Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Precise

RPG: ‘The great switch’

A new RPG is about to start, ‘The great Switch’. The government has fooled us all, both heroes and villains alike. In secret they have build a Power neutraliser in the middle of . This device has been hidden from everyone, especially people with powers. The purpose of this device is to neutralise all powers from every super powered being on earth. When they started it up one night something went horribly wrong, while it did temper with every power on the earth, it was not the way they intended. It switched every power from there current owner to a new owner!

Now it’s time to reverse the effect. Although some people might not want their old powers back and are bend on keeping it this way.. while others may very well do anything in their power to get their original powers back.

Remember, if you have new powers you are horribly inexperienced with them. So if you got the power of flight all of a sudden, don’t think you can just jump out of the window and fly.. you’ll probably crash into a few buildings on the way of learning to control your new power.

You could have people who normally have no powers (for example Nighthunter, PlatinumWarrior) trade powers with extremely powerful beings (Final Arrow, Darkchild). It could lead to some interesting twists how they would use their newfound powers.

If you wish to join

This RPG is open to everyone who wishes to join, just send me a pm with the person you’d like to switch with (make sure that the person agrees with you of course) then I’ll put it in this post so everyone can see that person is taken. Make sure you know how the other persons powers work and don’t make up new ones. Normal RPG-rules apply.

Depending on how much response I get, it’ll probably start next week.

Ow, and I’m not taken yet. Plus everyone gets to look for pretty pictures how they would look like with that persons powers. XP

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mer-Man

Ooo very interesting. I need to find someone who wants to switch powers first :P

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Precise

Just pm me when you found someone and i'll add it to the first post ^^

Teddy Lupin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Teddy Lupin

interesting

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mer-Man

Im thinking Cryo. We are brothers and all :P

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Nice. I might join...

Mathews Rome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mathews Rome

awesome :D

Avatar image for rocky_d__bandit
Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit

So who would like super speed? :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Sounds cool.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Cryo-Wolf
Mer-Man said:
"Im thinking Cryo. We are brothers and all :P"

You raaaaaang?
lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lightning

i might jump in as Mark1212

Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit

Who ever wants to switch with Rocky D here are the powers, let me know.

Super speed: he can run at great speed but in the long run.  (power)

Agility: by obligation all Bandits must be agile and limber and he was no exception.  (Skills)

Clinger: Stick to walks like spider-man Etc.   (human concentration)

chameleon effect: he can mimic his surroundings, not at perfect rate but good enough. (power/ requires concentration)

life stream ability:

Compass sense: Rocky can fallow a mental sense of people and go directly to the person's last location, if it is not too far. (powers/ requres concentration)

History touch: he can see the history of a items. (powers/ requires concentration)

Strength; 1 Normal; ability to lift less than ones body weight

Speed; 4 Subsonic; peak range 250-500 mph (he can reach this speeds)

Agility; 5 Enhanced Human; beyond natural limits of a human

Stamina; 3 Above Average; able to sustain up to an hour

Durability; 3 Above Average; efficient healing (immune to poisoning)

Intelligence; 4 Gifted; Higher than average IQ and creative talents

Mental Powers; 3 Above Average; ability to understand and use mystic arts

Energy Projection; 3 Talented; can manipulate an element but not control, or create it

Fighting Ability; 3 Above Average; training in one style or weapon, or fighting for up to 5 years

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Im thinking Cryo. We are brothers and all :P"

You raaaaaang?"
Damn, That is just scary
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XRiskyX

Sounds interesting. Maybe Zero Squad will join. have to talk to the rest. Maybe I'll even join solo when they don't want too. But who wants to switch powers with me? Hm... got an idea... Risky Paladin... Ronsky... Dark Risky... Final Risky... OMG so many ideas!!! Risky of Forever, Risky Cross, Risky 1212, Risky Nevann, Riskyvera...

