Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

As Bredry was dropped into the bustling city of Detroit by his new master, he made sure to look at his surroundings. And what he saw, he didn't like. Robberies, defilement, and disrespect. No wonder Jah had wanted him to clean up the land a bit. But Bredry had a different want. All he knew about his planet was that it had been destroyed. He didn't know how the war ended, what happened to his family, and how it was destroyed. And for once, He actually had a want for that knowledge, and whether it take him centuries, or it take him minutes, he would have that information. That would come first, what Jah wanted came second. Hmph, the Lion humanoid smirked, Jah wanted me to be his warrior of Light, but i think i'll do what i want for once. I have been commanded for to long, i will instead be a Soul Rebel.

(Just a short paragraph introducing my new character, could be a lot better, but oh well)

#1 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#2 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Meh, as i said, could be a lot better. But thanks.

#3 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: I dig/got the idea and the writing isn't bad at all. Looks like you put more into the bio, I'll check that out.

#4 Posted by VisuKei (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I love but I want to know more! tell me when you do then I want to read it right away!

#5 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: Cliff hanger =]

I skimmed through your bio a few days ago and it was pretty well written from what I saw. Looking forward to seeing your character develop some.

#6 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce: Thanks der bull.