#1 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince was in his ship the Galaxy Gun 2 over the planet of dantooine. The galaxy gun 2 was basicaly the same thing as the first. He was watching through his camera on the planet as the New Republic forces were scattering into their ship. Vince gave the command and at the momet, their were billions of deaths.

#2 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett flying his his ship known as killer 47 and send his troops down to land
Post Edited:2007-08-25 22:00:24

#3 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince pulled out his comlink and used it to call Darth fett he said " fett how is your mission going and how much rebels are their i can send help if needed"

OOC and also what planet are you on

#4 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

OCC on dagobah

"No my troops are handling it thanks for the call Vince stay in contact

#5 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

"dont worry we will" vince said while inside of his ship . He made the jump into hyperspace to his base on korriban to instuct some more sith

#6 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett hang it up and slash a jedi in the head

#7 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince had made it to korriban. He put the galaxy gun in orbit and intructed the captain to ready his ship. He was finaly going to see his sister again. He got into his luxury cruiser known as stealth 56 for its cloaking system and many hidden weapons. He was going to put it into the hangar when he noticed a battle going on with some jedi. HE decided to move it into a secret hangar he had that had passages through the caves and a few speeders for him with many secret exits. He landed there and hopped on a speeder bike zooming towards his secret entrance to his office so he could get jedi.

#8 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett was done on dagobah and headed for Dxun

#9 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince was looking through the entrance he slightly opened it and saw his sister some of his sith troopers and some sith apprentices fending of all of the jedi. Vince jumped out walked up to akhara and was chopping at all of the jedi and while he killed one of them he asked his sister what was happenning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akhara was fighting of some of the jedi when she noticed vince. She told him " Nothing just the jedi council invading with a lot of jedii thought we might have been goners they showed up about a half a day ago when our sentriy saw them assembling forces by the tomb of the sith lord Dathka Graush and we got ready but theyre were to many of them". Akhara was fighting of jedi like a savage she jumped back and tossed a thermal deatonator in back and said " get back" and it explodied taking most of the jedi there.

#10 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett who had started the mandorilin war went back to finish what he started. So his ship Kiler 47 was the fasteset ship out of his bounty hunter species

#11 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

VInce and akhara told everyone else to stay there as they were chaing after the retreating forces they followed them to there ships and there were thousands of carriers for the jedi. As the jedi were rushing to there ships vince told akhara to stop and she did. He pulled out his comlink called to the gg2 and said " issue an order to all of the ships create a blockade over the tomb of Dathka Graush and deystroy all of the jedi's ships do i make myself clear. He heard no answer and he looked up and there were many space ships boarding the galaxy gun while the galaxy gun started pointing at korriban. " Damn it" vince shouted when suddenly some sith trooper came in a land speeder ready to take them to his ship. He and akhara rushed in and went to the secret hangar got into the ship went flying as fast as his ship could when they made it past the atmosphere. They bursted off to hyperspace heading toward dxun which was very close so they could help fett.

#12 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett walk up to one of the mandorliones and stab with his lightsaber

#13 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince flew down to dxun to see madalore fighting some of the mandalorians of he ordered the sith troopers he had rescued to activate the turrets and kill some of the madalorians vince and akhara walked out and they both used force speed and activated there stealth feild genrator belts to sneak into the mandalorian camp an look for mandalore the leader of the mandalorinas

#14 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

"Finally some back up,"said Darth Fett taking out his battle rifle and shot a madalorinas in the gut and then in the heat sectiton

#15 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince and akhara saw mandalore rushing into battle silently he ran up behind mandalore and struck him in a pressure point in the neck making him faint he took of his helmet and lashed his head off told all the other mandalorians bow down to the sith or die. ONly a fe bowed down and vince shouted " i never knew mandalorians were this stupid then he and akhara killed them but spared the ones that bowed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THe sith troopers manning the turrets noticed some mandalorians came on board after about 15 of them came on they locked everything up and shot the mandalorians with the cannons outside then resumed shooting the opnes outside

#16 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth fett said "find and kill any remains show them no mercy"

#17 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince and akhara walked back and said " Fett you are the only mandalorian left no need to worry about them only the new republic and imperial remnant forces remain no worries and get to you ship we are going to byss the sith stronghold i will inform everyone there to make help make another galaxy gun and a sun crusher meanwhile we will train sith there and lay low find information about our new targets." vince got in his ship used the code to open up his bedroom and akhara did hers so they could sleep and they fell asleep in the emprty space.

#18 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

"Vince no im not there is still a under ground passage way they could of hid in" he said

#19 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince who hadnt entirely fallen asleep and he got the message then said" ok check their and when you are done rendoveous with us there by"

#20 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

"yes" he went to check the underground passage and found a army in the making and called up Vince "Vince we have a problem there making a new army"

#21 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince who had made it to byys and was seeing the devolopment off the ships got the message and said " dont worry i had my sister akhara stay on onderon which is just about a 5 minute ride in her space craft but we have a problem. she is a trained assasin but she has lost her blaster. i know that she can hyandle it but just a warning she might use an ancient sith blade from korriban with sacred powershes comung over right now and will rendevous with you at your ship out" vince said as he made the call to akhara

Akhara had gotten the message vince sent and was in her craft she was in onderons atmosphere found a clearing by the mandalorian base then landed and got onto a speeder bike looking for fett

#22 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett saw her and pointed to the underground passage

#23 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

she saw him activated a stealth feild bealth and dissapeared she had a sniper rifle with invisible beams and targeted the head person is the head. she locked on shot him but her steakth feild generator died out after the shot. she thenb strated throwing thermal detanators and placing some mines on a line

#24 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

"run......this place is bound to destroy at anytime," said Darth Fett jumping on his speeder bike and taking of to his secret ship the sith intercepter

#25 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

She said okay as she ran to the ship after fett left but was taken by mandalorians

#26 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett look back and saw she wasent following and called up Vince
Post Edited:2007-08-26 18:45:31

#27 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince got the call and heard about her than said " THis is bad real bad stay put dont move i am coming and whatever you do dont let any mandalorians see you go to your ship and stay in orbit of the planet thats an order" vince said as he ran to his ship got into space then fired up the hyperdrive engine for dxun.

The mandalorain took of his helmet and he was a jedi. "Status report akhara " he said. " YEs sir i tricked fett into thinking i was sith and also have you contacted the jedi order to go to onderon and stay put" she said. THe person said yes and then they walked up a ladder into a into a secret mountain base and compltley sealed it off

#28 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

kills all the jedi and sith then obliterates the world

#29 Posted by Darth vince (114 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC what the he!! was that for darth fett ignore him

#30 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth fett came into orbit of Dxun

OCC dude who are you Joseph

#31 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Fett says:

"Darth fett came into orbit of Dxun OCC dude who are you Joseph"

who are you

#32 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

A Sith Lord

#33 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a sith god!!!!!!!! OH YA lol

#34 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#35 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an ice werewolf that can kill most of the people in this RPG threa...except for Joseph and Misery.

#36 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

not all people Wolf