Avatar image for imperator_imperatorum
Imperator_Imperatorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Next."

The Imperial Gladius, extended from the gauntlet of the armored figure, drove it's way through the arm of one of the imprisoned, cleaving through flesh, sinew, and bone. The prisoner roared in defiance and smashed his fist into the Emperor's helmeted head, to no effect. Another slice at the leg, then a stab through the abdomen. This one was down for the count.

"Next."

Another being wearing wings and wielding a mace flew at the Emperor at high speeds. Instead of decapitating him, as he had intended, a quick backhand from Decimus launched him into a wall, cracking the foundations along with most of his bones.

"Next."

In Roma Maxima, prisoners who had committed minor offenses would often be fined. Those had been found guilty of more serious felonies, such as thievery or domestic violence, would be conscripted into the work service as temporary slaves for a few years. Those who were guilty of capital offenses, however, we're often given a choice. Die, or face the Emperor in combat regularly in throughout their prison term. Most chose the first option, with good reason.

"Next."

A superhuman speedster from a world that had recently been conquered by the Romans. He was guilty of several instances of sexual assault, believing himself to be uncatchable. The Emperor had a particular disdain for this one. As he approached, Decimus stuck out his arm and clotheslined him across the chest, shattering his sternum and most of his ribs. Picking him up, he kneed him directly in the face, breaking his skull and blinding him in one eye.

"Next."

An alien wielding a mighty war-axe.

"Next."

A female magician from another realm.

"Next."

A corrupt intergalactic police squadron.

"Next."

The same result each time.

Blood dripping from his gauntlets, Decimus kicked a particularly resilient alien from a destroyed world who had thought it profitable to take over a neighboring system. He wore the symbol of hope in his own language upon his chest. Such hypocrisy. He kicked him again in the floor. Again and again. Then, picking him up by the neck, he squeezed until he heard it crack.

The medics came out to heal all of them for tomorrow's bout. Then the next. Then the next. It was an excellent way to both train, release stress, and discipline the prisoners. They would all survive anyways, healed by the med-bay.

They were all criminals. Murderers and overlords. Yet, did they deserve THIS?

Of course they did. This is how Romans deal with insurgency. This is how they deal with disorder.

Decimus wiped the blood from his gauntlets with a special cloth.

"Barbarians," he muttered as he walked back to his quarters.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FuzionGuy

Dude, you're getting me hyped all over again, haha

I'm so taking you down when the invasion starts. The others can take on your soldiers, I'm coming for you.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely caught my interest. Fun reading.

There's some odd part of me that thought it'd be fun to do a character who was imprisoned there for something.

Imperator_Imperatorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperator_Imperatorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers