittering over to land on the him.

With the condition that his body was in, Vann knew that there was no way him blocking or dodging out the way. Taking a deep breathe, his eyes closed and soon the face of friends and loved ones flashed be him. Team members old and new, rivals that became friends, and finally Nova and the twins. His arm seeming went dead as they fall to his side, while everything began to move in slow motion for him.

"Well it looks like I can finally give up the title of annoyingly unkillable. Man if Sha was alive she would be would as pissed as I know Acer will be when he finds out. To think being taking out by this psychopath, guess I’m not as good as every thought I was."

His thoughts were soon interrupted by a voice he never heard.

"It’s not your time yet shinobi, there is still much that lies before you, all you need is the will

…"

"W-who, who are you, what do you mean all I need is the will? I have the will, I’m using every ounce of it to stand at this moment but that’s all I can do."

"The ring that was presented to you, it is fuelled by your will. The pride and will of the Uchiha that powers you, can power your ring and give it life."

His mental conversation ended right as he heard Hyperion’s voice yell, "Timber!" Before the unkillable shinobi was buried alive under debris, and metal. Five minutes had come and gone, and no signs of moment or life came from under the rubble. Just as it seemed the witty remarks from the shinobi of sarcasm would never be heard again, a blast of green energy shot up from he was buried. Then floating down and landing on top of the debris that was once a building, Vann stood incased in a green energy.

Though he was unharmed by the building, there was still the case of his muscle and tendons being over worked. Looking down at Hyperion, he just closed his eyes and smirked as a green construct on two hands that looked like his formed in front of his and began making seals. As the seals were finished Vann said in a monotone, "Infuin: Kai, (Shadow Seal: Release)" A diamond shaped crest appeared on the shinobi’s forehead that released a tribal looking seal across his face. Just as a precaution the resourceful ninja always kept a small amount of chakra stored away so if need he cause this next jutsu. The constructs began making another set of seal that cause the tribal one on his face disappear, as this time he yelled. "Sōzō Saisei! (Genesis Rebirth)"

His eyes reopened, before he sent a blood lustful crimson stare to Hyperion that would burn down to his soul. Stretching out Vann heard a few of his joints popped, all his wounds and injuries were instantly healed returning him back to level he was when the two first began this battle.

"Oh it feels good to move freely again. I must admit, you almost had me there… but this isn’t horse shoes, hand grenades, or nuclear war. Now you say you’ve survived a fall of a multiverse and in this universe my counterpart is this great hero? Well you’re right that is another life, I’m no hero. Yeah I may do heroic acts, but my hands has been stained with to much blood. Rather it was that of the innocent or not doesn’t matter at this point, it’s still something that will be washed off. I know no matter what I do I will never be fully forgiven for the sins of my past, just like I wont forgive you for yours…"

Bringing his hands up to the level of the center of chest, Vann began making the seals for Ox, Rabbit, and Dog. Then grabbing his right wrist, he point his palm to the ground. Channeling his chakra rubble and small rock around his feet began to rise and shatter. Slowly the energy around his hand began became visible, a pale blue tint of light. It’s crackling of raw chakra began to look of lighting as it’s sound grew louder. All sound around Vann phased out as was replaced by the harmonious song of a thousand birds chirping, signally the usage of the Chidori was now ready. With a devilish grin on his the tomoe of his sharingan began to spin, as he went to lock eyes with the Kyptonian before he spoke again.

"Ding, Ding round two has began friend."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Hyperion dodged the falling debris with ease he kept his eyes on poor NeVann as he was crushed beneath a massive amount of rubble. Smirking, Hyperion fired a massive blast into the air and disintegrated the remain falling debris while also using his super-breath to push both skyscrapers off of one another and send them crashing to the ground in opposite directions. Turning to face the massive pile of debris, Hyperion's smirk turned into a very wide grin, he marveled greatly at what he believed to be his ultimate victory against the so-called annoyingly unkillable shinobi.

"Check and ma--" but before Hyperion could finish what he was about to say the pile of debris exploded upward into the air and NeVann emerged surrounded by a green energy force-field. Hyperion's eyes moved over to NeVann's right middle finger where a Green Lantern Power Ring rested. "Oh, you've got to be $#!%ing me with this! Where the $%^# did you get a #$%^ing Power Ring? You didn't have it on earlier! I thought you were an Uchiha...a man of honor...not some $%^#ing little cheater who can't even rely on his own powers to save his worthless @$$! But then again seeing as how easy it was to kill your clansmen, maybe having a Power Ring as back-up was a good contingency plan. There's only one problem...you have to pour all of your Willpower into the sucker and in turn it saps your strength so greatly every time you use it that you start to feel like you haven't slept in decades. Face it boy, you're fighting a battle you can't possibly hope to win!"

As Hyperion ranted he failed to notice that NeVann was using his Power Ring in tangent with his Chakra to heal himself. It wasn't until the sound of NeVann screaming "Sōzō Saisei! (Genesis Rebirth)" that he realized what was going on. The sound of NeVann's bones cracking and popping themselves back into place echoed through Hyperion's ears and made him cringe just a little. Though he had felt the same sensation a billion times over, the sounds that accompanied the healing process still grossed him out.

"Oh, it feels good to move freely again. I must admit, you almost had me there…but this isn’t horse shoes, hand grenades, or nuclear war. Now you say you’ve survived a fall of a Multiverse and in your Universe my counterpart is this great hero? Well, you’re right that is another life, in this one I’m no hero. Yeah, I may do heroic acts, but my hands has been stained with too much blood. Rather, it was that of the innocent or not doesn’t matter at this point, it’s still something that will be washed off. I know no matter what I do I will never be fully forgiven for the sins of my past, just like I wont forgive you for yours…" NeVann said as he looked down upon Hyperion with a lust for blood in his now-crimson colored eyes. Something he thought would probably burn straight through Hyperion's soul but he had seen so many Uchihas do the same thing it didn't bother him not as much as the sound of bone-cracking did.

That is when NeVann made another series of seals, these ones modeled after the Ox, Rabbit and Dog in that order. Suddenly the rubble all around them began to rise into the air as NeVann's right hand started to glow with a lightly-tinted blue aura. The energy coming out of him was beginning to re-manifest itself in the form of lightning and was swirling around his fist with great velocity. Chidori, it was an attack Hyperion had not seen anyone use in a very long time. While he was not one for using Chakra let alone proclaiming to know a lot about it it was still his favorite attack. Hyperion looked up at the skies as they turned black and that is when the sound of a thousand birds chirping filled the air as the wind began to blow, replacing the usual blustering howl with a much more peaceful sound.

Hyperion closed his eyes for a second, took a deep breath and smiled as he listened to the beautiful sound of those thousand chirping birds and then reopened his eyes and made direct eye contact with the young Uchiha once more. NeVann was grinning devilishly at Hyperion as he said "Ding, Ding. Round Two has begun, friend." Hyperion had to act fast, he began to think back as quickly as possible, while he was not a master of any form of Magic or Chakra Hyperion had picked up a few things over the countless ages of his seemingly endless life.

Then it came to him, Hyperion continued to stare directly into NeVann's eyes and gave him the exact same grin young NeVann had as he rose his hand into the air with his index and middle fingers pointed straight up at the blackened sky. "You know...if you ever get to be as old as I am you'll learn that over that very extensive period of time you pick up a few things. I was never any good at using Chakra, I was a little better at Magic though. Daedric Magic. I never became a full student of The Black Arts however, it just wasn't my style...but that doesn't mean I don't remember how to use some of it. You know what they say...knowledge is true power and with that power your Chidori will have no effect on me whatsoever." Hyperion said as crimson red symbols NeVann would probably not recognize descended from the sky and swirled around Hyperion's index and middle fingers like a vortex.

He looked up into the Heavens as the storm above them grew stronger and The Heavens glowed brightly red and crackled with energy unlike any this world had seen before, the sound of thunder tore across the city, blowing windows apart. "BEDT-YAHKHEM TAYEM-HEKEM-EKEM PAYEM-OHT-WEB-EKEM-ROHT OHT-HEFED TAYEM-HEKEM-EKEM GETH-OHT-DOHT-SEHT IYA IYA-NEHT-VEHK-OHT-KHOT-EKEM YOODT-PAYEM-OHT-NEHT TAYEM-HEKEM-EKEM NEHT-IYA-NEHT-EKEM-HEFED-OHT-LYR-DOHT WEB-OHT-EKEM-SEHT AYEM-NEHT-DOHT WEB-EKEM-AYEM-KHOT-NEHT-EKEM-SEHT-EKEM-SEHT YOODT-PAYEM-OHT-NEHT YOODT-PAYEM-OHT-NEHT YAHKHEM-OHT-YOODT HEKEM-EKEM-AYEM-TAYEM-HEKEM-EKEM-NEHT SEHT-EKEM-ROHT-VEHK-EKEM-AYEM-TAYEM OHT-HEFHED DOHT-AYEM-ROHT-KOHT-NEHT-EKEM-SEHT! (BY THE POWER OF THE GODS I INVOKE UPON THEE NINE-FOLD WOES AND WEAKNESSES UPON YOU, HEATHEN SERVANT OF DARKNESS!)" With that the sound of a thousand chirping birds was drowned out by the roaring winds. The symbols which swirled like a vortex around Hyperion's fingers suddenly turned into a crackling lightning storm of red, black and purple energies similar in appearance to how NeVann's Chidori manifested itself over his hand.

Though Hyperion did not know what effect this old Daedric Spell he had learned well over sixteen billion years ago, which should not only totally negate NeVann's ability to use Chakra if only for at least an hour or if Hyperion was lucky possibly the rest of the day but also set NeVann completely ablaze, would have upon making contact if it did so. Would it render the young Uchiha powerless? Just to make sure Hyperion called out yet another spell, this one meant entirely for the purpose of reinforcing and amplifying the power of his first spell. "WEB-OHT-EKEM YOODT-PAYEM-OHT-NEHT OHT-YOODT! (WOE UPON YOU!)" The mystical energies surrounding's fist Hyperion grew even more massive in size, making the physical manifestation of NeVann's Chidori look as if he were holding an overloaded sparkler in his hand.

Hyperion then leaped into the sky above NeVann and unleashed the full might of this most ancient of spells upon his foe while screaming. "There will be no Round Two. This is the end for you Uchiha, you worthless piece of Shinobi trash! Not even your Chakra at it's peak efficiency can stand against the power of Daedric Magic!" The world around them shook violently, creating very wide-open chasms dangerously close to WAL HQ as the violent and incredibly powerful spell descended upon NeVann. "This will work, it must! I am burning up every iota of my own power just by conjuring this spell up. My body is growing weaker...I can feel it...no! Don't give into the fear of losing your power, don't you dare Old Man! You came here looking for The Yakamoshi Katana and you will have what you want! Do you understand?" Hyperion thought to himself as blood began to slowly trickle out of his nose and his ears.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

He could see the anger, frustration, and almost desperation on Hyperion’s face. It almost drove the shinobi to know that he could surprise a person that live through one multiverse dying and another one being born. The surge of lighting that was being emitted from hand grew, while the chirping like crackling did the same. "Got’cha!" Vann said to himself as the tomoe in his sharingan stop spinning once he eyes locked with the kryptonian’s.

"He’s read history archives about a future counterpart of myself, and nearly destroyed a clan of ninja’s that share my eyes. But he still willing made direct eye contact, with a sharingan user of my level. Either he is true underestimating my abilities or he thinks he can counter my doujutsu. Either way I shouldn’t let my guard down."

Vann thought to himself, as his genjutsu had took a hold of the kryptonian upon there eyes meeting. Looking down and madman, Mr. annoyingly unkillable watch Hyperion throw his hands to a sky filled with dark gloomy gray clouds and spoke.

