• 61 results
#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

May 2013 - Harvey Milk High School

She's my main witch since the other one went and got hitched. Married to someone named Ishin Unpronounceable, which is a suspect name if you catch my drift. With that said...I suppose I should stop my usual inner monologue and get back to work. God knows leading a nation can put a lot of stress on a person's mind.

She rolled her eyes as Miss Michelle spit out her usual sass. Listening to this lady ramble had become normalcy so she really didn't care. Why would she? Hair done right, clothes on point, and graduation in her sight; Bonnie Wu Song has it made. "What do you want?", she asked like a suppressed teenager living in America, "I'm graduating with honors so I don't need a speech." She crossed her arms over her developed chest, wondering why her legal guardian had waltzed her way back into her life. Bonnie figured it could be news pertaining to her choice for college or worse...Madame Blossom.

"Please if I wanted to discuss Ohio State or your lesbian lover I would of done that already", she cackled as they walked into a more secluded area, "I'm here to discuss far more important matters, like the fact that you haven't been practicing witchcraft for the last several months. Which means you either want to lose the amount of money I've poured into your life or you want to die. And although killing you wouldn't hinder my conscience, it'd probably lead to trouble with Fan Song and her masked man deep throating my life", she looked at the frazzled firecracker with a look of disappointment, "And as much as I like drama, I'm in no position for a troublesome threesome. In fact that's why I'm here."

Miss Michelle took a long pause, because speaking so much made her eyebrows sweat profusely. It wasn't in her nature to look thirsty, it lowered her sexual appeal. Clasping her hands together the brash beau continued her preordained speech. "After graduation you'e using your summer and reading those damn books I gave you. You're going to help me elevate my game and once that's over you can go back to living the real L word. Plain and simple. No talking back and if you do I'll let Fan know you want to live with her instead." She giggled like a giddy prom queen.

"But Clarice....my powers scare me." She teared up at the idea of accessing such diabolical magics.

"Bon Bon.....there's a new order in America and being scared isn't on the agenda."

I like her. I like her very much, but I wouldn't actually say that out loud. People have a habit of self entitlement whenever pleasantries are vocally shared. I act indifferent instead. People tend to work harder under pressure. And so I know she'll excel. She'll be a good witch. My witch. My main witch.

Next: Powers Explained

"If you're not human....what are you?"

#2 Posted by Connoisseur (6911 posts) - - Show Bio

Still obsessed with Fan and Imp huh :P

#3 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: If I can't have my witch...I had to make my own witch. And yes, I have an unholy addiction.

#4 Edited by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you just go ahead and write a damn collection of novels so I can read them, and so you can get right like miss Rowling

#5 Edited by Arquitenens (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. That's interesting.

#6 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: I've been told that once or twice but I feel like my writing is to basic for novel status but thank you :)

@arquitenens: I suppose I'll thank you :O

#7 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh pft if that Twilight lady can write and get rich and interesting story like yours would sell. Serious

Also, I'm ready to do a story with you whenever you wanna.

#8 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: I'll keep that in mind. Makes me wanna write more.

Seriously as in nU? We can do that for sure. I could you use a frenemy xD

#9 Edited by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellz yeah... I switched Sojo over to nu reluctantly, but now that its done... I'm here to stay...I am up for anything at this point, I feel like I've fallen off the map.

#10 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: We can we start?

Clara/Sojourn meeting has got to happen (Btw that's hereby your new look =P)

#11 Edited by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

He is sexy so I'm not complaining lol... We can start immediately, whenever you want. I'm down for whatever

#12 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: Give me the 411 on your character and I'll think of something so we can get to work.

#13 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Just think of Slight as a natural verse ninja... Basically the exact same power minus the Oracle. He is from a different reality. Other than that, he doesn't have much in the way of bio. Power level wise, think Slight Oma day to day basis

#14 Edited by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: Basically a clean slate sorta man? I should be free tomorrow so I'll most likely create a thread and we'll get to writing. Spontaneous story telling ftw!

#15 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19690 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooooo... Lets show all these noobs what two masters can do.

-falls off chair-

Jk

#16 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@_sojourn_: Seriously! *white girl voice

We got this.

#17 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9951 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by _Araneae_ (414 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9951 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by _Araneae_ (414 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5148 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Arquitenens (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I see. Now. I think I got them all.

She's a perfect b!tchy villain! Definitely meeting once Abby's out of Venezuela.

#23 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @nerx: I like being eaten out just fyi.

(I had to...I'm immature)

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I'm done.

#35 Edited by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I'm done.

Can I come-aswell? I don't want Nerx near my buttocks.

#36 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Make it sound so bad! You made the first joke! >:(

#41 Posted by _Xander_Slade_ (668 posts) - - Show Bio

You keep pushing this out and don't lose any consistancy or interest. Good sh!t

#42 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Pyrogram (43657 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by _Araneae_ (414 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Arquitenens (5960 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Clara Mass (8367 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by _Araneae_ (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: You can't be doing that! I'm still not out of my previous kidnap situation!

Plus I heard you can't fight. >.>