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Precise

lol, well that was the general idea :P

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XRiskyX

Riskygenesis, Risky Vida, Riskywolf, Mer-Risky, Winged Risky, RiskyAce, Howling Risky, Riskycat, Riskyferne, Last Risk, One Risk, Riskynate, Risky Angel, R1nx, Risky Overdrive...

triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By triple7

Hummm......sound interesting.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

lol @ Risky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRisker

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Precise

I knew this would happen... XP

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Oh? What's so bad about it xP

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Precise
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Oh? What's so bad about it xP"
Lol absolutely nothing, it's good even ^^
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hawk

Feral and Cryo

Hot Dog

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

lol

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By XRiskyX

Kurrisky, BatgirlRisky, Riskler (with Gambler), Risky Huntress, Riskcise, Riskicide, Mistress Riskhead, Twilight Risky, Iron Risky, Holly Risky, TheRisker (Know Drifter already said this but it had to be included), Risky the Lost, Risky98, Riskybolt...

J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By J1NX
Risky said:
"R1nx"

I guess that would make me....Jinxy? lol
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By XRiskyX

Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risknaught, Riskmath, Risky Stone, Risky the Boss, TripleRisky, The Riskan, Riskeone, Cathal Risky, 502 Risky, Kamen Kajiki Risky, Desiderina Riskehead, Last Risk, Cryo Risky, Feral Risky, SuperRisk (with Sha)...

J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By J1NX

Isn't Jinxy the name of the cat on the Pixie and DIxie cartoons?

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XRiskyX
J1NX said:
"Isn't Jinxy the name of the cat on the Pixie and DIxie cartoons?"
I don't know that series. may be.
J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By J1NX
Risky said:
"J1NX said:
"Isn't Jinxy the name of the cat on the Pixie and DIxie cartoons?"
I don't know that series. may be."

I'm pretty sure it is......awesome!
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XRiskyX

Haha, say "Meeow"...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Risky said:
"Sounds interesting. Maybe Zero Squad will join. have to talk to the rest. Maybe I'll even join solo when they don't want too. But who wants to switch powers with me? Hm... got an idea... Risky Paladin... Ronsky... Dark Risky... Final Risky... OMG so many ideas!!! Risky of Forever, Risky Cross, Risky 1212, Risky Nevann, Riskyvera..."
Risky said:
"Riskygenesis, Risky Vida, Riskywolf, Mer-Risky, Winged Risky, RiskyAce, Howling Risky, Riskycat, Riskyferne, Last Risk, One Risk, Riskynate, Risky Angel, R1nx, Risky Overdrive..."
Risky said:
"Kurrisky, BatgirlRisky, Riskler (with Gambler), Risky Huntress, Riskcise, Riskicide, Mistress Riskhead, Twilight Risky, Iron Risky, Holly Risky, TheRisker (Know Drifter already said this but it had to be included), Risky the Lost, Risky98, Riskybolt..."
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risknaught, Riskmath, Risky Stone, Risky the Boss, TripleRisky, The Riskan, Riskeone, Cathal Risky, 502 Risky, Kamen Kajiki Risky, Desiderina Riskehead, Last Risk, Cryo Risky, Feral Risky, SuperRisk (with Sha)..."
Whoah
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By G'bandit

Huh?

Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit

what a thread kill lol

J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By J1NX
Risky said:
"Haha, say "Meeow"..."

Meeow? Wrong kinda cat darlin'

I'm the cat that says, "Hey baby how bout I show you a scratching post up town?" lol

Pimp cat ftw
Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alpha Guard
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Nice. I might join..."
I'll switch with you.
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XRiskyX

... Riskylized, Mighty Risky, Riskywurst, Barisky, Risky Legacy, T.J. Risky, Bio Risky, Warrior Risky X, Risky Trooper 117, Risky Valentine, G'Risky, Risky Goose, Frisky, Risky The Dragon, Risky Rider, Risky Night Hunter, Riskylation, Risky Archer, Sephirisky, Riskyjn, Riskyshayde, Risky Nova, Risk Huntress, Risky Symmetry, Room (with Gloom), Renigma (with Enigma), The Risky Knight...