"You know...if you ever get to be as old as I am you'll learn that over that very extensive period of time you pick up a few things. I was never any good at using Chakra, I was a little better at Magic though. Daedric Magic. I never became a full student of The Black Arts however, it just wasn't my style...but that doesn't mean I don't remember how to use some of it. You know what they say...knowledge is true power and with that power your Chidori will have no effect on me whatsoever"

He had heard plenty of those that had face him, say similar words. Right before he would use his signature killing attack to end their lives. Soon the roar of thunder echoed while a fierce wind violently kicked up, whirling the darken clouds like a cyclone. It looked as if heaven itself was cut and was bleeding over the sky as a odd red ring that NeVann could only describe as a few alchemy like circle began rotating around Hyperion’s index and middle finger. Then from the sky numerous sonic booms ripped through the city, shattering every piece of glass as far the eye could see. The young Uchiha unflinched looked knowing if he rushed in to early, it could spell the end for him. With a the right side of his body illuminated with the same pale blue light as his Chidori, thin swells of lighting based chakra danced along the side of his face and arm.

Hyperion then began speaking incoherent words, in what only the ninja could call a dead tongue. He didn’t want to act like he had any idea of what the psychopath was saying. As he watch Hyperion’s lips stop moving, what he believe to be the last word spoke. The symbols that circled his fingers had stop. Vann had to admit he was kind of amazed at the display that was before him. The Krypton looked like a live wire as multi color strands of lighting almost similar to the raw power of the Chidori but on a large scale, went from his fingers to the sky. "If you keep trying to show me up in flashier way, I’m not going to have any choice but to think you’re over compensating for something." The Shinobi of Sarcasm said as he point down below Hyperion’s waist line. Vann wasn’t sure if it was the wise crack but the Krypton began speaking in his dead tongue but this time it seemed to be fewer words. Before the shinobi knew it The Madman’s fist was empowered with the lighting that was shooting out his finger, to make and attack that looked like the Chidori on horse steroids.

"Ok, that’s it, you’re defiantly trying make up for a department you’re lacking in. And you will be hearing from my lawyer about this copyright infringement of my Chidori!" Vann couldn’t help but to blurt out as he watched Hyperion leap high in sky, and screamed at the pride of the Uchiha. "There will be no Round Two. This is the end for you Uchiha, you worthless piece of Shinobi trash!" Looking upward his stance changed as he hoped to counter Hyperion, who looked like an owl that was about to catch a field mouse in the dead of night. "Sticks and stones Hyperion, sticks and stone!" he yelled back interrupting the kryptonian before he continued on with what he believed to be his last words to the shinobi. "Not even your Chakra at it's peak efficiency can stand against the power of Daedric Magic!"

It seemed grim for W.A.L. co-captain, as Hyperion came down and seemed to slip through the shinobi’s guard. He felt as the fist hit his chest, almost burning a hole through the center of it. The pale blue light in his hand began to fade as he fell backwards. His eye once burning with fury and passion of the sharingan was now a deep dark lifeless brown. As gravity pulled his body down his arm trailed right behind it. It once again looked as though the Kryptonian had completed his mission, but right before Vann’s body hit ground it evaporated. Soon after his body vanished a pair of crimson eyes opened in the sky above head, as everything around Hyperion crumbled leaving nothing but Vann’s eyes and the empty darkness of a void. Then Vann’s voice was heard saying.

"How does it feel to float around in nothingness again? This maybe all fun and games for you, just another mission. I told you that you would pay, and no I don’t take cash, cards, money orders or personal check. You will only pay with blood. But before you do, you will learn to fear the name Uchiha."

Leaving Hyperion in a void of darkness the eyes closed. Though it seemed like 20 to 30 minutes had passed, it was only five. If anyone had walked by it would have looked as if the two were frozen in time. Dropping the genjutsu he hoped it was enough to cause short seizer in his brain from the shock. Instantly as the just was released the unkillable shinobi dashed at Hyperion. The chirping that echoed louder and grew larger as he picked up speed. Rearing his arm back as he reached the son of Krypton, seemingly slipping through his defense Vann’s arm went forward. Upon making impact with left side of Hyperion’s chest, the shinobi’s hand phased right through.

