PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PantherFan12

Ok I am making a RPG here is the story 

As the world has had its time of peace and War but now this peace seemed like it was forever until now  

As the world was about to celebrate New Years day a world wide power outage come upon the earth it was caused by world mastermind no one knows his name this what he said "Now that you human being have had your peace time now yuo left your self defensless with your weakling heros to protect you I know all your tricks so you shall follow my demands or else" he wanted the world at first they tryed to counter him but his army was to powerful and the earth surrendered and the earth's heros for the first time ever in a long time lost a war against evil.

10 Years Later 

Earth is preparing a new rebellion evil is on the mastermind's side and Good is on the rebellion side and neutrals you choose here are the rules 

Normal RPG Rules apply 
The mastermind's robots are well desgined to counter every single power that heros has and villian just in case they try to betray the mastermind 
Have fun 

Coming out either on New Years day or some around there

Earth Rebellion 

Mastermind's Empire 

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PantherFan12

Dont tell me no one likes it man another dissapointment I even watch and leared from some other pros RPGs