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XRiskyX
Amy Garcia said:
"Risky said:
"... Riskylized, Mighty Risky, Riskywurst, Barisky, Risky Legacy, T.J. Risky, Bio Risky, Warrior Risky X, Risky Trooper 117, Risky Valentine, G'Risky, Risky Goose, Frisky, Risky The Dragon, Risky Rider, Risky Night Hunter, Riskylation, Risky Archer, Sephirisky, Riskyjn, Riskyshayde, Risky Nova, Risk Huntress, Risky Symmetry, Room (with Gloom), Renigma (with Enigma), The Risky Knight..."
O_O damn Risky, lol"
Oh, forgot Risky Garcia lol
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Light

this looks cool... i need a partner though

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XRiskyX
Light said:
"this looks cool... i need a partner though"
Right? (get the pun?) ;)
Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit

when is it starting?

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Light
Risky said:
"Light said:
"this looks cool... i need a partner though"
Right? (get the pun?) ;)"
lolsz
Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit
Risky said:
"... Riskylized, Mighty Risky, Riskywurst, Barisky, Risky Legacy, T.J. Risky, Bio Risky, Warrior Risky X, Risky Trooper 117, Risky Valentine, G'Risky, Risky Goose, Frisky, Risky The Dragon, Risky Rider, Risky Night Hunter, Riskylation, Risky Archer, Sephirisky, Riskyjn, Riskyshayde, Risky Nova, Risk Huntress, Risky Symmetry, Room (with Gloom), Renigma (with Enigma), The Risky Knight..."
G'Risky? XD
Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit
Amy Garcia said:
"Rocky D. Bandit said:
"Risky said:
G'Risky? XD"
I got Risky Nova and Risky Garcia xD"
O_O "Nova?"

pokes her " your Nova?"  o_0?
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XRiskyX
TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
"Sounds interesting. Maybe Zero Squad will join. have to talk to the rest. Maybe I'll even join solo when they don't want too. But who wants to switch powers with me? Hm... got an idea... Risky Paladin... Ronsky... Dark Risky... Final Risky... OMG so many ideas!!! Risky of Forever, Risky Cross, Risky 1212, Risky Nevann, Riskyvera..."
Risky said:
"Riskygenesis, Risky Vida, Riskywolf, Mer-Risky, Winged Risky, RiskyAce, Howling Risky, Riskycat, Riskyferne, Last Risk, One Risk, Riskynate, Risky Angel, R1nx, Risky Overdrive..."
Risky said:
"Kurrisky, BatgirlRisky, Riskler (with Gambler), Risky Huntress, Riskcise, Riskicide, Mistress Riskhead, Twilight Risky, Iron Risky, Holly Risky, TheRisker (Know Drifter already said this but it had to be included), Risky the Lost, Risky98, Riskybolt..."
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risknaught, Riskmath, Risky Stone, Risky the Boss, TripleRisky, The Riskan, Riskeone, Cathal Risky, 502 Risky, Kamen Kajiki Risky, Desiderina Riskehead, Last Risk, Cryo Risky, Feral Risky, SuperRisk (with Sha)..."
Risky said:

Risky Garcia and Right, that's the list for now"
Rocky D. Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rocky D. Bandit
Risky said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risky said:

"
That's al lot of Risk :P
Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sherry
Risky said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risky said:

"

HOLY GEEZ...O_O

It's funny, because if I glance at the list and look away quickly enough, I can recognize a lot of names. xD

Bet you can't do one with mine. :P
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XRiskyX
Sherry said:
"Risky said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risky said:

"

HOLY GEEZ...O_O

It's funny, because if I glance at the list and look away quickly enough, I can recognize a lot of names. xD

Bet you can't do one with mine. :P"
Sherrisky (or to make another bad pun: Whiskey) ;P
mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By mark1212
TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Whoah"

risky 1212 lol
Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Alpha Guard
Risky said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
Risky said:
"Pretty much Jinx. lol

Risky said:

"
All those and you didn't do one for me? jk.