This was a ninja’s greatest tool, deception. It was something that NeVann was a master at, and once again he showed why. Using an afterimage attack to draw Hyperion’s attention away from his back, were he had reappeared thrusting his Chidori charged right hand toward the back of Hyperion’s neck. His plan was sever the brain stem, shatter the 2, 3, and 4 vertebra, before ultimately relieving the weight of his head form his shoulders. "Checkmate…" he silently whispered as he went for the decapitation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"How does it feel to float around in nothingness again? This maybe all fun and games for you, just another mission. I told you that you would pay, and no I don’t take cash, cards, money orders or personal check. You will only pay with blood. But before you do, you will learn to fear the name Uchiha." NeVann's voice echoed through the darkness that surrounded Hyperion, who grinned slightly as he wiped the blood trickling down his nose and ears away, he knew of this specific attack. Many Uchiha had tried using it on him ninety years ago.

It was a genjutsu that disrupted one's perception of time and when dropped it usually caused those affected by it to be affected by a short seizure. But that only worked on those who were incapable of realizing that this was just an illusion, that 5 minutes had passed him by, not 20 or 30. As the genjutsu dropped Hyperion focused directly on NeVann, who was dashing at him with incredible speed, Hyperion sniffed the air and just let NeVann come at him. He watched as the supposedly unkillable Shinobi reared his arm back and attempted to make impact with the left side of Hyperion's chest and laughed as he watched it phase through.

"T-Thought so." Hyperion said as he rapidly whirled around and dodged the true NeVann's attempt to sever his brain stem, shatter his 2nd, 3rd and 4th vertebrae and in turn relieve the weight of Hyperion's head from his shoulder. Hyperion laughed as he watched NeVann waste his Chidori on his own afterimage. "Nice try, NeVann." Hyperion could not believe he hadn't thought of using his nose to keep track of the true NeVann considering that the afterimages had no scent. Quickly banishing the thought from his mind now that it was a moot point and would be handled better in the future, Hyperion whirled his arm back and threw it at NeVann as hard as possible. If it made contact, Hyperion's attack would crack NeVann's ribs apart and severely damage most of his internal organs.

"I will never fear the name Uchiha. I will only spit on both it and the worthless legacy that name carries just like I did ninety years ago. By the time this fight is over there will not be any more of your kind left. First, I am going to kill you, then I am going to take The Yakamoshi Katana and I am going to use it to eviscerate those genetically-engineered freaks of nature you call your children!"

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

It had seemed as through this fight was in its closing seconds, as Vann with a mighty thrust sent the his A-ranked jutsu towards the krypton’s neck. His usage of misdirection seemed flawless, seeing that he had slain countless other opponents with the exact move. So one could understand the amazement and surprised that Uchiha prodigy was feeling as milliseconds before his Chidori was going to make contact, Hyperion spun around just time to dodge his attack.

Through the Chidori can be used with out activating the Sharingan, it is highly non-recomended. For it creates a tunnel like vision and would leave anyone other than a Sharingan possessor open to counter attacks. As the manifest of lighting and the sound of a thousand birds faded, Vann replayed everything that happened from once he reached Hyperion to the when his attack was dodged. "So that’s how he knew… great he has heightened sense as well. Ok this has made things a little harder then I originally guessed." He thought to himself as the recap showed the Kryptonian’s nostrils flaring as if he was searching for the shinobi’s sent right before he vanished leaving only an afterimage of himself.

There are very little details that can escape a master sharingan users sight, this one of the reason the Uchiha was considered to be so dangerous. The Sharingan worked almost like a super computer taking in all details around them, analyzing it and coming up with the best action to take to create or avoid counter attacks. "Nice try, NeVann." He heard the pompous blowhard say after having a short cheap laugh at the shinobi’s exspence. Just from Hyperion’s mannerisms the ninja could tell, that he was being looked down upon. And from how the madman spoke of his future counterpart, he was viewed as lesser almost unworthy version of himself.

