#151 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: I'd sign you up. But we have like 16 mentors already. Gonna decide who to keep as half of them are inactive lol

I'll add you to the OP.

Edit - Removed some people with like 10+days of inactivity. If you're active again and wanted to be a mentor just hit me up a PM :)

#152 Posted by Legacy_ (10169 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: You couldn't resist. I got that power.

#153 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: I'm just gonna go and take you off now.

#154 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to up my writing skills! Someone help.

#155 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it almost comical that the same people who were all, "We need new users, and this place is to mean to new users" are either no where to be found when new users show up and need help (though still in the threads posting...), or are running new users off/bitching about ever mistake and comment they make. The irony is laughable.

#156 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Making a mistake and being a d!ck are two different things.

In my opinion.

#157 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: The two aren't mutually exclusive.

In my opinion.

#158 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Oh, I agree. You can be a douche by mistake. We've all done that. But being one consistently is different.

#159 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Following someone around worrying about them being a douche is just as bad.

#160 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: By the way, I think it's best we drop this. We both know it's something which could go on all day and neither of us (I think) are that energetic to subtly argue :P

lol

#161 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Edited by _Superstar_ (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooow did I miss this play by play? Damn pinned threads -_-

#163 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new. What do i need to do to join a RPG? :)

#165 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ian_idyll said:

Hi, I'm new. What do i need to do to join a RPG? :)

PM me and I'll help if you want :)

[sorry for lateness]

#166 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Don't worry about it. I've already met 4 different people and i am currently in a battle thread with somthat i've befriended. But, i wouldn't mind pming you if i have any questions. If you like you can check out my character's profile :)

Thanks though. I appreciate it.

#167 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: PM me anytime you like. No problem, and if you wanted to ever interact just wall post me or something. I'll do so, cool.

#168 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Anyone who's a fan of Green Arrow, is someone i would like to be friends with haha

#169 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Anyone who's a fan of Green Arrow, is someone i would like to be friends with haha

*Has never read Green Arrow in his life*

#170 Posted by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:
@ian_idyll said:

*Has never read Green Arrow in his life*

*Me neither......*

#171 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: @pyrogram: as much as me and pyrogram have had our differences i cannot deny that he is a great RP'er anything he says i would take heart to. interacting with him is definitely a good idea for a learning experience btw

#172 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: We have differences? I've only corrected your grammar in jest...Like once :P

#173 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@kidman560: We have differences? I've only corrected your grammar in jest...Like once :P

right, only once or twice. ha ha btw if you feel like having a heart attack caused by abhorrent grammar go check out our attack on Elysia

#174 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes note to avoid that thread like the plague.

#175 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes note to avoid that thread like the plague.

ouch hey ill have you know i was the one to mentor Ian_Idyll

#176 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Not sure what that means, but an unacceptable post is unacceptable, no matter who it's coming from or where they come from. Hmph!

#177 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Not sure what that means, but an unacceptable post is unacceptable, no matter who it's coming from or where they come from. Hmph!

I don't see your name on the mentors list. You're a wannabe Zaubs! Trying to correct everybody else from the sidelines! I'ma go add your name to the OP of this as the grammar Mentor XP

#178 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Now, is that "you're a wannabe, Zaubs," as in I'm a wannabe, or "you're a wannabe Zaubs," as in he's is a wannabe me?

#179 Edited by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: You you you. Nobody want's to be you, that'll be horrific. I said you're a wannabe and making everybody else feel grammatically inferior without having the mettle to be on the mentors list :P

#180 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Now, is that "you're a wannabe, Zaubs," as in I'm a wannabe, or "you're a wannabe Zaubs," as in he's is a wannabe me?

@pyrogram said:
@jaegerjaquez said:

I don't see your name on the mentors list. You're a wannabe Zaubs! Trying to correct everybody else from the sidelines! I'ma go add your name to the OP of this as the grammar Mentor XP

sounds legit

#181 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: You know people who use Deadpool here and thought of as stupid :P

#182 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: It would've been easier to tell if you USED PROPER GRAMMAR. Besides....Actually, I'm holding off on that joke. It might be sensitive.

@kidman560: You used Deadpool. You are invalid.

#183 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: If you hold back on me one more time tonight out of being sensitive I'm gonna freaking destroy you I swear -_- Say what you were gonna say, you >__< *Adds your name to the OP*

#184 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@kidman560: You know people who use Deadpool here and thought of as stupid sick :P

ha ha fixed it. but alright i think ive moved on to a new character. btw i am seriously considering becoming a "mentor" am i gonna actually have to PM you for that?

#185 Posted by Pyrogram (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I'm have to talk to a few other mentors to get their opinion first, I think. I'll message you tomorrow.

#186 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Edited by superstay (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is hilarious...

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like helping newbies...

d^_^b

#188 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: its actually fun to help the new guys because they surprise you with so many different ways of thinking. @ian_idyll has done stuff i never ever would have thought of and its just awesome.

#189 Posted by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Really? What have i done or did that was different? We pretty much died back there in Elysia haha :)

#190 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: yeah but your whole idea behind using the armor and time traveling it was legit. i look forward to seeing you around the vine better kick some a$$ too so that i can brag and say "you see that guy, yeah i trained him."

#191 Posted by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: thanks I really appreciate that. I should be joining another thread soon which i am co-designing with someone. It should be fun and badass to play in. You should join it when it is ready

And watch out watchers of RPGs, if you see @kidman560 around, remember, he's my mentor, so you better watch out!

#192 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: alright bro tag me once its done and ill show up with Xavier or Barry!

#193 Posted by superstay (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: Is the limit gone?

@superstay: its actually fun to help the new guys because they surprise you with so many different ways of thinking. @ian_idyll has done stuff i never ever would have thought of and its just awesome.

Yeah, I love newbies.....they're like babies...

d^_^b

#194 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Yeah it is. Which I am glad.

babies? more like young adults learning that not everyone will take you seriously at first :P

#195 Edited by superstay (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: Okay, I'll say cute little kids...

I remember being new here. I got a mentor: Rumble Man. Then, I just cruised the chain threads until I built up a group of friends.

d^_^b

#196 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: yeah, my mentor is kidman560, but at the moment i am just observing threads to see if i can find one that i like but so far i haven't. Currently, I am co-designing a thread with a friend, and you can join it once it is done. It will be done later this week (weds/thurs) maybe. Hopefully. It will be fun.

ok, i'll accept little kids, but soon or eventually i won't be.

#197 Edited by superstay (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll:

Awesome....but tell me, do you like 80s funk?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, you'll be a teen once you start interacting...so, you're a preteen.

Once you are fully engulfed, you're a adult.

d^_^b

#198 Posted by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: I do like some funk music in the 80s.

Generally, I love 50s-90s music, but they tend to be more rock.

#199 Edited by superstay (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll:

You're gonna have to crush all that...

Kidman is in the 80s funk band: The Time; and he's looking for Prince...

d>.>b

#200 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Wait, that hurt my brain a little. Could you re-explain that again?

Kidman is a member of the band 'The Time' formed by Prince?

"and he's looking for Prince..." What does this mean?