G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

New York, New York

Nighttime, outside of a store. Gabe was looking for a man, more than a man, this guy was a new R.O.R target. The reason for which he was wanted dead was unknown, but it was not part of the job description to know. That is how it is done in R.O.R. Gabe was wearing his full black armored suit, Utility belt, two Hi-power silenced guns, a single swords, ammo and other gadgets in the Utility belt pockets. GB seems almost like if he was ready for war, but when it comes to the Mercenary business in this city, you can never be too careful.

“Gabe can you hear me?” Ask Elisa through a transmitter on G’bandit’s ear. “I hear you loud and clear boss.”  Replied Gabe to Elisa thought the communicator on his mask. “Can you see the target?” She asked. Gabe then grabbed his binoculars and looked through them. Through the binoculars Gabe was watching the man he was to assassinate, nothing personal but with the name G’bandit Gabe must fallow the path of a legacy. The man was inside of a grocery store. “I see him” He replied to the deadly mistress. “OK Gabe no mercy I want to be able to clean he’s blood from your sword. Do not screw up or that is your resignation!" Beautiful, I haven't even start and already she is pressurizing. Thought Gabe after hearing the warning from the boss.  Elisa could see the whole thing from the cameras all Gabe had to do was wait for her to give him the go.

"The bird is flying out of the cage, Go!”

The target had groceries at hand It was obvious that he was not expecting the attack, maybe to him it was just going to be another boring day, I guess he was wrong. At the conclusions of Elisa’s words through the communicator, the dark assailant  took a few steps back. “Here goes nothing”  He says right before exhaling, then got in a ready stance, Confident G’bandit dash forth with heavy firm steps and leaped from the edge of a 20 stories building down. While in mid air, Gabe’s eyes glowed white as he grabbed one of his guns and thrust his arm forth aiming it at the target, Shooting three times with his silenced Hi-power gun. Gabe stops shooting and gets ready for the landing, (CRASH!) The car's windows and windshield burst into million pieces as the Bandit lands squad on the roof top of a car denting the surface with his weight. (Car alarm) With his head lowered looking at his target G’bandit then leaps from the roof of the car forth performing a front flip (While drawing his second gun) and aimed both guns toward the target shooting six more times.

“You got a price on your head, I am here to collect my bounty, stop resisting and I promise it will be quick”

(Car alarm)

Gabe thrust his arm back and shoots the car a few times and apparently damage the car’s alarm system. the car alarm suddently stops whining. “Make sure to think hard on your decision, it could be your last” Gabe was not going to forgive this time, the last time he did it almost cost him his mercenary rank.

Psysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Psysis
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By G'bandit

The opponent had a large mouth, just like Elian. Apparently Gabe had press some enemy shouting and whining buttons when he landed on the man’s vehicle. "Did you do that to my car? You know, not all super humans are rich! I paid Nineteen Thousand dollars for that Cobalt! I don’t have that kind of money anymore! You better pay for that and I’ll forgive you for this 'attempted assassination' thing." Hum.. He is highly skilled, maybe I’ll have some fun after all. Thought Gabe after seen the opponent’s dodging performance. Gabe then saw the man summoning some sort of energy that radiated from his body. Oh, Interesting, a energy junkie.. This might be harder than I thought. The man then began walking toward the Bandit and so did Gabe until they were just feet away from each other. Elisa was watching the whole thing while it all happen since Gabe was still a rookie, in the mercenary job she keeps constant surveillance and a very close eye on her mercenaries. She notice that the target was right in front of him, but Gabe was just standing there. “What are you doing Gabe? SHOOT THE BASTARD! He is only a few feet away from you!” She shouted through the communicator. But it was not about a quick kill it never was with Gabe, the man who likes new challenges. This opponent was perfect for Gabe to let lose and see how powerful his impact force really is.

It was obvious that the target knew that Gabe was not there to play around, and that it was a serious manner, yet he apparently finds Gabe’s attire somewhat amusing.  "Hey, what's with the belt? Trying to be another Nighthunter wannabe? Come on! That looks ridiculous on you. You should take it off." Gabe while sighing he lowers his head and let his arms lose hanging as he thought. Great, we got ourselves a comedian.. There is nothing in this world that I hate more than a Elian wannabe.. The opponent then launch the first attack, Here he comes! The combatant launch the first hit and like always Gabe began to study the adversary. The first attack was a right arm hook to Gabe’s head. Gabe reacted by arching his back while still having his guards up and guns on both hands, the fist of the opponent passed by inches away from Gabe’s face. Average speed, very good. A second attack from the enemy was a snap kick coming for the ribs Gabe to avoid it he swiftly leap over the incoming threat, the feet did sweep Gabe as He leap thought mid air, but the damage was minimum and Gabe was able to roll on the floor and falls crouching with his back toward the opponent, Gabe was now using his other senses.  He owns good speed, I’ll give him that.. Even though I shouldn’t underestimate him yet, since I don’t know how he use that energy of his. I doubt is the best he can do. Gabe then place both guns on their Holsters and from crouching position he performs a back flip and a second back flip gaining range coming straight to the enemy, when he perceives he is in good range, Gabe then places both hands on the grounds and performs a mule kick, thrusting both legs backwards headed to the opponent’s chest. After the unike and  unorthodox or just weird attack just performed, Gabe then flipped forth and turned around, finally facing his opponent. OK, now lets start the pounding. The attack was almost like a warning to what could come in the future.

Gabe then finally got a grasp of himself and separating his feet from one an other, while exhaling hard, he fell into Jeet Kune do stance., then shouts at his opponent, {DEEP DEMONIC VOICE} “C’MON!”. The challenge was set,  Gabe was turning this into another full contact tournament match, but for how long it would last before it turns into nothing more than war between these two.