He wouldn’t let that get to him, cause he knew once he became angered he would eventually make a mistake that would mostly likely be the end of him. He had to stay clam and keep a leveled headed if he would defeat the murderous monster that stood before him. Then quickly Hyperion’s weight shifted as he yelled out.

"I will never Fear the name Uchiha"

Before he swing his big tree trunk like arm around. That being the issue with forceful attack, one easily gives away the direction the attack is coming from and were it’s going. Ducking down the annoyingly unkillable shinobi crouched into a position similar to what you would see spider-man drop too. As the watched the arm seemingly move in slow motion over his head, swaying his hair to left. Vann reached hooked hook the Kryptonian’s forearm like it was a monkey bar, and using the momentum he jump and let the pulling force of Hyperion’s attack to increase the speed and power as he went to ram his knee into the psychopath’s throat in an attempt to crush his wind pipe.

Then pushing off, he executed a series of back flips to put distance between two. "You will fear the name, for it is the name of the person that will put an end to your pitiful life. Because it is mine!" he said in a serious tone as he removed the shirt part of his Gi that possessed a large chest of the Uchiha clan. Reviling a jet black chainmail mesh forum fitting sleeveless shirt. "Ok now I can move more freely." He said as he began rotating his shoulders. "It seems you know a little bit about my clan and it’s abilities, but if you fought them 90 something years ago you were 30 years to late so see this first hand." His eyes closed for a second and then when they reopened, he tomoe seal of the doujutsu changed, it almost looked like a viper with it’s mouth open readying to unleash it’s venomous bite. "My kinsmen eyes were northing before mine, and I am one of five from my clan that has been granted this gift. The last was a man who blood flows like a raging river through my veins. His name was Susake Uchiha, the savior of the Uchiha."

With the noble clans most powerful Doujutsu and the second strongest in the ninja world, Vann’s Mangekyou Sharingan looked over the Son of Krypton. But that would be all that the shinobi unlocked. On his upper left shoulder the seal that most mistake for a tattoo, the outer ring seal that locked away the dark power of his heaven curse seal faded away. With its restrictions gone, the heaven seal instantly came to life. Glowing a bright burning red before spreading like a wild fire along the left side of the Sharingan Successor’s body from head to toe. Still glowing red the flames settled of the released seal that looked like a tribal tattoo that covered him became as black as his raven colored hair. Never taking his eyes off of Hyperion he gripped the handle of his sword in a backhanded fashion, as he ready himself for the next attack.

"I am NeVann Uchiha, a Captain of W.A.L., The pride of both Uchiha and Yakamoshi clans, and soon to be burier. Your eyes may have seen lots of thing over your existence, but remember they will always be nothing when compared to mine!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am NeVann Uchiha, a Captain of W.A.L., the pride of both the Uchiha and Yakamoshi Clans, and soon to be bearer. Your eyes may have seen lots of things over your existence, but remember they will always be nothing when compared to mine!"

Hyperion began to howl with laughter as he looked upon this new incarnation of NeVann and clapped his hands. "So you've accessed the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan Doujutsu have you? Good!" Hyperion's stopped for a moment as more blood began to trickle out of his nose and his ears, his vision was becoming blurry, his knees began to wobble as his legs grew weaker. "That's...very good...I-Itachi..."

Hyperion took a couple steps forward before finally dropping to his knees, his eyes began to fill with tears as he struggled to look up at NeVann. "I...I'm so proud of y-you Itachi...you've exceeded my every e-expectation...now let g-go the burden of flesh...I promise I'll find that o-old sword of yours...a-and put it back where i-it belongs..." Unable to stay awake any longer Hyperion collapsed into a coma, a pool of blood began to form around his head as more of it spilled out of his nose and ears. The most surprising thing that NeVann would probably find though is that all of the wounds which he had previously inflicted upon Hyperion reappeared all over his body. The sound of his bones re-breaking themselves could be heard two blocks from the field of battle.

