#1 Edited by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Deep down below london, where the train tunnels do not even reach, is a retreat for the supernatural and a sanctuary for the damned. Founded in 1579 by the ever so lady like Adrianna, this has been around for ages, that is until its fate in 1992 where it was raided by vampire hunters. But now its old keeper has returned and this hot spot for the creatures of the night looks as if it was never shut down..

The tunnels, run red once again....

Locations:

-The hot tub: A nice relaxing hot tub for the guests

-The dance floor: Take your meal out for fun before they meet their demise

-The bar: This top class bar has anything your tastes desire, our specialty is blood of course

- V.I.P Lounge: Sorry mortals and other demons, this room is for the vampires only, And of course special guests.

-Private rooms: We have multiple private rooms stretching through the tunnels, for conversation (Wink Wink) or if you just want to drink your prey

Rules:

• -No fighting in the club or you will be kicked out.
  • -When you decide to take your prey's blood, please keep it clean and refrain from killing the human.
  • -Human's are allowed and welcome but should be with someone who can keep the human from being preyed upon.
  • -Vamps and any other supernatural being is allowed to walk in freely.
  • No killing the NPC vampires INSIDE that club
  • You MUST sell to the bouncers, body guards and any other sort of authority
  • Tanner_Brenkov has the keys, he will be the head of this thread when I am absent, what he says, goes.
  • No OOC fighting or cyber bullying, you will be kicked and reported.
  • No wrecking or destroying the club.

Thats all the rules for now, enjoy.

#2 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Warren walks in  the new vampire club and leans up against the wall watching the blood thirsty vampires.

#3 Edited by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost enters the bar and sits on a stool ''Blood here, O type'' (I want o type blood)

#4 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ghostalt: (your not a vampire or a demonic creature)
#5 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil:(Supernatural creatures allowed GHOST = A real Ghost, your technically human according to your bio but your still super natural)

#6 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ghostalt: (I'm over 50% demon so bleh!)  A vampire attacks Warren and attempts to take a bite out of him. Warren quickly heated the blood in the vampires head causing its head to literately explode "I am not food." he said calmly with a small grin on his face.
#7 Posted by RomanTheVampire (123 posts) - - Show Bio
Roman walks in wearing the helmet he always did when he road on his motorcycle. 
He steadily makes V.I.P lounge. 
Once he finds his way to a counter top he lays his helmet on it and takes his jacket off. 
He lights a cigarette and stares at a Hit list he had recently constructed. 
#8 Posted by Harvest (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Harvest yawns as he walks out of one of the tunnels.He sees Cain and waves.
#9 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Adrianna appears in front of Cain with a huge smile on her face. "HA! You make me laugh mortal.. Wait.. arent you the town drunk?" Her eyes appear red considering she just showed an illusion of Cain's desire's. "Im glad you could join us, but that seems a little rude doesnt it? Bursting into my new oasis?"

#10 Edited by Harvest (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: @Adrianna
Looks at the woman,and then at the vampires and other weird things.
Walks over to Cain."This Kaypay is with me,he's alright.Get lost."
#11 Edited by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harvest: " hey dude"

@Adrianna: " meh i felt like fighting tonight and i decided to rid the world of some sh*t " Cain says firmly staying in place lowering his shotgun but still keeping a firm grasp

#12 Posted by Harvest (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Yawns again.
#13 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harvest: Adrianna laughs at the man. "Get lost? Ive been lost for ever. But Ive found myself in my OWN club. Do not treat me with disrespect." She sighs at his bad mouth.

@shadowknight666: "So you come to my club? What happens here stays here." She eyes his gun. "Silver bullets?"

#14 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: " silver buckshot blessed then dipped in holy water....... i know a guy....."

#15 Posted by Harvest (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna: "I'm more than sure that if a fellow Vampyre major like yourself was the one pumping lead into the others here,you wouldn't even care.That's racism,wench."
#16 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "Hmmm.. Well Im asking you to leave. This place is supposed to be a sanctuary for our guests."

@Harvest: "It's my club, and I care about the guests. They keep the fun flowing. And the blood."

#17 Posted by Harvest (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna: @shadowknight666
"So it's alright for a vampire to murder,but not a human?Your racist.That man is with me,so,according to your rules,he hasn't done anything.You said killing Prey is alright,and that is exactly what he's doing."
#18 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: Cain uses his other hand to pull out a wooden cross as he points it towards her " And what happens if i don't?"

@Harvest: " Ex-f*cking-Xactly"

#19 Posted by _Beastmaster_ (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
Rake flies in.
@shadowknight666
@Harvest
@Adrianna
Stares at the trio........:P
#20 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harvest: "Oh, what these vampires do is none of my buisness. I myself keep them alive, Since they become addicted to my bite the first time they usually come crawling on their knee's back to me."

@shadowknight666: She looks at the cross and smirks. "Well, im hoping nothing will happen." She says as she runs her fingers up and down the cross, it barely making her skin redden.

#21 Posted by _Beastmaster_ (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666:@Adrianna: Decides to step into this."Miss,may I intervene?"
#22 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: Cain smirks " fine i'll leave but expect a visit from a friend.."

#23 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "And who might this friend be?"

@Night_Rake: "Thank you sir. Im sure its all under control.. May I help you in any way?"

#24 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: " this is...err..mr.horse-.fa- I MEAN RAKE!!"

#25 Edited by _Beastmaster_ (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna:
@shadowknight666
"Yes,me."
#26 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

"God save our gracious Queen, 
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen."

#27 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: Adrianna overheard the man. "Loyal are we? Is there anything I can help you with?"

#28 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna: "What, this country? Truthfully, I can't stand the place. Uh, help? Hmmm...Nothing really. I just came to see how you were."
#29 Edited by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: "How I am? I am as well as any other immortal in the universe.. Do I know you by any chance?" Adrianna eyes the man not seeming to recognize anything about him.

#30 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna
"You do not. Well, you were in my tower once, but I was...indisposed at the moment." Sam could have sworn he'd seen her face somewhere else before. "But for an immortal who's lived for such a long time, who can really keep track of all the faces. I'm no one special really. Just a lowly human. No concern of one such as yourself. " After speaking, he lit his tobacco pipe and began puffing clouds of smoke throughout the tunnels.
#31 Posted by _Creed_ (4586 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: Creed was busy with a potential meal but snapped his head to the scent of the man. It was something big, but at the moment Creed was to damn thirsty to bother with the strange man
#32 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Creed_
(It's probably my elixir blood.) Sam could feel another strange presence in the area. Of course, this was a place for supernatural creatures, but that meant more reason to be wary. Vampires...I hate vampires. They always seemed to want something from him.
#33 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: Adrianna could feel something weird. She was uneasy about this stranger. The fact he made it sound like he wanted her to not pay attention to him. She wasnt in the mood though, she was starting to get hungry. Her eyes were rimmed in red as she stared at the mans neck. She was starting to feel a pulse in her body. She wanted to taste him. But the smell of tobacco dampened her craving. "So.. What exactly are you doing here? Want to find a woman? Or are you just the kind that waits for something interesting to happen?"

#34 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna
The way this strange woman was staring at his neck was making Sam uncomfortable. Like she wanted to take a bite out of him. This was why he hated vampires. Strangely enough, however, she seemed repulsed at the same time. Ahh, good old tobacco. "Why else come to a place like this? I'm looking for an interesting woman!"
#35 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: "HA! Well you could be here for the dance floor, or the hot tub... But I guess finding a woman is nice... What kind of woman are you interested in?"

#36 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: (I thought humans were not allowed?)

#37 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostalt: (Read the rules. I redid them.)

#38 Posted by RomanTheVampire (123 posts) - - Show Bio
The amount of visitors in the V.I.P lounge was beginning to increase. 
This made it most impossible to study his targets any further. 
He finishes his cigarette and makes his way to the bar 

@Adrianna
"Excuse me ma'am. What's the finest thing you guys serve, or maybe the strongest?" 
#39 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@RomanTheVampire: "Well that depends. Are you looking for blood or alcohol? Or we've got both."

#40 Edited by RomanTheVampire (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna: "Hmm well a mix of AB blood and some whiskey would be great. What do you usually get ma'am?"
#41 Posted by Blood_ (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@RomanTheVampire: "Anything hard enough to make me feel drunk. I can barely feel anything these days, so I need the strongest to

influence my body." She serves him his drink and stares at him. "So what have you come here to look for?"

#42 Posted by RomanTheVampire (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna: Her comment charms a smile on Roman's face. 
"huh, well i came here to meet people and then possibly feed on there blood." 
He takes a sip of his drink 
"Uh-uh, thank you for the drink ma'am. So i'm going to guess your one of those immortal Vamps. Am i right?" 
(sorry it took so long to reply)
#43 Posted by _Creed_ (4586 posts) - - Show Bio
Creed quietly walks out of one of the private rooms, not before looking at the freshly drained corpse. He lit a smoke and began to look around again
#44 Posted by _Creed_ (4586 posts) - - Show Bio
Creed sits in the now calmer club, he drinks a glass filled with a fresh young ladies blood. He grins at his own talent, yet he still feels cursed by his vanity , once again a feeling of boredom 
#45 Edited by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Adrianna

He smiles, replaces his pipe in his coat pocket, leans in closer and speaks in a low voice "Well, I've always loved a mystery. And I've found that women who have that quality to them are so very...endearing. This type of girl, she's got a sense of danger that follows her wherever she goes. Maybe she attracts danger, or maybe she's just dangerous herself. Perfect silky white skin, soft to the touch, and long, beautiful flowing dark brown hair. That type of girl is what I'm seeking."

@Ghostalt: (It's because I'm a special human.)

#46 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Archeron sits at the bar, drinking a whiskey. A vampire leans in close and sniffs his neck, extending its fangs to feed. Not a stranger to the creatures of the night, the former angel laid a long knife on the bar next to him. "F#ck...off." He warned quietly.

#47 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adrianna: Alcatraz starts to flirt with several female vampires

#48 Edited by Canine (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam enters the club after recently being mistaken for a vampire and referred to this place. He strolls over to a table by the bar and sits on one of the comfortable leather chairs. "Blood type?" A waitress asks as she approaches him. Liam shakes his head then removes his sunglasses to reveal his burnt-orange eyes. "Canadian Club." With a puzzled look on her face, the waitress hesitates before leaving. "I'm sorry I thought you were one of us... What are you?" Liam lets out a light chuckle. "I'm a different type of predator." With a now uneasy disposition, the waitress nods then leaves to fill Liam's order.

#49 Posted by _Creed_ (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Canine: Creed just so happens to be sitting on his other side

Huh haven't seen a canuk in here before if you are one that is

#50 Posted by Canine (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_: Liam nods. "I'm from Alberta."