Seconds passed and Hyperion did not move. Seconds turned to minutes and in those minutes a vortex tore open the fabric of time and space. A man obscured by a lightning storm of red and black energy stepped forth from the rift and appeared by Hyperion's side in the blink of an eye. The figure then picked Hyperion up, looked at NeVann and raced off into the vortex with Hyperion in his arms. The vortex closed behind him faster than NeVann would ever be capable of reaching it, leaving NeVann alone to ponder what exactly had just happened.
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

The shinobi stood ready for anything that the kryptonian would throw at him. And from first take it would sure to be a lot. Becoming slightly agitated at Hyperion’s smug laughter towards the ninja, Vann began to unsheathe his sword only to be stopped but round of applause from the Madman. "So you've accessed the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan Doujutsu have you? Good!" He heard Hyperion say to him. The shinobi could almost see Hyperion’s mind collapsing on itself as trickles of blood poured from his ears and nose, while he hardly had the power to stand on his own two feet. But it didn’t seem right to the shinobi, yes a normal genjutsu can cause a person mind to lock up, but physically the person should be fine.

Vann became even more confused as he heard a name that most of the Uchiha never spoke, "That's...very good...I-Itachi..." He though that maybe this was some type of mind trick as a last ditch afford to throw the ninja off his guard. If it was an act, it was by fair an academy award winning as Hyperion pulled out all the stop, from collapsing to his knees to having to struggle to lift his up to look at the unkillable shinobi. All the way to the tearful last words, "I...I'm so proud of y-you Itachi...you've exceeded my every e-expectation...now let g-go the burden of flesh...I promise I'll find that o-old sword of yours...a-and put it back where i-it belongs..." That left nothing but a confused expression on Vann’s face.

"How do you know that name, and why are you refer to me as him. He died over a hundred years ago fight Sasuke." His words fell upon deaf ears as Hyperion showed no sign of consciousness. Just when it seemed that this whole turn of event couldn’t get any stranger. The effects for every attack, and injury that seemed to had done nothing to Son of Krypton manifested all at once. The sickening sound of bone breaking and snapping at once was soon followed by a pungent aroma of blood and singeing skin. The destroyed streets of down town had finally grown silent, as Vann stood looking at the lifeless body of Hyperion just laying in the middle of the street.

The Annoyingly unkillable ninja felt a bit cheated of an anti climatic finish, but he was only here to avenge the fallen WAL member and kinsmen that were murdered by the madman. Reaching he picked up the shirt part of his Gi, as the seal that covered the left side of his body retracted and sealed itself back away. Before his eyes could return to it’s normal state, Vann saw a flashes of red lightening circle the kryptonian’s body before a rip in space and time opened next to the corpse. "Oh $h!t just when I thought I was finally done here." He blurted out before a man that the shinobi couldn’t make out do to all the flashes of lightening, stepped from the opening and hoist Hyperion’s limp body on his shoulders and went to step back in the void. "Wait right there! Who are you, and why is his dead body a concern of yours?" The ninja received no reply as the man walked back into the vortex.

Not wanting to be left with any of his question being answered, Vann in a reckless act dashed towards the riff. Only to just miss the opening by mere seconds. Letting out a sigh, he ran his fingers up his face and through his hair. Looking up to the now clear light blue sky the iris’ faded from crimson back to their original dark brown, as he tried to contact one of the WAL telepaths. "Yes Emily I’ve handle the issue… umm as far as I know he’s dead, but I could be wrong…. It’s to weird for me to think about at this moment, but dispatch a clean up team to 4 and Broadway. I’ll be at the tower shortly... Yes, Yes I’m fine, a little sore and confused but fine."

Sliding the Gi over his head and readjusting it, as he tried to make some sense of what happened and why. The annoyingly unkillable shinobi vanished after taking two steps forward.